Her Smile

Falling into His Trap

Mikyung was just relaxing herself in front of the TV. She was finding some comedy channels, or at least one, to watch. She just wanted to forget what had happened at school earlier.

Right after the break hour ended, she immediately called Mr Kim to pick her up from school. Of course, Mr Kim himself was confused.

However, he didn't dare to ask anything. She used to be like this 2 years before. Calling him to pick her up in the middle of school, because she couldn't take her sad feelings anymore because of what Aera had done to her.

But, this time, the case was different. Mikyung herself didn't know why she was like this. Was it because of Sehun?

She sighed in frustation and turned off the TV. Thinking about this made her lose the mood.

Suddenly, the bell rang. Mikyung turned to the source of voice. When she was about to open the main door, she flinched. Who could that be? One of the top answers would be: Sehun.

She sighed again and slowly reached her hands to the door knob. When she opened the door, there revealed a boy with a bright smile, different from the one Mikyung saw earlier.

"Hi!" an expected voice cheered.

Mikyung raised her eyebrows. "Wh-what are you doing here?" she asked.

Sehun pouted at her reaction. "I'm going to say sorry about earlier."

Mikyung got confused with the words. "Going to? Didn't you say sorry earlier?" she asked.

Sehun grinned. "Yes, going to. Because first, we're going to go to D.O's eatery. The treat is on me. Let's go." Sehun pulled Mikyung's wrist after finishing his words.

Mikyung had to think for a while to process what Sehun said. When she was done, she looked down and widened her eyes. "Wait!"

Sehun stopped and turned his back. He looked at Mikyung with questioning eyes.

"Le-let me change my clothes first. It won't be polite if I go with th-this." she stuttered in embarrassment. Without giving a chance to let Sehun talk, she already went into her house again and ran upstairs to her room.

Sehun chuckled and went inside her house as well. He heard a loud 'BANG' upstairs. Inside his heart, he hoped that the door wouldn't break because of her strength.

 

Mikyung banged her door and leaned her back to the door. She put a hand on her chest and listened to her heartbeat, which was beating rapidly.

Was it because she was running all the way here, or was it because of... Sehun?

She ruffled her hair in frustation, as she stood up and walked towards the wardrobe. She looked at herself in the mirror.

When Sehun pulled her wrist, that was the only time Mikyung realised what she had been wearing. A thick, pink, fabric tank top with her visible black bra straps hanging on her back and yellow neon shorts.

She faceplamed herself. She couldn't imagine what would the EXO-K boys reaction would be, if they saw her in this outfit. It would be too embarrassing!

Well, Sehun saw her in this outfit. But, he didn't really seem to pay attention to her outfit. Phew. At least, he didn't really pay attention to this.

She finally opened her wardrobe and took out a loose T-shirt and a black jeans shorts. She was only going to an eatery, right? So, no need to exaggerate her outfit.

When she went down to the first floor, she found Sehun sitting on the sofa in the living room. He was waiting for her.

Her cheeks flushed in red about the thought. But, she quickly regained senses again when Sehun looked upstairs, to her direction. She quickly looked away and came downstairs.

"Ready now?" Sehun asked once Mikyung arrived at the first floor. Mikyung flinched, "Wait."

She went into the kitchen to inform at least one person in the house that she was going out. However, she told them not to tell anything to her parents. She didn't want to cause any misunderstandings.

When Mikyung went back to theliving room, she asked Sehun, "Do you need Mr Kim to drive us there?"

Sehun shook his head, "I'm bringing my motorcycle here."

Mikyung's mouth formed an 'O'. With that, both of them went out and drove away.

 

 

"Is this the place?" Mikyung asked Sehun once they stopped at a certain place. Mikyung saw Sehun nodding his head.

She got off the motorcycle and took off the helm Sehun had brought for her. Sehun parked his motorcycle in front of the eatery and took off his helm. Mikyung approached him and gave her helm to him to put on the motorcycle.

Mikyung took a glance over Sehun. Gulp. Some strands of his hair was dripping wet because of the heat of the weather and the heat from using the helm. He looked so cool.

Mikyung shook her head and distracted herself to the eatery. From the front, the eatery didn't look so big. Sehun was right when he said D.O ran a small eatery, because here, Mikyung could say that the place wasn't too big.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go inside." Sehun poked Mikyung's arm. Mikyung closed her slightly opening mouth and went inside.

The eatery wasn't really full of people at the moment. However, when they went inside, some eyes immediately looked at them. Mikyung shrugged uncomfortably. But when the eyes were back to where they were, she sighed in relief.

"Oh, hi there!" a boy in a waiter uniform greeted and waved at them. It was Chanyeol.

Sehun waved back and smiled. While Mikyung just gave him an awkward smile.

Sehun and Mikyung took a 4-people seat near the cashier. Chanyeol approached them and took a seat beside Sehun.

"Ayo, Sehun!" Chanyeol gave Sehun his creepy smile and patted shoulder. Then, he looked at Mikyung and gave her a wink, which was replied by questioning eyes by the girl.

Sehun gave Chanyeol a look. "I'm here to be a customer, you know. Treat me as a customer."

Chanyeol pouted. "I'm your hyung. Be polite." he gave Sehun's forehead a light knock.

Chanyeol suddenly faced the other direction and shouted, "Waiter, menu please!" which gave the other two shocked. Baekhyun, the called, immediately gave Chanyeol a look. But stll, he grabbed a menu and approached the table.

When Baekhyun arrived at their table, he pretended as if Chanyeol was one of the customers. "Here's the menu, Sir."

Chanyeol grinned proudly, "Thank you."

However, when Chanyeol thought Baekhyun was giving him the menu, Baekhyun used the menu to knock Chanyeol's head hard, but not as hard. "Please take a look, Sir." he eye-smiled Chanyeol and waited for Chanyeol's reaction.

Chanyeol winced, "Ouch!" he rubbed his head. When the pain went away, Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a look as he his teeth, "You," he pointed at Baekhyun, "Wait for my revenge!"

Baekhyun laughed, and so did Mikyung. *So childish.* she thought.

Baekhyun looked at Mikyung, and then to Sehun. "What brings you two here?"

"I'm treating her a meal here, so, tell D.O hyung to make the best meal he can." he replied.

At those answers, Baekhyun looked at Mikyung. They made eye contact. Mikyung didn't know what to do, instead, she bowed her head lightly, as if she was a stranger to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun immediately chuckled at her and ruffled her hair. "Cute, huh? No need to be so awkward in front of us. If Sehun brings you here, you're already a part of us."

Mikyung was happy at his words. A part of this group? She would be so happy to be part of them. She felt like... living again, instead of living in a big house without laughter or happiness.

Mikyung smiled at Baekhyun too, which made him analyse her more. He turned to Sehun and to Chanyeol.

Baekhyun went to the kitchen for a while, then went back to their table. He pulled Chanyeol and said, "Let's get back to work until the orders arrive."

With that, both Chanyeol and Baekhyun went back to work.

The next minutes passed by in silence. Sehun was just fiddling with his phone, while Mikyung was distracting herself to observe the whole place.

After a couple of minutes, a boy came out from the kitchen. Mikyung thought a while, remembering his name. The boy came out with tray of drinks and meals. He approached Sehun and Mikyung's table and put the dishes onto their table.

Sehun looked at his dish and immediately put his phone off and munched the food. It might've looked so delicious for him.

He hugged the tray and took a seat beside Mikyung. When he did that, Mikyung recalled his name, *D.... O...?* she thought.

"Hello," D.O greeted Mikyung. Mikyung smiled and looked at her dish.

D.O gave Mikyung a slight grin, "Eat it, I hope you like it."

"Thank you." Mikyung replied.

When Mikyung was eating, she couldn't help but feel curious. Curious about this small 'family'. She began asking questions, while still munching her food.

"How did those two end up being waiters?" she asked, meaning Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

D.O took a glance over the two boys for a while. They looked like they were cracking some jokes to some girl customers. And they were laughing.

"They? I can't imagine what will happen if they are placed in the kitchen. They may end up causing fire to the whole eatery." D.O chuckled, and so did Mikyung.

"Where's Suho hyung?" Sehun asked, his eyes finding for the called.

"I'm here." Suho suddenly appeared and sat beside Sehun. He patted Sehun's shoulder and sent Mikyung a small smile.

 

"How much is the bill?" Sehun asked D.O once both Mikyung and Sehun finished eating.

D.O shook his head and smiled, "No need to pay. Just take this as a treat from me to you."

Sehun pouted, "I was the one who's gonna treat her meal, yet you're the one treating." Mikyung saw him and chuckled.

D.O looked at Mikyung, "You can play here whenever you want. We always welcome you here. Come here next time and I'll treat you more meal." he sent her a wink.

Mikyung just smiled. "I'll do for sure," she sent him a grateful look.

"Do you want to play here a little bit more, or should I take you home now?" Sehun asked Mikyung.

Mikyung scratched her head, "I think I should go home. There's a quiz tomorrow and I haven't studied anything."

"Okay then. Let's go," Sehun stood up and waved to Suho and D.O. Chanyeol and Baekhyun, who saw Sehun waving at the two, immediately went to their table and asked, "Going home now?"

Mikyung nodded and smiled, "Thank you for today."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol smiled in return, "Okay, bye."

With that, both Sehun and Mikyung left the place.

"She's a lot nicer than I thought." Baekhyun shook his head.

Chanyeol pouted, "I can't imagine Sehun's getting his revenge from a good girl like her." D.O and Suho could just nod his head.

-----

"We're here." Sehun said once they arrived in front of the big gate. Mikyung got off from her place and took out the helm.

"Let get inside," Mikyung said while taking a step forward.

Sehun suddenly grabbed her wrist, making her stop her steps and turned around while looking at her wrist. She glanced at him.

"I'm sorry for what I've said to you this morning. I didn't mean to yell at you." Sehun looked regretful of what he did.

Mikyung, on the other hand, didn't know what to say. "I-I..." she stuttered.

"I took a deep thinking about what you said. And you're right. I shouldn't have been like that. I promise I'll try to fight back, and not to stay silent." she managed to say.

"And thank you." she suddenly said. Sehun was shocked. He looked at Mikyung's eyes.

"Thank you for throwing me some senses. Although it took some times for me to catch them and understand them, I appreciate that there are still people like you, who care a lot about their surroundings. Especially for EXO-K, I don't know if friends exist, but for now, I would like to assume EXO-K and you, as my friends."

Sehun was more shocked than ever. He didn't know a silent girl like Mikyung could say something long and wide like that.

His mind went crazy when he saw her genuine smile. It was the first time he saw that side of Mikyung. Maybe he taught her too much about laughing and smiling.

"I think I should go back now. Bye." Sehun took the helm on Mikyung's hand and put them.

With that, he drove away, leaving Mikyung dumbfounded.

*I must've been crazy.* both of them thought at the same time.


 

Hi guys, another update.. I'm so sorry for the lacks of update.. Last time i typed this chapter, i forgot to save it and it was lost, and i lost the mood to update and it results in late update

sorry.. Hope you enjoy this chapter ^^