Chapter 42- Four Words

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It looked the same as before. The tiled roof that once showed the color of clay earth used to make it is now green--covered in moss and crawling plants. The windows are still small, wooden and had no panes. The porch was still pretty much empty. The only thing that rested on that area was a rag that had a worn welcome on it. I scanned my surroundings. There was still a tree in the center of the yard. The koi pond which used to be filled with fish is now empty. The water was stagnant and murky. 

I ran across the yard while ensuring my footsteps on the grass laden ground will not make rustling sounds. My heart was beating rapidly. Thankfully, my attempt to cross the wide yard to reach the door of the house was successful. I pushed the door open and ran up the stairs. I listened and I heard faint voices at the room that was two doors away from the stairs. I walked in and I was shocked in horror. Jonghyun hyung, who came ahead of me, was there. He was lying cold on the ground covered in his own blood. Eunji was nowhere to be seen. Amber was there, crying. I ran over to her side.

"Amber.. Amber!" She didn't hear me. Instead, she stood and ran to the opposite end of the room. She was shouting but her voice was inaudible to me. I was trying to figure out what she was saying but the next thing I knew a gunshot was fired and Amber fell face first on the ground. The killer came into the light.

"Key. . . go."

"Amber. I can't--"

She closed her eyes and that was it. I've lost her forever.

 

---------------------

 

 

 

I woke up in a cold sweat. It was already late October on my calendar and the weather had turned cold but I am sweating like it was the middle of June. My breaths were heavy. Amber was shot in my dream, no let me correct that, nightmare. She was shot dead cold on the ground. Jonghyun hyung was also killed. It was a really vivid nightmare and seeing it was no joke. Imagining it happening is no joke either. I felt to my side and was relieved to feel the warmth of Amber's skin on the back of my hand.  Her was flawless and she had her body curled that showed her spine. By lying on her side, it emphasized the S-line she hides underneath the baggy clothing she wears at home. I prefer it that way. I have Jonghyun and Joonyoung hyung in my apartment. I'd rather not them see the scenery I am privy to.

We did it last night. We made love. I've never had any ual relations with other people besides her. Recalling the feeling of being inside her sent chills down my spine. It felt amazing. It was ecstacy. It was a drug you'd love to take over and over because it made you feel so good. Add to that, the view of seeing her face as she feels me in her core. It makes me proud to know I can make her feel good despite my lack of experience in the department. I know I asked her whether or not Jonghyun hyung made her feel good. I am a man. I was aware of the type of relationship they had before. It kind of hurts my pride and ego to know that my very own cousin had her first. However, I decided not to push it in the end. I'd rather not get the details of how he was. I might vent out my anger, frustration and jealousy on Amber. I might end up hurting her by being too rough.

I was in full glory when I decided to hug her from the back. Our skins touched. I kissed her on her cheeks causing her to wriggle in my arms. I was literally spooning with her and it feels weird and blissful at the same time. I don't know when will be the next time I can hold her like this so might as well grab the opportunity.

"Wake up, sleepy head." I whispered into her left ear.

"I am awake."

With her eyes still closed, she turned around and hugged me. We were now face to face. I rested my chin on the top of her head and her face was near my chest. I pulled her in. I can feel her smiling. Heck, I was smiling as well. 

"Good morning.." She said.
I raised her face so that she would be facing me. Gently, I planted my lips on her and uttered a good morning in between. She smiled once again and looked me straight in the eye. Never did I imagine we would be this up close once again. I love the feeling of having my emotions take over her and me. It was the perfect morning but it had to be cut when I heard knocking on the door.

"Key.. You have visitors. She said she's Sulli and there's a guy with her." Joonyoung shouted on the other side of the door.
Why my sister was here, I don't know why. I got out of bed and changed. I told Amber to take a bath and get changed as well. She did. I found Joonyoung on the couch eating a piece of sandwich which appears to be bought from a convenience store. Sulli and Minho sat on the couch.

"Hey. What brings you here?"

"Jinri over here insisted for us to pass by and check up on you. She pushed me and saying that she had something to tell you."

I looked over at Sulli. She looked back but with a sense of worry in her eyes. Whatever it was, I felt I knew what she was trying to say. I immediately sat opposite her. 

"You did, too? Didn't you?"
Next thing I knew, she was crying and nodding at the same time. Minho was surprised and started to rub her back, calming her down.
"I was scared, oppa. It was so vivid and I didn't like what I saw. There was blood and Jonghyun oppa. I just.. I don't know. I am scared, oppa. I don't want this!"

"Shh..shh. No. It will be okay. It was just a dream, right? It didn't happen. Amber is still with me. So stop crying. Everything will be okay, Ssul? Oppa will take care of it."

She nodded and went to hug Minho tightly. Joonyoung was back on his computer tinkering with things I don't understand. Minho excused himself. He had a meeting that morning. I learned of the news that his father was now confined at the hospital after a heart attack ambushed him the other night. Minho's currently OIC of the company. Sulli has stopped crying but I still didn't like the look she was sporting on her face.

"What's wrong?"

"She's still here?"

"She? Who?"

"Amber.."

"Ssul.. Look.."

"I told you I don't like her being here. Why is she our responsibility? Have you forgiven her that easily? Was her presence enough for you to be swayed so easily? Oppa! She wanted to hurt you on purpose. Now, tell me. Won't I have the right to be mad and irked by her staying here? It's not that I want harm to be on her way. But I am just trying to protect you from what may happen."

I was at a loss for words. I didn't know how to reply to my sister. I understand where she was coming from and there was a part of me that agreed to what she said. But at the same time, I can't make myself loathe Amber. Not when I finally have her back and at my side. After waking up beside her this morning, I thought being with her is going to be easy but seems like I was wrong.

 

------------------------

 

There was a sound of splashing water and droplets. My best guess was that there was water wherever I was. My head hurt. My eyes hurt. I was feeling weak. I can barely open them and see what was happening. With almost every ounce of strength I felt I had, I opened my eyes. I was yet in another room. It was a new room and it was bigger. In fact, the last room I was in was a hole compared to where I am right now. The bed was wide and the pillows where my head rested felt fluffy. The walls were painted white. There were no dressers but there was a small stand-alone closet made of wood. I followed where the sound of water was coming from. Opposite the bed was a door that was slightly open. Was it a bathroom? My question was answered when a half man walked out.

"Jesus!" I shouted as I tried to cover my eyes and feel my body. I was clothed and my underwear in contact.

"Relax, Eunji-ssi. I didn't do anything to you. I can't touch you or else hyung would be furious. Last thing I would want is to be on his bad side." It was P.O. Until now, he scares me to death. I don't like his presence at all. After he chased me down with a gun in the place where we were, I feared  him even more. The look on his face when he became angry is a face I wouldn't wish to see again, ever!

"Where are we?!" I asked.

"Are questions the only thing you can throw at me? How about compliments? Don't you like my newly dyed black hair?" He asked. I didn't reply. "Eyy. I chased you away with a gun the other day because you were a bad girl. I suggest you just cooperate if you don't want to get hurt." Then came in a woman. She was the same girl I saw the other day that had the slender figure and blonde hair. She was accompanied by another man.

"Woah. Hyuna noona.. Jay hyung."

How come Tao is the only one that doesn't look scary? (He has a scary face but the aura of the other people here are just different) The two came in. The woman which P.O. called Hyuna had a set of clothes with her. The guy that was dressed in tattoos remained by the door as he casually chew his gum.

"You need to get changed. He wants to meet you.." Hyuna said as she started to crawl on my bed.

"What are you doing? Get away!"
"Jay.."

He brought out a Calibur 45 gun which made me stop resisting. "P.O. already told you.. If you don't want to get hurt., cooperate. Last thing I want is blood spread all over my bed. You should be thankful I let them put you here at the moment. I don't particularly let other people in my room so easily. Jay, P.O., get out. I will dress her. Oh! and P.O? get dressed please."

I watched as the two men walk out the room and the closed in on the door. Seeing Hyuna upclose was no joke. She is even prettier with her face just a few inches away from my face. She was taking off my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter