He's Back

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung opened her eyes and found herself in her bed tucked inside her blanket. She sat up and hold her head feeling a little dizzy.

Then the scene yesterday which seemed like a dream to her replayed. Luhan kissing her in the bar, then in the living room. Her daydream was disturbed when she suddenly remembered luhan.

"Oh right luhan." She said then stood up from her bed and walked to the living room.

She found luhan soundly sleeping in the Couch. She can't help but smile seeing a sight of his calm and angelic face. She just sat infront of him and rested her head on the side of the couch.

Little did she know she fell asleep again. 

Luhan opened his eyes and saw sooyoung sleeping infront of his face. His heart beats fast and he just stared at her for a few more minutes before sitting up. He picked sooyoung up and put her on the couch. While he was leaning fixing her hair and looking at her, sooyoung opened her eyes. Luhan got shocked and backed off a little making sooyoung giggle. 

"Sorry." He said scratching the nape of his head.

"It's alright." Sooyoung said smiling.

Luhan just blushed and nodded.

There was an awkward atmosphere surrounding them now. None of them were even starting a conversation.  Sooyoung can sense that luhan is feeling really shy and awkward. So she decided to break the silence.

"By the way, Do you want to change? You can borrow minho's clothes. I am sure he wouldn't mind." Sooyoung smiled looking at him.

"Ah sure sure." He said then stood up "Excuse me then and I'll just use the bathroom."

"Alright then."

So Luhan left sooyoung on the living room and proceed to minho's room to bath.

Sooyoung then stood up and went to the kitchen.

"I wonder what he likes for breakfast." She asked herself then opened the cupboard. 

In the bathroom..

Luhan was soaping himself and humming. He smiled as he realized that sooyoung didn't kick him out. 

After soaping himself he opened the shower once more and rinsed his body with water. Drying himself and changing into minho's shirt and sweat pants which fortunately fit him he went out of the room and saw sooyoung waiting for him.

He looked at the table and saw the food that lay on the table.

"Breakfast is ready sir!" She said smiling brightly at him.

"Wow. I didn't know you cook." He chuckled.

"Yah! Besides Eating I have a hobby of cooking too." She said sticking her tongue out.

"Alright alright." He chuckled then sat on the other side of the table.

While the two were eating peacefully the door flew open and Yuri came in.

"SOOOO!!!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST----" Yuri wasn't able to finish her statement. She saw luhan seated in front of Sooyoung eating. Her eyes widened.

"Good Morning Yul." Sooyoung said smiling.

Luhan just giggled silently seeing her reaction.

"G-good Morning.." She silently said then rushed on sooyoung's side.

"Did he sleep here?" Yuri whispered.

Sooyoung just nodded.

"Oh my god." Yuri said out loud.

"wae?" Luhan looked at them with a curious face.

"Nothing." Sooyoung said. "Yuri just missed my brother." she laughed abit.

"Yah!" Yuri said blushing abit.

------

Meanwhile at Beijing's Airport..

"Vicky Faster! You're so slow psh." Kris complained as he pushed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter