First time: Dating

♛Monster♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I opened my eyes, staring at the ceiling of the room, engraved in swirls of classic English. I am too scared to look away, too scared to face the truth. The truth that last night it had happened again.This time, the man that I had trusted did it to me. I felt cheap, hatred, and loath towards myself, believing him just like that. I trembled and I touched my cracking lips. My tears fell endlessly.    

I hugged myself, questioning the feel of my pyjamas, still intact, and heavy with the blanket over me. I turned my head, seeing that it was already day, as the sun shone behind the brown curtain. I sat up, relieved that every clothing was still intact. I looked at the couch, Hyun was sleeping, in sitting position, rested his chin on his palm.

I frowned, remembering last night’s event. Feeling sick in my stomach. I rushed downstairs, seeing that the mini bar was clear, no empty bottle on the top of it. I blinked my eyes and sat on the stool, holding my head.

What the hell is happening to me?

 

I got him upstairs, he pushed me on the bed. He was drunk as hell. But why didnt any of the things supported my memory? He was not wasted, I was fully clothed.

 

I scavenged the bin, trying to find traces of bottles, and it’s empty. Is it another damn hallucination in my head? Because it felt so real. So real, that it freaked the life out of me. I sighed, relieved.

I don’t know if I can hate him even if he did that to me. He had saved my life. will leave him, but I can never hate him. Being in love does make you stupid. I smiled goofily, thinking of the probability if he did that.

“Nah… No way.”

 

 

XIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIX

 

 

“Are you okay?” Hyun asked as he looked at me, from behind of his mug.

I nodded, and looked outside of the window, to the street. The smell of fresh ground coffee wafted into my nose, and cinnamon was in the air.

 

 

 

Hyun decided to take me out for a walk today, taking a day off from his work. I was surprised to see my clothes were already on the bed, as I walked out of the bathroom, and he also added a huge shade and a bonnet for me.

“Let’s go out.” He smiled, before walking into the bathroom.

He too, was wearing apparel that was not standing out. Stripped grey and black long sleeve shirt, a pair of black jeans, snow cap and shawl around his neck.

Hand in hand, we walked out of the building towards the street, and he held me tighter as we travelled further on foot, as I tend to stop and admiring the view.

 

“Why don’t we take a car out?” I asked as I started to gasp for air.

 

He looked at me, and tucked a stray hair under my bonnet. “I don’t drive.” He admitted and I saw his face turn red. The density of pedestrian increased, as we walked further from the building.

 

“You don’t?” I asked and he smiled, sheepishly.

 

I looked at him in amazement. “But I have a car though.” He continued. “I just don’t drive.”

 

“Sure.” I and he pinched my cheek. I rubbed my cheek, pouting my lips.

 

“Let’s go there.” He pointed on a café across the road and we waited for the light to turn red before crossing, along with other pedestrian. He held my hand tightly, and I felt my smile turned wider.

After paying for the coffee, we choose a table far from the other, next to a window and sat down. That’s hard. Having to dress up like that just for a cup of coffee. Life in the limelight does take away ones freedom.

As he read through the newspaper on the table, I studied his face. Last night was sure a puzzle for me. Did it really happen? Why did that kind of dream appeared if it did not happen? Did my sickness turn worse? Is it a fantasy? Twisted fantasy.

 

I sighed and he looked at me, smiling, holding my hand on the table and continue reading the paper.

After finishing the coffee, we walked together, passed few interesting shops and café, before we entered into a subway, underground.

It was so hectic down here. the people were rushing around, catching their trains. I stopped infront of the line map and frowned.

"This does not make sense at all." I pointed at the display and tugged Hyun's sleeve. He frowned and smiled.

"Belle, there are 9 lines, around Seoul. And they intercept in certain places." He pointed at  a green line and blue line that intercepts.

"Wow... you memorize this?" I asked,  amaazed. He pulled me as we walked pass shops and stalls.

"Sort of...." He showed his phone to me, and there it is an apps, showing which station to stop and which line to take.

He paid for the T-Money, a kind of a credit card, and as we entered into the train, I looked at him, with his non-stop smiling.

 

“What's so funny?” I whispered, standing closer. The train was packed, as we stood near the exit, and he grinned wider.

 

“I felt so good today.” He replied and I smiled. I realised that he smelt good, with musk and a little sweet scent in the end. I was trying to step away, before the train came to a sudden stop, and he held me, in response. I looked at his face, harden by the shock and I felt safe, all out of sudden. Definitely, it was a dream. Stupid brain, imagining things like that. I swallowed my saliva as my throat tightened, and my stomach flipped by his stare.

 

He whispered to me, “Are you okay?” He asked urgently and I nodded, blushing. He let me go, as the train moved again. I stepped back, and he looked away, hiding his amusement.

We got off on a station, and continued to walk, as the landscape changes, from packed youth and adult pedestrian to family groups walking together on the red brick pavement.

 

“Where are we going?” I asked and he pointed on a big screen above us, on an image of a mascot skiing.

 

I halted, and pulled his hand. “We are going skiing?”

 

He smiled and pulling my hand, almost running towards an exit. Around us, there are a lot of people, families, couples, walking around merrily. I looked at the pavement, and it was imprinted with a castle picture, ‘Lotte World’. We walked into the building and lined up for the ticket.

I looked around excitedly as a roller coaster went above us, screaming of children in the air, and on the ground level, one floor below the entrance is the ice rink.

 

I was so excited, that I can’t contain my joy. “Hyun! That’s the place!” I shrieked, he laughed and I grinned, giddy.

 

“Two tickets, all round.” He said, as we arrived at the counter, and we got the ticket, and entered the park.

 

“Which one you wanted to have a go first?” He asked and I looked at him, confused.

 

“Come on, we have till night to play.” He pulled my hand and rushed to a station of a slow overhead train. The line was almost none, so we got up almost instantly, and the roofless train was almost empty. We looked around at the train circled the park, and I pointed to the place we should go.

He took out his phone and took my photo, as I was busy looking out for the ride.

I laughed and took his picture too, and together. It’s funny, his face was almost hidden by the shades and shawl. We laughed at the picture and I kissed his cheek stealthily, in return, he grinned to his ears.

We got off, trying on the roller coaster, on the outer side of the park. The  where he was forced to take off this shade, and he did that, hurriedly covering his face with his snow cap, before seating and put on the safety belt. I laughed silently and he poked my waist in revenge.

I spent most of the time on the coaster laughing, while he screamed in excitement. After that, we walked by an ice cream stall and he forced me to share the ice cream with him. He put his hand around my waist and we strolled leisurely, finding more food stalls and rides.

The final ride is the Horror House, and due to his pleading, I succumbed to him and followed him into the long line, where we lined up for more tha an hour, before getting on the ride. The ride is for 2, where the attendant will let one off, and wait for a while before letting another go.

 I closed my eyes, most of the time, and in the middle of the way, I felt the cart stopped and I screamed on top of my lungs, when I felt something touch my face. I opened my eyes and the hairs are in front of me, swaying and evil cackle appeared operated by the machines.

Hyun hugged me, and pushed the hair away, as the cart finally moved on.

When we walked out, I guess people heard me screaming, they looked at both of us as Hyun held my shoulder and bowed to the crowd, saying that it’s okay. I too, lifted my face, smiling, almost tripped on my leg.

We stopped at a bench and Hyun knelt in front of me, as I sat.

 

“Are you okay?” He held my cheek, heating up my cold face.

 

I nodded, smiling. “I’m shocked, that’s all.”

He laughed and signalled for me to wait for a while, and walked away. I waited, staring at my shoes, and he came up, with cotton candy in his hand.

 

He gave it to me and smiled, sitting next to me. “ All of those people looked surprised too.”

 

I laughed, guiltily. “I think they must think someone was killed during the ride.” Pulling a piece and fed him. I looked at the pretty pink cotton candy in my hand, and felt like I was a little girl again.

 

“It’s fun though.” He said and I shook my head.

 

“Never again.”  I said, determined.

Another couple of rides, he looked at his wrist watch and said that we should go to the rink now.

I nodded and we got to the ground floor, where the rink was mostly empty, with few people around it.

 

“It’s not that famous this time of the year. You’ll see in the summer. It will be so packed, you can barely move.” Hyun said as we pick the ice skates.

He walked confidently into the rink, and I let his hand go, hanging on the wall next to the rink.

I heard the sound of skating next to me, as he walked beside me, with an amused expression.

 

“You don’t know how to skate?” He asked and I pouted my lips.

 

“I know. I mean, I’m good at it... It’s just.. the wall looked very beautiful.. “ I replied, cockily and he shrugged, before skating away.

 

“This man… really..” I cussed and after a while, feeling confident to let the edge go, I started to skate.

One step, two steps. I was already in the middle of the rink, before I realise that the momentum had ran out, and I don’t know how to stand still. I fell first on the rink, feeling pain on my back.

I tried to get up, but failed, seemed that the blade on the shoes forbidding me to land flat on the ground. I looked around, and people started to look at me, some of them smiling with amusement. Gosh, what am I doing here.

From far, I heard the sound of skating in high speed, and with a clear cut stop, Hyun turned to face me, holding out his hand.

 

“I thought you were good.” He said and frowned. I stood up and he let my hand go, and I started to sway, imbalance, before he pulled my hand and I skate with him.

 

“You should’ve said you couldn’t.” He grinned and I cussed under my breath.

 

“You are the one who left me!” I gritted my teeth, and he increased his speed, skating like crazy, and I was forced to hold on him, fear of falling.

At the end of the rink, he stopped and he held me in his hand, more like embracing me in his hug. People started watching and whispering.

 

“You wanted to learn how to skate?” He asked and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter