Curious

Falling into His Trap

Sehun kept thinking hard.

What did Aera's words mean? What had happened between the two? Why did Aera look like she knew everything?

Sehun kept asking himself with those questions.

Somebody poked his arm. Sehun knew who did that. He turned to look at Mikyung. "Your test paper, Teacher Han is calling out your name," she whispered.

Sehun quickly got up from his seat to take the test paper. But, his mind was still thinking about something.

When he was on the way back to his seat, he looked at Mikyung and observed her.

Her expression looked blank and she seemed like other normal girls outside. But, when you talked to her, there was something in her you couldn't explain. Her eyes which always looiked down when she talked to her peers, her stuttering whenever Sehun talked to her.

No, not in that love thingy. In a different way.

There were so many things which made Sehun curious about her.

Sehun finally sat down on his seat. He peeked at Mikyung, who was checking on her test paper.

"What did you get?" Sehun asked suddenly, making Mikyung jolted up from her seat. She looked at Sehun, who was looking at his test paper thoroughly.

Lee Aera, who was in front of them, turned back and answered, "I got 20 marks out of 30. What about you, Oppa?" she answered proudly, even though her score wasn't worth enough to be proud of.

Sehun raised an eyebrow. "I wasn't asking you though."

After saying that, he looked at Mikyung and poked Mikyung's arm and said, "I was asking her."

Aera shot Mikyung a glare and turned to sit properly again. Mikyung saw this and sighed. She turned to Sehun, "I got 29 out of 30," she whispered.

 

 

After school, Mikyung quickly ran to the main gate to wait for her chauffeur. If she waited inside, Aera would just pick on her and made her remember something she didn't want to remember.

She dialed Mr. Kim's phone number. When somebody on the other side of the phone picked up the call, she quickly said, "Mr. Kim, please fetch me from school right now."

She looked her surroundings and found no one in sight, except some elementary students, who hadn't been picked up by their chauffeurs.

Phew.

Fortunately, Mikyung had run off just after the last period ended. She didn't care whether the other students judged her or no.

Impatient of waiting, she walked out of school to the usual place where Mr. Kim would drop her everyday before school. She stood there and waited until Mr. Kim arrived.

 

 

Mikyung was browsing some news on her laptop when suddenly, she heard the bell rang.

Hmm.

Nobody had actually visited this house because the guests who came here were only her parents' clients and business partners.

But, her parents were on their so-called business trips, weren't they?

She walked down the stairs to find out who the guest was. Luckily, the house had a bell with very loud speaker, so when somebody rang it, the sound would be heard throughtout the whole house.

She saw one of the maids opening the main front door. There came the maid leading somebody who seemed to look familiar to Mikyung inside the house.

It took Mikyung 1 minutes to realise who the familiar boy was.

"Oh Sehun?!?!" she exclaimed.


 

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating for like, a week (i guess)

so, here's a short chapter and i hope you like it hehe

i kinda run out of inspiration these days /sobs

however, feel free to comment below :)