First TIme : Bigbang

♛Monster♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I looked at the text and smiled. I saved the attachment to be printed and I lie down, turning on Min Ho’s song, My Everything and hear the lyrics through the earphone.      

“No Min Ho, I’m not the true owner of your heart. I’m not that lucky one.” I whispered and closed my eyes.

Somehow, I felt a void in my chest. Every bit of words, tugged my chest. I remembered his gaze, his voice. My mind wandered off.

 

 

No.

 

 

I shouldn’t be like this. Min Ho is my friend, and I should keep it that way.

I felt the weight of the ring on my chest getting heavier.

 

I am engaged now. I should not think of that.

And I will go to Seoul to meet Hyun’s parents, and we will be married.

 

I closed my eyes and erase the thought of the man that sings for me. I’m happy aren’t I? I just wished Min Ho could be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re leaving to Seoul again? are okay with him?” My mother asked and I nodded calmly, smiling.

 

“Yeah.. He wanted me to meet his family.. You know… for introducing and stuff.” I handed her the canned peas and she poured it inside the pan.

 

“Well… Sure he will..” She turned silent for a while and I stared at the ring on my finger.

 

“Come, let's have a drink while we wait for this to cook.” She walked to the round kitchen table and I joined her as she poured tea into cups.

 

Tea, always means it's serious business.

 

“How’s your exam?” She asked and I nodded vaguely.

 

“Fine… I guess..” I sipped it slowly.

 

“You know.. I really don’t understand the youngsters nowadays.. They keep going round and round with their love ones.” She started the questions.

 

“Mum, shoot straight.” I put the cup down and she sighed.

 

“Are you really serious with him?”

 

“W-what?” I stammered.

 

“You know.. This thing you have.. With Hyun… I don’t mean to stop you. By all means.. I really like it.”

 

“But???” I added. She kept mum for a while.

 

“Mum?”

 

“Don’t you think it’s a little bit too early?” She held out her hand and touched mine.

I lifted my eyebrows and smiled.

 

“Geez mum… for what?” I asked jokingly, “Marriage?” I cringed at the words, and shook my head.

 

“I don’t think he has plans for that yet.. Me too.” I explained and her expression changed to relief and she sighed.

 

“Mum, I just got into university, I got plenty of years studying to go, and he on the other side is still at the peak of his career, I don’t think he’ll rush.” I smiled and patted her hand.

 

“o-kayy… I take your word for it.” She stood up and I shook my head, feeling that the conversation we had was funny.

 

“Belle.” She called out, as she stirred the cooked meal. I looked at her as I started to walk out of the kitchen.

 

“Please… no , okay?” She asked with concern and I felt blood rushing to my face.

 

“MUM!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello love girl…” Hyun whispered to my ears, startling me.

 

“Hey!” I turned around and saw him, with mafela and caps.

 

“What’s the dress up for?”

 

“In case…”

 

“Well.. I don’t think anyone will see you. Not when it is 3 o’clock in the morning, and I’m standing here alone for 30 minutes waiting in the arrival hall.” I stressed out the word 30 minutes.

 

He kissed me and shook his head, pulling me into his embrace.

 

“Bad man.. Who left you here all alone?” He asked and I pushed him away, walked first towards the exit, leaving the trolley with him.

 

 

 

 

He blew his hair, and I looked away, trying to abstain myself from talking. The ride from the airport to his house took about 2 hours, including the fact that, there are less taxi during this time of the day. We entered the building, and straight to the elevator,  where he hummed, finally realized that I refuse to talk to him.

 

“What now?” He asked as the lift arrived with a ‘ding’.

 

I shrugged and pulled my bag, and he snatched it from my hand, walking first.

As soon as I entered his house, I locked the door behind me, and took my shoes off, half running towards Hyun, who was trying to get my luggage upstairs, and hugged him.

Both of us were silent, as I held him tightly, and he too, stood still.

 

“Do you want to go to the bedroom to continue??” He asked after I let go and I laughed, pushing him as we walked upstairs. “so… you acted like you don’t want to talk to me just to make me curious?” he teased and I replied.

 

“or…. Do you want a kick, rather than my kiss?”

 

I don’t remember when did I fell asleep, the last thing I could recall is looking at the dress on the wardrobe. The one that I wore to the pool party, untouched.

Either he is too lazy to get it cleaned, or… I get the giddy feeling in my chest every time I thought about it. Maybe he, too, missed me to death.

 

“I got us a wall of frame.” He claimed proudly and I frowned.

 

“Really?” I looked up at him and he smiled.

 

“Where?”

 

“Living room. You got to help me add more photos there. It looked awful right now. Only a few pictures of us.
 

“Yeah.. I think I know the concept of wall of frame. Maybe.” I pouted and he kissed me.

 

“Maybe I can do a life-sized photo to hang here.” He pointed to the wall above us, and I laughed.
 

“ That will be an absolute NO.” I frowned and he laughed.

 I lay on his chest, with my polka dot pyjamas, as he lulled me to sleep with his deep voice.

 

 

 

 

 

“So?” He asked, as  I sat on the bed, with a glossy magazine in my hand.

 

“I don’t know. You think?” I asked back and he bit his lips.

 

He told me that he was currently considering to act in a movie, and he asked me whether I can give him the permission to do it. At first, I was totally dumbstruck. I mean, why shouldn’t I? But then, thinking about all the possibility of him, having and intimate scene with the actresses, flipped me out.

 

He looked at me and took the magazine away, forcing me to face him.

 

“If I do it, I can’t guarantee that I will not do anything intimate with the actress.” He stated and I pushed him away.

 

“See?! You are the one who injected the feeling of insecurity in me.” I made a face and closed my eyes.

 

“Hyun. I don’t want to tie you up. You have to commit to your work, and you love acting, aren’t you? Why don’t you do it?” I asked and he nodded.

 

“But I love you too.”

 

“Stop it.”

 

“Really.. I do-“ I leaned forward and kissed him, stopping him mid sentence.

 

“I know.” I stopped and broke the kiss, before he pulled my neck and smiled as his lips touches mine.

 

 

That night, we read through the script together, trying to prepare myself from any jealousy of seeing his acting. This thing is new to me, and him too. He even showed me the picture of the actresses, not that I will be green with envy or anything. I really can’t compete with these porcelain dolls.

 

“Yeah, sure… But now one thing.” He said as he put away all of the scripts and I turned off the light.

 

He huddled inside the blanket and held my waist.

 

“I do more things with you than them.” He whispered to my ears and I felt my heart beat fast.

 

“Shooh.” I replied, and he chuckled, before closing his eyes.

 

I smiled and thought for a while.

 

“That’s true.” I whispered back and hugged him.

 

 

 

 

That morning, everything change.

 

 

 

As usual, I woke up, shoving Hyun’s arm away and he curled back into sleep, where I climbed out of the bed, to the bathroom and cleaned myself. I intentionally opened the curtain and the window, so that the cool wind will blow in, waking him up from his deep slumber.

 

I heard he moaned the word ‘its cold’, continued snoring and he rolled deeper under the blanket. I walked down the stairs, into the kitchen, where I put chocolate milk out on the table, bread, jam and butter, and I heated the pan for frying sausages and scrambled eggs.

 

I realize that he had stocked up all of the thing in his kitchen. Dried pasta, frozen food, canned food, fruits. It’s complete. I smiled alone, as I looked at the frozen sausages.

 

While frying, I heard the sound of footsteps from above me, signalling that he is already out of the bed. The sound of the bathroom door opened and closed confirms it.

 

I continued frying and I the coffee maker for my coffee. While flipping the egg, I heard something behind me and I smiled.

 

“It’s about time, you know? I almost died out of hunger waiting for you.” I joked and turned the coffee maker off.

 

I took my mug and turned, “Good morning!” I greeted. At that point, I knew it was going to be complicated for all of us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Who are you?” A man with purple and black hair asked me. I startled and the mug slipped from my hand. The sound of the mug hits the floor and it breaks, spilling the coffee everywhere, including my slippers and feet. The hot drink seeped into my slippers, and my hand shook.

 

Another man emerged from the main hall and stopped next to the first man. “What is all this?” He asked and looked at me. The man is wearing a shirt with black sweater and his hair is dyed gray,  neatly cropped on the side, but spiky in the middle.

 

“Who are you?” The first man asked again, but with more alarmed and urgency in his tone.

 

“I am… a…” I struggled to find a word to answer him. I hoped that Hyun will come down any moment, but I still heard a faint sound from the shower upstairs, meaning that he didn’t realize about the breaking sound.

 

“His new maid, is it?” The second man deduced. I felt a swift of relieved and took a kitchen towel near me and start to pick up the broken mug.

 

“Yes. I am his new maid.” I admitted and wiped the spill. Suddenly the pain of the burn came and I held on the counter for support, hoping that they didn’t realize that I was bearing the pain.

 

“Okay…” The first guy eyed me suspiciously and walked to the dining table, picked up a slice of bread and nibbled it. The second guy smiled at me and followed the first. I smiled back and as soon as they were distracted, I took off my hot slipper and threw it into the laundry basket, next to the toilet.

 

“Waahh… It has been ages since we came here!” Another voice came and a man with blond hair with bangs walked in. I held my breath and start to figure out what a maid does when another voice came.

 

“Seunghyunnnn….. come onnn..” He yelled and I turned to face the man. With his jet black hair and brown leather jacket he walked by, glanced at me for a while and joined the others at the dining table.

 

Four of them. They are s. The group Bigbang. I couldn’t really recall their names. They all looked the same. A little, but still. How can you remember 4 random people's name??

 

I heard them talking to each other about me and I tried to find a way out of the misery when the blond haired guy walked into the living room and looked around. Then I realized something.

 

I think all 4 of them too, had realized about it, as they turned silent, and I could hear whispering from the living room.

 

 

 

The wall of frame.

 

 

On that point, I sneaked into the main hallway when Hyun walked downstairs and looked at me, eyebrow raised. He looked at me with a ridiculous stare. I looked at him, trying to plead for him to understand the situation. I shoot my eyes to the living room and started limping passed him, when he caught my shoulder and stared into my eyes.

 

“What are you doing? What’s wrong, Belle? “ He asked and I didn’t get the chance to reply when a voice interrupted us.

 

“What is this?” The first guy asked us, more like an authority interrogating the subject.

 

“Is she really your maid?” The guy with spiky hair asked Hyun. Hyun looked at me and held my waist, pulling me closer. The other 2 guys came and looked at us.

 

 

“Guys, meet my fiancee, Belle.” Hyun stated. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "HAVE YOU GONE MAD?!” The first guy yelled as we all sat in the living room.

“Hey, I am Daesung. Nice pictures.” The guy with blond hair who was sitting on the nearest couch present himself. I shook his hand and smiled,

“Yeah.. I know you… “ I stated vaguely. I remembered him being the member who has the brightest smile of them all. “From Running Man… and Family Outing…”

He looked at me, not surprised of my statement and turned to face the one standing in the middle of the room, walking back and forth.

Hyun just sat and hear the anger venting out of that guy for a while, until the guy stopped and tapped his feet.

“Jiyong.... you shouldn’t be that mad…” Daesung said and smiled. I looked at him, appreciating his help and Jiyong stopped stomping his feet.

“I couldn’t believe this.” He stared at us angrily.

Hyun looked offended and he stood up, pointing at Jiyong’s chest.

“You. I never got mad when the media knew about Kiko.” He said, face inches from Jiyong’s

“What? Kiko is my friend, for sake” Jiyong looked at him, bewildered.

“Seung Hyun….” The man with the Mohawk hair stood up, both hands in the air.

“Look, it’s not that we are trying to upset you, and Belle…” He said, and pulled Jiyong away.

“We are very happy to finally meet her.” He said, and Jiyong interrupted.

“Sure as hell we do.”He made a serious face for a few moments before broke into a smiled and laughed. I was shocked and my eyebrows knitted.

“What?” Hyun asked again, dumbfounded, turning his head to face me. I shook my head too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter