Mysterious

Falling into His Trap

"Aera?" Mikyung stood up from her seat, with her bubble tea still in her right hand. "What are you doing here?"

Aera tch-ed. "I should be the one who's asking you that question," she took a look at Sehun. "Why are you doing with this girl?" she asked him.

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows, "Well, you won't want to know." A smirk grew on his face.

Aera widened her eyes. "Are you two.... d-dating th-then?" she stuttered.

Mikyung, who was standing, immediately waved her hands. "Of course no! We're just doing.... a survey!" Mikyung quickly defended herself.

Aera rolled her eyes. "Okay, whatever, I'm going now."

With that, she left them, after giving Sehun a wink. Sehun raised an eyebrow. Ew.

Mikyung sighed and sat down. What would Aera do tomorrow? Would she pick on her even more? Or... Would she tell Sehun her past? Mikyung pouted and looked at Sehun. Sehun was drinking his bubble tea.

"Are we really going to study here? If tomorrow she sees us again, I bet she will make it a big deal," Mikyung said to Sehun.

Sehun shrugged, "Who cares?"

Mikyung sighed, "I care. Maybe, you don't know who she is, but let me tell you, we need to be careful in front of her."

Mikyung drank her bubble tea in frustation. Sehun grinned and leaned in to Mikyung. Mikyung looked at Sehun in horror, afraid if Sehun would kiss her in public place.

"Why?"

Mikyung flicked Sehun's forehead. "Ouch," Sehun sat back on his place while rubbing his forehead. "I can believe you can still fool around here."

Sehun pouted even more.

Mikyung merong-ed Sehun, "I'm not going to fall for your pout."

Good thing Sehun's forehead was covered with his hair. If not, everyone in the shop would see how red his forehead was.

"But still," Sehun was still rubbing his forehead. "I don't know your strength is this much," Sehun said.

Mikyung sent Sehun a look, "I do popping." She showed Sehun some of her muscles in her left arm. "I don't know there are good advantages of doing popping too," she smiled proudly.

 

 

"Hey, hey, hey! I think I have an idea!" Sehun chirped once they got out of the bubble tea shop. Mikyung stopped her tracks to turn around and looked at Sehun who was jumping around happily. "What is it?"

"Why don't we study at school's library? That place sounds good, and not to mention, there's no way Aera's gang would ever go to the school's library where all kinds of nerds are discovered!" Sehun explained long and wide.

Mikyung snapped her fingers. And after a while, she mentally slapped herself. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? We could have gone to the library instead of buying bubble tea."

Sehun laughed, "It's because..." Sehun smirked. "I like bubble tea."

Mikyung widened her eyes. But when she was about to flick Sehun's forehead again, Sehun ran away. She had to chase him here and there. "Hey! Sehun! Come here you punk!" Mikyung exclaimed as she kept chasing Sehun.

Sehun saw a bench while he was running. He sat down on the bench while trying to catch his air.

Mikyung ran all the way chasing Sehun and finally found him sitting there. She sat down beside him and tried to catch her air too. "You little devil."

Sehun laughed within his unstable breath. "You little fool."

After her heartbeat went normal again, she stood up, "I'm going home now. You should too."

Sehun stood up too, "Want me to send you home?"

Mikyung quickly shook her head. "No. No need to do that. I can call my chauffeur now." She took out her smartphone and dialed her chauffeur's number.

Sehun pouted, "Okay then. I'm going to wait until your chauffeur come." Mikyung turned at Sehun. His firm voice and his serious look made him sound so promising. Mikyung quickly shook her head and focused on the call.

"Mr. Kim, please pick me up at school gate. ... Okay."

Mikyung hung up and met Sehun's questioning eyes. "I... just don't want Mr. Kim to tell anything to my parents," she shrugged.

"Okay, let's go now."

With that, they went to the school. Fortunately, the bubble tea shop wasn't too far from their school. It was just a few blocks away.

They waited at the main gate. Silence filled the air.

"Mikyung," Sehun suddenly called Mikyung. Mikyung turned to look at Sehun, "Hm?"

"I want to ask you something..."

"What is it?"

"Why are you.... so stiff?"

"..."

*Why is he asking me this?* she thought.

Nobody dared to ask Mikyung directly about her past. Even if they were curious, they would just ask Aera, who seemed to know just everything about her past.

Moreover, Aera would happily tell them about her past, without mercy. She would just told them... everything.

"I..."

The sound of car's horn interrupted Mikyung's trails of thoughts.

Mikyung quickly regained her senses, "My chauffeur has arrived! See you tomorrow, Sehun!" Mikyung quickly got into the car.

She opened the car window and waved to Sehun, "I'm going home first."

Sehun smiled, "Okay." Sehun then turned at Mr Kim, "Drive safe, sir!" he waved his hands.

Mikyung sat on the back seat and closed the window. While the car started moving, Mikyung couldn't help but suddenly feel sad.

Sehun's actions always reminded her of someone. His cheerful self everytime they were together. His cute actions which made Mikyung always admit defeat when they debated.

And just now, why did he ask that?

Mikyung watched as Sehun's body got smaller and smaller, until he couldn't be seen. Mikyung straightened her seat again and looked forward to the small mirror between the front seats.

She met Mr Kim's eyes. "You look like you had fun today with him, Miss Kang."

Mikyung just smiled bitterly. She turned to look at the right window again, where she saw Sehun earlier. *Just who are you, Sehun.* she thought.


 

Hi guys! Another update, hehe

i found some wifi in my hotel and decided to update. So, here it is! Hope you enjoy it :)