My Everything

♛Monster♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

With that, he was gone.

 

 

When Qi arrived at the hospital, she found me sitting on the bench, in front of the lobby, wet with tears.

 

“What had happened? Hyun came home and said goodbye. Why so soon? Even mum was upset.” She said, sitting next to me, and I started sobbing.

 

“We had a fight.”

 

“You what?” She asked in disbelief.

 

“I slapped him, and he left.”

Qi was stunned and sighed, and I closed my eyes.

 

“Why?”

 

I shook my head. “Out of protective instinct, I guess. He started to yell at Julia. I can't stop myself. When I do, it’s too late.”

 

“There must’ve been a reason why.” She whispered and held my shoulder.

 

“It’s okay, he’ll be back.” Qi said encouragingly and I nodded.

We went upstairs, Julia had already sat up, leaning on the bedpost, as we walked in, and I acted like nothing had happened all the way.

When her family came in, and we greeted them, I excused myself to go home, and as I opened the door, suddenly she called out.

 

“Belle, Hyun….” Her words trailed off as she saw my face.

 

“Goodbye, Julia.” I smiled, and Qi pushed me through, saving me from one more breakdown.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at my brother’s old room, where he was supposed to be, when my mother called us for dinner. I ate, without saying anything, one hand holding the phone, waiting for his call. Until late night, there was none.

 

The day passed, and I kept waiting for the call, or text. But not even once, he does it, and I get frustrated over the days.

 

Julia was brought home by her parents, and will have few weeks rest there.

 

My study leave had ended, and I went back to the university, with much difficulty, every day, I wait for him to call me, and I resorted to call him and text him. But the call always reached the mailbox, and the text always blocked from getting to his phone, showing that he turned his phone off.

 

I cried, as I stared at the engagement ring on my neck, and I held it tight.

 

“Are you okay, Belle?” One of my friends asked and I looked at her, and smiled.

“Yeah… “ She shrugged and walked away. I sat on a bench in the faculty’s corridor,  scrolling the Inbox of my phone. Still, no sign from him contacting me.

 

I felt like crying, but I stared at the phone vacantly. It’s my fault, alright.

 

A week passed just like that. I heard that Julia had already finished her treatment and started her study as well.

 

Another week. I took off the necklace of the engagement ring and placed in in a box on my table, staring at it for a while, before closing the lid.

 

The week after, as painful as the rest, but now I can feel my own heart wrenched in despair.

 

I lived a normal life now. No calls, or text from the people I loved, the  phone stayed by my side almost every time. Even in the lecture hall, I stare at it, scrolling for the Inbox. Until I realized that, maybe, it’s time for me to stop hoping.

 

With no news, no reason, he left me, just for the mistake that I HAD DONE. If only I stopped him and asked him why. If only I stopped him and hugged him, so that he stopped trying to kill  Julia.

 

Nearly a month passed, with no sign of him. I decided to go home for the weekend. As soon as I reached home, mum was eager with the updates of Hyun, but I shook my head,

 

“He’s gone, mum.” I said, heart felt like it was twisted dry.

 

She looked at me in disappointment, and I walked upstairs to my room, trying to evade all questions. There, I placed my luggage on the floor and lay on the bed, next to Qi who was typing on her laptop.

 

“Still no news?” She asked, taking off her huge headphone.

 

“No.” I sighed and felt my eyes water.

 

She sighed and I closed my eyes. I miss him. Didn’t he miss me?

 

 

I missed him so much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Julia stared at the brochure and smiled.

 

“Which car do you want?” Her father asked, and she pointed at an MPV.

 

“This one? Really?” Her father asked and she nodded happily.

 

“Okay…” Salem agreed and called the attendant, and showed him the car they wanted, and walked to the office, for the agreement.

 

“Make sure you pay cash!” Julia called out after her father, and her father showed a thumbs up.

Ever since the accident, her family get closer to her, and her father no longer gave her the cold shoulder. Maybe now, they knew that they almost lost her forever.

 

Julia walked to the car she wanted in the showroom, and traced it’s metallic blue surface.

 

She saw her reflection in the window and touched the edge of her hairline on her forehead. A light scar is there, the only thing that reminded her for the accident. The accident that had made her realize that the life was so important.

 

And she suddenly felt like calling someone. She typed in the number in her phone and called. The dial tone rang for a while, but with no answer. She sighed and stared at the number.

 

Belle.

 

That day, when Belle was out, taking the food for her, Seung Hyun burst inside the room, face mad, as if he was losing his mind.

 

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???” He asked, pushing the chair away, and it hit the wall with a bang.

 

“Wh-What?” She stuttered and he pushed the vase with the flower down, trying not to release her wrath on hitting her.

Julia inched away from him, trembling. The Top who was calm and cool was not there. That is the man who was in anger. Who was so mad at her.

 

“DO YOU TELL PRESS ABOUT BELLE?” He asked and finally it came to her realization.

 

“I-I…”

 

 

 

“Hi, I’m the head editor of ALLKPOP. You have some story for us? We’ll pay a very handsome price for informants.” He asked as he got the line.

 

“This is the story of the year.” Julia said and the editor waited patiently.

 

“Bigbang’s TOP is no longer single, and is getting married.” The editor gasped and Julia could hear people talking behind him, rushing around hearing the news.

 

“Please tell the detail miss!”

 

“He is going to marry a girl, who is not a celebrity, but a student.”

 

“Really? Now, where do you get the info, we need to get it right.” The editor asked again and she laughed airily.

 

“I’m the girl’s cousin.” She said, and the editor hummed, scribbling something.

 

“Now, is she a Korean?” He asked.

 

“Well, unfortunately not. She is far from Korean.” Julia laughed in hatred and she was satisfied. No longer there will be Belle and Hyun. Now she was turning the whole world against them.

 

“Miss, let’s meet up-……..” Julia was too indulge in her victory that she didn’t realise she was driving too fast, and too near to the divider, that suddenly she lose  control, and the car crashed into the divider.

 

She was unable to tell more to the editor, but he heard enough.

 

 

 

 

“I-I’m sorry, Hyun…” Her word trailed off and Seung Hyun held her collar, and she felt pain stinging from all over the place.

 

“SHE IS SO NICE TO YOU. AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HER?” He yelled, and at that time, Belle walked in, and pulled Seung Hyun away.

 

 

 

 

Julia sighed and put the phone back into her pocket, as her father came and dangling the new key in front of her.

 

“Let’s drive this baby.” Her father said and she smiled happily, snatching the key from him and walked to the passenger door.

She felt guilty, she do. But one part of her thought it was fair enough. And that erases her guts to tell Belle why exactly Hyun verbally attacked her that day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You don’t want to answer that?” Qi pointed and I shook my head.

 

“I just can’t understand why Hyun attacked her like that. It was not him to act like that, and I knew him better.” I confessed, and Qi nodded.

 

“Maybe she did something?” Qi said and I sighed.

 

“Like what?” I asked, sitting up, and Qi looked at me, rolling her eyes.

 

“Haven’t you logged into your Facebook or the net lately?” She asked and I shook my head slowly.

For the whole month I was like studying day by day, trying to forget him. I really wanted myself to forget the net, as I fear that news about him will come out, happily in Korea, while I was here, broken, waiting for him.

 

Qi shook her head slowly, for my foolishness and pushed her laptop towards me. I stared at the desktop, playing with my finger.

 

Half of me is eager to see it, the other half is reluctant. How is he? Is he going on fine without me? I sighed and pursed my lips.

 

“Let’s see his updates, shall we?” She asked and I looked at her, unsure.

I typed his name on Google and clicked enter, and waited.

 

The view of the page shocked me. Usually, when I googled his name, the first thing on the page will be Wikipedia of him, but now, the top result was news about him.

 

“Here. Click this one.” Qi said and I clicked the touch pad.

 

“Oh, my god.” Qi stuttered and I felt something tugging my chest.

 

 

 

 

CHOI SEUNG HYUN IS READY TO MARRY?

 

Actors rapper Choi Seung Hyun (TOP) is now being targeted as one of the celebrities who is planning to wed behind the camera.

After rumors first spread by AllKpop on his fiancée, that was said not of Korean national, and also one who is a usual day girl, the media had started to investigate on the occurrence, and based on reliable source in YG ent.,  That this handsome actor always disappeared whenever he completed his schedule.

His agency has denied reports of a such thing happened. It stated to MyDaily, “He has thought about marriage since a long time ago but never once, did he will do it behind the fans and press.”

Other than that, the actor himself didn’t give any comment on this rumor, and was seen around Seoul for his movie filming and along with Bigbang.

May whatever relationship he has, we will know it soon!

 

 

 

I read the news all over again, Qi’s mouth hanged. It dated a week ago. And I click on the AllKpop link, and I closed my eyes, as the fact dawned upon me.

Pages after pages investigation on him, his everyday move is on the watch, and he was guarded tight, by his agents, or worst, the netizens.

The first rumor was on the day he walked out on me.

 

Julia had told the press.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, Top. One more time.” The cameraman said, and Hyun turned his face to the camera, showing the usual intense stare.

 

“And, we’re up.” The camera man declared, wrapping the photography session.

 

“What do we have next?” Hyun asked, as the makeup artist started to remove all irregular things on his face. The manager was standing next to him, scrolling his Galaxy Tab.

 

“I guess, that’s it for today.” The manager said and Hyun nodded, seriously.

 

“What do you want to do next? Let’s have a drink together with the worker.” The manager suggested and Hyun added a thin smile.

 

“No, I think I’m going home.” He said, and the manager nodded, walking out to the car.

 

“Hey, Hyun.” He called out, and Hyun rolled down the window.

 

“Try to be more like the old you, will you? You’re too mature nowadays.” He said playfully and Hyun grinned, before nodding and signalled the driver to move on.

 

When he arrived to his house, he got in, and sat on the mini bar, pouring the liquor and drank, as if there was no tomorrow. He looked at his phone, with Belle’s photo as the wallpaper and placed it on his chest, as if grimacing in pain.

 

 

“I miss you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you think, that’s the reason why?” Qi asked as I buried my face into the pillow, crying.

 

“I’m sorry I did that to you..” I whispered and Qi hugged me, calming me down.

 

“It’s okay. We’ll think about this, okay?” She said assuring and I nodded.

 

“Did he ever call you?” I shook my head and she nodded, thinking.

 

“Maybe he was afraid that people will hack his phone. It’s okay.” She said and I nodded absently.

 

“Do you have anyone that you can contact there? You’re friend of his, or something?” She asked and I stopped for a while, thinking.

 

“You can contact him through that friend.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was standing in the park, looking out at the Han River. The rumors that hit Seung Hyun worries him too. What if the real truth discovered by the fans, and netizens?

 

He sighed and leaned on the rail, looking out, remembering the time she went here. After that night, he always spends his free night here, waiting, for maybe one day, she’ll come back to him. Maybe he’ll meet her here.

 

Suddenly his phone rang, and he looked at the caller.

 

His eyebrows knitted together and his chest felt warm.

 

“Hello?” He answered the call, can’t hide his feeling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyun has been already half drunk, as he dragged himself upstairs, taking off his socks, and overcoat as he crawled on the stairs, at one time, he misses step the floor, and he rolled down, and fell on the floor with a thud, and he coughed, as the impact hit his back.

 

Suddenly he heard somebody tsked, and that somebody pulled him up, hauling him upstairs.

 

“You forgot to lock your door again. That’s how I get in.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter