Lesson 3

Falling into His Trap

Mikyung looked around nervously. Even though she was walking beside Sehun, that didn't keep her from feeling comfortable.

Not because it was Sehun, it was because the other students.

Actually, she planned on going out of the practice room once the first period ended. However, Sehun insisted because the other classmates would see her red puffy eyes. Moreover, they would freak out eventually, knowing that both Sehun and Mikyung were missing at the same time.

So, both of them skipped all three first periods and came out when the recess time came.

And truthfully, that was the worst idea ever.

Once both of them came out of the practice room, it was pretty crowded with female students. Mikyung didn't have any ideas at all. They were all glaring at both Mikyung and Sehun.

In fact, the corridor outside the practice room was not a place where students would crowd in. This made Mikyung feel confused.

She looked over at Sehun, who was keepng his bland expression. His eyes and body were straight and firm.

"Let's go," Sehun suddenly said, grabbing Mikyung's wrist somewhere without Mikyung knowing.

Mikyung blinked, but didn't ask anything. Instead, she just followed him to where Sehun would lead her to.

 

"Why are you bringing me here?" Mikyung asked once both of them arrived to a very familiar room.

Sehun looked at her and sent a small smile, which made Mikyung's heart flutter a bit. "Lesson 3: Self-confidence, will be taking place here."

"In class?" Mikyung furrowed her eyebrows, not understanding.

Sehun slightly nodded and took a seat on one of the chairs of the first row. Mikyung's eyes furrowed more, "You're going to sit here? What about me?"

Mikyung pointed at herself. Sehun didn't give her any answer. Instead, he opened one of the chair beside him and patted it, gesturing her to sit there.

"What about the student sitting here?"

"No bag, no name. This chair doesn't have a name, so it's okay." Sehun shrugged.

Mikyung looked around her. There were some students, of course. But there were only a few, who didn't seem to care about the world. One was dozing off, one was reading a book and didn't care to know what's going on, and one was just looking outside the window.

She gulped and took a seat which Sehun had gestured her to sit on, and put her bag onto the hanger beside the table.

 

The other students kept staring at Mikyung and Sehun's backs. Yep. She knew it. She could feel it.

Mikyung looked over at Sehun and found him staring at the teacher. He looked so not disturbed with people at their back. His gaze was so intense that even if the teacher saw it, the teacher would faint in madness of being stared by Mr. Perfect Oh Sehun.

Just then, something hit her. She knew what this lesson was for. She collected her bravery to turn around. When she turned around, some of the students gasped in shockness and pretended to do something else, like staring awkwardly at the ceiling, looking at their notebooks and so on.

She turned her face to face the whiteboard again. She smiled to herself. Gaining her self-confidence was very important. She needed to note that in her mind.

She wrote on a piece of note. Then, she passed it to Sehun.

Sehun jolted from hos seat a bit when he saw that note. He opened the paper curiously. It said, 'Thank you for everything.'

His expressions softened, *I don't know if... it's right right to say 'Thank you' to me, Mikyung-ah...'

-----

Mikyung was fiddling with her phone. She checked the calendar on her phone and grew sad.

Something annually happening was going to happen. It was drawing closer and closer by the day. And it was,

Her ever so lonely birthday.


 

 

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating for a while, even though i promised to you all to write the chapter faster, and it turns out slower than usual..

hope you enjoy this chapter though.. Gotta sleep tonight! Bye guys ^^