The Big Lunch

♛Monster♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still dont receive any comments from everyone... Have all of you lost faith with me? TT.TT waeeeeee

 

 

 

 

 

 

I shook my head as we walked through the store, while pushing the trolley. 

Well, he's the one walking and I was the one pushing the loaded trolley. I dont think that these foods can fit in the fridge.

Maybe I could borrow Min Ho's place to put some stuff..... Min Ho. I stopped walking and my thoughts trailed off. He knew I was coming. Should I go to his house and hang out? Should I just.... stop contacting him?Isnt it going to be awkward... with the confession and stuff? But he helped me, right?

"Belle!" Daesung tried to yell while whispering, calling me. He was already on the other isle, browsing though the things on the shelves. 

"Daesung ahh.... I dont think we need to buy this much..." I whispered to him, as he looked through the phamplet we got at the entrance. 

"Ahhh.. never mind.. I'll pay for everything..." He replied behind his mask and I sighed. He was wearing his grey hoodie and whispering. I noticed people looking at us weirdly, but rather than running towards him, they are inching away, so I guess that's good. 

"Hey, you know how to make spaghetti?" He asked and I frowned. 

"Seriously?" I asked back and he squinted his small eyes. 

"That's a yes." He replied excitedly and throwed the dried spaghetti in, along with cans of tomato sauce. I gritted my teeth and groaned loudly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello?" Hyun  answered the call and I started firing my verbal machine gun to him. 

"Yah! Hyun! You know how much I have to cook for this guy? My hand got tired for all of the cutting and stirring, I felt like I wanted to kill him!" I yelled at him through the phone.

"Wh-What?" He asked and I looked at Daesung who was smiling and stiring the half cooked sauce. 

"Should I put the mushroom now?" He asked cheerfully and I can't help but nodding with a stiff smile. 

"Why do I have to cook this much..." I sighed and I heard the door bell rang. I walked towards the door and looked through the peep hole, colours drained from my face, and I gasped. 

" Daesung?!!!" I yelled and he answered, "What?" 

"DID YOU INVITE EVERYONE??!" I asked and they pressed the bell again. 

"Answer that, Belle..." He yelled back innocently and I turned the lock, opening the door to them. 

"Yayyyy... Party..." Jiyong entered, holding up his hand and dancing. I frowned and smiled confusely. 

"Belle, how are you..." Taeyang held my shoulder and patted it warmly.

"yeah... I know that..." Seungri walked in, talking to his phone and I closed the door behind them. 

"Hyun... You better come home now." I said to Hyun who was still on the line. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You cook this, Daesung?" Jiyong asked as I walked inside the kitchen, and they were all over the place. Seungri who was sitting on the bar stool, looking at the bottle of champagne Mr. Lee had brought earlier. Taeyang was poking the cooked spaghetti on the sink and Jiyong was pulling the apron from Daesung's waist. 

"Nope. I just help. Belle did." He said and I smiled awkwardly. 

"Really? You did?" Taeyang asked and I nodded, blushing as he marvelled at the kitchen. 

"Ha-ha Hyun was so lucky." Jiyong said and I walked towards the stove, took the ladle from Daesung and started putting the capsicum in.

"I know right... he never even use this part of the house before." Daesung sat on the isle, and I turned the stove off. 

"Really?" I replied, trying to not sound annoyed. I really am not comfortable doing my work with people staring at me and the noises they make, playing catch with the food. 

"You guys." I finally called out after one of the nuts hit my head. 

"Can you guys PLEASE go play somewhere else?" I asked and sighed, my face was flustered and my hair was a mess. I can't handle the pressure anymore. I really wanted to show a good image to them, but.... God.. 

The kitchen turned quiet for a while, before Taeyang shoved all of them out, and I heard them whispered to each other as the walk out of the area.

"Great. Now I am the bad guy." I sighed and wiped my face with the kitche towel. 

I pick up the knife and started to cut the coriander when suddenly somebody held my hand and took the knife away from me. 

"You can do other things. I can handle this." He whispered in my ears and I turned, to see Seungri had already wore the apron over his shirt and folded the sleeve. 

"Th-Thanks." I stuttered and I moved away, as he took my place and I checked on the crab in the oven. 

For a while, both of us were silent while we were doing our work. 

"Thanks for cooking the lunch for us." He started talking and I bit my lips. 

"Owh.... urm... That'll be Daesung's idea." I was lost of words. 

"Anything else that needed to be cut?" He asked and I looked around. 

"I dont think so..." I replied and he washed the utensils and walked over to the isles to check on the cooked spaghetti and pour it on a bowl, adding olive oil to it. 

"You sure know something about cooking." I commented as he stirred the spaghetti and he smiled. 

"I did some cooking show... So.." I nodded and took out the crabs from the oven. The smell wafted around us. 

"Black pepper crab?" He asked and I hummed, setting the pan on the isle. 

"It's not that hard, anyway." I replied taking out the tongs from a drawer and an oval plate. 

"But do you think it's going to be enough?" He asked and I looked at the dishes. Spaghetti, Crabs, Geez... Such weird combination of things. 

"Do you think I need to cook some rice?" I asked back and he shook his head. 

"Then you have to cook other meals as well." He bit his lips, thinking. I saw his face clearly now, with dark cicle under his eyes, and he smiled when our eyes met. 

"Nah.... I think this is enough." He said in the end and I smiled. 

"We can always order delivery if it's not." He continued and I walked to the sink, started to wash the dishes.

"Wow...This is great." He exclaimed, and I looked around, as he tasted the sauce with his pinky finger. 

"Yah... Use a spoon, will you?" I asked and he took a spoon, taking some of the sauce, and tasted it, in delight. 

"Very home-y kind of taste." He commented and I smiled. 
 

" That's how I cook spaghetti." He suddenly appeared next to me, with the sauce-filled spoon in his hand. 

"You try." I tried to take the spoon but he pulled away, wanting to feed me. 

"Your hands are wet." He said and I sighed. 

I played along and taste the sauce, raising my eyebrows at the taste. 

"It's really great." I commented, he smiledand I heard someone cleared his throat. 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's not what it seems to be." I said as soon as Seungri walked out of the kitchen, after the awkward encounter. Apparently Hyun was watching the whole time.

"How are you?" He asked, hugging me from behind and kissed me. He refused to answer to my statement.

I stood in silence, finishing the dishes, and sighed. 

I turned around, seeing his flustered face and I smiled. 

"I told you, it's not what it seems to be..." he looked away and I laughed. 

"Yeah... but I was surprised.... " He admitted and I rolled my eyes. 

"Sorry about that.." I replied and we kissed. I sensed desperation in the kiss, the strong and forced motion all at once. I tried not to touch him in response, as my hands were wet. But he kept pulling my neck, I opened my eyes in surprised.

"Hyun..." I held him apart, gasping. 

"Are you okay?" He asked me and I looked away, covering my face. 

"Is the food safe? can we eat them?" Daesung asked as they all walked in upon us. 

"I think so... they didnt do anything ON the food, right?" Taeyang answered in doubt, cheekily. 

I groaned loudly in embarrasement and Hyun pulled me so that I turn around and the others were all setting up the plates and the food, instructed by Daesung. 

"Waaa.... these all look delicious..." Jiyong called out and sat, Taeyang sat next to him.

"It is! I tasted it before... It is very..." Seungri supported and I smiled. 

"What is that?" I asked to boxes of pizza on the counter.

"Well... I thought you dont want to cook anymore..." Hyun answered and Seungri put them on the table, setting it up, along with the spaghetti and the blackpaper crab. 

"Good thing! I thought we will not have enough food." Daesung said happily and started eating.

"Now we have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter