Uncomfortable

Falling into His Trap

"Hi..." a voice greeted Mikyung, followed by a grin and a hand wave.

Mikyung just stared at the guy in front of her with eyes wide open. She hadn't imagined today's scenario, what should she say?

She only managed to nod and gave him a small smile. Seeing Mikyung's actions, Sehun quickly repositioned himself in front of her. Both of them stayed silent and soon, they grew awkward, just like their first meetings.

"Do you want to walk together to classroom?" Sehun offered her. Mikyung just nodded and took her steps first, followed by Sehun who was several steps behind. Soon, their steps matched, but both stayed silent.

It was still morning and there were only several students. Like always, Mikyung would come to school earlier than usual students. She didn't want to encounter some unimportant incidents.

Sehun tried to break the ice, "About few days ago... I didn't mean to confuse you. I just said what I wanted to say. I'm really sorry if I made you avoid me like this, but-"

Mikyung stopped her steps and with nervous steps, she looked at him, "I..."

"HELLO KYUNG!" a girl's voice interrupted them. Mikyung let out a scream and stared at the girl in front of her. Then, she took a look at Sehun and covered .

"Sehun, can I borrow her again?" Aera put her arm beside Mikyung and begged him. Sehun just stared at her with unbelieving eyes, before nodding suspiciously.

Mikyung shrugged and looked at Sehun, "Talk to you later."

Wiith that, both Mikyung and Aera went away, leaving Sehun as suspicious as ever.

 

 

"Now, tell me," Aera said excitedly. "What's going on between you and Sehun?"

And that was the least unexpected question from Aera. Mikyung remained silent and didn't want to talk a word. She didn't want to cause misunderstanding, especially because Sehun confessed to her.

However, for a moment, she thanked Aera for showing up on the perfect time. She felt that, if Aera didn't show up just now, she would just faint in place just because of nervousness.

"There's nothing going on between us," Mikyung tried to convince her. It wasn't the right time to tell her everything, especially when she hadn't regained her trust fully on Aera.

Aera gave her arm a light slap, "Come on, are you guys dating?"

"Really, there's nothing going on between us. I don't want to talk about this, okay?" Mikyung tried to close the topic. Fortunately, Aera just pouted with her reply and finally understood that Mikyung wasn't ready to speak further about her love life.

Speaking about love life, it reminded Mikyung about her first love a lot. Again, she felt uneasy and tried to avoid Aera as best as she could.

Mikyung didn't want those flashback to reply again and again in her mind.

It was already a good thing that her nightmares was becoming rarer and rarer, but that didn't change the fact that she still missed her ex, especially knowing that Sehun reminded her a lot of him. A lot.

"I-I need to get some assignments done. See you later." Mikyung quickly went away as far as possible from Aera. She was still uncomfortable around her.

 


/hides/ short update guys.. thanks for 100 subbies!! /wet kisses/