A Peek

Falling into His Trap

Mikyung yawned as she closed the books in front of her. It was just 7 p.m., but Mikyung felt very sleepy.

Sehun observed Mikyung as he chuckled, looking at how Mikyung yawned, he was now sure, Mikyung was a sleepyhead.

Sehun packed his bag and decided to leave Mikyung's house. He nudged Mikyung, wanting to bid a goodbye to her.

"Hey," he said to her. "I'm going back home now. Thank you for today."

Mikyung quickly shot her eyes open as she stared at Sehun. "Okay. No problem." She stood up to walk Sehun until the main gate.

When they arrived at the main gate, Sehun waved his hands cheerfully. He tried to make Mikyung less sleepy because 7 p.m. wasn't the right time when teenagers like Mikyung should already be sleeping.

Or not. Mikyung was beyond inordinary, wasn't she?

"Bye," Sehun said and turned back to walk away. Mikyung nodded at him as she waved back to Sehun less awkwardly. She was somehow quite comfortable with him around now.

The door beside the main gate, or maybe, main gates for people to pass through was about to be closed by Mikyung, when suddenly Sehun turned around and smiled at her, "Sleep tight, you Sleepyhead."

He tucked his hands into his pockets.

Mikyung froze at her place. So impolite, yet caring and pleasing. She had never had someone—or maybe one—to call her like that.

She smiled back at Sehun and with that, Sehun walked away from the main gate, going far from her house.

 

Mikyung was lying on her bed, when she suddenly remembered what Sehun had said earlier.

She wasn't a girl who took someone's actions or words deeply in her heart though, but Sehun's actions reminded her of someone.

That someone who had brightened up her life.

She decided to go to sleep, but instead, her dreams were like being exchanged by flashbacks.

 


Italics are for flashbacks :)

Mikyung yawned and yawned.

It was a real long day for her. She had to study for the next day's quiz.

But fortunately, she could receive at least 70 percents of the tutors he had given to her.

She gave her last yawn without covering with her hands.

He ruffled her hair as he smiled playfully at her, "I think it's enough for today. I hope you get at least 50 percents for tomorrow's quiz. You should go home now. Isn't your chauffeur waiting for you now?" he said to Mikyung.

Mikyung just smiled with her eyes still closed, "Okay, Oppa," she tidied up her things skillfully, with her eyes real slightly opened. She had already remembered how the things were placed in this place.

She was about to walk away from the room when he held her shoulder, "Sleep tight, you Sleepyhead."

She smiled at him and left the place.


 

She nearly cried at the flashbacks. Different actions, but same feeling, same eyes.

She ruffled her hair messily, trying to get rid of more flashbacks. *Who are you, Oh Sehun.* she thought.

 

 

"I'm home." Sehun put his bag lazily. Today had been quite a long day for him, too.

Someone appeared from the back of the door of a room, "How was your day?" a deep, husky voice greeted Sehun.

"It's been a long day, but everything's going with the flow," the other side of his lip curves twitched a bit.

 


 

Hi guys! Another short update. I just feel like writing this now, so here it is! Hope you enjoy it! ^^