All I Want

♛Monster♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri was waiting in his car, nodding to an English song before I got in to the passenger side and he drove out of the area.

“So, Seung Hyun, what’s the rush? We don’t have any practice or anything right?” He asked and I looked at my phone.

“Something. I need to do something.”

“Oookay. It’s just that I just found a gorgeous girl in NB just now, and when you called, I just HAD to leave.” Seungri replied, as he saw my not interested respond.

“You should take her number.” I replied, impatiently, and I found the name I was looking for in the ‘contact’.

“That’s the thing. I did. And we’re going out this weekend. All thanks to you.” He said and grinned. I shrugged, as he got onto the bridge, and the light from downtown illuminates the sky. The Han river was as black as the sky, and maybe as cold too.

I pressed the call button and waited for the other side of the line to pick up. Once, twice, the calls went unanswered.

The car swerved on to a small back street and I can see the YG building among the other less big building. I tried the call again and finally it was answered.

“Hello?” After few dialing tone.

“Minzy!” I called out urgently and heard the other side went silent, and only the sound of someone’s breathing.

“I told you.” A distant voice on the other side of the line said and my heart beat fast.

“He’s not going out for work. He wanted to see me. Like he always do. Because he loves me.”

Then the line went dead.

I grabbed Seungri’s arm, and yelled, “The house! Back to the house!” He U- a crossing, and the tyres screeched as he shifted the gear and speed away.

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you know where he is, right now?” Minzy asked, as she walked first, through the hallway and into the living room.

“The office. He got some work” I replied, remembered that I left my phone upstairs. I should reach someone now. The attacks reminded me to always rely on my handphone.

Her eyes gleamed and she smiled, holding out her handphone. It was buzzing, and the caller ID was Hyun’s picture, with the name My Love on it.

“Wow. Okay. And I supposed to trust you on that caller ID?” I asked and my brows raised, in surprised. She smirked and looked at her phone. I was seriously annoyed with her. Even I don’t use the word ‘My love’

“So?” I asked again and she tapped the screen and put it on loudspeaker.

“Minzy!!“ The voice was recognizable, and I can’t deny my expression changed as I heard Hyun’s voice on the other side.

Minzy held the phone closer to me, challenging me to say anything. I blinked, in disbelief, and my breathing started to rapidly increased it’s pace.

“I told you. He’s not going out for work. He wanted to see me. Like he always do. Because he loves me.” Minzy turned off the line and smirked, before continuing her steps into the living room.

I  tried to think, as my thoughts racing around my head.

“A glass of cold water please.” She called out and I looked at her in disgust. I walked to the kitchen, and saw the maid started to put kettle on for the guest.

“You don’t have to.” I told her and she stopped, looking at me in confusion.

“Can you please help me? Please call Hyun? Tell him to come home now. And you can go home now.” I filled a glass with cold water and the helper, seemed to understand the rush, took her handphone and wore her jacket.

“Thank you Miss.” She dialled her phone and walked out, while wearing her mittens in a rush. I took a table knife from the drawer and hid it on the band of my pants, just in case.

I set the glass of water on the coffee table, and looked at Minzy, who was staring at our photo above the mantle.

“You know… I think our wedding photo will replace this photo perfectly.” She commented and I felt my face burning up.

“What do you want, actually? Why are you telling me all this?” I asked, trying to compose myself, as I sat on a wingchair and Minzy sat infront of me, and crossed her legs.

“Because I wanted you to stop being in denial and go back to you own place where you belong.” She hissed and I shook my head lightly.

“Why are you doing this, Minzy?” I asked, still trying to stay calm despite her banging on the door and yelled at me as I opened the door in my pyjamas.

She looked at me, in disbelief. Annoyed, maybe. I am too tired to fight, and if it comes down to it, I am too tired to be nice to people.

“You believe him, do you?” She pressed her voice, and I pursed my lips. “What did he tell you? That you’ll be together? He’ll choose you over everything? He prefers you more than his career?”

I sat and stared at her, as she continued on her words.

“We never broke up. You know that, don’t you?” She asked and I shrugged.

“Or you don’t care about it? You don’t care to the point that even if you are being a , a that steals somebody’s man!” She shouted and I looked at the ceiling. I don’t know why,

“If you don’t have anything else to say, then drink, and show yourself out.” I stood up, and started to walked out of the living room when she said,

“He said he can’t live without me.”

I slowed down and sighed, “Stop it, Minzy.”

“He said he loves me and he will never be with anyone else! HE LOVES ME!” She started to yell and I stopped, took out the knife, hid it under my long sleeve and turned around. Minzy was standing, her face was red in rage.

“Minzy… I’m sorry, but evidently, he did not choose you.” I replied, trying to get her off my back. Her eyes started to water as I pursed my lips and shook my head.

“Why? Why did he choose you?” Her lips trembled and I suddenly realized that I am in a dire situation.

Suddenly she laughed and my eyebrow knitted.

“You think I’m going to beg like that?” She shook her head, clearly amused.

“Tsk tsk tsk. Silly Belle. Silly, foolish Belle.” She smirked and her eyes looked at the picture above the mantle.

“He must’ve tried really hard.” She whispered, loud enough for me to hear.

“You know he ran away to Phuket because of me, right?” She asked and I tried to hide my expression.

“Or are you being ignorant?” She sat back, relaxing. I was still standing there, looking at her in disbelief. I clutched the knife tightly, that I felt it stung. Maybe the wound tore open again.

“ Yeah, I did a mistake, causing him to ran all the way to Phuket, untraceable. Then he found you,lon story short, he claimed that he loves you, right? The problem is, darling… Is that he is actually trying to get back to me. He’s trying to do his immature revenge. Everyone can see that but they are too sorry to tell you. They are afraid that you’ll broke down and cry.” She observed at me and grinned.

“Why did he choose you, a petty woman who has nothing, over me, who has been by his side ever since before he became TOP? Who is suitable for him, who understands his needs, who is more acceptable to be with him and not fending the fans off.” She asked, and I shook my head, eyes b with tears.

“You are in delusion, Minzy.’’ That’s all I could say, and I stopped. I don’t want her to hear my cracking voice. The pain in my right palm distracted the aching in my chest, and I gripped the knife tighter.

“You are a .You know that, right? You are just his toys, and when he’s bored with you, he’ll come back to me. My silly Seung Hyun. He maybe wanted to feel how the excitement with all the press and you being a normal woman. But I assure you, he’ll get bored. “  She added, drinking her water and walked passed me.

I kept staring at the floor, my hair fell over my face.

“And just so you know, . I am able to gave him the real excitement. And we both enjoyed it.  Everywhere. “  She laughed and closed the door behind her with a bang.

I didn’t know what happened next. I realized I was sitting on the cold marble floor, back against the wall, staring at the picture above the mantel. I didn’t realize the sound of the tire screeching, Hyun bashed in through the door and knelt next to me. He frantically calling put my name, and asking someone take a first aid kit.

All I knew is that I kept pushing him away, again and again. I didn’t say anything other than pushing him away, held him apart with my sore hand punching and slapping. Again and again.

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up, in dazed as to the hard velvety cover of my bed. When I opened my eyes, I saw the yard outside and I lifted my head, trying to grasp the reality. I was lying on Hyun’s lap, on the couch, and he was sleeping. The huge grandfather clock showed it was already 9 am, and I sat up, feeling the stinging pain on my right palm. I looked at the bandage, and it had a red horizontal blood marked on it. The wound was supposed to be closed now. Why does it bleed?

Then, I saw an empty glass on the coffee table, next to a tray with cotton pad and iodine so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter