They're Back

Falling into His Trap

Sehun really knew how to treat a girl. Well, not most girls, maybe, but girls with types like Mikyung. Everybody could tell that Mikyung was really happy that Sehun brought her to the nature.

They rode two-people bicycle and had a lot of fun together. It was so relaxing. Having Sehun along, with nature surrounding them.

Mikyung opened the lunch box that technically, both she and Sehun prepared. Both of them chatted and ate a lot until their stomachs couldn't hold any food anymore.

"I can't believe places like this still exist in Seoul. It's so nice here." Mikyung exclaimed as she rested her head onto the carpet.

They were just having quality times together by resting on a quiet spot. Sehun stared at Mikyung's side profile. He too, rested his head onto the carpet.

"I can't believe I have to see your flat nose that your lips and nose are in the same level of height." Sehun joked.

Mikyung furrowed her eyebrows and pouted. She got up and put her picnic basket that got into her way away.

She approached Sehun, who was having his eyes closed while enjoying the fresh air. She suddenly tickled Sehun, "I can't believe you still have to bring that up even though the mood is completely different right now."

Sehun suddenly shot up and laughed. "Hey don't! Not right there! I'm really ticklish there!"

Mikyung laughed at his face, "Look at your face now! Hahaha!"

"Hey, okay, okay, I'm sorry." Sehun gave up and Mikyung finally let go.

"Let's take selfies." Mikyung inched closer to Sehun and Sehun took out an instax camera and both of them took a lot of selfies until the film ran out.

 

Mikyung blew on the instax results continuously. Why hadn't the photo come out? After waiting for almost 5 minutes, all of the photos had shown out. Mikyung looked at them continuously and picked up the ones that she was gonna take for herself.

"This one is for me, this one, oh, and this one too. Haha. Your face looks so silly here. And you may have the rest of them." Mikyung said as she finally made eye contact with Sehun while handing the photos to him. She had been staring at those photos without even looking at Sehun.

She also didn't realize that Sehun was giving her stares that could pierce through her heart. She saw him smiling genuinely as he inched closer to her, almost hovering over her.

Sehun took all of the photos Mikyung was holding and put them aside. Sehun inched closer and closer until their lips touched. Mikyung closed her eyes because she enjoyed how Sehun kissed her. She never regretted their kisses from before and she had grown to ask for more.

Sehun touched her lips very lightly, tilting his head here and there. He hovered her, but not on top of her. This time, Mikyung slowly opened and moved in rythm with Sehun. They moved in sync without having to catch breaths every few seconds.

Sehun moved even closer by hugging her back and Mikyung touching his chest. Both of them really enjoyed their kiss under the quiet spot. Sehun slowly reached his tongue into Mikyung's mouth, moving very slightly so as not to surprise Mikyung.

After a few seconds, both of them parted and their eyes locked. Sehun smiled, "You're unexpectedly learning fast, huh?"

Mikyung nodded and smiled, while cupping his face and with that, both of them kissed again.

However, she didn't realize that she just spent a completely same day like she did with Luhan two years ago.

 

 

Mikyung smiled shyly as she stopped in front of her door. She thanked Sehun for giving her a wonderful date that day.

"Thank you very much for today, Hun. I thought I could never have days like these in my life ever again." Mikyung smiled shyly.

Sehun shook his head, "No, I should thank you for today." He then his lips and smirked.

Mikyung gasped and punched his arm hard. "ert!" She pouted.

"Ouch!" Sehun pretended to be in pain. He then pinched Mikyung's cheeks, "Gotta go now. See you tomorrow at school." He then waved his hands at her.

Mikyung waved her hands back in return. After Sehun had gone, she got back into her mansion with a very wide smile that spread across her ears.

-----

Sehun just got back from Mikyung's house. He looked so tired, but content. Suho approached him and sat beside him on the sofa. "What are you going to do now, Hun?"

Sehun looked at his hyung and asked, "What am I going to do?"

Suho patted his back, "It seems like your plan is going to fail soon. You're falling for her, aren't you?"

Sehun's face suddenly grew serious, "It's not like that, hyung."

Suho laughed, "Whatever you say, Hun. Revenge is never good anyways. Remember what Mahatma Gandhi said. An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind. My best quote for all time." He said jokingly.

"Whatever, hyung. I'm not in the mood to talk about that." With that, Sehun got up and went into his room. He facepalmed himself and thought of a lot of things between Mikyung and him.

The truth is, I'm afraid to fall in love. Because I'm afraid to end up like how Luhan hyung ended up. But why is this happening to me? Why am I anticipating to see her again tomorrow? Hyung, is this what you felt before?

-----

Mikyung was about to go upstairs when suddenly, a voice that she hadn't heard for a while greeted her.

"Who was that boy just now?"

Mikyung froze in place and turned to the source of the voice.

"Appa? Eomma?"


Hohoho... I. Think i'm being addicted to kiss scenes. I think i should reduce em by now cause i think it's getting a little bit boring, although i enjoy writing them. /slaps myself for being a ert/

please wait for the next upcoming chapters guizeee :* love yahh all...