Don't Leave

Falling into His Trap

Once school was over, Aera immediately went to Mikyung and held her hand.

"Hey, I have some good news for you." Aera continued, "Tomorrow, there will be a sweet seventeen party held by Kim. I know she only invites people she's been good friends with, but I'd like you to come with me, will you?"

Mikyung shrugged, "I don't know. I haven't been in parties for years. I don't think I will fit there. That's a no." Yes, she really meant it. She knew that Kim was like the most popular girl in her class. She knew everybody liked Kim. That's why everybody called her by nickname. She knew that she wouldn't be fit there, especially when everybody was cheering and talking with her, she would be left all alone.

Aera looked at Mikyung with not-believing eyes. "Really? I thought you would be very happy to be invited there. Come on, I really wanted to show the whole school that we're back to friends again."

Mikyung glanced at Aera, then to Sehun. Wait. Why was that guy still there? Sehun was still sitting at his chair, not moving an inch. His deep. brown eyes were staring at Mikyung so intensely, as if they were saying 'No, don't go with her'.

Mikyung tore her eyes away from Sehun, then she glanced back at Aera, "Okay then.When is the party?"

Aera's eyes widened in excitement as she jumped out from her seat. "I'll text you later, and we'll go shopping for clothes that suit the party theme." Mikyung gasped when she said shopping. No no. She didn't want to waste her money on clothes again. What she had at home was already more than enough.

"But no shopping. My legs will give in soon if you keep asking me to go shopping with you." Mikyung denied quickly.

She saw Aera's face fell as soon as she replied her that. "Well, I can go buy clothes for you by myself then." Gosh. This girl.

"It's all up to you. I'm going home now. Bye." Mikyung quickly stood up from her seat and grabbed her bag, before Aera could ask her to go with her again.

From the corner of her eyes, she could see Sehun standing up from his seat too.

 

Sehun fastened his pace and they walked together out of school. "Why did you agree on her?" Sehun asked as soon as he was sure that Aera was out of their sight.

Mikyung sighed, "I thought this will give me a chance to make friends again. And looking at her, I don't know if she would ever give up on persuading me to go."

"But you have me as your friend." Mikyung could hear Sehun whisper, low enough for her to hear. She chuckled. Sometimes, Sehun would be so childish that she would forget that they were on the same age.

Mikyung stopped and looked at Sehun, smiling, "Sehun, it's not about how many friends you've got in your life. It's about socializing even with people you don't even know. That way, you'll be out of your comfort zone."

She didn't know why she was even talking about socializing, when she knew that she was never the social girl for the past years. Looking at Sehun, she started walking again, leaving Sehun behind to keep his pace with Mikyung.

"Alright, but I'm coming with you to the party." Sehun said as he kept his head up to show his stubornness.

He could hear Mikyung sigh, "I don't even know if you're invited or not."

Sehun tch-ed, "You're not even invited to the party. It's Aera who invited you, even though she's not even one of the important people attending the party. She's just a guest, same like everyone else in the party."

"And, what about you? You too, aren't even invited to the party." Mikyung stuck out her tongue.

Sehun slid his arm over Mikyung's shoulders, "Well, I'm handsome, who doesn't want me in a party, where everyone else is not handsome as I am?" Mikyung's heart stopped a beat as Sehun smiled proudly. Her face turned red as soon as Sehun looked at her, to her face level.

Sehun pointed his index finger at Mikyung, "Look at you, you're even blushing for me. Now, do you see the power of my handsomeness? It's beyond your imagination."

Mikung pouted as she slapped her hand onto his finger, then reached his head just to mess his well-done hair, "On your face."

Before Sehun could do anything to get his revenge from Mikyung, Mikyung had already run away, looking back just to laugh at his shocked face. However, seconds later, Sehun could hear a loud thud and this time, it was his turn to laugh.

It turned out Mikyung had hit her head whilst looking back to Sehun while laughing. She hit her head onto the pillar and it hurt really bad for her.

"Karma does exist!" Sehun shouted as he laughed at Mikyung, who was having her palm on her forehead. She went dizzy.


"Say, why do you need to go to parties like that with Aera? Especially, why would you go to clubs, even though you're still a minor, and everybody knows that? Those phedos might take advantages on you." He cupped Mikyung's face as he slid an arm over her shoulders.

"And why the hell would you go to parties like that, when you already have me as your ever-so-handsome boyfriend?" he nudged her reddening face after the word 'boyfriend'.

"Why? Are you that shy to have this awesome boyfriend by your side?"

Mikyung quickly messed his hair and ran away from him, "On your face!" She could see him pouting as cute as ever, as he shouted, "Yah! Naughty girl, come here!"


"Mikyung!" Sehun exclaimed when Mikyung dropped herself onto the streets. Everybody around the streets looked at her with shocked eyes. Sehun quickly approached Mikyung as she kept holding her forehead.

"Hey, are you okay? Let's go home now." Sehun asked as he looked at her angelic face, he kept nudging her to wake her senses up. Giving up, he carried Mikyung all the way home.

*This girl. So careless*

 

 

"Are you awake?" Sehun asked as he saw Mikyung stirring up from her bed a little bit. Mikyung slowly opened her eyes to see the first friend she had ever had from the past weeks beside her, sitting with a worried face on him.

Mikyung tried to sit, earning a pain that shot like needles onto her head. "Babo. You should sleep first, don't you dare to sit." Sehun scolded her as he helped Mikyung resting her head onto the pillow again.

Sehun continued scolding Mikyung, "Why were you that careless? You should have watch your front. If your cleverness is—"

"Sehun, I'm okay. I'm just a little bit dizzy right here." Mikyung interrupted him while holding the side of her head where she felt pain.

Sehun grew worried again, "Where? Here?" he asked and rubbed his warm hand onto the side of her head. Mikyung blushed again, realising how near they were. At that moment, she could even feel her own heartbeat as well as Sehun's fresh scent.

It calmed down her pain.

Not. Sehun suddenly came nearer and nearer. He kissed her head where she felt pain. Mikyung tried hard not to scream, but that only made her face blush even more. *You're so unpredictable, Sehun.* she thought.

"Now sleep." Sehun sent her a genuine smile. Mikyung's expression suddenly changed. Everything happened like a deja vu. She decided to quickly sleep before her mind went crazy.

Sehun decided to get some water for himself. When he was about to stand up, Mikyung quickly recognised the sudden loss and held his hand, preventing him to go anywhere.

Sehun was confused at her sudden actions. He looked at Mikyung, only to find those eyes. Those lonely eyes.

It was like he was trapped by those eyes that he didn't want to look away, and there was a weak voice that spoke up,

"Please don't leave me, Luhan."

 


Yo yo yo yo!! Double update yo! I feel guilty for leaving you guys hanging for about one month.. So i decided to make another chapter for my apology.. Don't forget to comment :) i love to see them