Shocking Actions

Falling into His Trap

"Ae-Aera..." she sttutered and stood up.

Aera smirked. She walked closer to Mikyung. Mikyung flinched. That perfume scent again which made her want to faint.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Mikyung took a step back. Fortunately, Aera was alone by herself. But, Mikyung was really sure, if she told Aera anything about her, Aera would spread it away in just about 10 minutes' time.

"I am just observing the changes of this place. It's been a while since last time I came here," she looked around the whole place. At last, she turned to Mikyung and looked at her from head to toe.

"And you," she pointed Mikyung. "Hasn't changed at all," she smirked.

She was about to walk away when she stopped her tracks. She turned around to Mikyung again, she stepped closer and leaned in to Mikyung.

"I forgot to tell you something," she teased Mikyung. "That new student seems to be close to you."

Again, that smirk. "Mind if I tell him about your past?" Mikyung's eyes widened at the words "her past". No. Her past was a past. Aera didn't have any rights to tell anything of her past to Sehun.

"wh-what are you going to do, Aera?" Mikyung stuttered a little bit, but she sounded very serious.

Aera shrugged. "I don't know," she inched away from Mikyung. "Just stay away from everyone if you don't want to hurt them like you did."

With that, Aera walked away and left the room, leaving Mikyung dumbfounded.

Mikyung flinched at the thought of "her past". She had an unsolved past, yes. But, she had tried thousand times forgetting her past and she had also tried million times being her cheerful self like she used to be.

However, those didn't work on her.

She sat down onto the wooden floor, trying really hard not to see those flashbacks. She should have been used to crying because of her past.

And behind the other side of the wall, Oh Sehun had been hearing all those conversations.

*What had actually happened to her?* he thought, furrowing his eyebrows.

 

 

When Sehun saw Aera had walked away, he came into the room. He pretended like he didn't hear any of the conversations Mikyung did to Aera.

When Mikyung heard footsteps coming into the room, she quickly sat back in a normal way. She didn't close her ears anymore and she tried to look normal like she did everyday.

'Normal' for her.

She thought Sehun was going to whine or nag at her. But, Sehun pulled Mikyung's wrist, telling her to stand up. Mikyung didn't have any choice but stood up just as what Sehun had gestured her.

But still, she didn't know what Sehun was going to do.

When Sehun pulled Mikyung's wrist to lead her to go somewhere, Mikyung finally asked him, "Where are you taking me to?" She felt curious.

"To the canteen," Sehun replied coolly. Mikyung's eyes widened. To the canteen, he said? Mikyung hated going there. She would only go there if her housemaid didn't bring her lunch. Even if she went, she would eat for only 5 minutes and leave the canteen.

Mikyung tried letting go her wrist from Sehun's grip. When she did, she asked Sehun again, "What for?"

Sehun pouted, "I'm very hungry right now. Accompany me to the canteen, will you?"

Mikyung raised an eyebrow, "Don't you always go to canteen alone?"

Sehun remained silent. "But I want somebody to accompany me," he pouted. Mikyung softened at the sight. Again, she was hypnotised by is guy's actions.

She only nodded and with that, both of them went to the canteen.

 

The canteen was surrounded by students. When they entered the canteen, nobody seemed to notice both Sehun and Mikyung. But, as they walked around the counters, some students started to notice them. They began whispering to each other.

Mikyung noticed this and sighed. She looked at Sehun who didn't seem to notice anything. Indeed, their senses of noticing were different in some aspects.

"Hmm," Sehun scanned the menus on some counters. "What should I eat today?" Hekept mumbling things Mikyung could hear to himself.

Sehun suddenly turned to Mikyung. Mikyung, who was looking straight in amusement, of course didn't notice this. Sehun spoke up, "Do you want to eat too?"

Mikyung suddenly turned to look at Sehun upon hearing his voice. She looked her surroundings. Hmm. Nobody seemed to be looking at Sehun. Except the ones who were whispering while giving out glares at Mikyung and the ones who were talking to one another happily, not caring about Mikyung who was walking with Sehun.

Mikyung was now sure that Sehun was actually talking to him. She finally answered, "No. I'm not hungry."

Sehun's eyes suddenly filled with shock. He eyed Mikyung from up to down. She looked so skinny and Sehun knew she was very sleepy just now.

Maybe, eating could release her sleepiness.

"Ahjumma, two rolls of kimbaps, please," he finally ordered.

After paying the meal, both of them went back to the practice room. Mikyung made sure that other students who were whispering about her and Sehun didn't follow her.

Because if they did, her secret place would be revealed.

The practice room could actually be used for other students. But if they wanted to use it, they needed to get principal's  written permissions and they should tell the principal their reasons of using it, what time they would be using the room and blahblahblah...

And that was the reason why the practice room was very hard to be used by students.

However, Mikyung was one of those lucky students. She got to use the practice room whenever she wanted. The principal somehow understood her and gave her a room to be alone.

And finally, there came Sehun who was always there whenever Mikyung used the practice room.

Hmm.

Both of them went inside the practice room. Mikyung just sat on the floor, her back leaning onto the glass wall.

Sehun gave one of the kimbap box to her. Mikyung looked up and saw Sehun standing right in front of her. She was confused, why did he give it to her?

Sehun could read her expression. "Eat, you seem too sleepy. Maybe this can reduce your sleepiness," he said before sitting down beside her.

Mikyung stared at the box of kimbap. So, Sehun ordered 2 rolls of kimbap because he would give one for her?

Mikyung saw Sehun opening the carton box. "Thank you," she whispered before opening the box too and ate the kimbap.

She somehow felt quite happy seeing someone being care about her.


 

hi guys!! another update!! /dances/

i hope you like it, and sorry if this chapter is so short