The Bachelor Party

♛Monster♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning came, and I opened my eyes, with him facing me. I looked at his face and I smiled, rolling over and held his jaw, lining his lips with my finger. He moved a little and I pulled back, closing my eyes.

I heard he moved his head, and he rolled over, pulling strands of my hair from my forehead and snorted a little.

“I can tell you’re not asleep.”

I opened my eyes slightly, and he was looking at me, our face are inches away. And I closed my eyes again.

“I told you.. I knew it when you’re lying.” He said, smugly and I snickered,

Before pulling the blanket over my head.

“Oh, whatever.” I said, hoarsely and he laughed, getting into the blanket and poked my waist.

“Stop it!” I laughed pushing him away. “Cut it out!” my 4 limbs were on him, shoving him away. He held both of my hands and placed his leg on my hips, restraining me and got closer to me.

He and I didn’t left the bed until noon, when both of us were too hungry to move. And I was really tired and took lungful of air as I stood up, out of the bed. He was still there, grinning at me, and I looked at him, with a disgusted expression.

“ert.” I pouted and he placed his hand behind his head, with a serene expression.

“Ahhh.. I’m so happy…” He smiled and I frowned.

I pulled on the robe and walked around the room, searching for the room service menu.

“Do you think they still have breakfast?” I called out and Hyun answered from the shower,

“Maybe.”  And I called the room service, asking them to send in lunch for two.

I walked back into the room, seeing the bathroom door was opened, but the shower was still on.

“well, that’s a progress.” I mumbled and walked in, taking a toothbrush and brush my teeth. We can co-exist in the same bathroom at once now.

Hyun was still in the shower, which was in a semi-see through glass cubicle.  I peeked through the mirror, and saw his silhouette, and I smiled.

Last night was like a dream. I smiled, and touched my slightly swollen lips. I washed my face and I heard the glass door creaked open.

“Can you pass me the towel?” He asked, behind me, and I felt water dripped on my shoulder.

“Gosh! You’re wet!” I cried out and he laughed out loud, stretched out his hand to take the fresh towel next to the sink and dried his head.

“You look beautiful.” He said and I smiled, looking at him through the mirror.

“Really? Too bad you just noticed that now.” I replied and he grinned, putting his chin on my shoulder, hands around my waist.

“The room service is on their way.” I said, wiping my hand on a towel.

“Mm-hmm?” He swayed a little.

“And you need to take it.” I continued and he pouted his lips. Suddenly the door bell rang. I grinned when I heard that. 

“Because I need to shower and you’ll open the door for them half-.” I  laughed, pushing him away and ran into the steamy shower.

“I’ll hide all the towels!” He yelled after me and I laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

After lunch, Hye Yoon came, looking around the hotel room suspiciously, and back at us. 

"What's the occassion?" 

"I dont know. Ask him." I pointed at Hyun who was watching the telly. 

Hye Yoon brought the wedding dress with her, hauling it through the door. 

"Yah, You really need to pay me for this." She shouted at Hyun, and he shrugged. 

"You are the one who volunteered." He replied. 

We got into the room and she locked the door behind her. 

"I told you, there's nothing wrong with it." Hye Yoon said and I looked at my reflection. It was perfect. The embroidary, the sequins, the pearls. I fell in love with the dress. I took a picture and sent it both to my mum and Mrs.Choi, to assure them that the wedding dress fit to the 'T' and I took them off, as soon as Hyun knocked on the door. 

"Wait..." I said, and we rushed to hide the dressback in the bag.

"Really? You dont want to let me see?" Hye Yoon opened the door and there he was, ready to go out.

"I think it's better if you dont." I replied and he shrugged. 

"Yeah, it's a surprise." She hauled the dress bag again. 

Hyun rolled his eyes, "I know it's huge." He gestured at the bulging bag.

"Come on Hye Yoon... We'll be late." He begged and Hye Yoon glared at him.

"See? I told you to ask him to get drive his own car." She pouted and took her handbag. 

"See you at Hilton at 3pm. We need to sample the cakes." She said and I nodded. 

"Don't be late." I called out to Hyun. He is going to the office for a meeting and to settle the making of the album to be released. They've been working hard since early this year for it. Jiyong wants nothing but perfection. 

I scrolled the picture in my phone and my eyes fell on another dress picture, sent by a seamstress. The hanbok. I bit my lips. as my memories travelled to the man who was lost to me. After the announcement of the wedding, I couldn't get hold of him. He was always there for me, but now. I didn't even know where he lives, and I he had changed his number.

 

"You've touched my heart." He whispered, and I stared at him, shocked.

"I'll wait for you."

For a while, I was speechless. 

"Ha-ha what are you saying Min Ho." I hit his shoulder hard. My heart beat fast. 

He held my hand, and stared into my eyes. I clenched my fist, trying to struggle free. 

"I'm not just a toy you play with, right?"

 

I really didn't know what elso to do, so I took out the notebook that I used to write checklists of the wedding and started writing. 

 

Min Ho, 

I'm sorry I hurt you. You must have hated me so much, to the core. I love you. But I can't love you more than a friend. You are a good friend to me,and I can't see you more than that. I'm sorry I hurt you. You are the best man a woman can ask for. But I am going to be married soon. Please don't wait for me. You'll find a woman for you. I am sure of that. If you dont want to talk to me anymore, I understand. Just know that I am still your best girl, no matter what. Remember, I love you. 

Love, Belle.

 

I got a mixed feeling when I was writing and my handwriting shook. Did I love him? Have I ever fall in love with him? When? Did I stop loving him? 

 

 

 

 

"You asked me once about that day you came and picked me up with Hyun. Remember?" I asked to Youngbae who was driving.

"I did?" He replied, tapping something on the gps system. I called Youngbae for a chat, and to drop me off at Hilton for the cake tasting. He arrived in 15 minutes, with his hair wet, probably just woke up. 

"At my brother's place. When Jiyong was dead drunk." He glanced at me and nodded, suddenly remembered. 

"I'm going to tell you, since you are going to help me." I said and Youngbae looked at me again, in confusion. 

"Why are we going to the Starhaus?" He asked and I presed my lips together, trying to find a way to start the story of me and Min Ho. 

"When Hyun was still living in the apartement, there was his neighbour......." 

 

 

 

 

"We're here." Youngbae announced, after minutes of silence, as I finished my story. I took out the letter and started to unbuckle my seat belt when Youngbae stopped me and he took the letter from me. 

"From what I hear, I'm sorry to say this, but if I were him, I will not want to see you now." He said, and held my shoulder. I closed my eyes, understood. He got out of the car with the letter, and walked into the building. 

So, Min Ho must've hated me now.

I held out my phone, seeing Hye Yoon's text, asking where I am. 

I called her, and she answered in a flash. 

"Yahhh.. where are you? We got to sample the cakes and choose the design." She said and I sighed.

"Can you delay them for 30 minutes? I'm very sorry to make  you wait. I'm on my way now."

"Okay-okay." Hye Yoon replied and hung up. I stared at the phone. Until I realized a patter on the windshield. It's raining.

Then, an mpv parked infront of the car, and the driver came out. 

It was him. He was wearing the usual long trench coat and his black hair was wet with rain. He got an umbrella out and started to walk towards the building. I didn't think when I get out of the car, and rushed out, running towards him. 

"Min Ho!" He stopped and I felt the rain started to fell heavier. He turned around and I saw his eyes widen.

I wrapped my arms around him, and buried my face in his chest. 

"Min Ho please, listen-" 

"Is this woman bothering you, sir?" I heard a man asked and I waited for MIn Ho to send him away.

"Yes." He released himself from my hold and turned around.

Then I was pulled away by the security guard, and Min Ho walked away, not even glancing back once. "Min Ho!!" I screamed and he stopped on his track, as the rain continued to pour on me. The guard stil not letting my arms go, and I tried hard to got away from the grip.

"Belle!" I heard Youngbae called out and ran towards us, Min Ho finally turned back and look at me, before saying, 

"You got another heart to break." He said, bitterly, before walking away. 

My knees buckled and Youngbae came just in time to support me, 

"Min Ho!" I screamed again, the rain washed away my tears. 

 

 

 

"Where have you been?" Hyun asked, as I appeared from the ladies, hair half dried. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter