The First Change

♛Monster♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here we are, again, facing each other like we did before I flew to Korea. In my garden. The difference is that, we were in a coffee shop in the terminal, I invited her to have a drink before sending me home. In case we got into a row in the car. And I cant deny that this thing is getting too far. Even Hyun wanted me to stop fighting. See? Now I am the bad guy.

''So, You're engaged now.'' Julia started as both of us found a table and sat, as I placed the tray. She lifted her hot chocolate and sipped it, while I started to nibble on a blueberry muffin.

'Yes....'' I nodded vaguely and she nodded back. Both of us seemed to be lost in words. I really dont know how to start and I thought that maybe talking like this is a HUGE mistake.

Suddenly tears fell on her face, as she wiped it with her finger.

''I'm sorry. You know.'' She said, her voice was broken.

''Wh-What? Owh...'' I was taken by surprise, and placed the muffin on the plate.

''Julia... it's.....'' I stopped, thinking what should I say.

''I know, it's a y thing to do.. I agree that we should support each other, no matter what... '' She started to cry silently and I drank my frappucino silently. Okay... maybe she need to let it all out.

''I think God paid me cash. You know, right on the spot. First, the accident. And then, to face the angered Top, after all this years, revering him. I suddenly realise that maybe, I should let go. '' She continued.

''Eventhough you are not what I expect to be with Top. But.. He choosed you and we as the fans, really need to stand down.'' she wiped her tears with a napkin and held her breath.

I laughed awkwardly with that statement. '' Not that I'm saying you're ugly or anything.'' She added and I laughed again.

Thankfully, I think julia is being Julia again.

'' So... You are engaged now.. What happens next?'' She asked leaning forward, resting her chin on her stilted hand.

''Marriage?'' I asked back and her eyes lit up.

'' You're getting married soon?'' She took out her phone and started browsing.

''THis Valentines Day.'' I bit my lips and she stood up suddenly, people around us were looking at us.

''That's like...'' SHe counted on the phone. ''5 months left!'' She looked at me, with mouth hanged.

''Err.... Surprise?''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at the phone's home screen, smiling. It was picture of me and Hyun, selfie in the bedroom. He was kissing my cheek and I squirmed in delight, I smiled, remembering the scene, and held it in my hand as Julia stopped and parked the car.

''Now, wait here, I'm going to go to my friend's place to pick up some things.'' Julia dashed out of the car and bolted to the shopping complex's entrance. i smiled and looked at my phone, texting my mother that I am with Julia and to Hyun to tell him that I have arrived safely. I looked at the wallpaper of the phone and smiled. To think that I'm going to be married soon. Yesterday, he whispered sweet nothing in my ears, as we cuddled infront of the telly, hand around my waist. I took the selfie while he was focusing on a war scene and we ended up ignoring the movie and he kissed me. A lot of kissing happened yestereday.

"I Love You.'' He muttered in between the kisses.

While waiting for Julia, I casually scrolled through my twitter, seeing updates on the boys, and delighted to see that Hyun's new movie is premiering soon. THats odd. I didn’t even realise he was filming. Or maybe he did.. I scratched my head, thinking. Suddenly I remembered about what he said in the small fight in the car. He worked his life out, hard, to ensure that he’s ready for me. To have me in his life. A responsibility.

Tazza 2...  It doesnt even sound familiar. Maybe I should be more attentive towards his works. But he never told me about this one. The Commitment and 71: into the fire  are both that I know of, and I havent even watch The Commitment due to the fact that I knew how it ended and I dont want to repeat crying all night after watching 71. He promised that we will watch it together.

But this… This is Weird.

I searched on Google, on the new film and as the poster image loads, Julia got in, carrying a paper bag. I put my phone away, as she handed it to me, and started to drive.

''What's this?'' I asked and she smiled.

'Wedding photo example. And also the wedding reception. You know, for reference.'' She grinned and my eyes widened.

''You crazy woman!'' I hit her and she  laughed. I took out one of the file and started to go through, as she drive straight to my home.

 

''Are you staying, Julia?'' My mother asked as I instructed my little brother to carry my luggage upstairs.

''I... I dont know..'' She fidgetted and I threw my arms around her.

''Of course! We got things to talk about.'' I added and mum smiled, before dissapearing back into the kitchen.

''Where's your sister?'' SHe asked and I shrugged, before looking at the calender on the wall.

''Ahh.. she's still at her college. She already finished her highschool, remember.'' Julia nodded and I left her for a while to get some drinks.

''You guys are good?'' Mum asked, over her cutting board.

''Yeap. I think so.'' I smiled, pouring carrot juice straight from the carton into 2 glasses and brought it to the living room. Julia had already sat on the sofa, leafing through the files.

''What kind of wedding you have in mind?'' SHe asked and I hushed her.

I rolled my eyes to the side, signalling to her to watch out for my mum, and she gasped.

''She didnt know?'' Julia whispered, looking at the kitchen.

''No'' I mouthed and she cringed at the statement.

''Are you serious?'' She asked and I put the drink in front of her. ''You need to tell your mum!''

''I'll tell her... soon. Maybe.'' I bit my lips and think.

''Tell me what?'' Mum suddenly appeared, with her apron, bringing snacks in a plate. She placed the plate on the table and Julia and I tried to cover the wedding planner's file, but she got her hand on one of them and started to flip through.

I closed my eyes as the real-life drama started.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sure enough, Julia excused herself as soon as dinner ended, shooting me with an apology stare, before disappeared into the night and drove away.

''Sit.'' She ordered and I sat slowly in front of her. Well, this is new. I dont know we have this Love Seat. Mum placed in in the balcony, so I get to se the stars outside. Not bad at all.

''Mum.....'' I started to speak and she held out her hand, signalling me to stop.

I sighed and she pursed her lips.

‘’I think its time for us to talk, for real.’’ I looked at her, surprised.

''Mum, I assure you that there's nothing to worry about. Hyun is a great guy, and his family is too. You think it's too early? I dont see why we can't delay it. It's just a plan, mum.'' I explained to her.

''Belle, are you sure about this whole thing?''

''wh-what?''

''Marrying a celebrity.'' Well that does it. I sighed harshly and covered my face in my hand.

''Why mum?'' I asked slamming my back on the seat.

''I'm telling you know, so that you wont blame me when anything goes wrong later.'' she proceed calmly.

I cleared my throat, trying to not act immature, and to accept the advice with open hearts.

''The thing about being with a famous people is that.. Their life is different from us. Very different. '' Mum started and I smiled, nodding.

''And what is okay for them, may not be okay for you.'' She added and I sat silently through out the conversation.

'' The social circle of these people.. You will not have a normal life anymore, Belle.''

''I know, mum...''

''And you will eat your heart in jealousy everytime he has to do work with another woman, maybe prettier and ier than you are. Scandals. Its bad luck everywhere.'' She stopped when we heard a car drive into the parking lot.

''That must be your father and Qi.''

''Qi?''

''She got no class this few days, might as well take some time off.'' Mum said and stood up.

''Mum.'' I stopped her and she looked at me. '' Believe me. Hyun will always check on me first everytime he wanted to act some weird scenes.... and believe me, he is sooo decent. He never even took his shirt off in front of the camera. Unlike any other celebrities, he likes to stay at home, going to clubs only for occasion. You can trust him.'' I tried to laugh. Mum shook her head slowly.

''He'll change sooner or later. I hope you think about this again.'' She added, before walking into the house. I sat on the seat, lifted my legs up and hugged my knees.

Changes? Well...I doubt it.But if it is true...Can I face these changes? Will there be any BIG unbearable changes?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Hey, I heard Top is acting in a new movie?'' Qi asked as she get out of her day clothes and into a pyjamas.

