Oh Sehun

Falling into His Trap

"What are you doing here?" a new but familiar voice echoed to her ears.

Mikyung finally turned around. Her face showed her uneasiness that could be seen by the person.

"Sorry." she managed to say.

The person remained silent. After few moments, he said to Mikyung, "What are you doing here? Come in. I know that you wanted to come into this room."

Mikyung hesitated at first but still followed as told.

The music was still being played. Mikyung found Sehun looking at her intensely. She found it uncomfortable and managed to say," Why are you looking at me... like that?"

Sehun didn't answer her question and said, "Dance."

Mikyung was very shocked to hear that. "N-ne?" she asked.

"Dance." Sehun repeated.

"M-me?" she asked again.

Sehun sighed. "You heard what I say. Who else is in this room besides you and me?"

But, Mikyung remained silent. "If you don't want to, I'll be dancing instead. " After he said that, he began dancing freestyle. The thing was, Mikyung alos felt herself flowing into the music by looking at Sehun's dance.

Sehun kept circling Mikyung, like he was asking her to dance like him too. Mikyung softened a bit and smiled.

In the end, Mikyung couldn't hold her urge anymore and decided to dance a little. Since the song was coming to an end, Sehun stopped dancing and observed how Mikyung was dancing.

He was like seeing another side of her, with that smile that never left her face while she was dancing.

The music ended and Mikyung also ended her dance with her own pose. She smiled at the slight progress of her in dancing freestyle.

But then, the sound of Sehun clapping his hands was heard. Mikyunh's smile faded a little as she turned to look at Sehun. She felt shy.

"Good. Now I know why the school always uses you for competitions, not students in cheerleading team," he said to Mikyung honestly.

Mikyung blushed a little, "Thank you."

One thing Sehun forgot to ask. "By the way, why are you here?"

Mikyung blinked. *I was going to ask you that.* she thought.

"Don't you know that today the school is holding Sunday Classes?" she asked. In a flash, she remembered what the principal had told her. 

"And remember, you should keep this as a secret because we don't want the whole school to get crowded and it's only for charity event. Even this notice is a secret," the principal reminded her.

Snap! Mikyung widened her eyes and covered . She looked at Sehun who was raising his eyebrow for her strange behaviour.

"Don't worry, I've heard some issues from that the other day from some certain students." Sehun replied coolly. "So, you're the one who's going to teach the students?" he asked while collecting his CD back from the CD player.

Mikyung took a look at her watch. "I'd better be going now. Ten minutes more until the students' arrival." Mikyung said to Sehun. Mikyung mentally scolded herself. *It's so funny how I say I'm going to teach students when me myself is a student. Mikyung you're so weird.*

Before she wanted to leave the room, Sehun came up to her, holding onto his bag straps like a cute kid who was lost. "May I... come too?" Sehun asked in a small voice.

Mikyung blinked at him. "I don't know. Do you want to help me teaching those children? Besides, I'm afraid I didn't do a great job teaching." Mikyung sighed at her last sentence.

Sehun immediately brightened up and quickly tidied up the room and switched off the lamp. He slung his bag quickly and turned at Mikyung. Mikyung just blinked at his actions.

"You're not serious about what you said just now, are you?" she asked Sehun one more time, to make herself sure.

"Yes." Sehun answered firmly.

Mikyung felt more confused. "W-why?" she asked again.

"Because I want to." Sehun replied.

Mikyung remained silent for a while before nodding slightly. "Come on! You said that in ten minutes' time the students will be arriving!" Sehun chimed and pulled Mikyung's wrist to run with him. Mikyung was very shocked at his actions.

When she met her seniors again in the hallways, she quickly released herself from Sehun's grip. The seniors who saw her saw Sehun too and asked Mikyung what was the handsome fellow doing in the school.

"He said he's going to help us, can he?" Mikyung asked shyly. "It's okay! Just come and help us, we're more than excited to know that someone that isn't chosen is willing to help us with this thingy." one of the seniors said to both Mikyung and Sehun.

Mikyung went to the class she was supposed to be. Of course, Sehun went in too.

The class was already full of students. Some of them looked grumpy, cheerful, expressionless and so on. Some were also talking to one another and they looked very happy to make new friends.

Sehun entered the class and sat at the very back of the classroom. As usual, some of those young little girls looked at Sehun with glittering eyes.

Oh dear, girls these days.

Mikyung tried to calm down after knowing that she should teach about more than 20 students in the classroom. After that, she tried her best to greet the students happily. "Hi, students!"

The whole class which was quite noisy became silent. "Good morning, Seonsaeng-nim!" all of the students greeted her back.

*Hmm. Not bad.* she slightly smiled.

"How are you all?" she asked again.

"I'm fine, thank you. And you?" the students chorused again.

Mikyung chuckled at how cute the students were.

"Okay. So, from now on, I'll be teaching you guys English Grammar and Mathematics mainly, and some other subjects. I'm Kang Mikyung, 16 years old. I'm still young, therefore, you all may call me Unnie or Noona," she smiled friendly. "ow, one by one, please stand up from your seat and introduce yourselves to the whole class."

--------

 

One hour later, the bell rang. Just like normal schools, the bell ringing meant the end of today's classes.

"See you next week, guys!" Mikyung's voice echoed through the whole classroom after the bell sound was heard.

The students lined up carefully to shake hands with Mikyung. Some hugged her knees, knowing that she had been kind to them. Looking at how innocent they were, Mikyung coulnd't help but bent down for them to hugh or shake hands with her more comfortably.

After all the students went out of the classroom, Mikyung stood up. She almost forgot Sehun had been there with her for the past one hour.

She looked at Sehun, who was sleeping at one of the chairs with his chin on the table. He looked so peaceful.

Mikyung approached him and poked him softly. "Sehun... Sehun..." she called with a low voice.

Sehun stirred a bit and opened his eyes little by little. Mikyung's face was the first thing he saw before he sat back properly. He gulped.

Mikyung was a little confused at first because of his actions. But then, she chuckled. "You don't have to be here if you're sleepy. You could have gone home and sleep in your house instead." she said.

Sehun stood up and blankly went out of the classroom with Mikyung left still behind him. *Weird guy.* she shook her head.

 

"Thank you for helping us, Mikyung!" Yeonhee hollered as she waved goodbye to Mikyung. Mikyung slightly bowed to Yeonhee as she walked towards the school gates.

It had been one of Mikyung's happiest days ever. First, she got to teach those cute little children. Second, there was at least one senior who was very kind to her. Third, she...could be accompanied by Oh Sehun...?

Her mind went blank when she thought about Sehun. Where was that guy now? She tried searching in the lobby and at the canteen, but there was no signs of him at all.

She tried to find him in the practice room.

Mikyung fastened her pace as she walked towards the practice room. And there was he. Mikyung went inside the room.

Sehun was just sitting there, leaning himself onto the glass wall. He was wearing his white headphones, just as usual when Mikyung would see him put them on.

When the door cracked open, Sehun turned to look at the doorway. He saw Mikyung with an unreadable expression.

"Hey," Sehun said.

Mikyung sighed. "I've been searching for you in the whole school but you were nowhere to be found," she approached Sehun closer. "I'm going home now, s-see you tomorrow." Mikyung stuttered, hearing how weird her last sentence must be.

"Okay." Sehun replied with one word. But, when Mikyung was about to leave the practice room, Sehun's voice called her. "Mikyung,"

Sehun approached her closer and said, "Want to buy some ice cream?"