Shopping

Falling into His Trap

"Hello!" Aera greeted Mikyung as both of them were walking to the main gate of the school. And of course, the school was already over.

Mikyung furrowed her eyebrows. She wasn't used to this situation yet. So, she just smiled and bowed her head a little before attempting to run away.

Lee Aera was really weird.

Aera, on the other side, frowned. She should get her used to this situation again. Indeed, this was the first time Aera greeted Mikyung like that, since 2 years ago. She concluded that Mikyung just needed time.

Aera decided to approach Mikyung again and asked, "Do you want to go shopping with me today?"

Mikyung stopped her tracks and turned her head to Aera. "Why me? You have so many girl friends who are used to shopping, not me."

Aera grinned, "Well, we haven't done this for 2 years. Why not do this again? We're friends right?" Aera held Mikyung's wrist and gave her her puppy eyes.

Mikyung sighed. Just this time. Just this time. "Okay."

Aera's eyes widened in excitement, "Really?" Mikyung nodded.

 

"She's so weird." a pair of suspicious eyes were staring at both Aera and Mikyung.

------

"This one's so cute! You go try!" Aera shifted another dress to Mikyung. Another, another. And another. Mikyung had a hard time holding those bunch of mini dresses, and not to mention expensive.

Mikyung looked at Aera uncomfortably. "Aera, should you do this? These dresses are even shorter than my shorts I usually wear at home," Mikyung complained.

Aera hit her arm playfully, which made Mikyung almost stumbled over the clothes. "Come on! You do need some of these," she replied, not taking even a glance at Mikyung, as she was too busy choosing the dresses.

Aera shifted some more clothes onto Mikyung before pushing her into the fitting room. "Go try them one by one!"

 

"Aera, you don't have to pay for these! I won't even wear them." Mikyung kept convincing Aera not to buy those expensive dresses.

They were now at the cashier, with Aera taking her credit card and giving it to the cashier. Mikyung had tried on bunches of clothes Aera had advised her to try on. She was even wondering if Aera tried on those too or not.

It wasn't like Mikyung and Aera were from a poor family though, but Mikyung insisted her to pay on dresses in which she wouldn't even wear either.

Aera smiled, "It's okay."

 

"Mikyung! Try this on!" Aera laughed as she applied a bold red lipstick onto Mikyung's lips. Both Aera and Mikyung laughed as Mikyung erased the lipstick.

Now, they were at cosmetics shop, trying and swatching different things availabke at the shop.

Mikyung watched Aera as she applied some nail polishes onto her nails, swatching different colours which suited her the best. "Okay, let's get this colour, this colour, this, this, and this."

Mikyung's eyes widened when she saw how many nail polishes Aera took for her. There were too many! Mikyung won't even use them.

It was when she realised where Aera went. The perfume section. The section which Mikyung hated the most.

She went back to her senses when she saw Aera waving at her, instructing her to come to the perfume section too.

Mikyung felt really dizzy as Aera kept putting the testers to Mikyung's nose, asking if Mikyung liked the scent.

Heck, Mikyung would rather buy baby creams than wearing perfume. So, she tried to push her aside, "I think that's enough, Aera. You shouldn't have forgotten that I don't like perfumes."

Aera put the testers down an sighed. "I'm sorry," she frowned.

Somehow, Mikyung felt a little bit guilty, she pulled her arms, "Let's just go to that section!"

--------

"Really, thank you so much for these stuffs that you got for me. I'll try my best to use and wear them." Mikyung thanked Aera for the nth time for the things Aera had got for her. They all were just too expensive for her liking.

Aera shook her head, "No. I should be thankful for today. And most of all, I'm thankful to you for forgiving me. It's the best thing to know that I reconciled with my best friend."

Mikyung suddenly remembered that she somehow hated Aera. Not for the things she had done to her before. But because of doing this just to repair her broken image in front of Mikyung. She somehow felt lazy to thank her further.

"I'm just going in now. Bye." Mikyung said her last words and quickly opened the gate of her house and came in before Aera could reply her goodbye.

When Mikyung reached her bedroom, she could feel nothing but loneliness again. She gazed at the huge shopping bags in front of her and sighed. She was at confusion. Should she just accept the fact that Aera was being friendly to her, or should she just ignore her?

It just felt too weird having Aera around her in the friendly way. She was already used to the y Aera who was always picking on her.

Speaking of ignorance, an image of Sehun's smile suddenly appeared in her mind. Once again, she let out a huge sigh and buried her face into her palms.

His sudden confession was still playing on her mind. It just felt so weird. When she thought about it again, everything happening in her life these days was just weird.

She surely felt something for Sehun, but she didn't want to admit it yet. It just felt too quick, wasn't it?

How should she face Sehun tomorrow if she didn't know about her feelings? She wasn't sure about it yet.

For today, she just didn't want to overthink. She just wanted to rest from the reality. With that, she ended the trains of her thoughts and drifted of to dreamland instead.


finally!!!! i can update today.... i just feel so busy these days. emphasize the 'feel' not 'am' because i just feel busy lol

until next update! -i dunno when the next update will be- /slaps myself/