I Like Him

Falling into His Trap

"Look at these pretty dresses that I bought for you! Go and try there!" Aera said excitedly as she shoved Mikyung some shopping bags from various famous brands.

It was just a typical hot day in summer. Mikyung was more shocked when she saw Aera standing by the doorway, bringing some shopping bags to her house.

"Really? You bought these all for me?" Mikyung stood up from her bed at once. She knew that Aera only bought expensive stuffs.

"Of course! Who else would I buy these stuffs for?" Aera chimed as she sat on Mikyung's bed.

Mikyung sent her a glance before going into the bathroom to check out the dresses.

 

"Why are all of these dresses so revealing?" Mikyung complained as she tried the last dress. She had been going back and forth to the bathroom, just because almost all of the dresses were so tight and uncomfortable.

Aera sighed and took another box from her bag, "I knew you would be like this. Here, I have another dress, just in case you don't like anything I bought."

Mikyung grinned, before taking the box into the bathroom. Seconds later, she came out with a happy smile on her face.

Aera gaped at her. That dress suited her very well.

"Whoa! It's so beautiful!" Aera stood up and approached Mikyung. "It decided then! You're wearing this to the party!"

Mikyung's smile faded, "But, isn't this too fancy?" she said as she looked down.

Aera frowned in disbelief, "We're going to a hotel. You know Kim right? She's a rich and popular girl. So we must look rich and fancy." she laughed.

Mikyung sighed in defeat, "Okay then."

 

-----

"What? She bought dresses for you?" Sehun's eyebrows met.

Mikyung sighed and facepalmed herself, "Yes. I really don't understand her these days. She changed one hundred eighty degrees and it's so confusing. She's acting so kind to me."

Sehun eyed Mikyung in worry, "You should be careful of her then."

"Why?"

"Because-" *Because I don't want something bad happen to you* "She's so suspicious, isn't she?" Sehun gulped. Mikyung let out another sigh, "Alright."

"By the way..." Sehun's face lit up. "Do you have any lessons today?"

Mikyung thought for a moment, before shaking her head. Sehun smiled happily, "Do you want to go to the eatery? Kai's having a birthday party."

Mikyung smiled in agreement, "Of course!"

 

 

 

"Why are we here?" Mikyung asked Sehun once she got out of the motorbike.

Sehun grinned at her, making Mikyung's heart flatter a bit. "I forgot to buy a birthday present for him. Don't you wanna buy one for him too?"

"Hmm... Why not?" Mikyung laughed.

Sehun parked his motorbike and got out of it. Once their steps were same, he sneakily interwined his fingers with Mikyung's, making her flinch at the sudden contact.

"Let's go to that shop!" Sehun chimed as they stopped by a shop which sold speakers.

As they walked in, Mikyung couldn't stop smiling at how Sehun was tightly interwining his fingers with hers through the entire time. Even when Sehun was picking out some speakers to test them out, his hand never left hers.

"I'm buying this one, what do you think?" Sehun asked for her opinion before buying a speaker. Mikyung just nodded in agreement, smiling.

With that, both of them left for the eatery.

-----

"Hey there! Just in time, take your seats, please." Suho smiled at Sehun and Mikyung as both of them approached the birthday boy, who was helping the rest of the boys to serve the menus.

The eatery was closed, for the sake of Kai's party, which was probably the reason why Kai looked very happy. The hyungs sure took a really good care of him and Sehun. They were like a real family, Mikyung noted.

Sehun handed the present to Kai, with Mikyung standing beside him. Kai laughed, "Thank you fo the present, Hun."

"By the way, you guys look cute together." Kai added with a wink. Both of them just shrugged.

After all the party settings were set, each of them sat on their places. Suho gave out birthday hats and D.O gave out mini confettis. Mikyung chuckled at how both people matched each other so well.

"Now, for the birthday boy. Let's start the PARTEYYY!" Chanyeol shouted and all of them threw their mini confettis above Kai's head.

 

 

"Thank you for today."

"Thank you for today."

Both of them stopped for a moment. After that, they laughed. "No, seriously, thank you for today." Mikyung laughed.

Sehun tugged a hand in his pocket and ruffled Mikyung's head with his other hand, "Sleep tight for tomorrow's party. I'll be fetching you tomorrow."

Mikyung smiled, "Okay. Bye"

Sehun's heart softened further, seeing how her movements were so natural around him now. He was happy to see how different she was from when he first saw her.

"Bye" Sehun ruffled her hair again.

Mikyung grew annoyed, "Go now!" She slapped Sehun's hand away and hushed him.

Sehun pouted and rubbed his hand, "Ouch!" Mikyung just gestured him to go. Sehun stuck out a tongue and quickly went away before Mikyung could snap him again.

After Sehun had completely gone, Mikyung went back to her house, up to her room. She slammed herself onto her bed. She put her hand on her warming heart and smiled,

*Sehun... I think... I like him.*