The Quiz

Falling into His Trap

"Okay, class, let's start the Maths quiz now!" Teacher Han, the class's Maths teacher, and their homeroom teacher at the same time, hollered.

Some students were praying, some students looked so nervous and some students didn't look troubled at all.

Sehun looked at Mikyung, who was just sitting calmly. Their eyes met each other.

When Sehun saw that, he quickly smiled and gestured, "Hwaiting!" Mikyung just raised an eyebrow. She looked around and found no one besides her who was looking at Sehun.

She just smiled awkwardly at Sehun and immediately looked straight.

Finally, both of them received their papers. Mikyung quickly distracted herself to work on the papers, so she didn't have to face Sehun's weird actions.

But, Mikyung eyes kept wanting to look at Sehun. She wanted to know how he was doing the papers. She peeked at Sehun and found him didn't look troubled at all.

He was filling in the papers without hesitations and wiout furrowing his eyebrows, different than the previous day where Sehun kept whining about how difficult the formulas were.

She went back to her papers and smiled. *I guess he studied again after he went home, knowing how sleepy I was yesterday.* she thought.

-----

 

"Okay, guys, now I'm going to distribute the quiz papers. There are some shocking improvements from some of you," Teacher Han tidied up all the papers which were scattered on her desk once she finished correcting them all. "Here, I'm starting from the lowest score."

Teacher Han started calling out the names one by one.

"Oh Sehun, 23 out of 25. Great improvement," Teacher Han finally called Sehun's name. Sehun, who was praying to get at least 20 out of 25, didn't expect this to happen.

He took the papers and gasped in awe when he looked at the papers himself. On the way back to his seat, he met Mikyung's eyes again.

Mikyung smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Tch."

Mikyung's smile faded when she heard that voice. Aera turned back from her seat, "Don't be so proud, you know."

Aera's sarcastic face immediately changed to the so-called sweet one as Sehun sat back on his place. She smiled brightly at Sehun before turning back, while Sehun just looked at her blankly.

Mikyung's head fell down, but as she heard her name being called, she quickly got up from her seat to take his papers.

25/25

As always. She looked not surprised with her score. She went back to her seat with her eyes scanning the ground, afraid that Lee Aera would stick out her leg and make her fall down.

Fortunately, she didn't. Maybe it was because she wanted to look nice in front of Sehun.

 

 

As always, Mikyung was at the practice room when the break hour came. She was just resting her head onto the glass wall, when suddenly she heard familiar footsteps approaching.

She looked at Sehun. Mikyung remembered the previous day's incident.

She quickly straightened up as she tried avoiding Sehun's gaze. Fortunately, Sehun didn't think much because of Mikyung's obvious actions.

He sat down in front of Mikyung. "I'm here to discuss this tutor thing."

Mikyung looked at Sehun in questioning eyes. "What is it?"

"Remember the time when I called you late at night?" Sehun reminded Mikyung. "I was going to ask you where to study. But you had already hung up the call and when I called again, you didn't seem to be awake."

Mikyung's mouth formed an 'O'. So, that's why Sehun came to her house suddenly.

"I always forgot to ask you. And then I remembered today's Maths quiz. I went to the Administrator to get your address, and that's how I came to house," Sehun his lips dry. "I hope you don't misunderstand me as a stalker or worse."

He scratched his nape with his hand and grinned in embarrassment.

Mikyung smiled, "I see. So, where are we going to study tomorrow?"

Mikyung could see Sehun thinking for a while. After some times, Sehun's face brightened up as he grinned.

Mikyung raised an eyebrow.

"Wanna go survey some places after school?" Sehun asked.

 

 

"Mikyung, hurry up! What flavour do you want to order? Our turn is coming!" Sehun whispered while he poked Mikyung impatiently in the queue.

"Wait, there are still 2 people in front of us," Mikyung answered blankly while looking at the small fonts which were displayed on the menu chart. "Is chocolate flavour yummy?" She asked Sehun, making him look more pissed.

"Yeah." Sehun answered, so she would be ready for the menu.

When their turn came, Sehun quickly stepped right in front of the counter, looking so excited, "One taro bubble tea and one chocolate bubble tea, please!" he said.

"Anything else?" the cashier asked.

"No." Sehun firmly answered.

After paying for the bubble teas, they quickly sat on one of the seats on the edge of the small bubble tea shop.

"I can't believe you're telling me to tutor you here. This place is just, too crowded," Mikyung sighed.

"Really? There is a second floor here, it's much more quieter than the first floor. Wanna go there instead?" Sehun said innocently.

"No thanks, I'm already tired because of waiting and standing on that long queue," Mikyung disagreed. She drank her bubble tea and found it so tasty.

"Not that you're only a sleepyhead, but you're also a laz–"

"Mikyung? Sehun? What are both of you doing here?" a disgusting voice greeted them. Both Mikyung and Sehun turned to the source of the voice.

Sehun's expressions didn't change a bit, while Mikyung's eyes rounded, which made her circle-like eyes looked even more wider.


 

Hi guys, sorry for not updating for a while, but i managed to squeeze an update for you, bcos i'm going on a family vacation for 8 days XD

hehe i hope you guys are patient enough to wait for me /hides/

anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter ^^