Post Accident

Secret: Between The Two Idols

You just feel your body spin around, so you didn't really know what's going on until you hear Kyuhyun shouts your name on your phone. It falls about ten inch from you so you drag your body to reach it. But before you can reach it, you feel Hyerin slaps on your cheeks. "How dare you to talk back to me!!"

Unable to move your other hand you begin to frantically kick her to keep her away from you. But she’s stopping you by sits on your stomach and locks your legs with hers. "Let me go!!" You reach your phone with your right hand while Hyerin keep on hitting your head.

"Kyuhyun oppa!!" You scream to your phone. Hyerin wears a lot of ring that whenever she hits your face you could feel a sting on your skin like its bleed.

"No one could help you here. He can't access the elevator, stupid!" She pinches your hand to make the phone farther from you. "You always like that. You can't live without other's help."

You try to wiggle, but any wiggling doesn't seem to move Hyerin from your body. When you can't fight back any longer, your instinct told you just to cover your head, but Hyerin pulls your hair and bangs your head to the floor. "Oppa..." You weakly speak to the phone, didn't even hope for Kyuhyun to hears you.

Just when you about to give up because your sight become darker and darker, you open your guarded hand and slightly saw the door open before you finally close your eyes.

 

...

 

"There! I told you something happen!!" You open eyes in another second because you could hear Kyuhyun's voice.

 

He runs towards you while two guards behind him try to chase Hyerin who get out of the house as soon as they came in.

"No don't chase her." You suddenly found your strength when Kyuhyun tilts your head to see your condition.

You could hear Kyuhyun mumbling "Oh my god.. Oh my god."

"But miss we have to report this to the office." Said one of the guards

"Yes. It's criminal.." The other prepares run outside so you almost sit straight up.

"Don't!!! I forbid you!" You yell from the top of your lungs that make Kyuhyun almost jump away. "Leave her alone."

"Yes.. Miss representative.." Answer the two guards

Kyuhyun looks blank hearing that, but he quickly pays attention to your body. "Call ambulance or something." He tells the guards.

"Don't call the ambulance.." You shove his hand. I’m okay..

"I need to get you to the hospital." Kyuhyun checks every inch of your body.

"I don't.." You about to lose your conscious again, so Kyuhyun decide to take you without waiting for the ambulance.

"Keep still." He prepares to lift you up, "Which one is hurts? Are your neck's hurts?" You shrug and eyeing your right hand so Kyuhyun carries you from the other side, avoiding touches your right hand. He then tells the guards not to call the ambulance but asks them to show him the hidden elevator and to prepare his car in front of the hidden exit way too.

Because you can't grab Kyuhyun's neck to cling on, he repositions you to lean on his wide chest; You could hear his heavy breath as he walk inside the goods elevator.

"I forgot to bring your phone, I should have called your mom." He silently says to you in between his breath.

"Don't call her. I'll tell her tomorrow." You answer while keep your eyes closed. "I'm sorry we couldn't go the makeup store like you want to.." You whisper to his ear.

A small smile slips his lips as Kyu rubs your thigh with his thumb where he places his hand to carry you. "Don't think about that."

You rest your forehead on the crooks on his necks because you're about to faint again. "Oppa you came.." His soft body scent infiltrates into your mind, soothes you fall back into your unconsciousness.  

"Of course.." He holds you closer when you close your eyes again. "Should I call Siwon Hyung?" Kyuhyun looks down on you but you finally pass out, so Kyu started panicking and tries to wake you up.





 


"Oppa.. I'm okay, you don't have to stay here." Kyuhyun lays you down on your couch after he took you home from hours of treatment and examination from the hospital. "You shouldn't came to the hospital either. What if they connected you with my condition and made a baseless rumor?" Kyuhyun put your casted right arm slowly above your stomach.

"Yah... You can't even stand up alone, how can you send me away? How would you go to your room?" Kyu nudges your leg with his knee.

"Like this?" You stick up your and lean on your injured hands.

"Yah yah yah!!" Kyu tries to prevent you to use your right hand. "You really like to drew people away, don't you?" He holds one of your cushion and sits more comfortably on the couch beside you. "Just like you drew away that guards and the doctor." Kyu sighs, "You need to rest for a few days, what are you going to tell everybody anyway? Don't tell me you're going to tell them that you fall from stairs just like you told the doctor. Did you think he wouldn't notice?" Kyuhyun scoffs. He’s looking at you, where bandages pasted all over your face.

“Yeah, it’s so stupid of me thought that he’d believe in my reason… He was eyeing you suspiciously right after I said that.” eHeYou hand him the TV remote. "It will get better tomorrow. Other people will buy it."

"You have cast on your hand and bandages all over your face for god sake! It won't get better tomorr.."

"Oppa are you hungry?"

"No! Don't cut me off!" He sits straight up and looks at you, "She needs to be reported..." But Kyu softened his tone when he looks at your scared face. "I'm sorry.."

"I'm sorry...” You bite your lips and look at him apologetically, “I'm sorry to make this supposed to be fun night became a dreadful night. I didn't mean to made you responsible for me when I called you. I'm sorry to involved you."

Kyuhyun stops on his action of changing the cannel. "I don't even want to imagine what would happen if you're not scream for me this night.. Don’t mention it. Let’s just focus on get you better okay.." He finally found the channel he's looking for.

You look straight to the TV screen. "I'm embarrassed. You shouldn't saw that.."

Kyuhyun also look straight the screen. "You shouldn't be. That what friends are for.."

You're touched by his words and just realize all the things he did for tonight. You never really have a close friend that knew all side of your live, you always divided all of your secrets to different people...

"Why did she do that?" Kyuhyun silently asks you.

You sigh. You always divided all of your secrets to different people, but what happen earlier tonight is kind of secret that you’d never share to anyone. "For your information it's not something I do everyday..."

Kyuhyun laughs, "Oh I thought it happen everyday. She seems so good at clawing and beating. Why are you so submissive? You should fight back!"

"She sat on me! I couldn't do anything! Beside I can't hurt her, she my best frie..." You lost track of what you just said. Is she? Is she your friend?

Kyuhyun just sighs and drown a little deeper in the couch and turn the volume up. Inside, you thank him because he doesn't asks you for more.

 

You turn your attention at the TV screen, "Waaa it's you! I watched this show a few times before I knew you, I never realize it's you."

"Yah.. Do your part as a friend, watch every show that I'm in, buy my songs. You can always see Siwon as a bonus anyway.."

You chuckle, but inside you feel bad for him. Even the concert's ticket was a free complimentary from Siwon. You promise yourself that you're going to buy his every songs and albums.

You find it really amusing to watch Radio star with the mc beside you. Although you don't really interested in the guests stars but the way Kyuhyun commenting his own action on TV is hilarious.

"Ah they cut it out. I joke about our accident after that.." …  “How can they always catch me every time I made face like that?” … “You supposed to laugh at that joke… Why? It’s not that funny?”.

And when the commercial break he turns to you. "Do you have any snacks?"

"I have some nuts? I also got some drinks in the fridge." You about to get up but Kyuhyun holds you.

"No no, no. I'll take it myself. Just sit down.." He goes to your kitchen alone and rummage to find some snacks. “I can’t drinks anyway, I have to drive back.”

“I’m not offering you alcohol.. There’s juices and yoghurts.” You chuckle. "If you're hungry we can call delivery since I can't cook for you." You shout at him from the living room.

He doesn't budge from what he's doing until he walks back to you. “You’re getting paler?" He put his hand on your forehead. "Did it still hurt?" He motion your hand. His hand tenderly moves your hair strains that fall upon your face.

"No. The painkiller kills everything. I just feel so high right now." You take a look closer to his long slender finger that intertwine with the end of your hair, "Do you have nothing to do now? I mean, you wasting your time by doing nothing with me here." You remember a pack of document you have to revised on your laptop, but you couldn't even feel your right hand, how could you type something.

"This is my job, I have to monitor the show that I'm in." Kyu says and sits back beside you. He feeding you the hazelnut he just take from the kitchen. "You should give me some feedbacks too, so I have a view from normal viewer. It's funny right? Compare to another talk show.."

"I honestly never really watch talk show.." You timidly answer.

Kyuhyun raises his eyebrows, "Really?" and then he mention names of talk show you never really heard before. "You never turn on your tv??"

"It's not like I never watch TV, maybe I did but I forget the names."

"It's no wonder you look depressed all the time." You widen your eyes, Why? "You never taste the medicine of my humor."

-___-

 

You throw a cushion beside you to him. "Well, my friends in college often watched running man together after one of them downloaded it with English subtitle. And it’s funny. I laughed! I only laugh if it’s really funny."

"Really? Did you laugh at the episode with Siwon Hyung in it?" Kyuhyun asks you.

"Oh, he's participated in it? As a guest?"

Kyu looks at you with the oh-please-face, "I know you're not our fans, but yeah.. it'd be nice for him to know that his friend at least supported him by watch the show he's in."

Kyuhyun said that as a joke, but you biting your lips and don't dare to look at Kyuhyun by the eye, knowing you never support him not Siwon in anyway.

“Are you hungry? Should I make some ramen for both of us?” asks Kyu, waking you up from your thought.

“I don’t have any ramen at home. Just call the delivery, the menu is in the shelf.”

Kyuhyun walks back to the kitchen and open your other shelf, he rummages for something before waving two packs of instant ramen in his hands. “It’s here… Should we?”

You sigh, “It’s not mine, it’s Her.. But yeah, I’m hungry anyway..” prop your weight on your left hand, you tried to stand up in order to cook the ramen for Kyu, but Kyuhyun yells at you from the kitchen.

“Ya!! Stay still!” Kyuhyun points at you. “I’ll cook it, you just stay right there!”

 

He resisting on cook it by himself, so you keep on yelling the instruction from the couch for him.

 

“I know… I know… Every guy in this world at least can cook an instant noodle.” Kyu says, holding a pot of ramen to your living room. He meticulously put a cover on the table before put the hot pot above the table so it won’t burn the wooden layers. After that he tries to mix the soup with the chopsticks. So you try to involve in the process by holding a spoon with your left hand to mix it too, but Kyuhyun lightly slaps your hand. “Ya!” Kyuhyun is busy with his ramen and not even looking at you. “Could you just listen to me once and don’t do anything for the rest of the day?”

 

Crinkled your nose, you give Kyuhyun an I’m-sorry-kind-of-look. He replies it with a chuckle and gives you a mouthful of noodles that he already cooled down first. “Here…”

 

You eat it with full of hesitation because, first, you don’t want him to feel that you’re under his responsibility, second, you don’t want to eat ramen at night because it so unhealthy.

 

“What?”

 

“I didn’t say anything…”

 

“Your face did. What?”

 

“Nothing. Could we watch the running man you mention before?” He searches it on the internet for you as soon as you ask him. “Oppa…” you carefully call his attention again.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Did you often make instant noodle in the dorm? I mean it’s like all busy guys live under one roof.”

 

“Not that often, but yeah… If we felt like to..”

 

“You shouldn’t! It’s unhealthy, it’s bad for your intestine, it can’t even digested well. Furthermore it near your bed time, your stomach should has its rest as well, but the…”

 

Kyu stops you by offering you another mouthful of ramen in front of your mouth.

 

“But you’re hungry now, aren’t you?”
 

You just lose like that.

 

So both of you ended up watch the running man episode that had Siwon and Jackie Chan in it with Kyu feeding you with the ramen he made. Laughing like crazy in the middle of the show, you didn’t really pay attention to the food he put inside your body.

Being tired and full, you have no idea when did you drifted away to fall asleep. Maybe because of the medicine and the ramen. But suddenly you had a silly dream where you also play catching the stuffed animal doll and then Jackie Chan kungfu-ed you on your right hand. It's hurt like hell so you wake up from your dream and found your right hand was in hell of pain, you had tears on your eyes.

 

Not only your hand, but after you wake up, you could feel pain all over your body because the effect of pain killer already left. You’re biting your lips and looking around when you realize that you are in your room, not in the living room with Kyuhyun anymore. Your phone is beside you, so you take it to see what time is it. But there're messages from Kyuhyun;
 


I can't stay here, so I went home, but I'll go here as fast as I could this morning. All of your medicine are in your reachable distant. There's also water, TV remote, phone, book, iPad etc on the nightstand and under your bed. ㅋㅋㅋ. Don't even try to move from your bed until I arrived!
 

 

There's also another message from him;
 


Don't feel embarrassed to me. It's okay to been through something you never imagine you could be. I'm sorry I witnessed it, but I'll be more sorry if I wasn't there to help you.
 


And there's another message;
 


Ps: it's okay to save my number, named it something else, it's sad that I just mean numbers to you. 'Most handsome guy' would do.
 


You really want to call him right now, to thanking him for what he do, to scolding him because his last message, to whining about your pain, whatever the reason, you just want to hear his voice. But it's near dawn, and you don't want to bother him any longer, so you just put your phone beside you.

You just lay there, barely moving any muscle because your whole body is in pain, you wish you could just back to sleep, but major headache that you had is preventing you.

When you just stare blankly at the ceiling with silence embracing the night, suddenly reality hits you.

 

Hyerin just beat you up that made you literally lost consciousness, you had your hand joint almost dislocated, your whole body is in great pain right now you wish you just pass out again, and there actually someone who care enough for you beside your family that take a great care of you unconditionally,

 

Kyuhyun.

 

Unconsciously tears just drop from your eyes, and you finally cry overwhelm by the situation.

Hours later, no longer have tears left to cry out, you stay still in the bed until near six, you gather all the courage to call your mom because the pain is so unbearable.

"Mom, I'm sick.. Can you come here?"


As soon as your mom arrives, she screams from the top of her lung that you never heard before. Drills you more detail than the FBI about the causes of the ‘stairs accident’. Like Kyuhyun had predicted, she didn’t buy it, at first, but as soon as you said the pain is unbearable, she seems lost her senses.

She’s busy taking you to the family doctor and moving you to her house so you could rest and be treated. Now mother is more busy than yourself, she made an appointment to your dermatologist for your scar, to a pediatric for your arm physic therapy, etc. Your dad also busy takes over some of your works and arranges for your assistant to manage for the other so you shouldn’t come to work yet.

It takes days for you before you could do normal activities with your hands again and come back to your own apartment.

 

It was in the same exact condition like the way you left it, except for the pile of messy things on the corner table in your room. It was all hyerin’s and it’s gone now. It’s empty.

 

Empty, exactly like your heart.

 

Few days ago, her sister came to your mom’s house to ask for Hyerin’s things because she just flew back to LA an hour before and she wanted her things that left behind at your apartment to be sent to LA.  But as soon as Hyerin’s sister looked at you, she got shocked with your condition and although you didn’t say a thing about Hyerin, she could grab the situation and guess that Hyerin’s leave must had something to do with all the bruises on your body.

 

And although you denied everything, she cried and literally bow before you, beg for your forgiveness for her sister’s fault.

 

That’s the moment you could really entirely hate Hyerin. For making her bigger sister apologize for something she never did.

 

So you burned all of the things she left behind at your apartment.

 

Just kidding.

 

Your ajjuma sorted her things out because most of it was yours. In the end, the stuffs that sorted as Hyerin's are almost all super junior related. From CDs, DVDs, light stick, a 'Hyuk' necklace, booklet, even your hard-disk that she borrowed months ago contains thousands of super junior's videos and photos.

Because you're curious, and it's your hard-disk anyway, you try to look at it on your tv. Just open the main folder already mesmerized you. Hyerin saved everything in order and tagged the entire files inside with details that you wish she did in real life. She had different tags for different events, members, shows, concerts, airport photos, even fancams, while in real life she doesn't even put her things in the place it supposed to be placed.

The members even completely sorted out, like the whole complete member, there's also Siwon, Kyuhyun and other members when you thought that she only likes Eunhyuk and Donghae.

Getting more curious, you started to browse about Kyuhyun first. There's a folder contain all of his photos, from the breathtaking one until the hilarious one. So you quickly put the hilarious one on your phone before move on to the other folder.

You intentionally looking at Kyuhyun photos because he's someone you’re close with, and of course you aware that he's good looking and charming, but the idea that someone else idolize him and have like a hundreds pictures of him, tickles your senses.

 

However just after a minute or so, you're already curious about in what even did those picture was taken, who’s the member beside him, how can there be any wonkyu, etc. Without your knowing, you already addicted to it, you keep on clicking on the next video, and the next one, and the next one, and the next one.

 

The doctors told you to totally bed rest for three days before the next treatment for your hand and had a MRI for your head. Because of that you spent those whole days lying on your bed, watching the shows, MVs, even fancams from the hard disk that you already copied from Hyerin's. Once you start browse about super junior, you can't stop.

Literally, can’t stop.

Like, you should be sleep earlier in order for your condition to get better, but it’s not until near 3 am when you’re really sleepy, you decided to turn off the tv and closed your eyes. That way, just in that few days you already roughly catch things up about super junior in common.

You even caught your ajjumoni humming Bonamana's chorus when she walked out of your room.

What strange is, the more you drown deeper to the fandom, the more you feel like you never really knew them in real life. It gets into the point that you almost jump out of the bed when Kyuhyun face appears on your phone screen alongside with 'Flabby Arms' as the incoming call.

Oh!! Super Junior's Kyuhyun calls me!

"Hello..." You greet him slowly.

"What withy the tone?" His words seems like flipping you out of the bed and get you back on your senses, this is Kyuhyun, that oppa that always scolding you whenever he got the chance. "How are you? Is it still hurts?"

"It's not anymore.. I've got appointment for therapy this morning and they take out the cast, I can use my both hand now, I’ll start working next Monday." You sit straight up.

"Glad to hear. I'm sorry I can't visit you these days..."

"It's okay.. I know you're busy." Then you remember the whole videos that you just watch. "Kyuhyun oppa.."

"Hmm?" You swear you could listen to his voice to sleep. Even just the hum is so soothing.

"I watched a lot of your Radio Star, also your new show Mammamia."

Kyuhyun laughs. "You just watch it because you can't do anything besides lying around all day.." We'll it's true.. "So how was it?"

"You're charmingly mean.." He laughs even louder. "I wonder why everybody still love you.."

"That's the charms.." He pauses for a while. “Did you get your lunch?” he asks.

 

“It’s 10 am, I just got my breakfast..”

 

“Hmm.. Oh right.. all right then, eat well, rest well.. I’ll visit you soon.” he says, ending the conversation, although you still want to chat with him.
 




That day, in the middle of doing your paper work while listening to SJ's 5th album in on your dining table, someone ring your apartment bell.

"I'll get it." Answer the ajjuma. You nod while you turn the volume down because you’re not willing turn off the song that you recently really into: Y.

 

You hear the guest greeting via the ringer, but you just assume it was your assistant that want to help you with your work since it male voice and the reception below already allowed him to come up.

"Are you alright?" Suddenly Siwon appears on the door instead.

 

 

 

Author's note: Thank you for subscribing and reading..

I'm sorry for the late update. ^^

 

 

5 October 2013