The Girl

Falling into His Trap

The next day, Mikyung woke up and quickly prepared herself for school.

Mr. Kim told her that her parents had gone for the business trip since early morning. She didn't even get to bid goodbye to them.

She quickly changed her thoughts to the happy ones. She didn't want to be sad in mornings. She should smile.

The thoughts of coming to school at Sunday later brightened up her mind. She should be preparing from now. Well, at least she had got one interesting thing in her life.

She quickly went straight to her class once she arrived at school. As usual, the class was empty. There were only some students' bags on the chair of the seats.

She sat down on her usual place and took out her books which she had brought for yesterday's class. She opened it and read some of the pages while she skipped some of not-so-important pages.

Soon, students started to fill in the classroom. Mikyung didn't feel so comfortable anymore, especially with Lee Aera's presence.

The scent of strong perfume lingered through Mikyung's nose. Whose scent was it? No other than Lee Aera and the gang's.

She was now really really and extremely uncomfortable.

Lee Aera didn't really tend to use perfume this much. What was going on with her?

The perfume scent went stronger when the owner of the scent sat in front of her. She closed her nose with her hands. She inhaled her own hand scent and calmed down little by little.

Just then, she felt somebody sitting beside her. She was quite used to having someone sitting beside her in class now. IN CLASS.

Oh Sehun looked around and was surprised that Lee Aera and her gang was sitting in front of him. He looked at Mikyung and saw her covering her nose wit hher hands.

It must be because of their scent.

He sat down and nudged Mikyung. Mikyung jolted up from her seat and looked around. When her eyes landed on Sehun, she felt certain that it was Sehun who did that.

Sehun was looking at her. "Hi, seatmate." he greeted Mikyung.

Mikyung smiled and bowed her head a little. Sehun wasn't smiling at all. He looked so disgusted by the slits in front of him. Mikyung of course, couldn't catch his eye language. She closed her eyes and inhaled her scent again.

Sehun sighed. *Why is she so slow?* he thought. Although he knew that Mikyung couldn't communicate so well, at least she should know what his eye language meant.

Sigh. Indeed, this girl was more than undescribable.

Just then, the bell rang. The teacher came in and was greeted by the whole class. He started his lessons right away.

 

 

"So, hello?" said Lee Aera just as when the 3rd period's lessons ended. The teacher had walked out of the classroom before the bell rang.

It was now recess time for all the students. For the other students, recess time must be their favourite period of school.

But, for Mikyung, the lessons periods were the most favourite period of all. It was because, other than going to the practice room, she should face the other students. Going to canteen, going to the rest room, even staying in class, she had to face at least one student.

It wasn't like Mikyung wanted to be alone forever though. She was already used to being alone.

Even if she were to choose between real friends and diary, she would choose her diary.

"Hello?" Aera repeated her words. This made Mikyung snap back to reality.

Urgh. That perfume again. You wouldn't know how much Mikyung disliked strong perfume.

She turned her head and found out that Lee Aera wasn't actually talking to her, but to Oh Sehun.

*I see. So, that's why her voice was so soft just now.* she thought.

Then, Mikyung looked to Sehun. He was wearing his headphone and was fast asleep with his head swinging her and there, looking for something to rest his head on.

Mikyung softened. This guy was so cute when he did that. Oops!

Mikyung snapped back to reality and poked his arm. She wanted Aera to quickly go away. Or maybe Sehun could tell Aera not to wear strong perfume anymore?

Tch. Her reaction would be beyond imagination as Lee Aera got offended easily.

Sehun opened his eyes and looked up his head. He saw Aera putting her best smile she could. Ew.

Sehun would rather see Mikyung's blank expression than Lee Aera's smile. It was like seeing a beautiful child with zombie makeover.

Crazy, huh?

Sehun lifted up his arm and showed his hand to Aera. It meant "Hi" in Sehun's book of body language.

Lee Aera frowned for a while. But then, she took a seat beside Sehun and hugged his arm, as if she had known him for years.

Oh man, it'd just been days, okay?

"Oppa, do you want to go to the canteen with us?" Lee Aera's voice tickled Sehun's ears. He felt more disgusted with this girl.

Mikyung, on the other hand, couldn't take the strong perfume anymore and got up from her seat. She took her lunch box and went out of the classroom.

Sehun got distracted by this and decided to walk out too. He looked at his right side and saw Aera's puppy eyes.

"Sorry." he said before getting up from his seat. He walked out of the classroom.

Lee Aera was so shocked. It had been ages since she saw a guy rejecting her directly like that. She got up from her seat too and stomped her feet away from the classroom, along with her "followers" behind.

Sehun went into the practice room. Somehow, he was so sure that Mikyung would go there.

His prediction was correct. Mikyung was there, eating her food, while... writing something?

Sehun got curious and approached Mikyung. Mikyung who saw a shadow coming nearer, looked up and found Sehun standing there, with one hand put in his pocket.

"Hey." he greeted her.

"Hey." Mikyung smiled awkwardly. Sehun sat down and tried to peek at Mikyung's handwritings.

Mikyung quickly covered her book with her hands. Sehun frowned, "What's that?" Sehun asked.

"N-nothing." Mikyung stuttered. She took the book and hugged it close to her chest.

Sehun frowned more. What's with that book? Why did she protect it that much?

He lenaed closer and closer until Mikyung's body fell onto the floow. Yeah. She was so dumbfounded by Sehun's sudden actions.

Just as when she thought Sehun was going to kiss her, Sehun took the book and quickly inched away from her to get a good look at the book. His eyes scanned every page of the book.

"So, you were writing the materials for this week's Sunday classes, huh?" Sehun asked. He closed the book and threw it to Mikyung. Mikyung barely caught the book and nodded slightly. "Why didn't you tell me? You're just making me curious." Sehun pouted.

Again. Mikyung found it cute and softened.

"Why are you here?" she asked.

"I just want to. Perhaps I can help you with that?" Sehun's eyes glowed for the thought of helping her.

His smirk grew wider when Mikyung smiled and nodded at him.


 

Hi guys! Since, today is my bday,......... Double update!!

i'll post the next chapter later, i think ...

feel free to comment below :)