Unraveling

Falling into His Trap

"Should we stop seeing each other?" Mikyung asked.

Sehun widened his eyes in shock. So, this was what was bothering Mikyung from the beginning when she entered his room?

"What are you talking about? Why should we stop seeing each other?" Sehun asked.

Mikyung replied, "You know, with all of this happening, I can't make you suffer like this." Mikyung looked down and surpressed her tears. She really didn't want to do this. She didn't like seeing Sehun hurt or sad.

Sehun held Mikyung's hand and squeezed them lightly. Mikyung let Sehun's grip go. In her heart, she was praying for Sehun to not make this harder for her.

Sehun looked at Mikyung. "Look at me, Kyung."

Mikyung raised her sight and their eyes met. "Listen to me this time, because I'm not going to repeat myself," Sehun looked at her sternly. "We are not going to leave each other. I'm not going to give up on you either way. So, do you prefer facing your parents alone, or together?"

Mikyung teared up and started crying. Why wouldn't Sehun give up? Wasn't he afraid that he could be in danger? What if he went missing like Luhan?

"What do you like so much about me? There are so many other girls that won't get you into the trouble that I gave you." Mikyung said between her tears. She tried surpressing her tears and speaking in a low voice, so that the other patients wouldn't hear them.

Sehun sighed, "Other girls? There are no other girls like you. I just want to be with you, Kyung. Don't you understand?" Sehun held Mikyung's hands again and this time, he squeezed them harder. "We are going to go through this together, okay? Please don't leave me."

Oh my, what did Mikyung do in her previous life to be loved by someone like this? Slowly but surely, she hugged Sehun cautiously, trying not to hurt him more. Sehun, on the other hand, patted Mikyung's head as his other hand hugged her back.

"Promise me not to leave me, okay?" Sehun asked Mikyung.

Mikyung nodded. She didn't know where this could take her. But if Sehun was confident and sure that this could work out, she should also be brave to take the chance. She didn't want to lose Sehun like she lost Luhan. This time, she wouldn't.

"I'm sorry. And thank you." Mikyung said.

Meanwhile, the other two boys got back into Sehun's room. They had just came back from getting takeaway lunchboxes, so that they could hang out in Sehun's room.

When they saw Sehun and Mikyung hugging each other, they suddenly realized why Sehun was so eager for them to get lunch. Being the two ignorant boys that they were, they immediately ran into both of them and started shouting like crazy.

"Hey, you two! This is a hospital, you know! Get your own private room if you want to get some space together!" Chanyeol said as he pointed at both Mikyung and Sehun.

Baekhyun nodded his head eagerly. "That's right! So this was why you told us to go get lunch, even though we just had plenty of snacks, huh?!"

Sehun facepalmed in embarrassment, because the hyungs were making noise over something like this. The other patients who heard them started telling them to be quiet or leave.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol suddenly got quiet and started apologizing. They poked each other in the arm and looked down. Sehun, who was embarrassed over the incident, gave the hyungs a deathly stare. How dare they speak like that in front of other people? Moreover, they were shouting about how intimate he and Mikyung were when they weren't around.

Mikyung just looked at the three of them and surpressed her laughter. This was why she woke up passionately everyday.

 

Mikyung got home in a bad mood. On the way home, she couldn't think of anything else other than her parents. She was so furious at her parents. But, she couldn't tell them that she didn't want to leave Sehun.

When she arrived home, her parents weren't at home, as usual. They would always come home late on weekdays. Work and business, apparently.

Mikyung went to her room and decided to study. She hadn't really studied well because of Sehun's incident. Of course, she couldn't. She was worried at hell.

She decided to keep a secret from her parents. Her chauffeur and maids were on her side, they would do Mikyung a favor and not tell anything to her parents. She really hoped that her parents wouldn't find out.

 

 

Sehun got discharged after a few days. It was now weekend and the boys invited Mikyung over to the eatery again.

On the other hand, Mikyung's parents were busy as always and let Mikyung loose since she told them that she had cut all ties with Sehun, which was obviousy a lie.

But Mikyung knew that they would find out really soon. So, she decided to enjoy her time with the boys and make the most out of her time.

When Mikyung arrived, Sehun and D.O were out to get some groceries. Baekhyun and Chanyeol invited her into the second floor of the shophouse. They thought Mikyung would get bored, so they let Mikyung into their rooms.

Since there were six of them with only two bedrooms, the boys divided the group into two sleeping groups. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Suho slept together, while the rest, Kai, Sehun and D.O slept together.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol let Mikyung into their room. The room was filled with dirty laundry and rubbish.

"Uhm, let's just go to Sehun's room, alright?" Baekhyun said while smiling awkwardly. He nudged Chanyeol to quickly close the door and hide that disastrous room.

Next, they showed her Sehun's room. Fortunately, the room was clean and tidy because they have D.O in this room. He was a neat person and loved cleanliness more than anything.

Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol sighed in relief upon seeing the other room. They let Mikyung in.

Mikyung observed her surroundings. There were three single beds in the room and a bathroom. It must be fun to live with roommates that were around your age. Mikyung imagined what happened everyday in this room. They must bicker and fight a lot. But at the end of the day, they were still family, or so they treat each other like.

The room was medium sized, but Mikyung's room was probably twice bigger than this room. Mikyung sat on the study desk. There were some books stacked up, which would most likely be Sehun's, since Kai was only attending dance academy at the moment.

Chanyeol said, "Mikyung, you can sit down and look around for a while, while Baekhyun and I are going to our room to do some business." At first, Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol questioningly, but he soon understood what Chanyeol meant, that was to tidy up their room and not embarrass themselves next time.

Mikyung just nodded and went back to look around the room. There were some pictures on the desk, some pens lying around and a small bluetooth speaker. Beside the desk was a bookshelf, with some textbooks, novels, motivational books, recipe books and comic books.

There were also three drawers under the study desk. Mikyung opened the first drawer and she saw some small notebooks, packs of pens, calculator, and other stationary. She closed the first drawer and opened the second drawer.

When she opened the second drawer, she saw something unusual. There was a picture on top of the other books on the second drawer. She lifted up the piece of photo and took a look closer.

There were twelve boys on the picture. Interesting.

It looked like the photo was taken a few years back, since at a first glance, all of the boys looked younger and chubbier. She looked at every one of the boy. She saw D.O, Kai and Suho beside one another. Oh, and there was her boyfriend.

And suddenly, her eyes suddenly fell to the boy next to Sehun. The boy next to Sehun was smiling really brightly and he was having hind arm over Sehun's shoulder and both of them looked exceptionally close with each other.

But the question was, why was Luhan in this picture, next to Sehun?

She blinked her eyes a few times and furrowed her eyebrows even more. Was her eyes playing trick on her? Or was she really looking at the same Luhan she used to know?

And then it hit her. Luhan and Sehun were both orphans, and both of them were from Busan. Were they from the same orphanage house or something?

So, they knew each other? How could this happen? Did Sehun know that Luhan was her ex? But, Sehun had never mentioned anything about it, so he wouldn't know, right?

Questions kept going through Mikyung's mind and she couldn't think straight. She suddenly missed Luhan and remembered why she was in that state before she met Sehun.

The Luhan she loved. The Luhan who went missing. Her first young love that she could never forget, but she still forgot for a while.

She quickly gathered her thoughts and put the photo back into its place when she heard someone's footsteps approaching the room. It must be Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Mikyung, come down. Sehun and D.O are here." Yep, it was Chanyeol.

She smiled and nodded and Chanyeol left her. She tilted her head in confusion and went downstairs to meet the other boys.

When she got downstairs, her confused eyes met Sehun's cheerful eyes. She immediately put on her fake smile and went beside Sehun. Sehun didn't think much about it and hugged Mikyung.

"Did you wait long?" Sehun asked as he released the hug.

Mikyung shook her head, "Not really. Baekhyun oppa and Chanyeol oppa kept me company while you were gone."

Sehun immediately stared at Baekhyun and Chanyeol, "Both of you didn't do anything to her, right?" He now wondered why Mikyung looked lost when he saw her just now.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol quickly waved their hands in disapproval, "Of course not!" Both of them said in unison.

"What do you take us for, Hun?" Baekhyun said in disappointment, while the others just laughed at him.

"We just took her to your room and tried not to get her bored while waiting for your slow . We didn't do anything bad to your pretty girlfriend, Hun." Chanyeol said jokingly, earning a deathly stare and fist gesture from Sehun.

Suho laughed and patted Sehun's head, "Aigoo, our Sehunie is big now. Look at you raising your fist at your hyung, huh?" Sehun immediately straightened his position and went back to being the innocent maknae.

"Alright, guys, it is dinner time soon, and the eatery will be flooded. Let's prepare for dinner service!" D.O said as he brought the groceries to the kitchen. The other boys shouted, "Fighting!"

With that, all of them went to work and Mikyung helped them.

 

 

"It's okay, you don't have to take me home. I've called Mr. Kim. You must be tired now," Mikyung said as Sehun kept insisting to take her home. "Besides, I don't want my parents to see you. You know that they hate you, right?"

Sehun just pouted and nodded his head. "Alright, then I'll wait with you until Mr. Kim arrive."

Mikyung smiled and held Sehun's hand. "Then be my guest."

It took about ten minutes until her chauffeur arrived. They were just talking over small things and most of the time, they were just laughing over their silliness. They now felt really comfortable talking to each other about pretty much anything.

Mikyung bid her goodbye to Sehun and left. And that's when he saw a familiar car when he was in front of Mikyung's house.

Sehun sighed in discontent. So now, Mikyung's parents were spying on him? He was fine if it was just him, but six of his hyungs live in this eatery and he didn't want them to be brought into this issue.

Two men in black appeared and approached him. Sehun immediately got into his fighting stance, keeping his standard self-defence techniques in his mind.

The men smirked and said, "Our president, Mr. Kang wants to see you."

Sehun went back to his usual posture and straightened his back. He walked with a stern face, while trying to hide his nervousness. He only saw Mikyung's mother in the car.

When he got into the car, there was a tense atmosphere in the car.

"Do you know what happened to one of Mikyung's friends two years ago?" Mrs. Kang suddenly started up a conversation, not wasting her time for chit chats.

Sehun shook his head nervously. "I only know his name, Luhan." Sehun said, obviously lying because he heard Mikyung's story and knew about Luhan himself.

"He was exactly like you. Young, immature, passionate, but that could only get you so far," Mikyung's mother started blabbering. "So, we had to get him out of Mikyung's life."

Sehun immediately tensed. He wondered, how did they get rid of him, to the point that he went missing and nobody knew about that?

"At first, he insisted on staying by Mikyung's side. But, we believed that it would only hold Mikyung back from doing what she was supposed to do, and that is getting married to a suitable partner to inherit out business. So, we sent him back to his orphanage house, and let him live quietly." Mikyung's mother paused for a while. She was trying to get ready to tell him the next part.

Sehun couldn't bear his impatience and wanted to know what happened to Luhan, so he said, "Please tell me what happened next, Mrs. Kang."

Mikyung's mother looked at Sehun. "One day, that boy decided to come back to Mikyung. On the way here, he got into an accident. Many believed that he died, but we could only guess. Even my husband and I don't know where he is now."

Sehun looked at Mikyung's mother in disbelief. "But you didn't tell anything about the accident to Mikyung. She deserves to know more than anything. She was the closest to him at that time."

Mrs. Kang shook her head. "No no. That would only lead her to finding Luhan and neglecting her duties as a student. I can't let that happen and had to hide it from her."

Sehun couldn't believe this woman beside him. He was extremely devastated. How could they know, while Sehun didn't know about it at all? Were they trying to hide this only to her, or the world?

"But I was from the same orphanage house as Luhan. Even I don't know anything about the accident, so how did you know?" Sehun couldn't help but say the truth of him knowing Luhan.

Mrs. Kang's eyes widened. So, this boy knew about the other boy?

She only intended to scare Sehun and make him leave Mikyung. But if Sehun knew about the other boy, he would definitely tell Mikyung about it.

"No matter how rich you are, you shouldn't hide something like this, even from his relatives. Do you know how much we've searched for him but never find him? How could you do that to an innocent boy who just wanted to love, ma'am?" Sehun said, while tears were beginning to form in his eyes.

Mikyung's mother could just stare him, dumbfounded. "I-I didn't mean to hi-"

"I'm sorry, but I have to go." Sehun said and left the car. He couldn't bear to hear any of this anymore.

 

Sehun went back to his room and went to Suho's room, where there was laptop. He turned it on and searched for a ticket to Busan. He didn't care anymore. He had to find his hyung. His long-lost hyung, Luhan hyung.

He wiped his tears and took out his bankbook. He figured that his savings were enough for a few weeks in Busan or other city. He had to find Luhan. He couldn't think of anything else.


"Hyung, who is this girl on your phone? She is quite beautiful," the younger Sehun from two years ago said.

Luhan chuckled. "She's beautiful, right? Her name is Kang Mikyung." Luhan smiled cheekily and said shyly, "I like her, a lot."

Luhan's statement only left bitterness in Sehun's face. Sehun pouted, "You only visit us once a month and now your attention is on another girl. I envy that girl, hyung."

Luhan ruffled Sehun's hair. "You funny boy. My love for you and for her are different. The love for family and for lover are different."

Sehun's face brightened a bit. "So, you still love me, right, hyung?"

"Of course I still love you, my dongsaeng, even though we're not related by blood," Luhan said. They were now lying on the grass and having fun with talking to each other about their new lives, now that they live separately, since Luhan got into a foster care in Seoul.

"Tell me about her, hyung." Sehun said as he heard Luhan's story attentively.


Sehun found himself zoning out and he immediately snapped back at his thoughts when he could and concentrated back onto his laptop. When he booked a train ticket to Busan, he immediately went to his room to start packing.

He waited until the eatery was completely closed and the boys finished cleaning.

When the other boys went upstairs, Sehun was already waiting for them. The boys looked at them and were suddenly shocked. Sehun had never looked this sad and teary ever since Luhan was announced missing.

"Hyungs," he started between his sobs. "I'm going to Busan to find Luhan hyung, and that's final."

 

 

Author's Note :

Hi guys! I hope you like this update. I just want to say that I'm really thankful for each subscribers that read my story. I hope you enjoy the story as much as I enjoy writing it! See you until next update!