Ottohke?

Secret: Between The Two Idols
And all the way from the elevator to his room both of you just being lovey dovey glue to each other just like a normal couple who haven't see each other for weeks. More over there's no one there to judge you. So when he's in front of his room and prepare to open it, you already leaning towards him, ready for a kiss.
 
"Ya.." The manager scolds Siwon.
 
 
The door's open, and there's managers, stylists and staff who sit in the living room, looking directly at you and Siwon in front of the door.
 
Oops.. You back away from Siwon and bow deeply to them. "Anyeonghaseyo."
 
They bow to you simultaneously and greet you back. "When did you come?" Asks one of the manager.
 
"Just a few hours ago." You follow Siwon who walk inside of the room. "All of you stay here?" Siwon nods in a very meaningful way.
 
"There's three bed room here, sometime I slept with Inhwan Hyung, sometime he slept with the other male staffs and the girls in the other room." Siwon explains it.
 
"Ah.. I didn't recall ever saw the manager when we're video call in your room.."
 
"I'm opposite him, and witnessed all of his 'oh my so cheesy aegyo' toward you." The manager answers with his twirling fingers, explain the cheesiness.
 
"Oh really? I'm so sorry.." And you're looking at Siwon. "So? Do you still want to change clothes and go to see my room?" Give Siwon a meaningful stare. Siwon gives you a flirty smiles, "I'll wait here.." You ensure him.
 
Siwon runs straight to his bed room and change his clothes just in a few second and runs back to you, when you didn't even have the chance to converse decently with the other staff.
 
 
Just right after you open your room with the card, Siwon hugs you tightly and drags you to your bed.
 
"Why don't you tell me earlier that you sleep in the same room with all of your staff. I'm super embarrassed, ottohke?"
 
Siwon laughs and just rubs your hair while he's laying on the bed. "I though I said it many times on the phone."
 
"No. You never said it even once.. Anyway Don't you supposed to get showered before sleep?" You sit up beside him.
 
"I'm too tired.." Siwon grab a hold of you again to get back on the bed. "It's nearly dawn."
 
But you sit away from Siwon. "It's more refreshing if you take a shower first.. Go!"
 
"No. I missed you this whole time, I don't want to spent another second being away from you.." Siwon drag you back to the bed.
 
"Oh my god I'm so sorry for the manager to hear your words every single night."
 
"I don't care. I miss youuu.." He kiss your forehead.
 
"I miss you toooo." And you just snuggle with him, let he kisses you wherever he can reach.
 
You think Siwon is tired enough to sleep for the whole day, but in early morning, just a couple of hours after both of you fall asleep, he already gets up and in the middle of prepare himself to have a work out.
 
"Go back to sleep.." He hushes you down. "I'll work out for a while and get back here."
 
And he just have a few minutes for shower and breakfast in your room before he have to headed back to the filming location with you.
 
Which is really fun to be in, rather than in variety filming. Because it actually has a story line, and you always love the way of making movie, so it really exciting for you to pretend as one of Siwon's staff and be with him through out the whole filming as a saturdate.
 
You didn't worry for the whole day filming that someone else will recognize you as his girlfriend because he's naturally close with all of his female staffs, so you blend in. But that's also your biggest disadvantage, because.. he's close to every female he knows. You have no stand out point for people that didn't know anything to recognize you as his girlfriend.
 
"Why I haven't see Jackie Chan yet? Is he not in this scene?" You muttering in english to Siwon's overseas manager who stand by in his personal filming tent.
 
"It's not that movie.. It was finish already. Beside we'll be on the desert if it was that movie." Whispers the manager to you, she's still laughing.
 
"Aah.. I though this was it. By the way Mrs Ho, Siwon oppa still got 2 scene before break right?" You ask her again. 
 
"Yeah, his schedule is like that. Why?"
 
"Did someone already buy him lunch for the break?" She nods, "And for you? And Inhwan manager, and his other staffs too?"
 
"Yes, the production team provide the meal for all of the staffs. You want to eat now? I forgot, I should ask one extra meal for you." Asks her so politely, like you're one of her actress too.
 
"No, no.. I'm fine, I thought they didn't provide it, so I'm in the middle of finding something yummy for you guys." You smile awkwardly, "Is there something delicious here?"
 
"There's a famous Peking dumpling and wonton near here..  Siwon pretty like that too. And there's also glutinous rice ball, but I don't know whether it's already open in this hour or not. There's fried tripe too, if you like."
 
"Really? Isn't he on diet? Can I buy him all of that?"
 
She just laughs, "Not the tripe though.."
 
"I'll just buy what ever I can find.. Haha for you too, so wait for me.."
 
You quickly ask for direction and since it was in walking distance, so you walk there.
 
The movie site located on old building on city side, so there's commercial strip along the road. Thank god you got your loafers and not heels today, so you happily walk around in and out through some food stall. And after you buy countless snacks for the staff, you went into the nearest convenient store to the filming site for the drinks.
 
"Excuse me eonni.." Someone suddenly calls you in broken English when you're about to leave the store. There're like five college girls stand in front of you and handed you a big Starbucks bag.  "It's for Siwon oppa, the americano, also some beverages."
 
You agape, "Aah.. Thank you." Do I really look like Siwon's staff??
 
"We don't know what you like so, there's a lot of beverages, you can choose."
 
"Ah.. Yes. Thank you so much." You're confuse whether just go back now or talk longer to them. There's like five second pause, before you decide just to bow and leave them "Thank you.. I'll give it to him."
 
"Siwon oppa fighting!" One of them scream to you as you getting farther. "Eonni, you're pretty!" In mandarin, that you couldn't hear clearly because you already far away from them.
 
 
 
 
"I can't take you to the airport tomorrow." Siwon says between your private dinner. "Maybe Nayoung could."
 
"No it's okay, I'll be alright to traveling alone." The restaurant is not full packed, but you can feel some people pay close attention to Siwon. It makes you nervous. "By the way why manager Junghoon is not here with you?"
 
"Why? Do you like him?"
 
You laugh to his simple minded question. "No, isn't he like your personal manager or something like that?" You try to avoid seeing people who also looking at you. Siwon is tall, has a really nice body, and extremely handsome, so although he wears something so simple without even make up or hair do, everybody were just automatically look up to him.
 
"No. He just have a lot of experience in filming set for the member so he often go with me, but he's going to married soon, and it's more convenient for him to manage activities in Seoul." He drink his tea. "It's actually more convenient for me to have activities in the country too. In case I miss someone so badly I fly back to surprise them." You have no idea how can he be this relax around people who can caught his slightest movement.
 
You smile, "Haha, you get back to home next week anyway. I can wait."
 
"It's not you, I mean Bugsy."
 
You pout and he just laughing at you. "I run with him last weekend, he's doing fine. He doesn't even miss you the slightest."
 
"He doesn't, someone else does." He pinch your nose tip. "Why two days feels like just two hours when I'm with you?"
 
You couldn't agree more, you're just as sad as he is. All you can think now is how to get through next week quickly before you can meet him again, as you go out of the bathroom stall in the restaurant.
 
You just washed your hand before go out, when you notice a woman beside you didn't wash her hand but just stand in front of the mirror. You're about to look up at her when you can feel that she's looking at you, even from the first time you get out of the stall. The other one standing in the corner watching both of you.
 
"It's so brave of you." She says in mandarin. The voice is quite low, but there's something so threatening about her tone.
 
You're looking around but there's just the three of you inside, and the other doesn't seems to respond her soon. You quickly find the hand paper towel and try to get out of here asap.
 
"You're so brave to walking around with Siwon oppa like that." She says again. In the same exact tone. But now you know she's talking to you.
 
Really? Even in this exclusive Chinese family restaurant like this?
 
You pretend to look at the other girl in the corner and at her again. "I'm sorry, are you talking to me?" You answer her in the best Chinese you can deliver.
 
"Woah, look at her." She smirks, and you getting afraid of what this might be ended to. "Excuse me, but how dare you dating oppa like that." You have no idea what sentence you can talk back to her so you just stand there, squeezing your paper towel in your palm. "He's not ordinary guy who can date ordinary girls like you. You're not even pretty for an ordinary girl. So don't waste his time."
 
She talk so fast, the funny thing is you just understand a few words from all of her anger. Ordinary, not pretty, waste time.
 
"I'm sorry but I don't.." They cut you away.
 
"Don't be stupid to date around leisurely with him like this. You have no idea what we have done for him and how your existence could damage him." She threatens you still in mandarin which you still understand just a few words of it.
 
"It's a misunderstood. Just stop this.." You speak nonsense in Chinese as you can't really denied that you're not his girlfriend. And you stepped out of the bathroom in one blink.
 
 
 
"Why are you panting like that?" Asks siwon laughing, "Did the bathroom scary?" It's full of red, rather dark and quite scary actually.
 
"Oppa.."
 
"Why?" Siwon still has a bit of laugh in his lips.
 
You're contemplating for a few second whether to tell him about what's just happen or not. "No, it's just.." You fake a laugh too. "After we've done here, can you tell the driver to stop at the convenient store for a while?" You look around the restaurant to those girls, but they're not here. You need to disorder the rute to the hotel so they couldn't follow both of you there.
 
"Sure.." Siwon arcs his eyebrows and thinks, "Why?"
 
"Well just, I need to buy something." You hesitated, "Should we go now? I really need it."
 
Siwon can see you're looking uncomfortable. "Is it girls stuff? Okay come on, I'll pay at the cashier."
 
 
 
 
 
 
Monday morning back in Seoul, you already sit in the discussion table right at 9 am, ready and packed. But after 15 minutes, only 5 from nearly 20 of your head team arrive at the discussion table.
 
"They couldn't be late, could they?" You ask your assistant. The employee should be in the office at 8.30, and they'll get a paycut if they're late.
 
"I think they should be here already. Maybe they still at the pantry or cafe downstairs. I'll tell them in the group chat." Answers your assistant. "They'll be here soon."
 
Soon --> 30 minutes later.
 
Around 9.50, "Where are you from?" You ask the last person who comes in the discussion area, the advertising head team.
 
"I just print out our meeting agenda." Which is doesn't make any sense since they should be in the office from 8.30, and print out maybe just take at least 2 minute.
 
"Yeah right you smell like cigarette from miles away." Whispers the other, but you can hear it. Some people laugh at it.
 
"Well we thought you'll be late like usually because it's Monday. You didn't have any date with Mr. Celebrity last night, Miss Rep?" Asks the Advertising head team, nonchalantly.
 
You're boiling inside you could just flip this big table to him, but you just smile it away. You're still in a bad mood for the rest of the team meeting, but you couldn't help it to realize that your employee just mirroring your behavior. You almost always late on Monday. And so they take it easy on you not to appear on time.
 
Since then you always make sure that you go the office 1 hour earlier to show them your integrity, so they could also do the same.
 
But it's not working. On next Monday morning, you try to set another team meeting on the exact same hour, and they also late for almost 45 minutes from the settled time.
 
"I have an idea. Since a lot of us seems like to take it easy on the the company's rule, like get into the meeting on time. I would like to have a peer judgment on each other's performance, mistake or achievement. So it can be rewarded as worthy." You stand up in front of them just before the meeting had been done. None of them really pay attention to what you're trying to say.
 
"Like I know I hadn't been recorded when I was late for two or three previous monthly big meeting. And I'll go to the HRD now to tell them that so they could cut my pay as how many hours I had late. Now you can tell me what other rule that I have break, so I can get the penalty worth my mistake. After this you can judge the other so this bad behavior not run in continues way. It's for our own good." You sigh, they just looking at you without any expression. "So.. Could anyone tell me when and what rule that I break for this past few months?"
 
"You're late for last two monthly big meeting. The first one for almost like two hour and the next one just for like 15 minutes." Your assistant is the first one to speak up.
 
"The last one just for 3 minutes though.." You pout. "You can tell me my achievements too, you know."
 
"Miss Rep, you wore jeans so often for about few months." Says another. And wear jeans is banned.
 
Then the other got excited. Damn.
 
"You wore short pants once." It's banned too.
 
"No, two times."
 
"The other departments got a gathering on big days paid by the company, but ours never really had one." It doesn't make any sense.
 
And so countless of complaints come in.
 
You have nothing to do but get to the HRD to talk about the new habit in your department in the noon.
 
But there's another employee inside of the head of HRD's room. "It's okay you can come in Miss Representative. It just take a few minutes." Says the head of HRD. "I have to print this out. Wait a minutes." She left you with the employee alone in the room.
 
The other employee is a female, age around 40-50 but you couldn't remember if you ever see her around the office before. You stay silent for about two minutes when she's busy with her phone.
 
"I'm sorry if I'm interrupting.." You try to be nice to her after she put her phone down on the table.
 
"Oh, no it's okay I just come here to give my phone and laptop back and to get my resignation letter signed."
 
"Oh? You're resigning? Why? When?"
 
"Tomorrow will be my last day. My eldest son is going to college soon. I think it's time for me to stay at home, also my husband had trouble to run his business, so I decided to help him from home instead." She look like a really nice stay at home mom even with this professional attire.
 
The head of HRD gets into the room and gives the letter to her. "Sign here for confirmation after you give the company properties back to the company."
 
"Oh, alright. I already make the phone and the laptop had no password, and the IT department said they will take care of the remaining data and all." She signs and put the phone and laptop on the table. "Thank you so much Mrs. Supervisor, Miss Representative.. Thank you for having me in this company for 8 years."
 
Eight years?
 
"I hope the company could grown well more than this past years in your hand." She bows to you, so you bow back.
 
"8 years and she just get a phone and laptop from this company?" You ask the head of HRD after the resigning employee left the room. "How about car and house unit?"
 
"She just manager from the selling team. Even after eight years." Answers her. "Not everyone could get a promotion into a higher position Miss Rep. You show us great leadership skill, decent academic background and experiences so you can got promoted to be a representative in Public Relation Department."
 
"Oh really? Thanks so much Mrs Supervisor.."
 
"So.. What's bring you here by the way?"
 
You talk about the new rule enforcement in your department for 5 minutes when the phone that the previous resigning employee left, beeping. Her phone placed a few inches from your eyes so you stole a glance at the phone screen. There's a message appear:
 
'Good looking for nothing, Miss Representative?'
 
You raise an eyebrow but keep on talking like its nothing happen. But a few second later another message coming:
 
'Maybe she's there to get fired.'
 
"It's great for you to thought about developing your own department like that.. But remember that you're belong to this company. And the company already has its own culture, sure you don't want to make your own culture here right.. Miss Representative..?"
 
You look up from the phone. "Oh yes, sure. Well.. I'll find out how to work it then. Just make sure you cut my pay at the time I was late." You grab the phone, "Can I borrow it for a minutes. I couldn't find my phone.."
 
"Yes sure, I have to find your time sheets for a moment.."
 
"Thank you.. I just need to call my phone."
 
You quickly fumbling with the phone to open the message. It turn out that it was a group chat from the sales department, selling team. It a small group, consist just 15 people or something.
 
•The chairman daughter is in the HRD room with me now
•I don't know what she's doing though
 
•So what's she doing?
 
•Good looking for nothing, Miss Representative?
 
•What's she's doing there?
 
•Maybe she's there to get fired.
 
•Does she get fired? Wa its a big news!
 
•Yeah I bet she's just get fired
 
You exhale and delete the group chat, then put the phone down. "I think I left it in my room. So how was my time sheet?" You distracted your own though and try to be more professional.
 
 
On the way to your own department, you walk slowly and think. At first you really couldn't understand how can someone on her age with that motherly smile and seem so polite person could talk bad about you behind your back. She's got her children and her husband's business to thinking of, how can she use a tiny part of her brain that already that full to gossiping about you. But now you get it, she's not being mean, she's just be human being. You're nothing to do with all of that, just a mere subject in their humanly conversation.
 
And you feel like dehumanized.
 
Kyuhyun knows this feeling. He understand it. Both of you once talk about this stuff. You squeeze your phone inside your blazer's pocket. He's usually the one who will hear all of your rant and give your sense back. But he's so busy or on the middle of something he didn't even reply your message from almost a months ago. You stop in front of your elevator. Calling your dad to make a fuss also not an option. After last week you get to your mother' home and bring two sacks of dirty laundry, she brought the sacks hurriedly to the back of the house and told you to go to your own home quickly.
 
"Did you make troubles at the office?" Your mom asked, as she's dragging you back to the dining table last week.
 
"No, why?"
 
"Few days ago after you went home and bring all of your dirty laundry, eat and just left, your father mad at me to spoiled you like that. Yah.. Just do it silently at the office, don't make any trouble."
 
"I didn't make any trouble.. What spoiled me anyway? I just do it if I got no chance wash it on my own. Beside all the important clothes already dry washed at the cleaning center." You exhaled, "Omma, I can't wash it on my own, because last weekend I spent it with Siwon oppa though."
 
"Oh really?" Your Mom's face turn 180 degree into sunrise, "So how far is it with him? How are you guys?"
 
 
 
 
We're fine.. We're pretty far. He's the only one I've got now.
 
You go inside the elevator and decided to shopping at the supermarket to fill up your fridge and cook something delicious for Siwon homecoming tomorrow night. And not content after spending a quarter of your monthly salary on groceries, you quickly spent twice your monthly salary for shopping homey clothes because you realized you didn't have much nice stay-at-home-clothes.
 
Satisfied? No.. Siwon is really busy and it will pass midnight there, you don't want to bother him just because you need to be soothed.
 
The groceries bags and shopping bags scatter around in your living room, the tv also loudly broadcasted the rerun previous season of Rachel Zoe project, you should be happy Siwon is finally coming to town tomorrow, but you never felt so empty like this before. You just exhale and start to organizing your groceries in the pantry.
 
Organizing that turn into cleaning day, because you also clean up your entire house so Siwon could be more comfortable if he's stay at your home after a tight schedule and a tiring flight, tomorrow night.
 
At 3 am, only the bathroom left untouched. You're deadly exhausted, so you're slouching in the couch and check in your phone. There's a message there, from Siwon:
 
 
I'll be fly there with the last flight from here tonight, but I don't think I'll be able to see you right after because I have a full packed schedule until tomorrow night. So you don't have to pick me up like you planned to. I miss you. Have a bright morning, sunshine! I'll call you later.
 
 
And you close your eyes.
 
"What to do??!!" You scream. It's near dawn, you have to get up real early to get to work. And all of this cleaning business is for nothing. Siwon's not going to be here today or tomorrow. So you just threw away your previous 8 hours for this laboring in your own home.
 
 
••
 
 
"Oh hyungs! You're all here.." Ryeowook just woke up when he sees the managers are in their dorm, discussing schedules. "No one wake up yet? Want a cup of coffee?"
 
"He got us one, thanks" Says one of the manager and pointing at the junior manager who already got all of them drinks.
 
Ryeowook just let them be and get showered and all, before he comes back to the living room and join them for breakfast.
 
"Oh, Inhwan hyung you're here? Does Siwon hyung already in town too?" Manager Inhwan nod to Ryeowook's question. "So how was beijing?"
 
"It's fine.. Siwon was drained."
 
"Kyuhyun misses Siwon lately." Adds the manager that often takes care of Kyuhyun.
 
"But Siwon misses his girlfriend so much. Oh by the way, Siwon is no kidding! How can he get a girlfriend in the same scale as he is? You know her right?" Manager Inhwan rounds his eyes.
 
"Oh, I heard she flew there during the weekend.. So what now? They're not just dating anymore?" Manager Youngjun who received the news joins the conversation while still scribes something over.
 
"Seems like it, but she's always looking for you!! It's annoying." Manager Inhwan points at manager Junghoon as if accusing him for something he didn't do. "She'd surprised Siwon by stayed at a room in our hotel, brought each of us a really expensive medicine packs, treat the entire filming crews, actors, and staffs after she got back to seoul with endless buffet from our hotel catering. And no one knows where was it from until someone thanks us for the meal, and Siwon himself didn't even know who's give the meals, but Keenie suddenly told us that it's her who ordered it."
 
"She's always like that." Manager Junghoon comments, "Remember sushow Hong Kong or Shanghai I forgot, when she came too and book the whole restaurant, she told me not to tell anybody."
 
"When Kyuhyun was sick too, breakfast at the dorm with hotel catering, it was from her."
 
Ryeowook choked on his banana. "It was her?!!" So Kyuhyunie.. "Why would she give that to Kyuhyun if she's with Siwon Hyung?" Ryeowook is outrage.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Thank you for subscribing and reading..

Enjoy reading.. And if you like it, you can started to upvote too you know.. hehehe thank you..

 

 

27 March 2015