Loser (I am)

♛Monster♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As I walked through the entrance, I saw the receptionist and the guard looked at me, before continuing their chit chat,and I know i still have access to the building. Waiting for the lift to arrive,the spare key felt hot in my hand. 

When the lift arrived,I entered and pushed the 23  button, chewing my lips along the way. What will Hyun feel if he knows that I came here? Will he be mad? But he's already mad anyway.Nothing can change that now. I reassured myself and pushed away the guilt.

The lift arrived with a 'ding' and I stepped outside, looking at the opposite direction from the house's hallway. The lobby was unusually cold and I felt my chest got heavier, with every step I take, before I walked to the house, inserting the spare keycard and the heater and lights. 

My eyes water as I touched everything for the last time. The victorian dining table, the cleopatra

, and lastly, I proceed to the bedroom upstairs. THe bed. I remembered the bed, just like I first time saw it.Majestic and huge.I shared so much with Hyun in this room. THe work table was no longer has Mac on it, but the wall was still with frames on. The pictures of us. I held a souvenire picture we took while we were in Lotte World. I smiled, as a tear fell. 

I sat and stared at the picture for a while,almost a year ago. Both of us looked so happy like there's nothing that can separate us. I looked a lot younger back then,and Hyun definitely looked stress-free. I sat on the edge of the bed, having flashbacks. 

 

“You wanted to learn how to skate?” He asked and I nodded, nervously. He held both of my hands, and I started to skate, as he skates next to me, holding me to balance myself.

“Left, right” He instructed, and I moved my legs, with him, to stop, he pulled my hand, until I got the correct pose to stop myself, without his help. I won’t say I can skate, but at least I can start skating before crashing down, confidently.

I skate with him, side by side, being too confident, I let his hand go, and I skated by myself, and tried to turn around to face him, like what actresses in movies do, before losing my footing on the ice. I skidded forward, and fell, hard on my knee, but something soft stopped me from falling face flat.

I looked up, seeing him looking at me under his shade, and I grinned, guiltily, before pulling the part of shawl that was covering his mouth and kissed him. He kissed me back, and we pulled away, after I muttered in the middle of the kiss, that I heard a kid’s voice saying something about ‘the kissing couple’. He stood up, and lifted me, before continuing the skate tutorial session.

 

I lost track of time, reminiscing and fell out of the day dream when my phone rang. 

"Hello?" I tried to hide my eagerness, getting the call.

"Hello Belle?" Daesung called out and I hummed in reply. In dissapointment.  I though that was from Hyun.

"Are you okay?" He asked again and I frowned.

"WHy shouldnt I be?" I laughed the question off.

"I'm in YG building now." I stopped laughing, hearing the seriousness in his voice.

"Daesung...." I tried to calm him down and he went berserk. 

"WHY DIDNT YOU CALL ME???? IF  I DIDNT COME BACK FROM TOKYO I WOULDNT KNOW ANYTHING!!! EVEN SEUNGRI DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THIS!" He started scolding me in the phone.Okay. I accept it. He's older than me anyway. 

"I'm very worried. DO you want me to come over to the apartment?" He asked and I felt a tug in my chest. 

"Urm... Daesung.. We moved out." I replied word by word. 

"What?" 

"Yes. We just moved out. To a villa... somewhere outskirt of Seoul." I mumbled, didnt remember the address. Great. How am I gong to go back? 

Daesung hung up, after inquiring more about the attack and swear to visit me with cheesecake and wine, before being called by Hyun to attend something. 

"Daesung,you need to- Are you on the phone?" He asked and i heard an awkward silence. 

"Please dont tell it's me." I whispered and Daesung replied, 

"Yes...the... the manager call. " 

 

I stopped circilling the house, after getting to say goodbye to every each thing, and locked the door behind me. It's almost 4pm, and I strengthen my will, to do what I actually wanted to do. 

I walked across the hallway and straight to another house's door, on the other side on the floor. I stood infront of the door for a while, contemplating, before pressing the bell. 

One time..... twice.... 

The door opened and I lit up. 

It was a women, holding an infant, and she looked annoyed. 

"Yes?" She asked, and I tried to look inside. 

"Urm.... is Min Ho in?" 

"Who?" She repeated and I asked again, 

"Can I see Min Ho?''

"There's no Min Ho here." She replied and I blinked twice. 

"Who is it honey?" A man called out and he appeared, wiping his hand on his apron. He took over, signaled his wife to get in and smiled at me. 

"Hi.. "  I start fresh. 

"Yes? May I help you?''

"Yeah, I'm.... the resident... next door. And urm.... I've been outstate for almost a year.. Before this, the resident here is my friend." I explained and he smiled. 

"We've been living here since May. I'm sorry." He replied and I nodded. 

"It's okay. Thank you." I stepped back and bowed a little before walking to the lift lobby. 

I heard the house's door closed and I held my breath, before sobbing a little. 

"Where are you Min Ho?" 

 

 

 

I walked through the roadside, passed numerous people, as I held my coat close. Few times, I tried to call Min Ho, but he's number is out of reach. Maybe he's outstate. I wiped my tears as I walked in devastation. I didn’t even care about taking a taxi. I didn’t know where I ended up, as I crossed the road, and the number of people started to increase, and its getting colder.

I looked at my phone, and it was already 6.30 pm. I am not ready to go back yet. I found a seat and sat there, rubbing my hand and held my cheek.

I can't board the train, I dont know how the T-Money work. I didnt remember the address of the villa, I got no one to contact. I scrolled my phone, looking at my contact. Should I just call Hyun? If Youngbae was here, I can definitely call and ask for his favour. 

Now, I'm lost. I turned my GPS on, and opened it to public, so that if anyone is looking for me, they know where I am. I dont know who will, but at least I can hope. 

The traffic was dense in this part of city, and I looked around, couple holding hands, cuddling as they walked past.

Soon, I’ll lose this expensive right. Never again, will I be able to walk out alone normally, shuddering with the thought of the group of girls attacking me in the airport yesterday.

I stood up and started walking, towards a roadside stall, selling hot cakes. I saw they are selling the fish stick, so I take the lot. I continued walking, the wind from the river side blew, and my hair which was half hidden under the blue snowcap and the shawl was flowing. My head cleared up a little. I can call Hyun and ask for the address. Nothing big. I smiled and stood, starting to type in his number. 

“Isnt that?” I heard a girl asking her friends as she walked by, I turned around and saw that people were whispering and pointing at me. My heart beat crazily as I pulled my coat tighter around me,  and walked away, as if nothing happen.

Footsteps around me are getting heavier and I heard phone clicking, and noises of whispering are getting louder.

I turned around, and saw around half a dozen of girls, following me, and when I started to run they too, ran.

I didn’t know where to go, and they were getting closer, before I turn in a corner and hid behind an empty stall catching my breath. I dialled Hyun’s number, and it rang twice before he answered,

"I'm in a meeting." And he hung up.

 I broke down, starting to sob covering my mouth, in case my pursuer were around. I was scared. I am very terrified. I looked around and saw the top of the apartment building among other buildings. If I run, I can get there. And I can hide back in the house. The security will definitely stop them. Now, I just need to lose them for a while. I peeked behind the wall,and started to get out of my hiding. 

As soon as I walked on the pavement,I heard people shouting in a far. I started running, looking around me.The road started to looked empty, as the orange sky lit up the way. I was huffing as the cold air burnt my nose. 

Someone, please.

I still hear footsteps behind me, and I ducked my way behind an alley, I can see the apartment b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter