Dilemma

♛Monster♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

“Can I come in?” A voice asked and I stood up, straighten my clothes and hair.

“Yes.”

Mrs. Choi walked in, with a tray in her hand and smiled briefly, before closing the door behind her.

I felt the awkwardness in the air as I stood next to the bed, and she placed the tray on the end, standing and trying to talk.

I bit my lips, trying to ask if there’s anything that she wanted to say to me, when she finally lurched and I nearly held out my hand to protect myself when she got her arms around me, hugging me tightly.

“I’m sorry I’ve been giving a very bad impression to you.” She whispered and I tensed down.

“What?” I asked and she held my arms, kissing my cheek.“I know you are a very nice girl. But, I’m afraid that you’ll break his heart again. I can’t stand watching him broken. For almost a year, he talked about quitting everything and moving away. “ I led her to the bed and she sat next to me, holding my hand.

“And when he ran away to Phuket. I thought I was going to lose him for real.” I smiled and sighed, thinking about it.

“Mrs. Choi… I…”

“Don’t call me Mrs. Choi…” She stopped for a while and I smiled.

“Called me Mother. Like Seung Hyun did.” She said and I blushed.

“I…. I…. Okay… Mother.” She smiled encouragingly and I hugged her, feeling of motherly love exudes from her.

“Now, I bring you some tea and fresh clothes. I think it’ll fit you.” She said and I nodded, as she walked out and closed the door behind her. I cant stop smiling.

I took out my phone from the purse and I texted my mother, back home.

 

 

I’ve met Hyun’s mother. I think we’re going to get along just fine.

 

 

I drink the tea, before it got cold and I changed my clothes. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, and touched on the lace on the blouse. This must be his mother’s. I don’t think Hye Yoon fit this. Thinking how small she was and comparing her to myself.

Suddenly, I saw a picture hanging on the wall. It’s Hyun’s picture. Maybe years back. His hair was longer. I brought the frame to light, next to the window and saw it was him, I can recognised him with that eyes.

“Are you surprised?” Suddenly he emerged behind me, and I gasped, shocked.

“Hyun!” I whispered, punching his chest.

“What?” He tried to avoid my attack and he pulled me into his arms.

“I’ve knocked. You didn’t realise it.” He tried to defend himself and I stopped struggling.

“So, are you surprised?” He asked and I pulled away.

“By what?” I asked, sitting on his bed.

“That picture.” He pointed out and I smiled.

“When was this taken?”

“I don’t know.. I think 10  years ago. Before I entered YG.” He answered and sat next to me.

“So?”

I pouted my lips, “So?”

“What do you think of the picture?” He asked and took the frame from me.

“I think…..”I thought for a while, taking the frame from him and walked to the wall, and hang it back.

“I think… I don’t care how you looked like.” I answered and he walked up towards me, and held me in his arms, and kiss me, slowly.

I closed my eyes, and kissed him back, savouring the taste of him on my lips.

“Thank you, for being with me.” He whispered, breathless, and I looked into his eyes.

“We’re half way done, Hyun. Just a little bit – “ My words hanged as he suddenly pulled me tighter and I felt his hand caressing my back, and his breath become shorter as he trailed down my neck.

I turned rigid, and continued. “ Just a little bit more before we get married.”

He stopped and looked at me, apologetically.

“Hew” He sighed and I kissed him softly before holding his face with my hands, and he smiled.

“I can wait for you.” He answered and I smiled.

“I am yours forever.” I replied and he hugged me. I smiled as we swayed around the room, dancing to the nonexistent song, just his voice, his deep voice, lulling our move, and I rest my head on his chest, as I watch the kiddie glow in the dark ornament on the wall.

"You reminded me of my grandmother with that blouse." He suddenly whispered and I laughed. 

My chest had never been this lighter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up, having his head on my shoulder as we lay side by side, and opened my eyes. The sun rays peek dimly through the window, next to the bed and I sat up slowly, trying not to wake him. It must have been early morning. He turned around and continued his sleep. I was very amazed that both of us can sleep in this single bed. Since he and I were both an ‘active’ sleeper.

I rubbed my eyes and yawn, before staring at my phone. No text. Maybe mum haven’t wake up yet. As I was busy scrolling the newsfeed in my facebook, suddenly I heard movement in front of me.

I looked up and was shocked to see the bedroom door was ajar, and a little boy was staring at us curiously.

"Father, when did Brother  got married??!” He screamed and I sat up straight, realised that I wasn’t supposed to be on the bed with him. He opened his eyes slightly and rubbed it, as I ran off, passed the little kid who was still looking at us with interest.

I got out of the room, into the bathroom and stared at the mirror, looking at my red face, caught red handed by a little kid.

“Aishh.” I opened the tap and washed my face. One time, then a few times.

“Miss.. When did you get married to my brother?” A voice asked me and I looked at the kid who was peeking behind the unlocked door. I turned the tap off and I knelt infront of him,

 “It isn’t like that.” I said, trying to cover my embarrasement. “ We are just……. Playing together. “ I tried to sound very kind and nice.

“But then…. why were you sleeping together?” he asked innocently, and I felt stinging on my neck.

“I told you.. we were playing together…” I answered with a sighed and his innocent smile turned to a curve of mischieve.

“Are you……… having se-“ I clasped his mouth with my hand and he struggled to get away.

“Off you go, Go back to your mom and stop bothering me.” I shooed the boy and closed the door.

“Miss! I hate you.” From outside the door, loud enough to wake everyone up

“What is he so curious about?” I  pouted my lips and wash my hot face again. Urgh. Now everyone will know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the breakfast, with a knowing glance of Mr. and Mrs. Choi, Hye Yoon announced that she wanted to bring me to the park nearby, with the little boy, accompanying us. I haven’t get the chance to talk to Hyun, but I was sure that his parents wanted to 'talk' to him since they wanted him to stay and help to prepare lunch together.

Throwing an apologetic smile to Hyun, I followed Hye Yoon to the car, with the little boy in the back seat.

“I heard that something happened last night.” Hye Yoon suddenly talked and I turned my head to face the boy, he stuck his tongue out.

“Hye Yoon…. “ I tried to explain.

“Now, now. I’m not saying its wrong…” She replied, and I felt my cheek burnt.

I frowned and slammed her shoulder.

“Hye Yoon!!!” I screamed and she laughed.

“Whatt?!!!” She replied, giggling as she parked the car.

“Daniel told us.” She pointed he thumb to the little boy and I rolled my eyes.

“Yah! You naughty boy!” He got out of the car and ran out, screaming.

“Don’t let me catch you, you dumb boy!” I screamed and ran after him, throught the park.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 10 minutes chasing Daniel wildly, I stopped and sat on the bench, out of breath.
“That dumb boy surely got his cardio worked out.” I whispered, fanning my self with my hand.

“Hey.” A voice called out and I sighed.

“Hye Yoon…. I didn’t kill him, don’t worry…” I spontaneously answered.

“What are you talking about? You cant even catch me.”

I looked up, seeing Daniel infront of me, with 2 ice cream bar in his hand.

“I’m sorry.” He said and I was stunned for a while, before shaking my head.

“It’s okay..” I smiled and he gave the ice cream to me.
“Can we be friends now?” He asked and I grinned.

“Sure… I think so… You will not lie again after this, right?” I asked and he smiled.

“yup. No more lying after this.” He held out his pinky finger and I shake it with mine.

“This is a nice ice cream… where is Hye Yoon?” I asked and Daniel smiled at me, with that glint of evilness in his eyes. I stopped and stared at the ice cream.

 

 

 

 

 

“Daniel, where did you throw the ice cream that fell on the road?” Hye Yoon appeared, with 2 ice cream bar in her hands, and I realized there’s bits of gravel on the ice cream.

Then the screaming and chasing started again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ I guess, mother and father was mistaken about last night. “ Hye Yoon said as I got my new ice cream and I sighed harshly, looking at the pond infront of us.

“Yeah… I guess… “ I replied, half heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter