A New Nest II

Secret: Between The Two Idols

He notices Siwon who’s just stand closer to you, his eyes then turn into your shopping trolley that full with home appliances. “You two…” He hesitates to finishing his sentence but you know what he’s trying to speak.

 

 “Oh, he’s Lee Tae Goon, the CEO of ‘D’ Food Company, and he’s a friend of my dad, so…” you introduce his name to Siwon, and introduce Siwon to him. “So I guess you already knew him, Choi Siwon, he’s my…” you look up to him, trying to find the right words.

 

Siwon just bow slightly to him and clung his arm on your shoulder, “Nice to see you.”

 

“Oh, ahh… So your dad said that he’s going to announce something important, so this is it…?” he’s pointing at Siwon and you. Siwon and you look at each other.

 

“Wha… It’s not… No…” You try to explain to him. But he waves it off.

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

“Eeyyy…” he turns to Siwon and starts to talk about endorsement while you’re paying your things and he already excuses himself before you’re done paying.

 

“I’m sorry…” You’re back to honorific and bow to him because creating such a misunderstanding for him.

 

“Why?”

 

“For making everyone misunderstand about you.” He looks at the top you head when you deeply bow to him.

 

“Why are you worry so much?” he scrunch his eyebrows together, so you absentmindedly do the same thing. He then reaches out his hand again to touch your forehead and straighten your wrinkled forehead.

 

“Oh!” But you also notice his wrinkled forehead and point at his forehead. But as he smiles at you his wrinkle fade away.

 

“Let’s go.” He takes your arms with one of his hand and pushes the trolley with the others.

 

 

After that he tries so hard to light the atmosphere up. You could tell that he doesn’t want you to feel bad for him, so you act accordingly and just laugh at his jokes and stuff.

 

"Why don't we grab something to eat before I drop you home?" He looks at his watch. "What do you want to eat?"


"I..." You look at him who look at his watch again and you realize that he already wears the present you gave him. "What is that? You promise me to open it at home!!" You playfully hit his arms wanted to feel how toned it is.


He laughs. "I'm curious. Besides, I want to give you this..." He takes out something from the CD rack shelf and gives it to you.


It is a necklace, gold cross necklace to be exact, with roses dangling on the chain and a big cross as the main attraction. You smile at how it resembles Rosario. It must be from the trip he just went.


"There's a lot ladies merchandise that I wanted to buy for you, but since I went there with my dad and have no female advice, so I have no idea how to pick one of them." He steals a quick glance at you while driving. "We should just go there together, someday."


“Of course.” You nodded. "Now now.. What do you want to eat?"


"Vietnamese noodles seem yummy." He said that and point the Vietnamese noodle store in front of you.


A little hesitant because not like a fancy cafe or expensive restaurant, there too much people you’re not comfortable with in the restaurant. It’s not like you only eat at exclusive places, but since you’re with Siwon now, you became much more conscious about people arounds you. You heavily step inside with Siwon tailed behind you.


You seated in the table for four. While you happily eat and chat, you realize Siwon pays more attention to your surrounding than to his own story he tries to tell.


"Don't look around." He whispers and almost not moving his lips to speak. "But there's someone who always looking at us since we're walk in..."


"Looking at you..." You corrected him.


"At us... And he's about to take a picture..."


"Oh my! What should we do?" You cut him again.


He smiles and sighs, clearly doesn't like someone cut him in the middle of explaining something important. "So if you excuse me, I'll go to the bathroom for a minute and call someone to join us... So it'll look less like a date."


You nodded but then had a better idea, "It's near my office, I can call my assistant instead. It takes maximum 10 minutes for him to get here." You look at your watch. "It's almost time for him to get off work, fortunately. I can spend a lot of time in the bathroom too, it will be weird if you do that instead."


He's a little hesitant but let you do it anyway because you're insisting.


Your assistant really comes less than 10 minutes to save the day. He sits beside you and you lean away from Siwon to keep a distant. Although you feel sorry for your assistant because you bother him when he's about to go home, you also relive that Siwon don't go into trouble because of you.


Like before, when you're going out of the restaurant, you went off first with your assistant. Then go to Siwon's car alone before Siwon follows few minutes later.

 

 


"I know saying sorry for a thousand times doesn't make thing better. But I'm truly sorry for always bother you whenever we went out." That’s the first thing Siwon says when he enters his car and sees you.


"It's okay." You pet the back of his palm without you knowing. He holds your hand as he starts the car.


You have no idea how many time your heart fell to your stomach today. But as he looks away from you to focus on the road you realize something else.


Doesn't he often do this kind of things to other girls? Like the girl he hugged after the Super Show that he claimed to be another member's friend, and god knows how many other girls more. Siwon is a celebrity, for god sake!!


Wait a minute. But if I'm just like one of them, why would he try to cover things between us so hard in front of other people? But he also acts slyly in front of his or my acquaintance as well. Look when we're at the apartment and the home appliances store. Could he treat me like anyone else who had a casual dinner with him without any further romantic relationship?

So what am I to him? Just the daughter of his mother's friend.


"I imagine how hard it is for your girlfriend..." You say to him, randomly. He stares at you confusedly. "I mean, to be in love with you, need to be with you, but... there's not enough space and time for both of you."


He bits his lips. "Yeah I guess.."




He takes you home and the two of you have a little chat session in the car outside your entrance door. He's in his seat, facing his body at you and leans toward you. You also facing your body at him and bend your knees like meditation position where sometime he put his hand on.


"You know what?" You cut his words again. "Talking in here like this feels much more comfortable.."


"Because you don't have to be conscious towards anybody else surround you."


He smiles.

You saw him smile for a lot of time now, you know how the smile will forms even before it appear. But your most favorite part is looking right to his eyes when he smile because you could tell that he's smiling from there even without looking at his lips.
 

You snap away from your thought and listen to Siwon again.


"... it would be great right, I could come to play at your apartment, you could cook me something like you promise me, and it will be just the two of us.."


"Yeah it'll be fu~n.." You could hear your home gate is being open and a car drive in. "Oh. That my mom and dad coming." You say to him. "Oh!!" You just realize that Siwon’s car is in front of the entrance door, it's blocking their way in.


Your parent stop right behind Siwon’s car maybe waits for him to move his car.


"Oh! Is that really your dad?" He just notices the car. “I should get off and greet him."


You hold onto his arms. "No, no no no!!!" What was he thinking?? Didn't he's the one who suggested for keep this relationship just for both of you?? You breathe heavily, "My mom is in there too. She'll go frenzy if she knew you'd take me home."

 

"But..."

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Thank you for reading and comment, but I still need your comment for criticize and suggestion. Your comment would be highly appreciate!! Thankyou..