Lessons

Falling into His Trap

Mikyung walked into the classroom with questioning eyes. When she went into the classroom, she couldn't help but feel Aera's gang eyes on her.

She sighed. *Maybe it's because of yesterday.* she thought.

She looked around the classroom. Nobody besides them seemed to be staring at Mikyung. It looked like Aera hadn't told the whole classroom about yesterday, only her 'friends'.

She sat down on her seat and looked at the person sitting beside her.

And the person was no other than Oh Sehun.

He was resting his head on his arm, ith his eyes closed. In another words, he was sleeping in class, again.

Mikyung decided not to mind the person beside her and took out some books from her bag.

Two days spending time with Sehun, she forgot to concentrate on Sunday classes. She decided to spend some time too on preparing some questions.

She also took out her pencil box and started writing something on her notebook.

When the bell rang, she poked Sehun's arm to wake him up. This was already the third time she had to wake Sehun up before the first period's teacher came.

Sehun woke up lazily and sat up straight, just like the last time Mikyung poked his arm to warn him about the upcoming lessons.

------

"Okay, what do you want to study now?" Mikyung whispered once both Sehun and Mikyung went into the library.

Just like yesterday's promise, they decided to meet up at the library, where all types of nerds would be found there and no sights of Aera or at least, her species, would be seen at the library.

"Whatever subject you feel like it." Sehun replied lazily.

Mikyung sighed. "Okay, let's just study some conversation. I don't know what to do today."

She got up from her seat in front of Sehun and went to find for suitable books. Sehun followed Mikyung, in case she needed help finding some books. Because he was much more taller than Mikyung.

"Hey, I found the book!" Mikyung half whispered and half shouted at Sehun. Sehun came to Mikyung. "There!" Mikyung pointed at the sixth level of the bookshelf.

Sehun reached the sixth level and took out the book for Mikyung. But, when he took out the book, some books fell down on Mikyung and hit Mikyung on the head.

Mikyung yelped, "Ouch!"

"Oops! Sorry." Sehun bent down to pick up the books for Mikyung.

Mikyung rubbed her forehead, while remembering some things from her head.

She widened her eyes. *This scene is just like...*


Mikyung was searching for some books to study them with him. She wanted to reach the sixth level of the bookshelf, but she was too short to even reach the fifth level back then.

He came with a smiling face and said, "Want me to help you?"

Mikyung smiled in agreement.

He reached out his hands and took the book Mikyung pointed out. Their gaps between esch other were too close, that he could hear Mikyung's rapid heartbeat.

Mikyung grinned, *Just like in films*

She looked up at his face—or chin, since he was looking up. But, when he took out the book for Mikyung, some other books fell down and hit Mikyung on the head.

Mikyung winced, "Ouch!" She pouted as she tried to find for his eyes. He grinned at her, "Oops! Sorry."

He bent down to take the books which had fallen down from their place.

Mikyung rubbed her forehead and mumbled, "It's not that fluffy after all."


Mikyung widened her eyes at the flashback. She shook her head and looked at Sehun, who was staring at her. "What are you doing?"

Mikyung shook her head again, "N-nothing." She quickly went to their table to start studying.

 

 

Minutes and hours passed by, but Mikyung couldn't concentrate on anything. She had been stuttering and avoiding eye contacts again.

Sehun, of course, noticed her weird behaviours. They were studying some conversations now, but it seemed like Mikyung was only talking to herself.

Sehun glanced at Mikyung, looking so bored as ever.

"Mikyung," he suddenly called her, making her stop talking. "Y-yes?" she stuttered a bit.

"You need some lessons too."

Mikyung raised her eyebrows, "Wh-what do you mean?

Sehun stood up from his seat and inserted his hands into his pockets. "You, need to study too." Mikyung now furrowed her eyebrows. "I... don't understand what you mean."

Sehun smiled and grabbed her wrist. "Let's go."