What? EXO-K?

Falling into His Trap

"Sehun, where are we going?" Mikyung asked Mikyung once they got into a taxi.

"Just stay seated, you're going to meet my friends," Sehun reassured Mikyung, to make her stop thinking that Sehun was kidnapping her.

Sehun said something to the driver. Mikyung wasn't really sure of the name of the place Sehun was saying, but when the driver nodded his head, she relaxed a bit and sighed.

She looked forward to where Sehun was going to take her.

After a few moments of ride in the taxi, the taxi stopped in front of a small building. Both Mikyung and Sehun got out of the taxi once Sehun paid the ride fee.

Mikyung looked around, clueless about where she was right now.

She looked at Sehun, who was looking straight in front of the building, "Follow me." Mikyung just nodded and followed as told.

When they entered the building, Mikyung couldn't help but observe her surroundings. The building itself gave her a weird atmosphere.

However, as she came into the building, sounds of music being played could be heard, getting louder and louder.

Her eyes focused onto a door, which seemed to be where the music came from.

Before opening the door, Sehun turned his head to Mikyung, "In a moment, I'll be introducing you my friends, they're friendly, so don't be afraid to say hi."

Then, Sehun approached the door without hesitation and opened the door.

Mikyung followed behind him like a lost puppy.

She looked around the room. It was just like the practice room at their school. Glass walls, wooden floor, some speakers put on some edges of the room and one air conditioner.

Despite the fact that the room and the audio player was larger than the practice room at their school, this room didn't look any different than a normal dance room.

There were some boys dancing in the room. But, as soon as they hear the sound of creaking door, they stopped dancing.

"Sehun, you're here!" One of them greeted Sehun and waved his hand.

Sehun gladly smiled in return and approached them.

When they finally met their eyes with Mikyung's, their smile faded.

"You brought a girl here?" One of them, who had a pair of big eyes commented with a slight grin.

Sehun nodded, "This is Mikyung, Mikyung, this is my friends, EXO-K boys."

Sehun gave a friend an elbow, and the boy immediately put an questioning face. "Introduce yourselves, stupid."

"Oh, yes," the boy regained his senses. "1, 2, 3!"

"We are... ONE! Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-K ibnida!"

...

"Once again," Sehun elbowed the friend again.

"We are... ONE! Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-K ibnida!"

...

"Wait, why didn't that make her laugh?" One friend with small eyes furrowed his eyebrows.

Sehun also furrowed his eyebrows as he stood in front of Mikyung, covering the other boys from the shameful scene. "Guess I should introduce them to you personally," he grinned.

The boys instinctively lined up.

"This is D.O with his big eyes and graceful lips as his charms," Sehun nearly puked at the introductions. But, he had to make Mikyung laugh.

D.O sent her a smile as he waved his hand.

Mikyung smiled and nodded, signalling Sehun to go on.

"This is Suho, our guardian angel," Sehun flinched.

Mikyung saw Suho sending her an angelic smile, which made her couldn't resist the urge to send a smile back to him.

Sehun went on, "This is Chanyeol, National's Best Teeth." *Damn* Sehun mentally facepalmed himself.

Chanyeol gave Mikyung his creepy smile, with his fingers forming a peace sign. Mikyung chuckled.

"This is Baekhyun, the person with small eyes and thick eyeliner when 'on stage'," Sehun continued, with Baekhyun winking behind Sehun.

Mikyung's smile widened even more, this time she was showing her teeth.

"Last but not the least, Kai, the dancing machine," Sehun sighed in relief. Mikyung saw Kai giving her a playful smirk.

That was when Mikyung stopped smiling and looked at Sehun. "You guys also dance?"

Sehun replied, "Yes, we dance whenever we are called to and we get money from dancing." He smiled.

"And our group name is.... EXO-K!" The one with pretty big eyes cheered.

Mikyung raised an eyebrow, trying to recall his name. Chan... Chany... What?

"Why did you add K?" Mikyung asked, despite her question in mind.

"We had a brother group in China, actually some of them are in Korea right now. But since we are 6 here, then it's EXO-K," the boy explained.

Sehun clapped his hands. "Enough of introducing, now, let's start with our lesson," Sehun said.

He suddenly pulled out a whiteboard out of nowhere. He started writing something on it. After he finished writing, he looked at Mikyung.

"Lesson 1," he smiled genuinely. "Teaching Kang Mikyung how to smile and laugh."

 

 

"And you know what? That Tao from our brother group always wants anybody from us to accompany him to bathe!" Baekhyun laughed his lungs out.

"Fortunately I always reject him, because personally I don't like getting in front of each other, even if we're males," Chanyeol grinned proudly.

Mikyung stretched and laughed a little. The whole room suddenly became quiet.

Mikyung, who found this quite awkard, stopped laughing—or chuckling—to see the other members staring at her.

"What?" she asked.

"WE DID IT!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol jumped out of their seats and played merry-go-round. The other members sighed in relief, especially for Sehun.

Suddenly, both Baekhyun and Chanyeol grabbed her wrists, Baekhyun on the left side and Chanyeol on the right side. They began spinning Mikyung round and round, which made her felt dizzy.

One thing Mikyung felt besides feeling dizzy, she could feel happy, because Chanyeol and Baekhyun were happy too.

"Guys, I'm dizzy!" Mikyung held her forehead when they finished spining Mikyung around like crazy kids.

Sigh. They were indeed crazy.

She chuckled at their actions. She looked at Sehun to make sure she finished today's lesson.

Double sigh. Why was she even bothering about this lesson thingy?

Suddenly, sound of a song could be heard from somewhere. Suho, who was the first to hear the sound, shushed the other noisy boys to hear the sound more clearly.

"What is that sound? Is anyone turning on the audio speaker?" Suho eyed each member cautiously. The other members just shook their heads.

Mikyung raised an eyebrow. This sound sounded familiar...

"Oh my God! It's my phone's ringtone! Someone is calling me!" Mikyung gasped as she remembered her own phone's ringtone. She looked around the floor to find her school bag and hurriedly dug out her backpack to get her smartphone.

"Hello, Mr Kim!" Mikyung panicked.

The other EXO-K boys remained silent. Then, they started chuckling.

"Was it us or she who was exaggerating?" Kai whispered to D.O. D.O shrugged.

"I'm so sorry that I forgot to tell you. ...  Address? Wait," Mikyung covered her phone a bit and faced Sehun. "Address!" Mikyung motioned.

Sehun approached Mikyung and grabbed her smartphone, "We're at Bucheon, I'll text you the address soon."

At these words, Mikyung widened her eyes. "We're at Bucheon?! How come you didn't tell me where I am!"

Sehun just grinned at her, "You'll get so talkative, so I kept quiet." He sat on the floor again as he casually used Mikyung's smartphone to text the building's address to Mr. Kim.

After finished texting, Sehun looked up to the boys. "It's over for today, I think. I'm going to walk Mikyung out. Talk to you guys later."

The EXO-K boys nodded in understanding and let Sehun bring Mikyung out of the room.

Mikyung quickly tidied up her things and followed Sehun as he stood up and walked towards the door.

Once they were out, they walked in a slow pace towards the main door. And ce they were out of the building, they just stood there, waiting for Mr. Kim to come and pick Mikyung up.

"Sehun," Mikyung spoke up. Sehun turned at her and smiled. "Thanks for today." Sehun nodded.

"But, I still don't understand today's lesson."

This time, Sehun turned his body at Mikyung. "Take note at this."

"Today, you learned how to smile and laugh. Even though you didn't laugh your lungs out, you did make the other boys laugh," Sehun explained. "In this case, you've learned that by making people laugh, you yourself can feel laughter and happiness building inside you too."

Mikyung's mouth formed an 'O' shape.

This guy was right.

"I guess your chauffeur is coming a little bit late, as it will take about 30 minutes from Seoul to here. Why don't we go inside first? Or do you want to wait here?" Sehun asked.

"I think it's better to go inside first." Mikyung answered. Sehun nodded. Then, he led Mikyung inside again.

 

When they entered the building for the second time, Sehun sat on the sofa not far from the main door. Mikyung just followed him, for she wasn't familiar with the place itself.

"The other boys will be so noisy, so it's better for us to just sit here. I hope Suho hyung is handling them patiently." Sehun chuckled.

Mikyung just looked at Sehun, suddenly she felt so curious.

"Are they all your hyungs?" Mikyung asked, not able to stop her curiosity.

Sehun nodded, "They all graduated from high school and live here. D.O's been opening an eatery for some incomings and Suho's been running small business, and the rest are just helping. But not for Kai, since he's in the same age with me. Unlike going to ordinary schools, he prefers going to dance school."

"What about the other group?" Mikyung asked again.

"Some of them are in China, doing some business. Well, one of them is actually here, but he works here to keep the living." Sehun replied while looking at Mikyung, maintaining eye contact.

Mikyung's eyebrows furrowed. "What about... your parents?" Mikyung asked softly, trying not to offend Sehun by the question.

"We don't have parents."

"What?!"

"We are orphans. We grow in the same place. Except for the other group in China who are wealthy and they have parents, we EXO-K don't have parents." Sehun smiled. After a while, he turned to Mikyung, "Want me to bring you to my orphanage house?"

​Mikyung flinched, *He is an orphan too...

"No need to do that, Sehun." Mikyung quickly rejected the offer.

Sehun shrugged, "Well, if you reject to do it...."

The next moments were filled with silence. Not awkward silence though. When a familiar horn was heard through the living room.

"Mr Kim arrived! I'm going home, Sehun!" Mikyung quickly grabbed her bag as she dashed outside. Sehun knew he didn't have to accompany her, since she knew her way out.

 

"I'm sorry to keep you worrying, Mr Kim!" Mikyung apoligised to her chauffeur once she got into the car.

Mr Kim shook his head, "It's okay. Just make sure next time you want to come over to your friend's house, you have to inform me first."

Mikyung winced. "Fr-friends?" She mumbled, so softly that Mr Kim couldn't hear her.

She glanced outside the window, as she saw the building. The building was really big, but it surely could fit more than 10 people inside to live in it.

*Are they... my friends?* she smiled, between bitterly and happily. Bitterly because she didn't want to face the consequences, happily because at least, for now, she didn't have to be lonely.

The whole car became quiet, except the sound of moving car.

 

 

"Thank you guys for helping me making her laugh today."

"Are you sure about your plan? She's a good girl, though." Suho shrugged.

"Despite her timidness and awkwardness." D.O added while chuckling.

Sehun's eyes grew dark. "I'm more than sure."


 

Hi guys! It's me again! I'm so sorry for not updating in almost a week (or more...? XD) i've been so lazy these days, school going to start again/cries/

anyways, this is one quite long chapter for you, thanks for reading ^^ and feel free to comment below, i don't bite :p