The Sleepyhead

Falling into His Trap

Roll to the left. Roll to the right. Roll here and there.

Mikyung looked so frustated. She had been waiting for that one phone call. From who? Of course, Oh Sehun.

She didn't even know why was she waiting for that phone call. Her feelings had been so complicated these days.

It was already 12 on the midnight and Mikyung felt so sleepy. But still, she didn't know why couldn't she sleep.

Suddenly, her phone rang. She looked at the caller's ID. Oh Sehun. She sighed in relief. Finally, he called.

She groggily picked up the phone. When she brought her phone to her ears, she heard the familiar voice.

"Hello?" the familiar voice said.

"H-Hello." Mikyung stuttered a bit.

"So, you haven't slept until this time, have you?" she heard a chuckle following after the voice.

"Yes. So, why did you call?" Mikyung asked without thinking much. SLAP. Mikyung hit for talking nonsense. What kind of quesiton was that? Both of them knew why Sehun called, but why did she ask that...

There was a sudden silence. "Uhm... To discuss the tuition schedule?" Sehun answered in a rather questioning tone.

"Ah... Oh, yes. So, when do you have leisure time?" Mikyung asked without hesitation.

"Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays? Everyday is acutally a leisure time for me but on those days I am the most  free." Sehun answered.

"Okay. Fortunately, I don't have any courses on those days. But, at what time?" Mikyung asked again.

"5 p.m. maybe?" Sehun asked back. "It's fine for me." Mikyung smiled at the very matching schedule, so she didn't need to sacrifice her courses just for giving Oh Sehun lessons.

Mikyung yawned unknowingly. She was really really sleepy at the moment.

"Okay. Nothing to say anymore? I'll hang up now." Mikyung said and yawned once again.

Sehun forgot to ask one question. "wait-"

Tut tut tut tut...

"Aish," Sehun pouted. "This girl..." Sehun shook his head and went to sleep too.

----

 

"Mikyung, please answer this question!" Teacher Park hollered.

Mikyung, who was resting her head on the desk suddenly lifted up her head because she heard the killer teacher's voice calling her name.

"N-ne?" she asked, unsure about the question.

"Answer this. Which of Korea's "Three Kingdoms" survived the Chinese invasions of the seventh century AD?" Teacher Park didn't waste any time repeating her first question for Mikyung.

Mikyung's face paled. "Uhm... Baekje?" Mikyung paled even more.

TAK!

Teached Park threw her chalk accurately to Mikyung's forehead. Mikyung flinched, "Ouch!" she rubbed her forehead continuously to reduce the sudden pain and shock.

"That's what you get for sleeping in my class! Next time I catch you sleeping in my class again, I'll send you out of my class!" she snapped angrily at Mikyung. "Who else can answer this question instead of our first rank here?" Teacher Park didn't change her angry tone.

Sehun suddenly stood up while raising his right hand. Mikyung, who was still rubbing her forehead, turned to Sehun in shock. *This guy...* she thought in confusion.

"Yes, Oh Sehun? What is your answer" Teacher Park's eyes brightened up a bit.

"It's Silla. Silla was initially an ally of Tang China and assisted in the conquest of Silla and Goguryeo. Silla then turned against China and supported resistance movements in the conquered territories. When Tang forces withdrew to confront more serious threats from the Tibetans and the Eastern Turks, Silla was able to unify most of the Korean peninsula under its own control." Sehun swallowed his own saliva upon finishing his long and wide explanation.

Teacher Park clapped her hands happily. "Wow! Oh Sehun, I didn't know you were actually such a genius in History!" she exclaimed happily.

*Neither did I...* Mikyung thought in her amazement.

 

 

When the bell rang, Mikyung ran to the practice room. She just wanted to do some refreshing, because she was as sleepy as eever.

Usually, she would sleep at 10 o'clock and no more adding. 10 o'clock was the latest. She knew she was a sleepyhead, but today, it seemed very tiring for her.

Today's classes was the most boring. She had History class with a killer teacher who could freeze her with just a look. She had Physics and Chemistry, which was one of her most unwanted subject for her.

She played a fast-beat song and danced until she sweated like crazy. Even though the air con was on, her unstopping moves made her feel hot.

After 10 minutes of dancing non-stop, she sat down on the floor and drank her water within her unstable breathe.

She rested her head onto the glass wall and closed her eyes. If she hadn't been waiting for Sehun's call...

"So, your 'secret place' hasn't changed until now?" a voice called from the door. Mikyung shot her eyes open. That voice...


 

hi again, guys! hehe, i'm trying to update as fast as i could, sicne i was too busy today..

sorry for the lame and short chapter, but i hope you like it :)