Her Sudden Actions

Falling into His Trap

"What are we doing here?" Mikyung asked once both Sehun and her got off from the taxi. They were now in front of a big building.

Mikyung furrowed her eyebrows as she observed the building. She felt like she had never gone here.

'Bucheon Dancing School' was written on it. However, she didn't know why Sehun brought her here.

"Sehun!" a voice called, not far from where they had been standing.

Sehun waved his hand while Mikyung tried remembering that guy's name. She may be a genius in remembering school lessons, but she would always forget people's names.

*Ka.. Key... Kai....?*

"Oh! You brought Mikyung with us too?" Kai exclaimed, pointing his finger to Mikyung. Kai glanced at Mikyung and smiled. Mikyung didn't know what to do but smiled back.

"We're going out with her today. Let's not waste time, come on," Sehun smiled.

Kai jumped and pumped his fists to the air, "Finally!"

"Our house isn't far away from here, so we're gonna walk there." Sehun walked away, followed by excited Kai and clueless Mikyung.

 

After 10 minutes of walking, the three of them finally arrived in front of the building. Kai excitedly opened the door and went inside, straight to the practice room.

"Hyungs!" Kai exclaimed once he opened the door. "Sehun said we're going out!"

The other EXO-K boys stopped talking to one another. Baekhyun laughed, "We knew that."

Kai's smile faded. He turned to Sehun, "I am the last to know?" Sehun shrugged and Kai pouted.

Suho stood up, "Let's go now."

-----

"Hey look at this!" Chanyeol exclaimed for the nth time. For the past minutes since they entered a shopping street, Chanyeol had been bugging the others with similar words.

It was really a shame, since Chanyeol would only touch the things which distracted him for a while, then walk away like nothing happened.

If it weren't for his good looking, the shop owners would have scolded him for his behaviour.

This time, Chanyeol stopped in a small accessories shop for girls. Baekhyun followed him. Both of them stopped in front of the headbands section.

"Mikyung!" Chanyeol shouted shamelessly. Mikyung and the other boys exchanged glances, but still entered the shop.

"Doesn't this look cute? Try it!" Chanyeol shoved her a headband once he saw her. Mikyung looked at the headband. It was a metal headband with two cat ears on the sides of the headband. It looked cute.

She looked at the small mirror which was put not far from the headbands section. Slowly, she inserted the headband onto her head. She buried the headband with some strands of her hair.

She turned at the two boys. Baekhyun smiled, "Cute." Mikyung blushed.

"You look adorable in this." Sehun entered the shop.

Mikyung flinched. She turned to the source of voice.


"Let's get inside here!" he dragged Mikyung to a cute shop, which was painted all over in pink.

It was raining outside, but they didn't seem to mind the fact that they were wet from the rain. To them, being with each other was all they wanted.

Mikyung followed him as he started looking around the shop. His eyes sparkled when he saw cute headbands. He smirked and looked over to Mikyung.

"Hey, try this!" he suddenly came to Mikyung, immediately shoving the headband onto her head. Mikyung flinched in shockness.

She touched the thing on her head and found a mirror in front of her.

"It's so not my style, Oppa." Mikyung her teeth.

"No complaint. I'm buying this for you." he said as he took the headband from Mikyung's head and took out his wallet.

Mikyung immediately rejected, "But I—"

A finger was placed on Mikyung lips, which completely froze the girl in place, "Shh. You look adorable in this."


"Mikyung? Mikyung? Earth to, Mikyung!" Baekhyun clicked his fingers in front of Mikyung's eyes. Mikyung quickly regained her senses.

Sehun tch-ed and smiled at her. "Habit dies hard."

"Hurry up, let's go. I'll buy this for Mikyung then." Before Mikyung could react, Sehun quickly took the headband from Mikyung's head and went to the cashier to pay it.

"Jja! Doesn't this look cute on you?" Baekhyun smiled as he placed the headband onto Mikyung's head once Sehun paid for it.

Mikyung could just smile. With that, all of them walked again.

 

"I'm hungry." Kai whined. They had been walking for 1 hour non-stop, since Chanyeol and Baekhyun kept going here and there, so, they had no choice but to follow them.

Sehun suddenly grinned, "You go first. I'll catch up later." Then, he ran away and the other members just shrugged to one another.

Mikyung saw him nowhere and wondered, *Where is he going?*

"Let's just get some snacks to eat. It's close to dinner time but it's still far." Suho suggested.

D.O said, "I want some makchang (grilled intestines) and deokbbokki. What do you want, Mikyung?"

Mikyung furrowed her eyebrows in disgust, "Why are those intestines grilled?"

D.O laughed at her reaction, "Don't worry. I guarantee it'll be so delicious that you will ask for more." he winked at her.

"Hey, hey, hey! Ask us too, Umma!" Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol pouted at the same time, earning the called and Mikyung laughter.

 

"It's delicious, isn't it?" D.O nudged Mikyung, once Mikyung swallowed the makchang.

Mikyung admitted defeat and picked another makchang. It was indeed delicious.

"I'm here!" a voice suddenly said. Mikyung turned to Sehun. What took him so long? When his gaze met Mikyung's, Sehun immediately defended, "Nature call." he winked.

Mikyung chuckled, before Sehun took a seat beside her. Mikyung flinched at the sudden presence.

"Let me try those." Sehun opened his mouth a bit.

Mikyung widened her eyes, "Hmm?" Sehun pointed the makchang before opening his mouth again.

Mikyung looked at him. Too many sides of him reminded her of that someone. She groggily picked one piece of makchang, and shoved it into Sehun's mouth. Sehun chewed the makchang and added one thumb up, "Delicious."

Mikyung swallowed and avoided his gaze.

-----

 

"Mikyung-ah." Sehun suddenly called her. Mikyung stopped her tracks and turned around.

They were now in front of Mikyung's big gate. Sehun kept insisting on letting her go home alone by taxi. Instead, he stubbornly whined, telling her it was not safe for a girl to go alone at night. At last, Mikyung gave up and Sehun took his motorcycle to take Mikyung home.

Sehun suddenly took something from his jacket.

Mikyung furrowed her eyebrows questioningly, "A notebook...?"

Sehun hummed in response. "Yes. A gift. For you."

"What is this for?" Mikyung took a look at the notebook.

Sehun crossed his arms, "As a tutor, I'm giving this to you for a lesson. I want you to write 'Things I'm Grateful For' every night in this notebook."

Mikyung bit her lips. "Why are you giving this task to me?"

"I want you to look up to your present here, Mikyung. I don't know what happened to you in the past, but one thing I know is, it seems like your past keeps bugging you. I always find you thinking about something. That's why, I'm giving you this notebook." Sehun approached her and held her shoulder, "Don't think too much, just let it flow like how it is."

Well, it wasn't all the truth. The fact that Aera told her about some of her past, Sehun couldn't just tell Mikyung like that.

But for Mikyung, the words Sehun had told her just now, made her felt so touched. Since 2 years ago, she didn't have anyone to tell her these words. Since 2 years ago, she lost how it felt. The warmth she felt right now, she had been longing for this.

She felt tears welling in her eyes. Before she could think, she hugged Sehun in relief. Like what Sehun had said before, she didn't want to think too much right now.

She only wanted to feel something she had been longing for.

Sehun, on the other hand, was so shocked. Too shocked that he felt like the world had stopped spinning.

"Thank you..." Mikyung whispered. She couldn't show him her baby-like-cry. She just wanted to say those words.

Mikyung smiled and released the hug. She was confused to see Sehun, completely still on his place.

"I... think... I should go... now," Sehun swallowed before quickly getting onto his motorcycle and rode away.

Mikyung saw his figure disappearing as tears started to form again. However, it wasn't tears of sadness, it was tears of relief and happiness.

This time, she didn't have time to regret her actions.


 

hi guys,,, another update... since tomorrow school is starting again (OTL) the updates may become slower than this one (even though this update is already slow LoL)

keep commenting guys, thank you !! hope you enjoy this chapter *evillaugh*