Simple Incident

Falling into His Trap

Today, you could see that Mikyung was already in her classroom. She didn't want to go anywhere because she was tired of those bullies. 

Why would those people bully her? Neither did she know the answer. The last day she knew that people were still kind to her was before that incident which had traumatised her to love happened.

Her daydreaming was interrupted by the ringing bell, followed with the teacher's arrival. The class greeted the teacher before sitting down.

Before the teacher started the lesson, she announced, "Good morning, class. Today, we have a new student. New student, please come in."

The whole class cheered when the new student entered. Some girls even screamed in excitement. Except, for Mikyung, who was still reading her book. Nerd indeed.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Oh Sehun and I am a transfer student from Incheon Art School. Please take good care of me." the voice said and bowed to the whole class.

Some girls were whispering to one another. Some girls were squealing like crazy and some even were drooling over his handsomeness.

"Mr. Oh, you can take a seat beside Miss Lee or Miss Kang." the teacher said.

The new student innocently took a seat beside Mikyung. Mikyung, who was still in the middle of reading, felt his presence. She turned her head and found him already sitting down beside her. She looked at her surrounding. Some girls were glaring at her, especially Lee Aeri.

Mikyung sighed and closed her eyes. She was quite used to the fact that even her classmates really loved glaring at her. She would ignore it at times, but she was just an ordinary teenager with memories. Why did her classmates take a big hatred towards her? It was her problem, after all.

With another sigh, the class went on as usual.

It turned out that the new student was acutally lacking off in English. He missed some pronounciations and his grammar was so off sometimes. *His lisp makes it worse.* Mikyung thought.

 

When the break hour came, all of the boys went of the classroom, except for the girls. They came to Sehun's table and nagged at him whether they could give him some tutor for English. Actually, they all .

Mikyung went to canteen to buy some food for her. She hurriedly ate her foot at the very edge seat of the canteen. She went to the practice room after finished eating, just like everyday.

She sighed as she scratched her pen on the paper. She wrote "FRIENDS" on it. Then, she scratched the word "S". After a few moments, she circled the word "END".

Suddenly, someone came rushing up. It was Oh Sehun, the transferee. He looked so exhausted from running. Just as when Sehun came in, Mikyung quickly crumpled the paper and threw it somewhere else where Sehun couldn't see it.

She looked at Sehun, "Why are you here?"

"The girls are annoying. " he answered casually. He went near Mikyung who was sitting on the floor and sat beside her. Seeing this rare scene, Mikyung raised one eyebrow as she looked at him.

What's up with this guy? Didn't he know how her classmates were throwing glares at her earlier?

Oh Sehun didn't seem to notice Mikyung's facial expression. He sat while looking around the practice room.

"Why are you here?" Sehun asked after finished observing the entire room.

"Hm? Me?" she asked.

"Of course, you. Who else is in this room besides you?" he chuckled.

"I-I dunno." she shrugged.

"What?" Sehun asked. Why did she look so uncomfortable? "Are you alright?" Sehun asked.

"Y-yeah." Mikyung stuttered again. "Then why are you stuttering?" Sehun asked again. He seemed to be curious about Mikyung.

"I-I am just too used to being alone. So-sorry for the stuttering." she looked down.

Sehun remained silent. Mikyung glanced at him. *He must be thinking that I'm crazy.* She mentally facepalmed herself.

She suddenly stood up, "I'm sorry for disturbing you then. You can use the practice room," she smiled, still awkwardly trying to look normal.

Before she could step one step away, Sehun grabbed her wrist while he was still sitting down and asked, "Where are you going?" Mikyung groggily turned at him, "N-ne?" she asked.

He sighed. "I said, where are you going?" Sehun repeated. Mikyung felt so weird about that question. Nobody had really asked her a question like that, except questions relating to school subjects.

"Uhm, the bell with ring in 5 minutes' time, I don't want to be late for the next class." she answered.

Sehun let go off her wrist. "I see," he said. "We can go back together then." he offered and smiled. Mikyung widened her eyes, "Ani, no need to do that. I don't want to cause misunderstanding." she said with an awkward smile.

With that, she left the room.

Sehun sighed as he looked around the room and found a pencil case and a notebook. He was sure that they were Mikyung's.

 

Mikyung was going into her classroom after taking her books from her locker. She finally realised that something were missing. It took her a few minutes to realise what wre missing. She was too late to take her pencil box and her secret notebook because the bell had already rung.

A sigh excaped from her lips because this meant she had to borrow one of her classmate's utensils.

But, just as when she wanted to talk to one of her classmates, the teacher came in with Sehun behind him.

He quickly ran to his seat and saw Mikyung scratching her head with wasn't itchy. She really didn't know what to say as she had never borrowed anything from her classmates. It was because she was so sure that nobody would like to borrow her something.

Giving up, she went back to her seat and digged up her bag, wondering if she could find a 'miracle' there.

"Looking for this?" Sehun suddenly asked, showing Mikyung her pencil box.

Mikyung looked up to Sehun before lowering her gaze onto her pencil box and that notebook. Oh how grateful she was! She was happy that her pencil box and the password lock on her notebook was still there. If it were lost, it would be the end of her life because both of her pencil box and that notebook held so many secrets written by herself.

Mikyung looked up to Sehun again. "N-ne" she answered, rather stuttering again. She politely took her pencil box along with her notebook. "Thank you," she smiled.

Sehun smiled back to her and paid his attention back to the teacher after sitting down.

"Excuse me, " she whispered. "You didn't see anything from here, did you?" Mikyung asked. Sehun just shook his head.

Mikyung sighed in relief. After that, both of them turned all of their attention to the teacher.


hey guys!! another chapter... hope you like it ^^

P.S. don't be afraid to comment, I actually like seeing your comments....