Stay.. No matter how hard it is be with me, just stay

Secret: Between The Two Idols
 
Something that you think is forever be innocently platonic isn't the way it should be anymore.
 
For the first time in forever, you wavered.
 
 
 
 
Your mind is flying away when you walk into your apartment building alone after Kyuhyun dropped you off. You smile all the way and your stomach doesn't help either. It's weird as it can be, you never though of Kyuhyun this way before, not even when you spent vacation together in Jeju nor the whole time you've spent with him.
 
You never had a brother, and Kyuhyun already feel like your own biological brother, you didn't expected that you would ever feel something like this to him.
 
It's not like he likes me.. You're pondering. He already though of me as his little sister! Why did you flutter, 너 바보 야! Remember who's his hyung! But still..
 
You are all smiling when you get off the elevator and stop it right away when you see someone is leaning on your apartment unit front door.
 
Kyuhyun's big brother.
 
"Hi.." Siwon waves at you. He pulls up grocery bags on both of his hand, "I bought dinner."
 
"I just went for eat though." You answer silently, half feel sorry for him.
 
"Oh.." He puts the bags down and thinks for a second. "Well we can use it for breakfast.. We can just watch or something. It's weekend tomorrow."
 
You really feel bad for him, but you're in the middle of made up your mind to stay away from him.
 
Between this silent gap, your mind really working like hell on how you're supposed to act.
 
That's the best for both of us! Should I just spill it to him that we better keep our distant? Does it make me sound like a big head or something? It's like I'm the hot girl and he's the chaser! 
 
Siwon in the other hand, cursing himself over and over not to call you beforehand. He just landed in Seoul this morning, and because he couldn't settle down knowing that (for what ever reason) there's a chance you mad for him when he left the country a few days ago, the first thing on his mind is he got to see you ASAP.
 
And apparently without pretty much thinking.
 
He waited there for about two hours, getting back and forth from waiting in his car, got his call for you unpicked and get back to your room, ring it to check it whether you already there yet or not. He should have known better that you probably went for eat if you go out for a long time and in this hours.
 
Siwon knows perfectly that Jenna and the boys are gone to Jeju for days, he saw it in their Instagram. And just with that information he thought you'd be alone in your house and got nothing to do.
 
Stupid!
 
"Well I can.."
 
"I'll cook dinner for you.." You walk pass through him, "Come in.."
 
Siwon smiles like crazy behind your backs.
 
That turn to frown in a matter of minutes because now he awkwardly tailing you behind whenever you move in your kitchen.
 
"Is there something I can help?" Asks Siwon for the fifty seventh times from the first time he set foot in your kitchen.
 
"No, it's okay.." You being cold as ever, try to ignore him although he just a couple of step beside you.
 
And both of you are still in silent when you serve him his fried fillet fish with the side dish he brought and another side dish in your fridge.
 
No, I have to make it straight. Cut it off! Youre looking at Siwon's plate. Wheter Kyuhyun or Siwon, cut it off! They're not for me.. Just be thankful God allows Kyuhyun for taking care of you like his sister. Should I talk to him honestly now??
 
"Are you.. sick.. somewhere?" Siwon frightfully asks. 
 
"No, why?"
 
"You just seem so.." cold "silent today." Siwon draws a big sigh. "Is there something happened? Did I do something wrong?"
 
You really try your best not to laugh, because the way he asked just like a little boy. "No, why?"
 
"Because you keep on saying, 'No, why?' or 'No, It's okay' all day." Siwon peeks through his eye lashes to see your reaction.
 
You finally smile to hide the laugh and look away from him.
 
That smile..
 
With that, Siwon is so relieved. That's the smile he's been craving all week. "I guess I better get going after I've done eating so you can rest. It looks like you got no chance to rest." And I'll be back tomorrow morning!! Haha!
 
 
 
Exactly at 6.30 in the morning:
"Wake up! I'm in front door, why you didn't open the door, I've been ring it like for thousand times already!" Siwon calls you.
 
"Why??" You still inside your sheet. And have no intention to get up at all.
 
"Let's run. It seem like you didn't work out enough lately.."
 
"I'm not.."
 
"Well I know your passcode. So I can break in easily if you're not open your door now."
 
Grunting, you finally get up lazily. "It's too early!!" You almost shout at Siwon when you open the door.
 
"I get back to Beijing the day after tomorrow. So you better follow me now. I want to do a lot of things today!" Siwon pushes you slowly to our own bathroom. "Go change.. Then we can have a brunch somewhere, stay in the house for the afternoon, and go out on late night."
 
"What did you say?" You couldn't hear any words he said because you're brushing your teeth.
 
"Never mind.. Just hurry!"
 
Even after you got dragged to the jogging track on your apartment, you just yawning all the way while Siwon is running with full energy. He runs ahead of you and then runs back to you and runs ahead of you again, continuing.
 
"Where do you want to go for the brunch?." Siwon runs backward slowly in front of you. "Any plan of what we're going to do in the afternoon before we go out tonight?" Asks him again, innocently.
 
"Tonight?" You stop jogging and try to explain it to him without sounds so guilty. "Actually, later on tonight.. I'll.."
 
 
 
Later on that night..
 
"Why you must accompany them to the club?? If they want to get to know Korean's culture better, take them to the castle not the club." Siwon talks to the closed walking closet door. Why they don't just stay in Jeju!
 
"They'll be fly back to LA the day after tomorrow. You said I have to mingle around with every body right?" You answer nonchalantly from inside the walking closet, struggling with your own dress.
 
"Today and tomorrow is also my only day off.  I want to do many things. We can't met on any other day because of our job. Why won't you accompany me instead." Siwon lose all of his reason to plead you not to go to the club with your ex boyfriend.
 
"They're not familiar with the town. Why you want me to stay with you anyway?"
 
He grab his hair and hopelessly sit on your bed. Looking down while screaming without a sound 'Because I want you, I want you only for me!!!'
 
Siwon shuts his mouth right away when you get out of the door and looks up on you.
 
Only to find that you wear your most seductive clothes he ever seen on you beside the bikini. It's a tight broken white bodycon tube dress that defines your every curves. The dress cover your cleavage perfectly and fall down to cover half of your thighs.
 
The first thing Siwon thinks of is scolded you, to wear such a revealing clothes. But as your sparkle eye looking at him, he lost his words.
 
"You never really around, and I promised to them long before today, why are you so angry? You have like tons of people around you." You stop him from answering by turn around, "Could you please?" You stand in front of him, showing the half length of your ped zipper. Mutely ask him to zip it up.
 
Yup, no bra.
 
Siwon gulps and exhales silently before standing closer to you. He really takes his time to slowly moving your hair that covering the zipper. And slowly zips up your dress while gracing your bare skin all the way.
 
You turn to him quickly as he finished.
 
"You should get some rest while you can, since it's your only day off." You say before walk away from him to your living room.
 
"But.. But.."
 
Riiinnnggggggg...
 
Your phone's ringing. It's from the security downstairs that want to confirm to you about the guest that just arrive at the building.
 
"Ah, they're here!" You run to your room again to do final preparation.
 
Siwon bite his lisps and scrunched his face in annoyance before walks toward the door, ready to strikes everybody that'll come through it.
 
Ring ding dong..
 
Siwon posed a bit before open the door, only to find a girl gasps and spontaneously closes in order not to scream. Behind her there's another three man. One of them, Siwon acknowledge as your ex boyfriend.
 
Siwon smiles and bows politely to them.
 
The girl automatically bow to her deepest. "Ehm... Anyeonghaseyo.." She Said with a careful korean.
 
"Oh, yes, hello.." Answers Siwon, also in korean. "I'm Choi Siwon."
 
"I know.." Whispers the girl. And she clears . "I'm Jenna, we're talk on the phone before.."
 
"I'm Kim Jae Hoon." Cuts your ex boyfriend in almost a perfect korean. Right when you just arrive behind Siwon. Using his korean name for the second time I front of you.
 
Siwon who feels your existence behind him, grab your arm in instant. Like to showing off to your ex, 'She's mine now.'
 
You widen your eyes, involuntary.
 
"I'll get my bag, wait a minute." You please all of them into your apartment. "Jenna, take your bag to the room.. Come.." You grab Jenna while please the other to enter your house. "Can I get you guys anything?"
 
"No, don't bother us.." Says one of your friend. Jenna is not following you and following Siwon instead, while keeps on staring at Siwon.
 
"Are you... are you coming with us?" Asks her in english, timidly.
 
"No." You answer it, firmly. Stoping on your way to your room.
 
"Why??"
 
"Wae??"
 
Ask both Siwon and Jenna in the same time.
 
"Didn't you say that you want to do a lot of things since it's your day off??" You tease Siwon on your way to the living room. "Jen.. Put your bag in my room. We need to get going."
 
"I'll take it." Says Jae and almost stands up if Siwon didn't grab the suitcase near the front door first.
 
"I'll TAKE it." Siwon speaks in English and emphasize every syllable.
 
Who did he think he is? Did he think that with taking this suitcase, she will be fall back for you. I won't let that happen! Siwon pouts at his way to your room.
 
"I'm leaving.." Suddenly he could hears you bid him goodbye in Korean from the living room.
 
Scrunching his face and annoyingly stomping his foot to the floor, Siwon is at his patience limit. He deeply exhale for a few time before got back to the living room and face you with a smile.
 
"Fine.. Come on I'll take you to the taxi."
 
"But I'll take my car." You say and face him back with a pout, pause your way to lock your door.
 
"No way. You will drink and all of that, it's safer if you just take the taxi." Siwon finishes your action and locks your door for you instead.
 
All of your friends just look at both of you, lost in translation.
 
When Siwon wants something he get it. He grabs you by the waist while get down on the elevator with all of your friends.
 
Without saying a word, Siwon spread his jacket and put it in your shoulder. "It's cold. Don't come back home too late."
 
He even calls the taxi himself. And please all of your friend  to board into the taxi. You try your hardest not to notice every single things he did, when tighten his jacket on you.
 
"Don't get drunk. Don't easily trust anyone, even if he's your friend." Siwon warns you while button up the jackets.
 
"Ehm.." You shortly answer him without looking at him.
 
His fingers reached the highest button near your collar and after finished that last button, he slightly grabs your chin and tilts it up so your face directly face him.
 
"Hurry back.." And he gives you a smooch.
 
Now. Of all time.
 
When you're all angry and try to be cold toward him. He just kiss you like that.
 
Your face got redden as you open your eyes and the first thing you see is his face staring at you almost like pleading.
 
There's a stain of your lipstick on his lips.
 
You couldn't help but erase the red mark on his lips while smiling. "I gotta go.." Awkwardly get back to your cold self.
 
You almost ignore his wave while get in the taxi, but as Siwon closes the taxi door for you, you couldn't help it but to stare at him. He weakly smiles, and it weaken you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh my god!! I'm in dilemma between being your good friend or being Siwon's fans right now! Didn't you say you're not on that phase??" Asks Jenna as soon as Siwon walks away.
 
You mention the club name to the taxi driver before turn to Jenna. "Cut it out.." You answer her lazily. Just don't discus my love life in front of Jae please.
 
"But he just kiss you in front of me!!"
 
"In front of US." Adds your male friend.
 
"We should've captured that.." Said the other jokingly.
 
"Sent that to the auction. I bet his company would pay higher so it won't leak." You answer them jokingly.
 
"Whoa.. That's a wall difference.." Comments Jae. "People would be in line to buy his kissing photo, while we could upload thousand of our kissing photo without even get a like on Instagram."
 
Everybody laugh at that jokes, but you scrunch your eyebrows. Our? 'Our' like the rest of us or 'our' like you and me?? You don't know whether everybody else were so insensitive to catch another meaning behind his words, or you're just being too sensitive to interpret that what Jae really means was that you mean nothing if it wasn't for Siwon.
 
 
 
As you promise yourself not to get close to Jae in 7 ft distant. Never. Even I it means you have to be in the dance floor just to avoid Jae who most likely would be drinking and smoking on the lounge.
 
But everybody seems in the 'sit down and relax' mood tonight, that all of them just sit around in the VIP lounge you reserved. They order some drink that you didn't even touch and do some chit chat. That's when your ex suddenly get up and greet someone who's just joining your table.
 
"Hey man!! How've you been??" Jae manly hug the guess.
 
You send a deathly glare to Jae who invite someone to your table without your permission. But as soon as the guest looking at you, you stunned.
 
"This is ____, she's the one who tour-guiding us for the past few days." Says Jae.
 
He turns to you. "I'm Park Jaebeom. Nice to meet you.."
 
Jay Park reaches out his hand to you. You've seen him through his music video and stuff, but he's so manly in real life. So you shyly shake his hand. "I'm Shin ____. I really enjoy Park Jaebeom ssi's music recently."
 
"Oh really?" He then sits beside you and begin to talk to you interestingly. "You don't seem look like someone who listen to my kind of music."
 
"I..." even listen to suju, "saw you in Kyuhyun oppa's radio star, he sang a but of your 'Joah' and I like it.."
 
"Oh.. You knew Kyuhyun?" He asks, you nod.
 
"Apparently she know a lot of Korean idols nowadays." Your ex who understand Korean butts into the conversation. Your deathly glare easily ignored by him. "Don't you guys usually hide your relationship from the public right?"
 
"Well most of us.." And Jay Park suddenly turn to you, "You're not Kyuhyun's..."
 
"No, no.." You chuckled, you already forget you feeling for him, decided that feels wrong to have a crush on your own brother. "He just an oppa I know."
 
And after a while, you know why Kyuhyun befriended with him, he's really nice as a friend. But you also know why Jae befriended with him, because he could be an to a his girlfriend, although it's just your intuition.
 
"You should come if there any party around. I'll contact you, what's your kakatalk?" Jay Park take his phone, so you check on your phone too.
 
And..
 
There's 57 miscalled, and chats around all media you could possibly thinking. And all of them are from --> Siwon.
 
And when you're just starting get panic of what might just happen, there's another call from Siwon again.
 
"Ya.." That's the first word he says after you pick up his call, weakly.
 
You barely hear him, surrounded with these loud music. "Ehm.. I can't hear you."
 
"Ya.. You.."
 
You scrunch your face, is he sounds so off or is it because you can't hear him well?
 
"What is it? I can't really hear you. What's the matter?"
 
"Just.. come here."
 
"Why?? What's happen?"
 
"Just because."
 
Now that you know he just being spoiler, you sighing and rolling your eyes, "Latter okay." And you ended his call like that.
 
And sighing again.
 
"Your boyfriend?" Ask Jay Park.
 
"Her stalker." Mumbles Jae.
 
You can just hit him with your killer heels if only Jay Park isn't there. And Siwon call again. So you decided to get to the bathroom to properly answer his call.
 
"What is it Oppa? I'll come home later. It's not like we can meet after that anyway."
 
He sighs, "Because I'm your Oppa, listen to me carefully.. Your ex is trying to get you back to him. Both of you went into the club, and you might get drunk. He can do anything bad to you after that."
 
You silently want to laugh, hearing he mumbling all of that words, probably half drunk. But no, you already get enough of him. "But I can't be single forever." You .
 
"What??" Siwon sounds like he choked up. "Then.... Just come here."
 
"Dweso. No thank you. I'm hanging up.." And you get out of the bathroom just to find Jae wait for you there.
 
"Want something to drink?"
 
"I had one, thank you." You try to walk as fast as possible without making it look like you avoiding him.
 
"Jay just move to the ground floor." He follows your speed. "Is that Siwon?" He motion your phone.
 
"Ehm." You just lean on a big column waiting for him to leave you alone, but he didn't.
 
"____.." He calls you nicely. "He treats you the best way he could."
 
You turn to him. "What do you mean?"
 
"This Siwon guy. He really care for you. Don't be so hard on him."
 
"What do you know?" You know nothing.
 
"Just because I treated you so bad it doesn't mean all guys will do. I'm sorry.." For a very long time, you finally see him as the one you've fall in love with years ago. He leans on the same column with you but on the opposite side.
 
You hesitantly stay on your place although you want to avoid him, "Well, it's.. Jae.."
 
"I heard from Hyerin that you went to NY because you felt uncomfortable with my relationship with Hyerin. And that's really the first time it's ever occurred to me that you're hurt because of me, and I never had the chance to say I'm sorry. So I'm sorry."
 
"No no, I'm just being immature."
 
"Me too. But I can understand, no matter what others might say about it, whether I just used you for Hyerin or I only played with you. I think you know it best that I did fall head to heel for you, at that time. And why we didn't work out, it's nothing to do with Hyerin nor I fall out of love with you."
 
"It's really over and what happen in that time doesn't really bother both of us right now.. So I don't care Jae, was it because of Hyerin or not."
 
Jae stands right in front of you, facing you. 
 
"Listen..  It's not that. I hope you can take it with a pinch of salt. But it's you.. You never love me, truly. You never let loose with me. I was never be the one who you can shared everything like I told you every single detail in my live when I'm with you. You never told me what you actually wanted. And if I couldn't provide what you actually wanted, you would be sad without even me knowing what's the problem. It's you who actually want a break up, but you never bring that issue to the surface because you're too afraid of what others might say about it. Because of the social media and all that."
 
You freeze.
 
"You were my best friend before we started that relationship, and I do care about you. I wanted to let you go.. I didn't want to hear you cry over me on your room and share it with Hyerin. I want you to be happy and all that. And I thought I did a right job. But after I heard you went to NY to avoid me and Hyerin, I knew that I made a bad impression of what supposed to be a good will. And being with you this past few days awaken me. I did not make your life better by did all the things I thought best for you, in fact I left a scar on your heart."
 
"You did." You silently agree.
 
"You're not happy with your life. It's not because you're still in love with me nor you're still angry with Hyerin, it's just you didn't really let go something from that moment." Jae cup your face. "You're afraid to fall in love. Because you're afraid to be hurt, again."
 
And you're not as mad to him as you though you were.
 
"This Siwon guy, did everything he could to make you care for him. And I know you do care about him. Whether it's your ego or your fear that he might breaks your heart, it just make him farther away. You never know what your life would be if you're with him."
 
"Jae.."
 
"You're pretty, and still young. It's the time for you to make much mistake to be learned latter on. If someday he break your heart then so be it. There's thousand others guy who would love you in the future."
 
And you hug him just like that.
 
Just to be broke by another phone call.
 
"Thank you so much but.."
 
"Go take that phone."
 
It's from Siwon (like duuh).
 
But there's just a random noise from his call.
 
"Oppa.. Oppa.." You break away from Jae and take the phone somewhere else. Still no answer from his line. So you call him back..
 
"Hello. This ____ phone number right?" Answer someone from the other line of the phone, who's not Siwon.
 
"Yes.. Isn't it Siwon's phone?" Your heart starting to race. "What's happen?" Worst scenario played on your mind.
 
"Siwon is drunk right now, and he keep on calling your name, and he's in the middle of calling you before he pass out. He said he don't want to drink so he bought his car. Did he promise to pick you up? Because if he did, I don't think he's been able to."
 
"What??" He make me worry to death just because he's drunk!!! F****! "I.. we're.. Is he okay?"
 
"Well.. Do you want to pick him up instead?"
 
The caller explains the place, so you ran to your seat to pick up your things. Explain your apartment address and password to Jenna so she could go home alone. And fly right to the bar that Siwon's friend told you.
 
It was rather an exclusive bar that you've never been to. Put Siwon's jacket that he gave you earlier on your shoulder, you walk to the greeter and told the room number they are in.
 
As soon as the usher open the private room for you, you really want to hit Siwon with your bag and high heels and everything you have on your hand, because there were like 4 famous actor chatting with one another on a round couch with expensive drinks served on the table. It's so exclusive and you feel like beggar with your expression once you see all of them.
 
"Hallo.." You bow to every single one of them. Wishing that you could turn back time and meet all of them in a proper situation. "I'm sorry but.."
 
"Oh, you're Siwon's?" Asks Kim Minjong and gets up just to shake your hand. "Nice to meet you."
 
"Yes.." You mumbling nervously. Siwon sits beside Jung Woosung and smiles to you as soon as he saw you. Looking so high.
 
"You come.."
 
You can't help it but to feel relieved to see him alright.
 
"I'm sorry to cause trouble.." You walk toward Siwon.
 
"No no.." Says The Jung Woosung himself before gave you Siwon's phone and helps Siwon to stand up. "Do you want to go home now?"
 
"Of course, my woman is here pick me up." Siwon clings onto you, that make you drown a feet into the ground.
 
This drunks .
 
The other man help you carry him after that. And you just should thank Siwon latter for this event.
 
"Are you alright? Can you drive him home?" Ask Jung Woosung while he carry Siwon to the exit way, "Should I call taxi instead?"
 
"No, it's okay.. I can drive him home." You barely stare at him, starstruck.
 
"____sshi.. I heard you want to meet me, Siwon said that earlier. And he really want to take you to meet me tonight but you had a sudden emergency."
 
"Oh really?" You look at Siwon who's smiling to the floor. "I'm sorry.. I didn't know.." 
 
"That's why I told you to come to pick him up.."
 
"That's your voice? On the phone, earlier?" No wonder you apart can feel butterfly in your stomach within just a few seconds call.
 
"Ehm.." He answers with his best smile that you could only see in tv.
 
"Oh, I'm so sorry.."
 
"Hyungnim.." Siwon turns to Jung Woosung. "It not her fault why should she apologize? What did my woman do to make her apologize?" He stands tall and holds you closer to her.
 
You sent a glare to Siwon. Don't claim I'm your woman when we're with the Jung Woosung!!
 
Jung Woosung laughs and rumbles Siwon's hair.. "This punk.. Go home safely.. Sorry we made you drunk." The he turns to you. "I think he's okay now. Please take care of him.. Have fun." And then he left you as he sure enough Siwon can walk on his own.
 
So as soon as he left, you let Siwon go and walk in front of him.
 
"Yaa!" Siwon calls you.
 
That you ignore. And talk to the valet parking boy instead, but he asks for the card so you face Siwon again.
 
"Where's he valet parking card?"
 
"Here~ee.." Siwon playfully points his jeans pocket, but not takes out the card.
 
Getting pissed, you coldly put your hand inside his pocket and take it yourself. Hits his hand hardly in the process.
 
"Aww.." Siwon just stupidly laughing while you give the card to the valet parking boy.
 
After the driver came with Siwon's Audi, he hesitantly open the passenger seat for you. "Does Siwon sshi drunk?" He's looking the way Siwon leans on you.
 
"Yes.."
 
So he directly went to Siwon side and help him get into the passenger seat.
 
"So you're the one who will drive?"
 
"Yes.." You're busy to find a cash for the valet fee, you couldn't see his face.
 
"Are you sure you can drive it? It's a little bit different than the other car. Do you want me to call a replacement driver instead?"
 
Offended, that's the moment you see his face and he's looking really worry about the car. You're rolling your eyes and done with everything tonight, so you just shove the $50 to his hand roughly. "I can handle it. Just take the chances."
 
You regret it a second later. I can still buy YSL lipstick with that though. You frown.
 
 
 
 
After you arrive at Siwon's house, you take him to his bed (where he instantly fell asleep) and take off his shoe, socks, open a few button from his shirt and ready to leave him alone.
 
But there's something about his sleeping stances that's so peaceful and sorrowful. You can't help it but sit on his bed and feel sorry for him for everything you did to him.
 
"I'm sorry.. But it's best for us to stay away." You kiss his forehead and stand up to leave all of this.
 
But then your hand get pulled.
 
You look back to find Siwon already awake and hold you hand. After you let out a strengthen sigh, you turn your face from him and try to pull your hand. But he hold it harder. Your body just follow when Siwon weakly pull your arm.
 
"Stay.. No matter how hard it is be with me, just stay. I need you."
 
That's when you're at your limit and cry at that very moment.
 
Siwon nudge your hand and now gently pull your weak body to lay beside him.
 
"Why are you crying?" He slits his hand under your head as you pillow. "I'm the one who should be crying. You rejected me all the time."
 
"You're drunk. It easy for you to say that." You're whining to him.
 
"Maybe you should get drunk too." He smiling and wipe your tears away.
 
You twirl, lay down with your belly above his abs and prop your head with your hands in his chest, looking at him.
 
"My live is miserable when I'm with you, how could you ask me to stay?"
 
"It's miserable because you're trying too hard to get away from me although you didn't really want to."
 
"I'm not." You pout. "I felt awful.."
 
Siwon just sighs and plays with the baby hair on your forehead. "Remember our early dates? When it just the two of us and no one's opinions matter?"
 
"Ehm..." You love how his eyelids half close and he's talking like he can goes back to sleep anytime between his talk.
 
"I miss that moments, now that I'm crazy about you."
 
 
 
 
 
You wake up feeling so suffocated and barely open your eyes when you can feel the light grey linen sheet is not yours.
 
You're not in your own room!
 
Then, smoothly, there's hand slither on your stomach.
 
Siwon??
 
It makes you snap open your eyes. And you figure it out you're spooning with him hold you from behind.
 
A lot of thought went passed your mind. But you're getting so suffocated to the point you unconsciously flex your shoulder to loosen his hold.
 
"Ehmm.." You could hear his moan as he let his hand off of you.
 
Oh my god.. You squeeze your eyes close.
 
After that you could feel Siwon slowly move farther from you and flex his body. He let out another moan before saying, "Good morning sunshine.." And then he adds something silently "Thank you God for let me waking up with an angle in my arms." Siwon rubs your hair gently.
 
You flinch to his touch and try your hardest pretend to be asleep and not looking at your back.
 
You bit your lips, close your eyes and listen to every sound behind you that indicate his very action. Once you're sure he went to the bathroom and the shower is , you sit straight and just realize that you just wear his white shirt above your underwear.
 
What the.. Oh my god! What happened last night?? Jenna!! What happen to her?
 
You frantically rummaging under the sheet to find your dress. And it's so disheartening to find it lay down messily on the floor. Your bag, phone and everything were no where to be found.
 
Before you could accepted the fact that you'll be a dead meat as soon as you found out about what happen last night, you get off his bed and go the living room to find your bag. Trying to reenact what you remember about last night before Siwon done with his shower.
 
You're in the middle of drinking a glass of water because your head feels like spinning when you see your bag. The bag is on the table right in front of the door, where you remember you put there right after you open his door.
 
So you just lean on the door looking at your bag to sort the sequence after you come in and put him to bed. But suddenly the door bell rang and the intercom just beside you, so you could see the person who rang it. It's kyuhyun.
 
Aah Kyuhyun oppa! What's he doing?"
 
You unconsciously open the door just like it was your own home. Without thinking anything.
 
"Oppa!" You greet him with a smile from ear to ear.
 
But Kyuhyun is not smiling like you expect him will do. He scrunches his face, "What are you doing here?" He asks in shock.
 
"I.." 
 
 
 
 
Enjoy enjoy the quick update! Thank you for reading, subscribing and vote!
 
 
 
 
 
31 January 2015