Chapter 27- New Music

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know the new chapter came quite quick.
I am a little depressed from school because of grades and stuff.
Writing is my only refuge on such matters, so yeah. A new chapter.

===========================

The feelings I’ve hidden still remain as a painful secret memory
The photos that can’t define our relationship is a heartbreaking story
I’m sorry, summer, now goodbye, yeah

"You do know that the intense-I'm-in-such-deep-thought look of yours doesn't really suit you so much. It makes me want to laugh. I suggest you cut it out or else I'll be taking pictures of you and I'll tease you with no end for a month. I mean really? You're a grown man and you're doing that?"

"Eii. Stop it. You know what, just shut it. I mean, seriously Woohyun? You actually have the guts to try and intimidate me by taking pictures of me? I've got pictures of you that are a lot worse than my candid photos. I am telling you, if I post those you are done for! You're image is done."

"Yah yah.. You two, could you just shut it?! Be mindful of the other people that are here. Seriously, you act like two-year old kids quarreling over a toy. Shut up, just shut up!"

"Arra. You don't have to shout at us Hyorin. Aigoo."

"Oh whatever! Here. The stewardess was nice enough to let me go for trying to sneak out five granola bars."

Things have been really interesting and well rather fun. Circumstances have definitely taken a turn. I wouldn't say it has been easy. Going into another venture is never easy. It always involves risk, pain and sweat. You may gain or lose something. You can never really predict what is going to happen but I guess that is where the thrill of things go. The adrenaline you get when you engage into something new, it's what makes you keep searching for new adventures.

After not seeing familiar faces and places, I can feel the smile creep unto my face. Several people both foreigners and neighbors alike flock the airport. Heck, I even miss the signages written in Korean. The feeling of Korean soil beneath my feet is definitely exhilirating and is quite a relief. I am not too fond of flying and knowing no ground below is near enough to accomodate everything.

"Oppa!"

It was Jinri. I waved my hello. Hyorin and Woohyun already went to their respective families in the time being but we did agree to meet later that night. My sister had such a bright smile on her face while Minho looked like a fool waving his hello. Krystal was just behind them giving a smile and a curt wave of hello. As I expected, Sulli came running to me and hugged me ever so tightly.

"Welcome back, oppa!"

"Hey Key. Welcome back.."

"Glad to be back Minho."

"Key oppa, hello. Welcome back to Korea."

"Thanks Krystal."

Sulli took from my hand the paperbag which held different goodies I bought from the airport. They weren't much to be honest. There were some chocolate bars, a perfume for Sulli and a designer wallet I was able to buy for Minho with the money I was able to save. I do owe him for helping go where I wanted to go. My trolley bag which had my clothes were taken by Minho. We arrived at the car after walking for about 20 meters from the entrance. "Minho oppa, Sulli, Key oppa. I've got to go. I've still got a meeting I need to attend to at Busan. I just came by to say hello and welcome Key oppa back. Bye!"

"Annyeong~!" Sulli waved goodbye. 

The drive to Incheon wasn't so much. There wasn't so much traffic but we did encounter an accident along the way. A taxi and a private car practically bumped into each and the rear end of the taxi was almost crushed. It's obviously the private car's fault for what happened. Stupid if you ask me.
Minho and Sulli's house hasn't really changed. The paint of the gate changed to a burgundy like color but the rest of the house is pretty much the same. Some of the furniture did get re-arranged so there were some aspects I found a little new to the feeling.

"Welcome home Key."

"Thanks Minho. Thanks for having me again. Did you two do some interior changes? The chandelier in the dining area wasn't there before and don't get me started with the sofa. That's still the Italian leather couch you had before right?"

"Woah. Since when did you become an interior guru? Anyway, in response to that, yes. We did make some changes and yes. It is still Italian leather."

"You two should shut up and get over here at the table. It's past noon and I'm hungry like hell. Come on. Get your asses over here. I ain't got all day you know!"

"Woah, calm down the boiling sis. We're here just five feet away from you. There's no need to shout,"

"Mianhe oppa. I just.. Aigoo. Just sit."

Minho and I made our way to the dining area. Surprisingly, I felt at home immediately. I was able to go back into such a life without so much difficulty. Well, now that I think about it. I can't really say that since it's only been three hours since I came back.
Going back to lunch, my mouth watered at what Sulli and the household help came up with. There was Rib Stew, Japchae, stir-fried beef and seaweed soup. "What's with the seaweed soup, Ssul?"

"Not much oppa. I just figured that since you came back, it would be best to serve it. Think of it as a celebration of your birthday back into Korea, so to say. Come on, dig in!"

"Don't mind if I do!"

And I really did. It's been a long while since I was able to eat such food. Japanese food is awesome but there is no place like home. You are bound to miss your native dishes as if your tongue would really crave for it at times when it isn't really availble. Funny, if you ask me.

"Hey Sulli, I'd like to say sorry."

"Hmm? Sorry for what oppa? Why have the need to apologize so suddenly?"

"It's just that, well. I wasn't able to attend your wedding. It just frustrates me a bit that I wasn't even able to bring you to the altar and give your precious Minho a punch in the face for taking you from me."

"Yah!"

"No, I'm just joking... But really, I'm sorry."

Sulli held my hand. "We've talked about this already haven't we? It's all good oppa. I understand the circumstances. I understand why you weren't able to go back so let it go. Quit it. Aish.. Stop sulking! You're ruining the mood."

I only gave a smile back at my sister. I was really sorry for what happened. Indeed, we have talked about it and I know she has forgiven me about it but personally, I feel really sorry for her. I am the only family she's got, really. And yet, I wasn't even able to her to the aisle.
We finished eating and I made my way to the garden. The dog that Sulli and Minho adopted before I left is a real cutie. I was quite surprised they named him Keuroong. They said that he kept on tilting his head every time people would ring the door bell at the gate. "You can't really give Soojung a chance, don't you?"

I shook my head. "I'd be fooling myself and I'll only hurt her if I do it. My opinion never changed. She's really pretty but I just can't. I can never see her in that light. Believe me, it came to a point that I was attracted to her especially when she'd take the effort to visit me in Japan but I just can't."

" though. She may say she's moved on from you but I can pretty much say that she's still hung up on you." Minho said. I only shrugged.

"I am thankful that you still said sorry to Jinri. We've forgiven you already, especially her but I appreciate the fact that you still did. I know it means a lot to her."

"I am not that insensitive Minho. She's my sister. Just imagine how frustrated I was when I wasn't able to attend her wedding just half a year ago. Examinations were really happening left and right and you do know how different my exams were, right? It's not simple pen and paper. I actually had to memorize a music sheet and present it. They'll be looking at your execution and technique and all that."

"I kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter