Going Out

Falling into His Trap

It was another day at Seoul High. Since it was Tuesday, not many of the students really enjoyed this day. Weekends were still far away...

Well, at least for Mikyung, she was still happy that she found new friends, outside of the school, because she knew, someone wouldn't be happy if she knew that Mikyung could make some new friends.

Mikyung slurped her last straw of yoghurt from the small carton box. She threw it into the dust bin accurately. She knew too much of this place. The practice room.

However, something was missing. She realised that she had been too close to Sehun these days, especially when she found Sehun nowhere to be seen in the practice room.

Mikyung leaned her head onto the glass wall and sighed. She shouldn't be tied to anyone, ever again.

 

"Why are you bringing me here?" Sehun's voice sounded neutral and calm.

Aera smirked, "Like you don't know." Sehun raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Look," Aera tried getting Sehun's attention by waving her hand in front of Sehun's face. Sehun tried hard to avoid getting slapped by her. "I don't know what she did on you. But, I'm bringing you here to show you that she's not worth getting your attention like this."

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. "She? Mikyung? What do you mean?"

Aera crossed her arms. "She had a terrible past, you knew that, didn't you?"

Sehun gave Aera a look. "Just go to your point, damn it." he glared coldly at Aera. However, Aera found it cool. She remained calm.

"Mikyung," Aera looked back at her flashbacks and intentionally revealed. "We used to be best friends."

"We were so close and happy. There's nothing we don't know about each other. However, two years ago, she told me that she'd got a person she liked. I was happy for her at that time. Each day, she would tell me about the process going on between them. However, she didn't tell who the person was."

"One day, she told me that the boy she liked and her was dating. The next day, she invited me to her house and it shocked the hell out of me. It turned out the boy she and I liked was the same person. At that time, I was too shy to confess that I hid my feelings and didn't tell anything to her." her eyes grew dark.

"One thing you wouldn't expect was, he was an orphan. He was only a poor boy with a scholarship to study at the same school as us. He was one year older than us. Though he was quite popular among us because of his cheerfulness and kindness, he was raised in an orphanage house."

"Soon, her parents knew about her dating a poor boy. They were so angry at her and didn't want her to date a poor boy. Mikyung didn't want to break up with him," Aera stopped to take a breath. "About one month later, she came to my house, crying. Her boyfriend was missing and she lost contact with him. She didn't know anything. Her parents didn't say anything to her."

Aera looked at Sehun's eyes. She smirked, "And you know what? I saw that this was my best chance to make her feel what I have been feeling for the past months. I—"

"Is this why you became such a towards her?" Sehun interrupted her, his fists forming into balls.

Aera widened her eyes. It seemed like she revealed too much of her bad side...

"I don't get it. You said that you're close and happy with her. But, why did you do all of this? She's a human, there's her white side and her black side. Why did you need to reveal this much? Her past is a past, I don't care." Sehun sent Aera a piercing stare, which made Aera flinch.

"And this is my warning to you," Sehun stepped forward and leaned in.

"Stop being a drama queen. It doesn't look cool."

With that, Sehun walked away from the rooftop, where they had been standing for the past wasteful minutes.

*So, it's been hard for you too, Mikyung.* his heart softened.

-----

"Hey." Sehun jumped in front of Mikyung once both of them went out of the gigantic school gate.

Mikyung smiled in return, not in the mood to say anything.

Sehun asked, "Want to go to the eatery later?" Mikyung her teeth, "It's Tuesday though. I don't have tutor schedule with you."

Sehun pouted, which Mikyung always found it cute, and sighed, "Does it have to be Mondays or Wednesdays or Fridays to ask you to go to the eatery or to ask to you to tutor me?"

Mikyung shrugged and grinned. "But still, I can't. I have Mandarin course today. If my parents know I'm absent, they will be angry."

"Didn't you say they're on business trip for a month?" Sehun asked, blinking his eyes in confusion.

Mikyung flinched. She forgot that her parents was actually away. Mikyung's face fell *It's true. With them going overseas or staying at home, nothing feels different to me.*

She looked at Sehun. Maybe, going out and having fun weren't bad ideas. She should try socialising more. That way, she would be able to make friends.

She smiled, "I'm going with you."

Sehun's face brightened, "Really?"


 

Hi guys.... Another short update. Hpu you enjoy it ^^

Keep the comments coming :) they make me want to update faster ^^