Happy Monthsary!

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV

I know it's a bad Idea to fall for her, I mean she's already taken and the mere fact that if they break up there's one more guy waiting for her, It's all so complicated knowing that those guys clinging on to her are my own bestfriends.

I stare at her laugh and Dance with luhan they look good together, on the other side of the stage Kris is painting some props with Lay He looks pretty pissed with how luhan look at his girl, Who wouldn't be?

I remember how this two guys used to be so close with one another like they will never be seperated. And now? Just because of her they're like Fire and Water though they still treat each other as bestfriends.

God, look how she affects us.

I stared at her. From head to toe. Those pretty smiles coming out from her. I hope it was from me.

I shouldn't have started something I would regret.

"Bro there's no reason for you to be jealous. He's luhan okay? And She's already taken by kris so you should stop that fascination." Suho patter my back.

I guess my sorrow is too see through that suho hyung felt saw it. I sighed.

I just watched sooyoung and luhan dance on the stage then continued doing the stage.

End of POV

"BABBYYYY!!!" Sooyoung jumped on kris' back.

"Oh hey babe." He looked at her and smiled.

Sooyoung chuckled and sat beside kris who was finishing the big microphone foam.

"I didn't know you were picasso." She teased looking at the object.

"Well sorry baby, It shouldn't be revealed. Now that you know it. You'll have to pay for it." Kris showed his signature smirk.

"Opps. This doesn't sound good." Sooyoung said suddenly backing away from kris.

"You bet it doesn't" He winked.

Sooyoung was about to run when kris got her wrist and pulled her towards him.

"Hmmm.." He smirked then burried his face in the bridge of her neck. "My baby smells good." he winked.

"Yah! Kris don't start here." Sooyoung said trying to pull kris away. 

"But you're so irresistable." He whispered in her ears.

"Yah! Kris Wu Fan!" Sooyoung said in her serious tone.

Kris was leaning closer and closer to her that she had no choice but to close her eyes.

To her suprise Kris didn't kiss her. Instead she felt a cold substance on her nose. So she quickly opened her eyes and saw kris trying to hold his laugh.

But he wasn't successful with that, He burst laughing.

"Hahaha. You look so cute baby Oh my god." he clenched his tummy as he laugh.

"Aissh." Sooyoung got annoyed and stood up.

"Yah! Wait for me baby, I was just playing with you." Kris said getting up and running after her.

"Hmmp." Sooyoung just ignored him.

"Hey!" He said.

And sooyoung remianed silent. Kris just sighed and looked down.

"GOTCHA!" Sooyoung shouted then spread paint on his face.

"What the--" Kris wasn't able to finish his sentence. Sooyoung ran at the end of the stage showing her tongue and making a face to kris.

"So you want to play huh?" Kris smirked. So he ran after sooyoung and they both chased each other around the stage. Both drawn into their own world.

They didn't notice Tao watching them.

"Enjoying much?" He interupted.

"Oh Tao you're here." Kris said letting go of sooyoung.

"Hi Panda!" Sooyoung greeted him.

"Hi Shikshin!" he greeted back with a smile. "Time to pack up people. I need to lock the this." He said.

"Alright, Let me just get my back at the back." Sooyoung said then ran at the back of the stage.

When sooyoung dissapered from their sight. Kris walked near To and whispered.

"Is everything set?" He asked.

"Yes Bro. Lay's waiting there." Tao answered.

"Alright. Thanks bro." Kris patted his back.

"No Biggie, So you're going there already? How about soo?" Tao asked.

"I'll leave her to you for a while." Kris said then walked out of the room.

When sooyoung got back from the backstage she looked around the room.

"Where's Kris?" She asked.

"He.. amm. He had an emergency." Tao said.

"Ahh. I see. What happened? Did something bad happen?" Sooyoung asked curiously with concern pasted on her face.

"No, He just amm.. needed to go home fast." He said.

"Hmm. Okay?" Sooyoung pouted.

"So let's go?" Tao asked.

"Al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter