Modern Cinderella

♛Monster♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hi my readers... I know, I've been slacking off for too long. Thing is, I got many things to handle, my University life had already started and I need to manage my new life.. so... :) Miyane everyone... for waiting. The next chapter will be on in another 24 hours. :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I held my breath as I saw his face, and his eyes lit up, as if he was shocked to see me. I couldn’t help but to smile, seeing his expression.

But with a closer look, I saw he got black rim under his eyes, and stubble across his jaws, where he always kept clean, and his hair was dishevelled.

 

“You’re back.” He said, a statement, and rushed to hug me, and I hug him back, surprised by the condition.

 

“Of course I will, silly.” I smiled and he breathes on my hair.

 

“I thought you have left me.” He whispered and I sighed, in reply.

 

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have.”

 

“Hyun?” I called out as he got heavier, and I could feel he was literally leaning on me.

He hummed weakly in reply and I held him away, putting his arm on my shoulder and brought him in, breathless, only able to bring him to the living room.

The house was a mess, cushions were everywhere, papers, the frames on the wall were a wreck. In one day, he able to do this kind of mess, like he’s been on a rampage. Or maybe he did.

Broken glass in the sink, and I throw it away, hearing his faint snore. I stood against the counter and folded my arms, thinking.

Maybe now he can finally sleep. I sighed and drank a glass of water, before sitting on the floor next to him, scrolling the texts from him.

 

 

‘Where are you? Please, answer the call.’

 

 

‘I’m getting mad! Do you need me to call the police?’

 

 

‘Please, don’t leave yet. Not like this.’

 

 

‘I’ll wait for you. I won't do anything. I’ll wait here until you forgive me. Forever.’

 

 

 

My throat tightens as the texts grew intense, and I  looked at him, touching his face. A tear fell.

 

 

 

‘I’ll give up this life. I’ll run away and change my identity. To be with you. We can grow old together, somewhere. I’m dead serious.’

 

 

The last text made me smile.

 

“Foolish, immature man.” I whispered and kissed him.

 

 

 

 

XIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXI

 

When I woke up, I was already on the bed, and I took my phone on the table next to me.

 

5.30 am.

 

I must’ve fallen asleep last night on the floor. The thought of Hyun cradling me upstairs, made me grinned.

As if he was not tired enough. I sat, looked around the semi-lit room. Hyun’s not on the couch. Where is he?

I rubbed my eyes, adjusting to the dark and trying to get out of the bed, before I felt someone tugging my shirt.

 

“Let’s sleep in.”

 

My blood rushed to my face. I looked next to me, and there was him, lying on his side, looking at me with a pleading eyes.

 

“Wh-what?” I was so speechless that I couldn’t react.

 

He got up, pulled my shoulder and slowly pushed me on the bed, where my breath started to speed up. That’s such an ways to ask me to stay. I rolled my eyes.

He looked at me, as he was shifting on top of me and I felt his cold finger brushing my face.

 

“You’re blushing.” He grinned, still half asleep.

 

“Ugh!” I pushed him away and ran to the bathroom. I heard him laughing behind me and I closed the door, standing against it and exhaled heavily, grinning.

 

“I miss you.” He called out.

After I took my early shower, I forced him out of the bed and he walked to the bathroom, mumbling indistinctly.

 

“I’m hungry..” He pleaded and I nodded, as if I was treating a child.

 

“Okay, Belle will cook Hyun something, Okay?” I replied, and he took his shirt off, without closing the bathroom door.

 

“Yah! Close the door!” I speed walking out of the bedroom.

 

“Is Belle shy?!” I heard him teasing and I rolled my eyes.

 

I served the porridge and sunny side egg, feeling that it is the best breakfast, with a ring of Min Ho to it, and placed orange juice in a tall glass, when Hyun came down with his gray sweater and wet hair.

 

“Eat.” I ordered and sat in my place, drinking the juice. He stood and only looked at the bowl, for a while, without a word.

 

“What?” I asked, stop eating.

 

“Hyun don’t want to eat alone.” He asked, still in a childish tone.

 

I scoffed and sighed. “Seriously?”

 

“Can Belle eat with me?”

 

“ I am!” I started to get irritated.
 

“No you’re not…” He walked next to me and pulled the chair before sitting close to me.

He opened his mouth wide and pointed to the bowl.

 

“Are you kidding me?”

He shook his head and opened his mouth again.

 

“Alright… alright.” I gave up and scoop a porridge, blew it and feed him. He smiled happily, and my frowned turned to grin.

 

“You sure are having lack of attention when you're young.” I teased and he laughed.

 

“Ahh.. It’s good to be like that.” He stood up, having cleared up a bowl, and I continued mine.

 

I tsked and he stood against the counter, drinking plain water.

 

“Since I’m going to be jealous when you feed our child…” His words trailed off and I coughed, in surprised, and drank the juice.

 

“And I can't just push them away and wanted you to feed me instead.” With that statement, I laughed, out of surprised and also the ridiculousness of it.

 

I can't stop laughing as he made the innocent face at me.

 

“It’s true.” He said and I held out my hand, asking him to stop.

 

“God, your character is SO not suitable with your face.” I critics and he pouted his lips.

 

“Really?” He asked and I nodded, holding my stomach.

He walked up towards me and scooped me up from the chair, up to the bedroom.

 

“Now, I’ll be as manly as I looked.” He whispered in my ears, and threw me on the bed, hair on my neck standing.

 

“No..” I squirmed away as he set his hand and knees on the bed, crawling towards me.

 

“Yaaah!” I screamed got into the cover and rolled in it, as he tried to pull it off.

We ended up in each other’s embrace, but I am still cocooned inside the cover with his arms around me.

 

“Hey, It's hot.” I said, through the fabric. Sweat started to appear on my forehead and he helped me to open the cover on my face, and left the rest of it tangling me insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter