Caught?

Secret: Between The Two Idols

"Yah! Why do I have to wait for him too???" Hyerin stand up in front of you at a lobby of the hotel your gym located.

"I told you, because I didn't bring my car, and he's willing to take you home before we.." What? Have a date?

"I can get home myself."

"Okay then.. There's a cab, you can take one." You point at the hotel's front gate.

"Aish!! How could you dump me after you're dating with the super star idol, Choi Siwon?"

You stand up and cover with your palm. "I'm not dating him... And I'm not dumping you. For your reminder, I ask him to drop you home in our way to meet." You look out at the entrance door where Siwon's Range Rover just stop. "There's he is. Come on!" You drag Hyerin.

Siwon being mannered like always, step out of his car and open a door for you and Hyerin.

In the first time, Hyerin seems so angry all the time, she always commented on every single thing Siwon do while he's driving. But the next day around, when Siwon also pick you up from the gym, Hyerin started to ask few things to Siwon. A day later, she already has a civilize conversation with him.

You and Siwon meet everyday for the last three days, sometime you just sit in the floor on your apartment (because it still under renovation and furnitureless) but sometime when he's busy he just take you home. And for today, you just talk in the phone with him.

"It's already the time to go into the plane." Siwon's calling from the airport. "Oppa will go to Hong Kong, ___~a take care of yourself.." He continues in such a cute tone.

"Yes.." You couldn't hold your smile. "Oppa too, take care of your health. Try to find some time to rest. Have a safe flight." You turn off your phone.

"Yah!!! It's oppa now?" Ask Hyerin. You two lazily sit on the gym' locker room couch after taking a shower.

"Why?" You put a playful nonchalant face to her.

"Really..." Hyerin lost her words.

Suddenly a female you often see often at the gym but you never greeting each other stand in front of you. From what the rumor circulating around the gym, she's some kind of editor in chief from a fashion magazine.

"So, I heard you from the 'A' group company." She’s looking down at you.

"Yes." You stand up and give her a bow, since she seems in her early 30s. You continue to say "Nice to meet you." This is really awkward, because you always see her at the gym after yoga class but never exchange a greeting before.

"Oh, yes... It's look like we had a same workout schedule." You nod at her words. "But I never saw you mingle around us after the work out."

"Oh, yes. It's because I went home directly with my friend." You point at Hyerin.

She waves her hand. "Eeeeyy... You need to be careful..." The woman say this with a really concern expression on her face that really different from her cold charisma all this time you saw her.

"I'm sorry, but why?" You look down at Hyerin who also doesn't know what she did wrong.

"I know you're dating the celebrity. Siwon sshi is a big star, how could he get this clumsy?" She laughs.

"I'm sorry, but we're not dating, really..." You're tired having everyone assume about your state when yourself had not confirm it yet. "He's just an oppa who take a great care of me."

"Oh, of course he is." She waves her hand. "But yeah, you know, I'm from media business. I know a lot of people in that area.. And once you slipped off, it will stay in the Internet for a long time. Celebrity couple these days is so overrated, but businessmen and celebrity couple? Umm..." She purses her lips cutely. "Just be careful, okay?" She prepares to leave. You bow to her again. "Oh! Come and hang out with us sometime.. Your parent must be glad to have their only heir to mingle with... decent people." She steals a glance at Hyerin and leaves.

"Mwoya??" Hyerin stand up right away, but feeling horrible yourself, you try to hold Hyerin and tell her laugh it off.





It's been days since you saw Siwon. He's still traveling around Asia and literally has no time for a small chit chat.

"You often have dinner at home these days." You father throw a comment as you serve the broth to him.

"Oh.." You lazily answer, "There's a fashion magazine editor in the same gym that I attend, and she told me to hang out with them after work out."

"Isn't that why you choose to join the health club there? So you can meet a lot of people.. Otherwise you could just run in the morning and in the afternoon around our house and use all the work out equipment your dad bought." You're mother always interested once she hears you socialize with someone important.

"Yeah... But she's kind of scary, haha. I mean, she's like directly insult Hyerin in front of her face while asking me to hang out with her. I don't mind hanging out with them, sometime, but Hyerin always seems like she's ready to get on a war every time she saw her at the gym. Just like our country. And I hate to be in the middle of that." You scoff then continue to eat.

"It's a good thing to know many people, but you just always have to be on your right mind, not to involve in that kind of things. You got the company behind your name, so if you did something clumsy..."

"I know dad.." You laugh; he always said the same things.

"Does Hyerin planning to get back to school? She hasn't finished it! How is her mom?"

"She never meets her mom even after she got back here, so I don’t know. All I know is that her sister just got pregnant with her first child.  Just don't mind her mom, she doesn't mind it herself. The only thing she does is waiting for me to pick her up to the gym, to eat, going to the spa and stuff."

"So the big black car that takes you home weeks ago is not Hyerin's?" Your mom glare at you.

"Ehm..." You pretend busy grab a glass of water. "No.. It's my other friend." The glass you're tried to grab seems so far away when you're partly lying. "Oh! Dad! The legalization things for the apartment were really confusing!! It's so hard. You have to tell someone to fix those things up..."

"You can't talk about work at the dining table!!" Your mom points her chopstick at you.

"Really? How hard?" Your father pretends not to hear her and just looking at his dish.

The diversion: succeeded!

Before you could answer your dad, your phone vibrates. It's from Siwon's korean number.

"Oh!" You couldn't hide the smile on your face. "Wait a moment..."

"You can't touch your phone here, you promise that." Your mother is still in bad mood.

"But Dad, it's urgent..." You plead to your dad.

"Go.." Your dad answers inaudibly.

"Honey!" Your mother protest when you left the dining room. "Isn't she a bit weird lately? Is there any gossip about her at your office? I'm sure she's meeting a guy, the Range Rover must be belong to a guy right?"

 


Not hearing their conversation, you take Siwon's call far away from the dining room.

"Oppa?"

He chuckle before even say anything. "Yes, ____~ah.. Has the interior renovation done yet?"

"Yes, it's done.. I already buy a few things to decorate too." You answer happily.

"Glad to hear, I'm sorry I couldn't help you earlier. Are you there? Can I come in?"

"Oh! Now? But I'm still... outside.."

"Or do you want to meet where you are? I'm actually really tired, so.."

"Do you want me go to your house instead?"

"Ah.. No, no.. Let's just meet at your apartment."

"Oh, okay. I'm going there, I'll let you know when I'm arrive."


You run back to the dining room and ask your mom.

"Mom, you know the tea you usually made for me, when I'm catch a cold, with ginger and cinnamon. Can I take a few bags?"

"What bag? I brew it with real ginger and cinnamon."

"Waaah? Really? How to make it?"

"Why? You look fine. Just told the ajjuma to make one for you."

"It's not for me... It's ehm... Hyerin. She's not feeling well. Actually I'm in hurry, I need to go.. So I'll just make it there. What's the recipe mom? What do I need to bring with me?"

Your mother hesitantly explains because you're about to leave just halfway through your meal.

 

Because the there's no cinnamon left on the kitchen you run to a grocery store on your way to the apartment. So you walk from the car to your apartment room with grocery shopping bag on your both hand.

When you're about to walk into your apartment room, from the hall way you could see Siwon was already leaning on your door.

"Oh!" You don't expect him to arrive this early because you just call him when you've done park your car down at the apartment parking lot. He looks really really really tired. His posture is not as sturdy as his usual self. He even hunch his shoulder while walk closer to you.

"You're coming." He smile weakly and try to grab your shopping bags. You take it away from him, don't want burden him more.

"You should just wait inside... The password is 10009. I’ll put the spare card on the receptionist. So whenever you're here just wait inside." You press the password and open the door for him.

"Waaah..." He amaze at the room. "For something this good, their work is so fast." He walk straight to the wide window and open the curtain to see the city' night light.

You stand beside him and realize that the view is so breath taking. If you could see this every night with Siwon stand beside you like this, then it's okay to release the other unit that you actually want. He then move closer to you, cling his hand on your shoulder and lean a little to you so you could feel his weight.

You want be in this position forever but your heart won't allowed you to, it race so hard; you afraid Siwon is going to hear it. You clear your throats and let go from his hold and walk to the kitchen.

"Make yourself at home. I'll make some tea. Do you want anything else?" You put your grocery at the kitchen counter. Siwon shrugs and walks toward you. "When do you arrive at Seoul?"

"Few hours ago. I had meeting right after I landed, then I went here." He sits on the kitchen bar. "I miss you."

You bite your lips together in order not smile too wide and look away from him. "Ehm..." You clear your throat. "Have you eat?"

"Yeah. You make yourself some meal. You look skinny. Don't work overtime, have some rest."

"Look who's talking." You laugh and drag him to the couch. "Just sit here, browse on some movie and wait for the tea... You look like you can faint at any moment."

You hurriedly finish your tea and bring it to the living room. He already sinks himself in the couch and sticks his eyes to the movie. He occasionally drinks your tea and groans after he gulp the tea just like after drinking liquor.

"This tea is so strong, it warmth my body as soon as it came in." He smells the tea.

"My mom always made this when I'm feeling unwell, so I learn it from her."

"Waa, I should just go to your house asking for this tea to your mom every time I'm feeling tired then." He laughs.

"Haha you should be her son too then, she's always cook me tons of food every time I'm home; it's hard for me to keep on diet." You then try to change the topic because you don't want him to tell you again that you're getting skinnier. "She randomly ask me to accompany her to go to Beijing few days ago, while you're in Hong Kong. I want to, maybe I could visit you there but it's so sudden I can't rescheduled my job."

"I was in Beijing too on Saturday, I have a fan meeting with the members, you should just came to Beijing."

"Oh, I thought you go to Hong Kong then Malaysia?"

"Hong Kong, Malaysia, Hong Kong again then Beijing. I spent more time on the plane than in the show I'm attending." Siwon exhales significantly. He then leans on the couch again.

You massage his shoulder, "Ah that feels good..." He moans, so you keep on massage him while watch the movie.

Getting absorbed into the movie, a few minutes later you already lean your head on Siwon’s lap on a sleeping position on your couch. 'Architecture 101' was being play on your TV. You somehow love the soundtrack but hate the ending, that's why you patiently wait until the song played on the end of the movie.

"Waah I love this song." You say to Siwon when the song was being played.

You want to change the channel but Siwon looks pretty interested on the screen, because his hand that playing with your hair now just rest on your shoulder.

"Oppa... You can stay here if you're too tired to drive home, but I can drive you home if you want to." You look up and find Siwon already fall deep into sleep.

His face is so perfect you can't resist yourself to touch his cheeks and trace his jawline. He twitches a little so you stop but keep on looking into his face. It's so peaceful you couldn't wake him up.

 

....
 


In the early dawn, your mother who found out that you're asking for your driver to send you a working clothes and bathing things to your apartment, come straight to your apartment herself instead of your driver.

She's parking her car in the basement when you walk out of the building side by side holding hand with a handsome young man. You mom just recognize you by the same clothes you're wearing last night but couldn't recognize the man beside you.

"He looks like a foreigner. Is he her ex? He's a bit taller and skinnier though. Who is he?" Your mom try to focus on the guy next to you.

It when you sent him into his big black car, a thought snap into her mind.

"Omo!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: I wrote a notes for this chapter here

Thank you for subscribing and reading..

 

21 May 2013