YG Entertainment

♛Monster♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Really??” I smiled awkwardly and my head spun. “Nowww?” Mr. Lee nodded firmly and I sighed. Great, two days in a row meeting them. I must be crazy

“Okay.. Just give me some time to get ready.” I reluctantly went back to the room and locked the door behind me.

God, what should I do? I started to dial on Hyun’s number but it was engaged. I bit my lips, walking around the room, feeling cold sweat on my forehead. Is it that bad? Why did people reacted this way? Must all of them be freaked out and called out to see me?

Finally, I glanced at Hyun’s wardrobe and walked in, before running through his stuff, thinking. Now, I need to meet the CEO… I’ve read somewhere that he is a bit … meticulous? Geez….

I took Hyun’s scarf and brown leather coat. I need to look presentable. Okay, I’m panicking. Gosh. I ran over the coat hanger, and the coats were all scattered on the floor, when I tried to pick it up, I hit my head on the closet. Maybe I should stop now.

I brought the coat and scarf with me, wearing it over my black blouse and long pants.

“At least I wouldn’t look too modest, or should I?” I said to my reflection. I frowned and think again, before realising that I took too much time on thinking over this thing and Mr. Lee is waiting downstairs.

I put on some makeup, and silver earring and necklace, before grabbing my purse and phone. I walked out of the room, before walking back in, took my ring on the bed side table and wore them. At least, I have something to hold on to.  

The manager who was looking at our wall photo smiled at me and walked out first, before I locked the door behind us.

He ushered me to his car, which is a modest silver MPV and drove off, to streets I’ve never been to. During the way, he kept his eyes on the road, and we didn’t even talk. I could see he was lost in thoughts, and I too, kept searching for a way to stay still and stop worrying.

When my phone rang, I felt a surge of relieve when I see the caller ID.

“Hyun.” I whispered breathlessly.

“Hey, where are you?” He asked, he too, sounded serious.

“I am with the manager, Mr.Lee. On our way to the office.”I looked at the signboard and I read the name. “Hapjeung?” I told him and the manager nodded. He turned the wheel and we entered a junction, where a building was standing, with a parking lot within the gated area.

“I think we are here.” I said and the security guard gave the clearance for entry.

“Okay, I wait for you inside.” He replied and I hung up.

As soon as we arrived on the parking lot, Mr. Lee walked me into the lobby, where the word ‘YG ENTERTAINMENT’ was displayed on the receptionist board. Hyun was waiting for me, standing next to the counter while checking his phone.

“Thanks Mr. Lee…” He said to the manager formally and Mr. Lee held Hyun’s shoulder tightly, before walking in first.

“Hyun, what happened? How did they know?” I asked as he held my shoulder and we walked to the lift waiting area.

“It’s nothing. Okay? You have your lunch yet?” He asked, tugging my scarf a little and folded it neatly on my collar. I shook my head, colour drained from my face, as the lift arrived with a ‘ding’.

“Okay, just bear with this, okay. It’s all on me.” He whispered as we walked through a corridor.

“No. We will face this together.” Somehow, I could find the courage in myself to say those words to him. He looked at me and smiled, taking my hand and held it.

 We walked hand in hand to a door with huge thick frame, with shiny nameplate ‘Yang Hyun Suk’

He knocked on the door, and walked in without waiting for the reply. As soon as he walked in, tugging me slowly with him, I could smell the aroma of therapeutic oil that my mother always used wafted into my nose. I looked straight, protected by Hyun’s back, and I swear he could hear my heart thumped noisily.

I looked around the large room, with a condition similar to our house’s living room, white and modern style, until I saw a man, sitting on a huge oak table, with nothing on the table accept his Mac laptop.

He looked up at both of us and stopped his word, closing the laptop and folded his hand on it.

“Sit, please.” He said and Hyun pulled a chair for me to sit, before he sat next to me. We sat close together that our hands still intertwined.

“ So, Seung Hyun, who is this girl?” The man asked and I felt Hyun sat straighter and cleared his throat.

“President, this is Belle Atsumi.” He said and I tried to smile, but I think my face turned to stone.

“I don’t want her name!” His tone rising. “Who is SHE?!” His eyes turned bigger. I held my breath, trying to suppress my fear. I was shocked by the tone, and I looked down on my lap.

“She… is my fiancée.” Hyun admitted and I could feel his hand holding mine tighter.

“What?” The president closed his eyes. He pinched his nose bridge as his forehead creased.

“She is the one, Mr. Yang.” Hyun said it again and the president didn’t even react to it, just sat there and resting his back on the leather chair.

“You, get out.” He gestured at Hyun, without even opening his eyes. Hyun shoot a glanced at me and shook his head. I looked at him in fear. This is serious. I can’t do this alone. I gripped his hand tighter.

“No.” He objected and the president opened his eyes.

“Do you want me to call the guards? To kick both of you OUT?!” He started to yell again. I still fixed my gaze on my laps and I pulled my hand from him. He didn’t let go, but I twisted, looking at him and nodded, trying to not show any fear in my expression.

"Or I could always find a way to ensure that she gets deported back to her place, never be able to see you again." He said it and it tugged my lung. Colours drained from my face. My grip on his hand fell. 

“Go.” I said and Hyun was stunned. He shook his head slowly and I bit my lips.

“Please.” I pleaded and he stared at me for a while,”I’ll be waiting outside.” He whispered on my ear before kissing my head, and left the room, with a bang on the door.

Now it’s me, and the president in the room, alone. Slowly, I lifted my head and gathered my courage to look at him. The strength that I try to gather fell apart as soon as he looked back at me. Now I get the clear view of him. He was wearing a knitted shirt, and he was flexing his fingers, like he was trying to choke me to death. The stare was piercing right through me and I tried to not fall on the floor and cry

“I’m sorry , for just now.” He said and I nodded rigidly.

“Seung Hyun has been with me for few years now… I can’t stop the habit of scolding him. The anger just… build up.” He started the conversation, trying to make the cold air disappear between us. I smiled a little and he stood up, went to another table and poured some drink into a glass, before giving it to me.

I held the glass in my hand, as he sat back and looked at me, with a smile in his face.His gaze fell on the ring on my finger

“Aren't you regretting this?” He asked leaning on the table. I frowned and pondered on his question.Regretting… what? I put the glass down and sat up straight.

“ I don’t understand…” I tried to explain, but he cut me off.

“Do you regret your decision to persuade him to be with you? To leave his career just to chase this stupid love with you?” He asked, but his tone was calm. No more yelling and fierce face to me. But I knew, he was trying to suppress his anger.

“I never regret anything.” I replied firmly and he shot his glance at me. “It was his choice to be with me. I didn’t force him to do anything.” I answered and I think I passed the limit.

“How dare you!” He banged the table with his fist and I closed my eyes. My heart beating like crazy. At one point, I wanted to run out of the room, to avoid the yelling, but when will this end? Do I have to sacrifice my love just because I’m afraid?

“I am the one who give him the fame! Who made him what he is now! And you simply can think you can take it away from me?” He cussed under his breath.

I looked at the desk, avoiding his fiery gaze.

“Why now? Why did you do this to us? Why?” He asked, his tone started to turn to remorse.

“I….” I lost my words. I couldn’t think of any answer right now.

“I never been so happy for my underlings. Because, I know that they have their own life, other than being my artist. I wanted them to appreciate their life.” He stopped for a while and I looked at the rack full of figurines behind him. I sighed as my gaze fell on a frame of a picture of a little girl and a woman. He realized I was looking at the frame and he cleared his throat.

“It took me years to try to open up the relationship I have with my wife to public. And people still talk about it till today. After our child born, they still..” He stopped and sighed.

“Now, it’s at the peak of Bigbang’s fame, they haven’t even enlisted to the army….”  He stood up and walked towards the window.

“Mr. Yang…. I-“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter