Date..?

Falling into His Trap

Mikyung went out of the shower and smelled her hair. She almost puked when her brain recognised that smell as 'rotten'. She went back to the shower to wash her hair all over again.

Screw you, Aera.

For the nth time Mikyung had been coming back and forth to the bathroom, at last, she finally gave up and would just let time wash the smell away overtime. Hopefully.

She wasn't the type of girl who would go to saloons as her routine. But as she thought about it again, she would let it pass this time, or else she would be bullied for the bad smell and people would ask her where had she gotten that rotten smell.

She finally plopped herself onto her bed, not forgetting to dry her hair and put a towel on her pillow beforehand.

It had been a restless night for Mikyung that day. She kept tossing and turning on her bed. At last, she sat up and ruffled her hair uncontrollably.

It took her too much to process for the day.

First, Aera had made her embarrassed by pouring that disgusting stuff over her head. Second, she didn't know what to say later when she saw Kim at school. It would be very awkward and she felt bad for ruining her party, even though she knew nothing about Aera's plan.

And thrid, well... Sehun kissed her and that night also, he asked her to be his girlfriend. She smiled sheepishly and plopped herself onto the bed again. She imagined how tomorrow would go on.

She was sure that Sehun must be preparing something for her.

 

 

"Good morning!"

"Hello!"

"Wake up!"

"Mikyung-ah, wake up, please..."

"Mikyung, aren't you waking up?"

Sehun sighed. Why was it so hard to wake up this girl? He windered how she wake up for school everyday.

Suddenly, Sehun grinned. He leaned down and kissed Mikyung's lips. After he parted away, Mikyung's eyes suddenly popped up. She got up from her bed and gave Sehun a  strange look.

"Why did you do that?" Mikyung touched her lips.

Sehun laughed, "I had no choice. It was so hard to wake you up with words." He loved how her morning face looked. Her face looked so soft and baby-like.

Sehun got up and crossed his arms, "Get ready for your Sunday Classes. After that, I'm taking you out te whole day."

Mikyung looked at her bedside clock. Sunday Classes starts at 8 though.. "It's still 5:30 in the morning. How do you expect me to wake up at this hour..." Mikyung said as she plopped herself back onto the bed.

Sehun tch-ed. He came closer next to her ears, "I want you to make lunch box for me. Don't you want to prepare some?" Sehun asked. However, there was no response from Mikyung.

Sehun's eyebrows furrowed. "Do you want me to wake you up like just now?" Still, no response.

Mikyung's lips twitched a little bit. Sehun knew that she was just being playful, when she was fully waken up. Sehun smiled and smooched Mikyung's lips once more. This time, it was a lot longer. Mikyung tried so hard to pry him off. After a few seconds of not being able to breathe, she could finally pry him off and she sat up.

"Stop that! You totally look like a !" Mikyung finally stood up, annoyed. "Fine, fine! I'm taking a bath now!" She stomped her feet angrily into the bathroom.

Sehun grinned. So cute.

 

 

"So, what do you want me to make? Kimbap? Omelettes? Bacons?" Mikyung asked him as she was tying her hair up in a messy bun.

Sehun raised his right arm and put his two fingers on his chin, his other arm crossed. "What about love kimbap with kiss sauce?" He grinned.

Mikyung pouted cutely and punched his arm. "Stop being so cheesy in the morning. It sounds corny."

Sehun laughed and put her apron to her. "It's up to chef's choice."

After he finished putting on her pink apron, Mikyung turned around and put the blue apron for Sehun.

After his was finished, Sehun turned around and cupped Mikyung's face. "And I'm going to get involved too in this disaster." He stealed a peck on Mikyung's lips and quickly ran away before she could smack him.

 

"Be careful on rolling the kimbap! You could ruin our entire meal today," Mikyung sighed as she tried to teach Sehun how to roll the kimbap. She had to fix them everytime after Sehun hand it to Mikyung.

"Why don't you roll this yourself if you're going to fix this anyways?!" Sehun pouted and crossed his arms. "Fine. I'm doing this myself." Mikyung sighed and her lips set into a firm line.

 

Sehun tried to put the kimbap in place. He feared that his hands would get dirty.

"In order, not to get the kimbap all over the lunch box, you need to pack them tightly so that they won't budge. There are still so many spaces here and there. Do you want our meal to squish each other up when we open it later?" Mikyung scolded Sehun again.

Sehun pouted and gave Mikyung a look. He didn't know that she was this talkative. Girls...

Mikyung pushed Sehun to the side by her hip and replaced the kimbap by her own. "You go fry the prawns and squids."

This time, it was Sehun's turn to set his lips into a firm line, "Yes, Miss."

 

"Why are you throwing them? Put them a little lower so you won't get splashed by the sizzling oil." Mikyung slapped Sehun's hands. Then, she took the plate forcefully, "Let me do it. You just jerk the prawn and squid into the flour."

Sehun sighed for the nth time.

 

"Yay! We're finally done!" Mikyung clapped her hands after she put the lid onto the box. Sehun mentally cried and pouted.

Mikyung looked at him, "Why are you pouting?"

Sehun gave her a look, "Do you really don't know why?"

Mikyung thought for a while and shook her head in disbelief, "Hey, don't be so childish. You were the one who was all excited. Why are you so angry now?"

Sehun turned to face her completely, "You shut me out the whole time."

Mikyung shook her head and cupped his face, although she had to tiptoe a little bit because Sehun was just so tall to begin with. "Don't be angry, hm? It was because I want to make the best meal for us later."

Sehun softened and inched closer, "The best? What about this?"

Before his lips could touch hers for the 4th time today, she placed her index finger on his lips, "You're going a little bit frugal, Oh Sehun."

Sehun squinted his eyes on her, "You've changed a lot, Kang Mikyung."

"The blame's on you," Mikyung stuck out her tongue. She let go of her hands and packed up the things.

Better set my moods up again. Sehun thought.

"Ja, let's go to school now." Sehun grabbed Mikyung's wrist once they had set all of the things up. Mikyung smiled at his childishness.

 

 

"That's all for today's classes, kids. The class is dismissed. You may go now." Mikyung smiled.

Mikyung squinted down to reach the kids' level. All of the kids formed a line to bid goodbye to Mikyung. One by one they came and went away.

"Noona, thank you for today," a cute little boy came up to Mikyung and hugged her. Mikyung was shocked for a second, but replied the hug anyways. The kids were so huggable that she could spend the whole day hugging them, or Sehun. Oops.

Once the last boy bid his goodbye to her, Mikyung stood up and looked at the door, only to find Sehun resting his right shoulder on the doorway, while crossing his arms.

"What the—you nearly scared me!" Mikyung exclaimed.

Sehun approached her with a smirk. "I thought I scared you already."

Mikyung pouted cutely. "If that boy were at our age, I would have beaten him up already," Sehun added a comment.

Mikyung smiled in amusement, "As if you would beat him. When you imagine his mother coming up to you, you must have already hidden behind me."

Both of them laughed, "Now, let's go on our date. Don't forget to bring the lunch box."


Hi guys!! I'm so sorry for not updating for like several weeks, or maybe months.. But since school holidays is staring, i thoughtdwhy not update something because i kniw i must have disappointed some of you guys here...

anyways i'm having a problem with imgur because  some of the posters didn't come out at all.. You guys can check it out on the foreword that there are some of my posters missing and when i try to signint imgur, i just cant.. I hpe somebody can helpme with this issue cause i really really love and appreciate all of those posters that could 't come out..

Plase help me by commenting down below.. And if you can, please upvote ^^ this story needs some love /shameless/ *again*

till next update, bye guys!

 

xoxo