The Preparation

♛Monster♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun took a beating from his mother when I came into the house. I hid my smile, as Hye Yoon laughed at the situation. They found out about Minzy coming into the house last night, told by Hye Yoon and Mrs. Choi was pissed. 

 

 

"Aish! Aish! You are going to make me have heart attack!" His mother keep hitting his head, as Hye Yoon and I served out the dish prepared by the helper, for lunch. "I've told you I promised her family we will keep her well!" 

"Mum... Stop..." Hyun begged and Mr Choi shook his head. 

"I'm staying out of this." He said, when Hyun looked at him, asking for help. 

"Mrs. Choi." I called out and she stopped. 

"How many times do I need to tell you to call me mum?" She held out her hand and started to hit my shoulder simultaneously hitting Hyun.

"Oww... owww." I cringed.

"When you guys have children, please refrain from sending them to the house." Hye Yoon suggested and sat next to me. 

"I knoww..." I rubbed my shoulder. Children? I looked at Hyun who was still frowning in pain. 

"Where's Daniel?" I asked and someone poked my waist.

"I'm here lazy Belle!" Daniel ran away, and I cringed again, my eyes watered. 

"Yah! You hurt her!" Hyun yelled and ran after Daniel, who was running with a pillow in his hand and fever patch on his forehead. 

"You okay?" Mr Choi asked and I tried to sit up straight. 

"I am. I am perfectly okay." I held my breath. 

" Belle," Mrs. Choi leaned in and I looked at her, stopped chewing. The lunch already started and Daniel was forced to sit far away from me so that he wont poke anything again. "We've decided to...." She looked at Mr. Choi. "Your family and ours, had decided to get both of you married this February." 

I saw Hyun's face changed and mine change too. 

"F-February?" Hyun stuttered and I started calculating in my head. It's November now, December, then January where I am going to have my exam, then February. Less than 3 months to go.

"Yeah, I mean, we can do everything in 3 months right? Qi and I had planned and we agreed that we should do the ceremony in Seoul, since CEO Yang must wanted them here right, for the press." Hye Yoon said and I looked at Hyun, who had difficulties chewing his food.

"Are you okay with the date, Belle?" Mr. Choi asked and I looked at both him and Mrs. Choi. 

"I can't wait." I replied and smiled. Finally. Finally everything will not matter anymore. Everything will be safe. I wont be worry for anyone to take him away from me. We can finally go out together. We can definitily be together. 

"I... I need sometime." Hyun stood up abruptly and walked away from the dining table, and straight to the stairs. 

"What is wrong with that kid?" Mrs. Choi asked and I shrugged. 

"It's been a long night." Hye Yoon answered and Mr.Choi nodded. 

He doesn't seem to like it. 

 

I waved them goodbye, can't help to start crying when Daniel forced me to kneel and kissed my cheek before giving me a hug, saying how much he misses me. Hye Yoon drove her car away, with Daniel and the Choi's left subsequently after, after a long advice of separation. They are being so nice to me. 

When I got back into the house, I saw Hyun was descending the stairs, in jeans and long sleeve sweater. He walked passed me and straight out of the house, with no words, and I saw a black van cruising in, before picking him up. 

Maybe he's going to work.I thought and I wiped my tears. I got up to my room and looked at the reflection of my face. This grieve-stricken face. After almost 2 years fighting. Fighting for this love. It will come to an end with a marriage. I smiled. Hyun must be mad about Min Ho. But he'll calm down. I scrolled through my whatssapp, seeing no new text from Youngbae or Julia, and went to text my sister, talking about the things that had happened and how my mum and dad had started to make an arrangement for the wedding in February, when the door bell rang. 

I stayed in the room, sitting on the bed, knowing that the helper will get the door for me, before I head a slow tap on my door. 

I got to the door and revealead a huge bouquet of mixed sunflower and roses in front of my face. 

"From Paris, with love." The bearer called out and I opened the door wider, seeing Youngbae in front of me. 

"You're back!" I squealed and threw my arms around him. 

"I am!" He smiled and I realised i might be over reacting with the hug. 

He handed me the bouquet and another carrier bag. I invited him into the room, and sat on my bed, while he stood.

"What is this? I told you not to buy me anything." I tucked a stray hair behind my ears, in anticipation. 

"No, that's not my doing. that's Jiyong's. Speaking of which, you need to get ready. I'll get you to the YG building now." He said and I frowned. 

"What? What for?" I asked, while busy getting the boxes out of the carrier bag. It revealed a white blouse along with pencil stripped maroon skirt. The embellishment is the known mark of Louis Vutton. 

"The CEO wanted to see you. I just got the message when I was on my way here." He said and I carressed the blouse. 

"You should wear that." He suggested and I nodded. 

"I will." 

He was leaving the room when he stopped and turned around. 

"This. Is from me." He muttered and reached for my wrist, with his big finger, he put the bracelet on. 

"Youngbae!" I gasped and he grinned. 

"I told you!" I tried to fake an angry tone and he stuck his fingers in his ears while walking out of the room. 

I stared at the crystal bracelet and smiled. Silly Youngbae.

 

 

I saw a lot of cars were parked outside of the building and there were many people with cameras roaming outside the parking lot. 

"You might want to borrow this" Younbae took out a huge shade and handed it to me, before he parked his sedan. 

"I'll hold you close. So you don't have to worry." He whispered and held my hand. THe white fur coat that I found in the closet does not even help in the freezing coldness of the winter and the people who were chasing us. A few guards tried to held them away, as Youngbae lead me into the building and straight to the elevator. 

"I don't want to be the on breaking the news to you. But as you can see outside, the reporters are already here." He muttered and I took the shades off, and handed it back to him. 

"For?" 

"The press conference." He replied and I swallowed my saliva. 

The lift arrived with a 'ting' and I walked out, before he held my wrist and looked at me in the eye. 

"Something happened." He said and his eyes fell on my bandaged finger and busted lips. 

I shrugged and I heard Hyun calling me. 

"Belle, come on." Youngbae looked away and let my wrist go, before I rushed towards Hyun, who was already in his blue coat. 

"Thanks Youngbae!" He called out and I glanced at Youngbae who was lost at words. 

“The president wanted to do press conference on it. About us.” 

I stared at him, it was no longer a surprised, but I still can't wrapped my head around it.

“A… pppr…press conference?” I asked again. He nodded and walked through the floor,

"That's a nice dress." He commented and I stuttered.

"Ji-jiyong who bought it form Paris."

Suddenly, I felt he grabbed my shoulder and he leaned on me.

“Will you be okay?” He asked and I looked at him.

“It’s okay..” He held my hand tightly and he kissed me.

I break apart and tried to smile. Blood is rushing to my head. What press conference? What is all of this?

“Hey, we have a press to entertain.” And he beamed back at me.

He held my hand as we walked into a smaller room, next to the said conference room.

In the room, CEO Yang and Jiyong were already waiting for us, both with coffee in their hand.

“You will officially be in the family, Belle.” He said and hugged me. I nodded absently and was pulled away from Hyun as Jiyoung talked to him about the details and the president asked a girl to guss me up.

“Hide the bruises.” CEO Yang said as he oversee the work of the girl who was putting the concealer.

“The fans will not usually act like this. But we didn’t know” He sat next to me and looked at me reflection in the mirror.

“First time in the media?” He asked kindly.
I nodded and he too, nodded in reply.

“You’ll get used to it.” He said and held my hand for a while, before walking away for a phone call.

“Nice dress.” Jiyong whispered as we waited outside the conference room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter