Why?!

Falling into His Trap

"Argh!!! I don't know anymore!" Sehun grew frustated and threw himself onto the floor.

He had been discussing the materials for Sunday classes. But he was the one who didn't understand any of the things Mikyung said at all.

Mikyung laughed heartily at his reaction every time Sehun grew confused. His sudden blank expression when he didn't understand the English words, his excited expression when he finally understood the things Mikyung had explained for him was too cute for Mikyung.

Sehun sat up again and whined, "Say," he furrowed his eyebrows. "What is the difference between Active Present Perfect Tense and the Passive one?! They look the same for me and yet why do you keep telling me that they're different?"

Mikyung laughed again before answering. "The formulas are different, Oh Sehun. Active one is Sub-"

"Okay. I understand," he got up from his seat and mumbled to himself, "I think I should get a tutor for English." It was loud enough for Mikyung to hear.

She quickly rearranged and packed her things up. After that, she went to the classroom for the next subjects.

 

 

"Oh Sehun, why are you so weak at English conversation? You should practise more because our school's priority is English language here! If you don't you will fail this year's examination because most of the subjects in our school are in English!" Teacher Jung snapped at Sehun angrily because Sehun kept making mistakes at the word "s" and his pronounciation was too weak.

Sehun bowed. "I'm sorry, Teacher Jung."

"Sit and listen how Mikyung does this tongue twister." Teacher Jung said. Sehun sat down and looked at Mikyung who was pointing her finger to herself.

"Yes, you, Miss you-can-do-it-all." he whispered.

Mikyung nervously got up from her seat and read the tounge twister in an audible voice. "She sells sea shore by the sea side." she pronounced the words perfectly, despite her inability connecting with other students.

After the lines from Mikyung, Teacher Jung clapped her hands suddenly. This made Mikyung jump a little because of the surprise.

"I can't believe you're so great! You pronounciation was good, even though you lack off some self-confidence. I think you should participate in Speech Competition! I recommend you to." Teacher Jung exclaimed.

Mikyung took the last complement, or rather recommendation as a joke. Speaking in front of many people? Meh. She would still choose dancing. She didn't have to speak or what, she just had to express herself, rather than  pretending to look good and nice and go talk about this and that in front of many people.

She bowed to Teacher Jung a little. She was just about to take few steps to her seat when the words hit her. "Mikyung, I think you should give Oh Sehun some tutor. Be his tutor. I don't want him to fail at English."

Mikyung's eyes widened. What?? Did she mean she had to tutor Sehun, even though all the teachers know she had Sunday classes? Oh no.

Growls and groans could be heard from all the girls. "Teacher Jung, why didn't you choose us instead of this hypocrite?" "Teacher Jung, let it be me! I can give Sehun good marks!" Teacher Jung, Teacher Jung, and blahblahblahblah...

Teacher Jung hit her desk with her fist. "What are you all talking about? I suppose her to, not you. Be quiet, Hyesung! Sit down, Woori!" Teacher Jung snapped.

"And you, Mikyung, meet me later after school." Teacher Jung ordered Mikyung firmly.

 

Later, when the bell rang, Mikyung did as what she was told. She came to the teacher's office to find Teacher Jung. At last she found her and Sehun, too, beside her. It looked like they were discussing something.

She greeted Teacher Jung politely, "Annyeonghaseyo, Teacher Jung." she sat down on one only available seat in front of her.

As Mikyung sat down, Teacher Jung began explaining things. "So, Mikyung, I suppose you to be a tutor for Oh Sehun. He needs so many practice. If he doesn't, he will fail this year's examination. Yo uknow that our school maintains English as first language, don't you?" she explained things long and wide.

Mikyung nodded slightly.

"So, the schedule will be up to you, but I recommend it to be twice a week. How about it?" Teacher Jung offers.

Mikyung actually didn't have any problem. She just had to tutor Oh Sehun, right?

Soon, the meeting ended and both Sehun and Mikyung went out of the teacher's office.

Sehun suddenly turned to Mikyung. Mikyung was surprised and raised her eyebrows. What was this mysterious guy up to again?

Mikyung's confusion added more when Sehun showed his hand to Mikyung, as if he wanted something from her.

"What is it?" Mikyung finally asked.

Sehun's face didn't change a bit. He knew that Mikyung would ask him that. "Your mobile phone." he answered straightly.

Mikyung furowed her eyebrows. "What for?"

"For my phone number of course. Don't you think we should exchange phone numbers to contact each other, huh?" Sehun answered her with a question.

Mikyung hesitated for a while, then took her phone out and gace it to Sehun. SHe saw Sehun typing something on her phone.

Seconds later, Sehun's phone started ringing. Sehun took his phone out of his pocket and pressed the red button.

Mikyung barely understood what this guy was doing. Sehun was trying to exchange each other's number for the discussion of schedule later.

Sehun handed Mikyung back the phone. "Here," he said. "I'll call you later. Don't forget to save my number," he said before walking away.

Mikyung sighed. This guy was so mysterious, wasn't he?


 

Hi guys! It's almost midnight here, but since it's still my bday...., so, back to my promise to double update

ughh i know this chapter , but well, here it is.. I hope you enjoy this chapter

good night