Together

Falling into His Trap

Sehun's lips moved softly on Mikyung's lips. Mikyung had her eyes closed and decided to just enjoy how Sehun made the pain go away.

Sehun's palms were cupping Mikyung's face. He put Mikyung's hands on his waist and deepened the kiss. He pushed Mikyung softly onto the beach chair. Sehun loved how soft her lips were, although their kiss was mixed with her tears.

Mikyung, on the other hand, felt like her heart was going to explode from too much feels. Sehun's arms were secure, and his kiss was innocent, not lustful like how other boys would be. At that time, she knew that he only wanted her to feel better.

Soon, their lips moved in harmony together. Sehun tilted his head and with one last touch, he pulled out to catch a breath.

Mikyung gasped a little at the loss. She could feel her cheeks already starting to burn red. She looked into Sehun's eyes, only to find him staring at her also.

Sehun smiled, "Let's go. You don't want to be late for tomorrow's Sunday Classes, do you?"

Mikyung shook her head. Sehun got up and pulled out his hand to help Mikyung get up. Both of them walked hand in hand to the parking lot.

 

 

"Let me go!!" Aera shouted at the lobby. The security guards wouldn't let her go until they reach in front of the hotel.

Oh no. It was such a shameful scene.

However, Aera didn't seem to care anymore. She looked like a crazy girl who had run away from the jail. All of the people around her looked at her with confused eyes.

Why was this beautiful girl shouting? What a pity. They thought.

Finally, when they reach in front of the hotel, the security guard let her go.

Aera dusted invisible dirts on her skirt and snorted. "Why are you guys even bothering to take me out until here."

"I'm sorry, Miss. It's an order from our special guest." One of them replied.

Aera tch-ed. "Don't you know that she slapped me hard? It still hurts until now!"

The guard chuckled, "That's your own fault, Miss, for breaking into someone's party just to take revenge on someone."

Aera widened her eyes and her anger went up again, "What did you say?! How rude of you! Let me speak to your manager!"

Aera tried to break in again, but the guards' strength was beyond hers, so she could do nothing but shout like a madman. "Please, Miss. Do not try to catch attention. We're sorry, but we're sending you off."

With one last push, Aera fell onto the ground and the guards left her. What a pity.

 

 

"You sure you're okay?" Sehun asked for the last time that night, to make sure that she was really okay after the incident.

Both of them got out of the motorbike and stood in front of the main gate.

Mikyung nodded sadly, "I'm okay. At least, this time will be the last time she did this to me. I'm not going to let her ruin my life anymore. Besides, you already made me feel much better."

Sehun blushed as he remembered their kiss. "Well..."

Suddenly, Mikyung hugged Sehun, "Thank you so much for today. If you hadn't been there, I would have jumped out of the rooftop."

Sehun softened and patted Mikyung's head, "Don't say such things. What if I suddenly disappear?" He asked.

Mikyung pulled out the hug and hit Sehun's head with her knuckles. "Goes back to you. Don't say such things."

Sehun could only grin in return and ruffled Mikyung's hair. "Go."

Mikyung smiled and was about to turn around, when Sehun suddenly pulled her arm and kissed her on the forehead. Everything went in a slow motion for Mikyung. She could feel the warmth on her forehead, and in her heart as well.

Both of them made an eye contact, Mikyung was confused for the sudden actions, "What was that for?" Mikyung asked while touching her forehead. Her cheeks were burning red again.

Sehun held her shoulders and smiled, "Be my girlfriend?"

Be my girlfriend. Those words repeated again in Mikyung's head.

Slowly but surely, Mikyung nodded her head and said, "Yes."

With that, they kissed again for the second time that night.

---------

 

"What if I suddenly disappear?" Sehun repeated those words again in his head.

He recalled the memories again where he and Mikyung kissed. His eyes were mixed with so many unlogical emotions. Anger, excitement, fear.

"What should I do, Hyung?" he cried.