Her Life

Falling into His Trap

*KRRIIIINGGGG*

 
The alarm rang. Mikyung woke up and shuffled to her bathroom lazily. It was another day at that boring school again.
 
After preparing herself for school, she came down to the first floor and had a breakfast alone, she sighed as she found that the dining room was empty. Not empty of food, but empty of people.
 
Luckily, she was already used to this. She sat down on one of the chairs and ate her breakfast.
 
After finished eating breakfast, she went out of her very big house and found her personal chauffeur already waiting for her in front of the big gate.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Kim!" she bowed.
 
Her chauffeur smiled kindly and greeted her back. Then, he allowed her to sit at the back seat of the car.
 
On the way, Mikyung was only studying. She was used to reading while the car was on the way. Her chauffeur didn't say anything to her since he didn't want to disturb her.
 
"Mr. Kim, you can just stop here. I can walk from here," she said.
 
"Okay." Her chauffeur didn't even bother to ask why because he already knew her routines. Mikyung would always wake up in the morning and have a little walk to school.
 
Even though Mr. Kim didn't really know what the reason was, but he was sure that it was because of her classmates. Mikyung didn't want people to befriend with her just because they knew that she was rich.
 
She looked at her watch as she was walking. 7.30 a.m. School starts at 8 a.m.
 
As she arrived at her school, she saw many students in uniforms, just like her, entering the big school gate as well. Some were walking to it, some were getting off from their luxurious cars, and some were standing on the school gate, waiting for their friends.
 
As Mikyung walked past, she greeted the security guard who was in charge of closing the school gate when the bell rang. "Annyeonghaseyo!" The security guard quickly recognised her and smiled back, "Annyeonghaseyo, Mikyung!"
 
After she reached the hallway, some students were whispering and looking at her. Mikyung sighed as she walked to her locker to take her books.
 
First class was English Literature. Hmm. Not bad. She took her books for the next 2 periods too so that she wouldn't have to go out if the class anymore before break.
 
When she was on the way to the classroom, a typical thing happened.
 
*THUMP!*
 
Mikyung fell onto the ground with her books scattering all over the ground. Laughter could be heard through her ears. No one was even trying to help her up.
 
"Trying not to greet us, hm?" one of the girl who made Mikyung fell mocked her.
 
She quickly got up with her books already in her arms. She still had her poker face on. After that, she walked away as if nothing happened.
 
Once she arrived at her classroom, she quickly threw her bag to the very edge of the classroom. She took a seat at where she had thrown her bag. She facepalmed herself for a moment before trying to put her normal face back again.
 
This was like a daily routine for her. Every morning, some girls would come to her and mock or bully her. No one would help her. She herself didn't want anybody to help, because in front of those bullies, the person who helped her would be bullied too with her.
 
And she didn't want that to happen.
 
Anyway, she was the one who chose to be alone. She would always think that friends were just there when they needed helped and ignored her when they got what they wanted. And that was the truth, her friends only showed up in the brightest light of her, and disappear like a shadow in the darkest darkness of her.
 
*KRIIINNNGGG*
 
The bell rang. Students started running everywhere outside the classroom. They didn't want to be punished for coming in after the teacher.
 
Unlike Mikyung, who was casually taking out her books for the first subject from her desk. Reading was like her life already.
 
The teacher came in and the whole class greeted the teacher. Then, the class started as usual.
 
 
After the first 3 periods, the bell rang again, signalling that it was time for lunch break.
 
Mikyung quickly got up from her seat and dashed outside with her books in her arms. She had to finish taking her books for other periods before those bulliers came and picked on her again.
 
She ran through the hallway as fast as she could.
 
But, another sound could be heard.
 
When she collided into the student in front of her, the hard covers of her books made loud thumping noises against the other’s chest.
 
As clumsy as she was, she bumped into someone and dropped all of her books..., again. She bowed down 90 degrees to the person without even looking up at the person before bending down to tidy her books.
 
She heard the person sigh and felt the person was bending down. She looked at the person.
 
The person was a male. He was simply wearing a T-shirt and jeans with white headphones beside his ears. He looked cold but innocent at the same time. His expression was blank and he had a very sharp nose, to Mikyung's amusement. It also seemed like the person wasn't from Seoul High.
 
He helped her picking up her books. After finished helping her, he handed her the books.
 
They finally made an eye contact. The person glanced at her name tag."Kang Mikyung" was written on her name tag.
 
Mikyung bowed once again after apologising. Then, she started running again.
 
"Clumsy." the person murmured before walking away.
 
That incident didn't seem to bother Mikyung very much. After eating for a freakin' 5 minutes, she quickly went to the practice room.
 
Seoul High School was famous because of its great priorities of learning foreign language, especially English language which was said to be the 'global languages'. It also facilitates every student's hobbies and talents. They also had many school activities and stuffs.
 
Unlike other students who were fighting over participating those school activities, Mikyung wasn't. She only participated when recommended by her teachers.
 
Mikyung was actually a whole package of smartness. Starting from her skills in drawing, dancing, singing, playing musical instruments, maths, languages, and many other skills which weren't mentioned.
 
She actually didn't want to participate in those activities. Why? Becuase she would be meeting those hypocrites who would be nice in front of her and talk negatives about her behind her back.
 
She was tired of that. She hated it very much.
 
She was practising a new dance choreography when the bel rang, signalling her to enter her next classes. She sighed and left the practice room.
 
-------
 
Here she was, in front of the enormous gate in front of her. She entered her house, or rather a jail, with a poker face and went straight into her room.
 
Yep. Daily routine. It was the only way for her to throw away her boredom.
 
After a few hours locking herself up in her room, she finally went down from her room and saw her parents already eating dinner without her at the dining room.
 
Even her father only noticed her after she sat down beside him.
 
Silence.
 
Mikyung tried to break the ice by saying, "Abeoji, how was your day?"
 
There was another silence. Mikyung gulped.
 
Her father looked up to her and gave her a slight smile. "Yeah, fine." Her father answered.
 
They kept being silent until dinner ended. As for Mikyung, she went upstairs to her room again.
 
Once she entered her room, she quickly closed the door. She bit her lip. When would this end? She just wanted to run away from her world now. But, she knew that was impossible. She could never leave her beloved parents even though she knew that none of them really paid a single bit attention to her.
 
She always tried to push away the thoughts of her not being loved by her parents. But, those feelings kept coming and coming again. Fear of losing her beloved people once again.
 
And this was Kang Mikyung's daily routine. 
 

/squeals/ hi everyone! It's yeonnievein with a new fanfic.. My exam isn't over actually... But, I'm so excited to update already /sighs/

i hope everyone will like this story, until next time! /waves crazily/