Flabby Arms

Secret: Between The Two Idols

"I'm sorry but I think he couldn't take you home..." The manager looks really sorry. You your lips and slightly scoff to your plate.

"Hyung..." Siwon widen his eyes.

"It's okay..." You wave to Siwon "I can go home by self, beside I need to hanging around here a bit longer, you guys can go first. I..." You once again fail to look into Siwon's eyes. "I... I'll just stay here, you can go first." You repeat your words to the manager.

"I'm so sorry... But we really have to go.." He stand up and grab Siwon's bag for him. "I’ll call a cab for you."

"No no, I'm okay." You smile to the manager to ensure him. Siwon slowly stand up and finally exchange a glance with you. You suddenly remember the bag you brought for him, "Oh, I almost forgot! I brought this or you." You hand him the bag. "I'm sorry I don't know that you guys also join us so I just brought one."

He sigh while receiving it. "Ah, thank you, you don't have to." He bow to you, formally. Which taken you aback because it's so formal.

"Okay.. Be careful while you're leaving." The manager shake your hand. "Nice to see you again."

Siwon paid all the bill before he turn to you, "I'm sorry I can't take you home. Thanks for the package, I'll call you later."

You're stand up to deliver them, but both the manager and Siwon look at Kyuhyun who didn't even move from his seat.

"Kyuhyun?" Ask Siwon.

"Junghoon Hyung, I'll just stay here I'll get Yongseon Hyung take me to mbc so you won't have to drive me." He turn to Siwon. "I'll take her home for you, Hyung."

The manager seems to disagree but he realizes that he's going to be really late so he just nod and eyed Siwon to follow him.

"But..." Siwon looking at you. You bow to him, avoiding his eyes. The manager nearly dragged him to walk outside.
 

 



As soon as they left, you sit back and sigh, forgetting that Kyuhyun is still beside you.

"Ehm." He dries his throat.

You look to his side. "Kyuhyun sshi. I can go by myself, you don't have to take me."

"Oh, you know my name?"

"What? Of course... I met you at the backstage if you didn't remember." You try to convince him. This is somehow feels awkward, so this whole time he doesn't know that you're Siwon's friend that he met earlier?

"Ah... you remember?" He smiles, "Why are you always brought something for him like when we met at the backstage? You never bring me anything.."

You scoff, this guy... "Yes.. I'll brought you one if we met again, plus the healthy package I just brought him." You grab your back and prepared to leave. "Thank you for the meal.."

"Okay, come on." He stands up and put on his cap. "I'm not feeling like to wait here either, let's go." Kyuhyun walk outside of the restaurant with you.

"Where to?" You follow him.

"Your home." He answers, looking back at you. Since you're always feel conscious to others when you walk with Siwon, so now you take a step distance from Kyuhyun when walking with him. But he slows his step to matching it with yours.

"Where's your car?" You innocently ask Kyuhyun once he started to slow down.

"I didn't bring one. I thought you bring your car with you." Kyuhyun cutely scratch the back of his head.

"That's why I told you not to take me home." You getting frustrated.

"Yah! You should tell me that." He look around "So how we'll reach your home?"

"Duh..." You roll your eyes and look at the street. This man you barely know was just scolding you for his own stupidity.

He looks at you and sigh. "Let’s just wait for the taxi here." He stands beside you.

Both of you are standing in the sidewalks around Cheongdam-dong where a lot of people passing by. Some of them are foreigners, and not just a little from them stole a second glance to Kyuhyun through his hat. What surprised you is that he just comfortably stands beside you without bothering others. It’s not like Siwon bothers about the others too, but Kyuhyun doesn’t put on pose like the way Siwon usually stand. Kyuhyun just lazily put his hands in his pockets and busy looking for a taxi.

When the taxi come, Kyuhyun politely open the door for you, letting you step in first before him.

After you tell your address to the taxi driver, Kyuhyun opens the conversation.

"So you are mother's business partner and she introduces you to my Hyung?"

"No, she befriended with my mom since years ago. I already knew him back then." You give Kyuhyun a quick glance.

 

He looks at you, nodding. "Oh... And then?"

"Eh..." With him looking at you, anticipate for your answer, you find it hard to rephrase the situation you had with Siwon. "We haven't met for years, and accidently we met a few months ago, so now we're just like.. ehm.. rekindle?" You try to find the words that fits.

He nod. But the way Kyuhyun nod his head over and over again with the expression like he totally understand what you're saying makes you want to burst out loud. A small laugh escape your mouth as you look at him.

"Why didn't go with him and the manager?" You ask Kyuhyun.

"We have a different schedule. He had a CF filming, scheduled in 4pm, I don't know what happens so it starts earlier. While I have to go to Ilsan around 5." He explains it while looking at you but then turn his head to look at the road. “We just had a practice together at the company, that’s why he took me to go eat with him.” He stole a glance at you again before looks away. “Maybe he wanted to take you home on the first place, since he still got hours before his schedule, but because it’s been push forward, so..”

 

“I understand.” You look away from him. “So do you always have individual activities outside concert and fanmeeting?” You tried to diverse the conversation.

You two continue talk about his activities until arrived at your home. You thinking about to pay the cab fare or not when Kyuhyun already give his money to the taxi driver and get out of the car, holding the door for you.

You get out confusedly, but he already close the door and let the taxi get out of your house. "I thought you live alone in some kind of residential building or something." Kyuhyun look around at your entrance door.

"I thought you're going to use that taxi. How do you get to Ilsan?" You ask, still confused.

"I told you I need to get there around 5, if I go now it's too early." He says this to you like it the most reasonable answer ever that it doesn't even make sense for you ask this out. "I don't feel like to wait for my manager at the restaurant, so I figure it out I'll just wait here.."

"At my home??" You abruptly point at yourself.

"Yeah..." He saw you hesitating to step into your own home. "Aren't we going in?"

You're looking at him in blank expression. "I can take you to Ilsan if you want. I mean... I have my car here."

"No thanks. Come on.." He gestured you to come to your own house.

You told Kyuhyun to come and sit on the living room. As you two sit, your mother come out and smile so wide it almost hid her whole face behind the smile.

"Where's our Siwonnie?" She stop smiling as she looking confusedly at Kyuhyun because she thought it was Siwon who take you home. Apparently Siwon's mom already call your mom before this. Oh another arranged date plan.


"Siwon oppa have a sudden schedule so he can't take me home. He's Siwon oppa's brother, one of the band's member. He takes me home instead." You pointed at Kyuhyun, he stands up and bow politely to your mom and shakes her hand.

"I'm Kyuhyun." He introduce himself to your mom who suddenly smile again. She pats Kyuhyun's shoulder.

"Oh, nice to meet you. What a good brother..." She compliments Kyuhyun, "Kyuhyun, I'm sorry I have to go. Just make yourself comfortable. Good bye.."  and then she turns to you. "I need to get out now. I just wait for you to arrived at home. I'll be at the hotel if you need me, okay darlings?" She pecks your cheek that makes you blushed because she did it on front of Kyuhyun.

After your mother leaves the house, Kyuhyun laughs at you and sit again.

"But, Kyuhyun sshi, if you have to go I really am can take you there. You don't have to call your manager." You try to stop him laughing at you being kissed by your mom.

Kyuhyun sighs and slouches on the couch, "I need my manager to work there, so you don't have to take me."

"If you need your manager why don't you take that taxi to come to your manager instead?"

"Do you want me to get out of your house?" He stick up his from the couch and prepare to stand up.

"No, no! It's not what I mean." You told him to stay. He easily slouch back on the couch.

"My phone run out of battery. Can I borrow your charger?" He take out of his bottled water. You saw this as a sign that you should offer him a drink.

"Wait a minute." You hurriedly walk to your kitchen to bring him a drink and get back to the living room to get your charger in your purse.

"Why did you walk out of the room if your charger was right there?" He points your purse at the table.

"To bring you a drink." You answer matter-fact-ly.

"Waa, so nice of you." Kyu drinks it and grab the charger you gave him. "Not iPhone charger." He just realizes it when he can't plug it into his phone. "I don't even bring my iPhone. I need Samsung charger, this one.." He points his phone.

"I don't use that phone. I think we don't have such charger here." You try to remember what phone the helper ajuma’s phone.

"In this big house no one use this phone?? You should use our national brands! Who are you? Are you Steve Jobs's daughter?" He scolds you endlessly.

"Mwoya?" You hiss silently. "Use my phone instead! Call Siwon oppa to ask your manager's number."

"No thanks, he’ll be busy.. I'll just use my tablet." Kyuhyun take out his iPad.

"What? You use Apples too! Two Apples! iPhone and iPad!" You point at his iPad furiously.

"Of course." He busy taps on the screen, ignoring you. "Is there any wifi?" Kyu asks you without even bother looking at you.

"The router is in my room." You take your iPad too and stand up. "Do you want to use it? The range is not reach here." You check it on your own iPad.

He looks up at you suspiciously. "Why the router have to be in your room?" He squeezes his lips together.

"Why? What's odd?"

"Did you intentionally place your router there so you could take me to your room so you could..."

"Yah!! What's that?!" You drop the honorific completely.

Kyu laugh at your furious expression. "Yah! Shin ____, I'm older than you. I'm basically your oppa."

"Yah!! Oppa! What's that?!!" You repeat what you've just said. "I'm trying to help you here. Just stand outside my room if you don’t want to come inside." Adding a formal language at the end of your sentence.

He bursts into a louder laugh. "Okay, I understand." He also speak in informal language. He stands up and follows you to walk to your room. "I let you go this time. Don't forget you still owe me flower bouquet. Watch my musical and bring the flower there." He ruffled your hair. Not like Siwon who usually ruffled the top of your hair or just your bangs so it won't make your hair frizz, Kyuhyun was totally ruffled your hair until it completely mess up.

You smack his fluffy arms. And laugh at it because it's so flabby, not like Siwon's muscle.

Kyu also laugh at you, embarrassed. As you two walk side by side, laughing at each other, you look at him, the guy you barely know even an hour ago.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: I JUST MET THE CHOI SIWON HIMSELF

Okay, easy.. (take a deep breath) I have a lot of note, first, Kyuhyun was already there since the beginning it just being uncovered, I'm sorry if I disappointed you.

Second, I usually already had like 3 or 4 chapter in draft in advance of the chapter that I just post, so I actually want to revised this chapter before post this around two weeks from now because I'm super busy these week. But this noon, I JUST MET SIWON!!! LIVE!! It's like he really in front of me. My mind is not in it's right place right now so I just spazzing around while post this. Oh my god he's so fresh and thin and adorable he's just like a kid after taking a bath and walk around with his wet hair. And I met him. X)

 

3 June 2013