Tea and Americano

Secret: Between The Two Idols

"Omma, what are you doing here? I though you can't come." You move to your mom side and bow to Siwon's mom.

"Ooouuhhh, our Siwon already close with ____ already.”

“What are you two doing here?”

“So you’re the one who come out from ____’s apartment?”

“How could you met each other?”

“Aah, if that the case we didn’t have to arrange this for them..”

 

The moms were talking by them self and pat yours and Siwon’s shoulder in turn. You have no idea which question directed to who.

 

“Wait, wait.. You arranged all of these?” Ask Siwon. “You told me to come on your behalf, so I can meet ____?”

 

Siwon’s mom just smile, while your mom grab Siwon’s arms, and lead him walkinto the event again, “Our Siwon look so handsome tonight. So how long did you already meet her?”

 

“Oh, it’s not like that…” Siwon tried his best to be polite to your mom.

 

“Mom!” you hiss behind them.

 

Siwon’s mom grabs your arms too and walks behind Siwon and your mom. “So, how’s your relationship with him so far?”

 

Siwon’s mother looks like more calm than your mother, so you take this chance to explain what’s actually happening, “Mother, we’re not like what you think we are. I mean, we’re just close like friend..”

 

“It’s a perfect beginning isn’t it?. You two still have years to work on that…”

 

The moms take you back to the venue, where you and Siwon just avoided a moment ago. Talking to their friend on how they likely would be in laws. Siwon and you just stand side by side without even dare to looking at each other.

 

 

...

 

 

"So, which cluster do you think more suitable for me?" Ask Siwon's mom to you. She squeeze your knees to let you know that she's asked you.

The realtor who sit beside you widen his eyes because a moment ago she already asked him the same question.

Siwon's mother made an appointment with you today at your office because she want to start an investment on your company's new project. You've been accompanied her for hours, even though it's not part of your duty (since it's other department who work on investing and stuff), but you're always stand by her side when she talk with the realtor.

"This block offer the best view, so I guess this cluster will have higher occupancy rate... But that's my personal opinion, mother." You think that Siwon would like it either. "But for the return investment things, I guess the realtor knew it best, that this mix cluster would bring much advantage for you." You grin both to Siwon's mom and the realtor.

"Okay... I'll tell my consultant first then we can arrange another meeting for the document stuff." Siwon's mom then busy to make a call so you walk away, check on your phone.

You crack your neck and massage your nape when the realtor come closer to you. "Miss you could go back to your office floor, I can handle it."

"Oh, I'll just hanging around here." Then you continue with a whisper, "She's my mother friend so.." You smile and shrug your shoulder.

Your mom also especially told you before she's came that you have to treat her the best way you could.

"____~ah." Siwon's mother calls you.

"Oh yes, mother." You sit beside her again,

"When will you finish your work? Can you come with me to have a tea somewhere? You didn't get the chance to grab lunch, did you?"

You look at your watch, you actually planned to work extra time today since you just spent hours to accompanied Siwon’s mother and abandoned your own work today. But, your mom’s going to kill you if you ever refuse her, so..

"Yes, I didn't. Of course I'll come with you, any time.." You smile.

"Okay, great then. I'll manage all of this first, you can just leave me, do your work. We can meet at the lobby in an hour. How about that?" She smiles as you nod. "I brought a driver, so I'll take home after that..." She pat your shoulder as you bow and take your leave.

When you just step in your office, Siwon calls you.

"Did my mom ask you to meet her for tea?" He asks in hurry. Not with his usual greeting or a little chit chat like he used to.

"Yes. She's in my office since this noon, we're just done here, so she'll take me out to eat, I assume."

"I knew it. She just force me to come with her. So I guess I'll see you?"

"Oh great!" It's slipped through your mouth even before you think, so you cough a little, "Yes. I'll see you there.."

Another thought come across your mind. Earlier, Siwon’s mother told you that she’ll take you home, maybe she’ll take Siwon along. And if Siwon is not busy this day, then you could finally just hang out in your home with him. You smile from ear to ear and blushing like mad.

Oh now that our mother knew that we’re together, it’s getting easier to meet him. You thought.


You're giggling like crazy in your room and spent the hour to put on makeup and loosen your hair. Siwon likes to ruffle your hair, he can't do it of you tied up your hair like you did today, so you put down your hair.

Even before reach an hour you already sit on the lobby and grab a bag full of health pack for Siwon and wait for his mom. She constantly talks about Siwon on your way to the restaurant without even telling you that she also invites him along. So you try to hold yourself not to smile too much, because behind her knowledge, the two of you already knew that she arrange another meeting for both of you.

 

 

Finally, with Siwon's mother beside you, you enter the restaurant with a big smile on your face.

"Oh, accidently Siwon was in the neighbor. So I also ask him to come and join us. Is it okay?" Ask Siwon's mom. You bit you lips and nod. She utters something that you already prepared to.

"Of course! That would be great." Your smile getting wider.

"That's him.." She points at some table and look closer to Siwon's back profile. "Hmm?"

Siwon's back facing you so he didn't see you're coming. But at the same table, he sits with another two men. One of them facing you, so you could recognize him as one of the member.

"Hyung! Your mother is also here..." But then Kyu look at your direction. "Oh?"

He didn’t tell you before that he will bring his friends. Your smile slowly fades away. You bow to him, then to Siwon and his manager beside him when they look at you.

On the round table you seated between Siwon's mother and Kyuhyun, which is make you rather uncomfortable because you can't make a direct contact with Siwon. He also not yet have greet you beside a simple 'Oh, you're here?' When you're arrived.

The waitress give you and Siwon's mom americanos even before both of you made an order.

"I'll order that for you." Says Siwon to his mother.

"Oh so mother already made an appointment with Hyung?" Ask Kyuhyun. "I'm sorry I joined you, he didn't tell me that you're coming so I just take his offer because I thought he'd ate alone." He eyed you at his last word like he also apologizing to you with a smile. So you just nod to him.

"It's okay... I haven't seen you in a while so it's nice to see you. How are you guys?"

They spent about fifteen minutes to talks about super junior’s super-hectic-schedule. While you spent those minutes to be like a tennis viewer, always facing your head follow the one who's speaking, not involve into the conversation.

But like she can read your mind, after that, Siwon's mom started to talk about her and her recent activities that she kindly involving you into her story.

"... She's help me to understand everything about investing to a condotel. She might still look like a kid, I bet people at that business underestimate her at first, thought that she's just a beginner. But..." She sighs and taps your shoulder proudly.

You're about to answer it shyly but get distracted by the way Kyuhyun nod over and over again in a funny way as a gesture of agreement to what Siwon's mom just said.

"She's pretty, isn't she?" Ask her to the manager and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun nod cutely. "They really look good together, right?" She give a compliment with looking at you and Siwon in turn.

You glance at Siwon to see how he react but he just look at Kyuhyun direction, expressionless.  You sigh and smile to Siwon's mom instead. All that you could wish for is for someone to call you, or clumsily pour drink on your clothes so you have a reason to excuse yourself from here.

"Okay, I think I have to go now." Siwon's mom prepared to leave so you also gather all of your stuff prepared to leave. "Oh no, no, you just stay. Siwon will take you home instead, right sweetie?" She gets up and give Siwon light pat on on the shoulder. She take her leave after compliments you that today's meeting went well and tell the boys to visit her sometime.

Siwon turns his head to you for the first time today, so you really anticipated for it and smile to him.

"Your coffee is getting cold." He lean to his chair that made him slightly farther away from you.

“Opp..” You lean closer to him, almost whispering the words, but he's so far away so you talk to him in honorific again because feeling uncomfortable around the others "I'm sorry, but I have a really low acid tolerance. Thank you for order it for me, but.." As you talk, you waited for Siwon to fully pay attention to you but he always do something in between (like playing with his bracelets) that prevent him to have an eye contact with you. You glance at his wrist, he still wear the gift you bought for his birthday.

"What's this? Hyung, how many times did you have been set up into blind date with her without knowing that she can't drink this?" Kyuhyun playfully mock on Siwon.

Siwon just scoffs. Rather than looking at you, he turn his head to talk to the manager instead. You try to read what's on his mind, but assuming you couldn't just join into the conversation you turn your head to Kyuhyun instead.

He already looking at you that made you somehow blushed and lowered your gaze.

"I don't like coffee too." He says with slightest smirk. You smile to him, thankful for his emphatic. "But... I'll drink it anyway if someone already order it for me."

"Eng.." You rise your eyebrows, didn't expect him to speak like that. Is he really means? He always makes me looks rude! "I might get really sick if I drink it." You act nonchalantly.

Kyuhyun smile a little and cover it with pout and nod in agreement. You glance at him again, thinking how weird he is. Okay so seriously, there’s no one that accidently going to pour a drink on my clothes? Oh earth, just eat me alive. This is so awkward, I don't know what to talk about!!

"Siwon~ah. We suddenly have to go, your schedule has been push forward, so..." The manager look up from his phone and accidently meet his eyes with you, he then avoid it and look at Siwon.

"I'll take her home with taxi, you could just go first, I'll..." Siwon grab the situation while you're still in lost what really happens.

"We're almost late." Cut the manager.

"So you and Siwon have to go now?" You ask to the manager finally knew what's happening. The manager nods.

So he can't take me home? So we couldn't hang out alone? So this is it? After days we didn't have the chance to meet nor talk on the phone, we just meet like this? Okay, so long for your imagination of hanging out with Siwon at your home. You look down and massage your nape.

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Please involve to the polls.. :^)

Thank you for subscribing and reading..

 

26 May 2013