''Huh? Yeah.. Urm.. I think so.''

''Yup. It's Tazza.. I think, the name.'' She replied, sitting on the bed next to me.

''Owh.... right. '' I agreed and remembered about the poster I loaded in the car. I flicked my phone to life and there'e Julia's text, and no reply from Hyun.

''You... know about it?'' She asked again and I nodded. ''Of course. He talked to me everytime he wanted to do a job.''

 

Hows mum?

I sighed, at the text from Julia and replied,

 

Got mum and daughter talk about marriage and stuff. Told her it will be okay. Of course.

 

 ''Geez.. If I were you, I'll never.'' Qi stated before pulling her blanket to her chest. ''Need extra patience as a celeb's girl.'' She rolled away and I stopped scrolling the texts.

''What?'' I aksed again and she replied groggily, without even looking at me.

''My friend updated about it in Twitter. It’s good to have a kpop-fans friends. Especially when your brother in-law is an idol. The bed scene they were having in the movies?? Thank god it's not my fiancee..''

''Ha ha so funny Qi.'' I replied, nervously."He never shows his body to anyone.Remember?'' I added as in fact. she laid still and I figured she must've been fallen asleep. I check the poster, seeing the provocative pose of the heroin. I controlled my breathing, as I fumbled with my fingers, typing Tazza 2  and googled it. It premiers tonight, no wonder Hyun need to get up from the hospital bed THAT early. He's so busy. I just can't help but to pity him. I scanned through the result page and decided to search for it in Twitter.

searching the #Tazza2 I got the answers I've been searching for.

 

>DamiYoung

  Top said he have lot of bed scene!!

         > YG Troll fans

            Lolol! Heard that too!! yeah skin! Sho us the sneak peek

          > Kiko XXG

             The heroin is pretty too... Her figures is very nice....Their child will be   pretty and handsome.

 > Merida VIP

   Do you think they've had ? outside the movie? Kyargh!!

          > Solstyle

              We want to see his nakidddd boddyyy *drolls*

 

 

 

My heart races as I scrolled further, fans were excited of seeing his body, his first bed scene. It will starts on screen next week. I felt tears falling, when my phone buzzed in my hand.

I looked at the clock, and it was 2 a.m

’You can trust him mum…’’ I remembered I told mum that. This is not… true.

I held my breath as I opened the text.

 

Sorry for the late reply  honey. Hope you're still up, missing you already. I just got home from work. What are you doing?

 

My fingers halted, whether to ignore, or to confront him. After a while, I replied and turned the phone off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''YEAYYYY!!!'' The after party was very hot and people were screaming everywhere, toasting to the premier of my new movie. I walked around with my co-star, as people congratulate us and we kept bowing till my neck hurts.

"Seung Hyun, " Mr. Lee walked close and gave me the phone. I asked him to hold on in for me for a while during the premier. I dont want to be disturbed by calls and texts. Or maybe its the guilt. If she knew....

"You should see the text message." He whispered and I nodded, excusing myself from the crowd and unlock the phone. I smiled as a I opened a text from her.It was from this morning.

 

With Julia to settle things. If I went missing, and found dead, you know who did it. Landed an hour ago. I miss the bed and the house.

 

I grinned and replied to her text. Suddenly the guilt filled my head and I looked at my Rolex. Maybe I should go home now.

‘’What’s the rush?’’ A voice asked and her hands touched my shoulder, and she smiled.  Se Kyung smiled at me, the seductive smile she always wore like in the movie.

‘’Owh, its you… I need to get home soon.’’ I replied, trying to avoid someone else to realise I’m going away. I tried to walked away, but she held my shoulder and leaned on me, as we walked through the crowd.

‘’You can’t leave me alone here… Even Ha Nui and her beloved wanted to go home…’’ She whispered into my ear and I walked along haf heartedly.

We greeted a few more people before she started to talk to a  male model,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter