What did you do to me

Secret: Between The Two Idols

The more he reads the more his face got scrunch. It becomes more like an inconvenient truth which reminds him that you once was so in love with other man that perfect for you. That you once get so smiley and touchy and happy with someone else.

Siwon decided to click the 'next' button one more time before he ends his activity.

But that one click lead him to one beautiful picture that taken at St. Bartz, with you hold your big round hat in your beach wear and your ex stole a smooch from you.

 

 

 

He nearly would throws his phone in that instant if he's not surrounded by other members and passengers at the executive Korean Air lounge.

"Hyung..." Calls Ryeowook as soon as he saw Siwon's weird expression.

"What?" Answers Siwon rather harshly to Ryeowook.

"Mmm.. No.. That just.. Won't your girlfriend ride the same plane with us?" Ryeowook lost his confidence look at Siwon's fierce expression.

"Oh." answers him shortly.

"So she really your girlfriend?" Aks Ryeowook, surprise herself. "Is for real now? How? You never really introduce her to us before."

Siwon doesn't answer and just sent a deadly glare at him.

"Ehm.. No.. It's because I just met her in the beverages shop but she didn't go to this lounge afterwards.."

"I don't know. Maybe she just doesn't want to come here." Siwon leans to the couch and closes his eyes. "Maybe she doesn't want to be around us."

 


In fact,

"The korean air member card privilege is so annoying." You walk side by side with Kyuhyun to the common waiting boarding room.

"It's just differentiate the lounge area.. The services in businness class are all the same. Beside you didn't travel as much, it unnecessary to apply as a member."

"I don't have the mileage to apply either, but it's still.." you pout.

"Leave it.." Kyuhyun laughs and rumbles your hair. Both of you sit side by side to wait for the plane.

Kyuhyun also still accompanies you until both of you board into the plane, separated from the other members who went in first as the executive member card holder.

As you walk inside the plane, you found Siwon in one scan. His seat is in the front rows, while yours is in the back. He already sits beside Donghae, wears his headphone, and reads through his thick book.

You're tilting your head, He doesn't even glance at me when I'm walking through him.

"I'll go to your seat as soon as the seatbelt light is turn off, okay?" Kyuhyun pats your shoulder. His seat also in front row area.

"Eung.." You answer slowly and continue to walk to the back side.

Ryeowook who is looking up at you right when you walk pass through him, gives you a really gentle smile. You smile back to him before head to your seat alone.

It's turn out that you don't have any companion beside your seat. So you just sit alone and look at how the manager works so hard make sure that each members already settle before they head back to their own seat at economy class.

You perk up your head to see how're the members but you couldn't even see Siwon at all because he's too far away in front of you. He's about four row in front of you and an isle away from you. Not to mention Kyuhyun who sits on the same row as Siwon but two isle away from you.

So you just looking around for the whole time until the plane was successfully take off and Kyuhyun came to you right after the safety belt light was off.

He stays on the empty seat beside you and eats his food there.

"You should get some sleep.." Says Kyuhyun who just turn off his tv. "Should I sleep here too?"

"No.." You hit his shoulder playfully. "Don't you know that someone might take a candid picture of you sleep beside me? Go back and sleep beside your Hyung."

"Aah.. That again.." Kyu lets out a lazy sigh. "Fine. I understand mam.." He gets up and ruffles your hair gently. "Sleep tight, you need the energy for tomorrow' meeting."

Not too long after that, the lights go off. As the passengers went to sleep, their personal reading lights also went off one by one.

Except for Siwon's.

He puts down his book.

The book that he uselessly tried to read.

Siwon already read the same page over and over again from the first time he turned off his phone at the lounge before. He thought that the book could distract him from the thought of you.

But it couldn't.

 

Damn, I hate this.

Why?

Seeing her with other man like that.

Why? She's not even your girlfriend.

Still.. Our parent set us up together. Doesn't it make us unofficially bond to each other? She betrayed me.

How? She never lie to you. Should she stay single for her lifetime if she's not with you?

Hmmpp!

Are you jealous??

Shut up!!

 

Siwon scrunches his face and looks back at your seat automatically. So with one deep sigh, he stands up and walks towards you.

As he expected, you're asleep. With your scarf covers half of your face. Siwon slowly sits on an empty seat beside you and looks at your peace stances.

"What did you do to me?" Siwon whispers as he cover your upper body with the blanket that fell down on your lap. He slowly falls asleep looking at you.

 


You open your eyes still in the dim light of the plane's sleep mode.

While rubbing your eyes, you remember exactly that you're awaked a few times at night. And vaguely.. you somehow remember that you were awake last night with Siwon beside you and he whispered to you to go back to sleep.

But now the seat beside you is still empty. 

Haa.. What a dream.. He didn't even look back or visit me in a glimpse.

Pouting, you get your phone to distract your thought. But.. it coulnd't.

Is he still asleep? Am I allowed to go near him?


So you gather up courage and stood up to talk to him. It's really hard because once you stand up, everyone on the business class cabin could see you. 

"Siwon Oppa.." You stand up beside his seat, next to Donghae. Donghae looks up to you, anticipating. While Siwon really took his time, slowly, before his eyes mets you. "Ehm.. The seat beside me is empty.. Could we talk for a while?" 

Even before Siwon answers you, Donghae already pull Siwon's hand for him to stand up. "Go on.."

Couldn't hide your smile, you lead the way back to your seat with Siwon following behind you. Ryeowook, Shindong, and Kangin who sits behind Siwon steal a glance at both of you while walking pass through them.

"Did you have a good night sleep?" Siwon ask as soon as he sits beside you.

"Yeah... Oppa would you like to have breakfast here? You said you you will sit next to me if it's empty.. It's empty." You say and give him a smile.

Siwon just widen his lips for a splint second (that make it looks like fake smile) and look away from you. "I'm really tired last night. I'm still right now. Could I sleep here? You should get some sleep before the breakfast come too.." Siwon then reclines his seat and close his eyes. If not, I might drill every inch of your body and get deadly jealous imagine how your previous boyfriend could easily touch and kiss you whenever he want.

Siwon squeeze his eyes closed.

"Later on at the airport, just proceed like you always do. Don't mind our staffs and just meet me in my car okay." You look at Siwon who says all of this with his eyes closed. "I'll change car and turn around to the arrival gate to pick you up. Wait there.."

 

You eventually planned to skip the monthly Monday meeting because you just arrived at Seoul that morning. And the security procedure for the members at the airport doesn't help you save the time either.

As soon as you went off the plane, the members were under the guardian of the managers and some airport securities. And one of the SJ's female staff, leads you the way, helps you with the immigration and collects your bags at the conveyor belt. You appreciate that she tried her best to help you and be nice to you, but you also noticing something beside all of that.

Her hidden motive is actually keeping you further from any of the members.

Because she always stops a few feet away from the members and their other staffs and suddenly talk excitedly to you whenever the member have to stop. Futhermore she takes you to the furthest immigration counter as possible from the members. 

You could see Siwon keep on glances at you in every few second while Kyuhyun gives you hints to move closer to him in every chance he got.

Although Siwon already told you that he'll meet you at the car and Kyuhyun told you over and over not to get too far from him, but you knew that the fans would swarmed the arrival gate and that's the main reason why there's a female staff guiding you all the way. They don't want you to be spotted beside them and assumed to be one of the members's gitlfriend.

So you quietly follow their rule and ignore every sign that Kyuhyun tries to send at you.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Thankyou for accompanied me and help me a lot. But could you tell Siwon that I'll get a cab myself, he doesn't have to wait for me.. So I won't bother the whole procedure. You don't have to me any longer."

"I'm sorry?" She gets flustered.

"Could you please just tell Siwon that I'll go home my self?"

"Oh, okay.. Be careful on you way back.. It's nice to meet you." She bows to you and looks closely at you while you're leaving to the nearest bathroom.

You actually did nothing inside the bathroom. You can't change your clothes to work because you didn't bring any formal suit. So after a few minutes working on your make up, you get out of the public toilet and walk outside of the airport.

The fans are still there, although from the number of the security, you could tell that the celebrities already leave the building.

So you deeply exhale and try to walk toward the nearest taxi queue.

But as you just move an inch, a black sedan car stop in front of you and it's back seat window open a little.

"Shin ____, get in.."

You could tell it's Siwon's voice. So you get into the back seat.

"I thought you always ride a black van with the other mem.." But Siwon cuts you off.

"I told you I'll wait in the car, why did you tell me to leave first?" Siwon says in rather piss up tone. He's intensely looking at your eyes. After a few second you didn't answer him, he turns to the driver and tells him to ride to your office at Jung-Gu.

"Because there's so much fans wait for you outside. It's.."

You look at Siwon, hoping he'll look back at you.

But he doesn't.

"I'm sorry.." You continue silently and look away outside of the window. Guilty and sad.

Siwon looks at you exactly when you looked away.

He takes a deep sigh, right after.

Deep down, Siwon is actually felling sorry to get slightly angry to you. But he doesn't know to make it up to you, so he just quietly sat there while occasionally steals a glance towards you.

"I'll take you to your office's room." Siwon says while motioning your bags in the trunk.

"You don't have to.." You worry about yourself on how you'll get into the office with this kind of clothes. Not to mention the ongoing meeting that your assistant has to come in your behalf. You couldn't imagine how will the office employee react if you come to the office in the morning with Siwon.

"Just listen to me once when I told you to do something.." Siwon draws a big sigh again and grab your arms. "Now rest for a while before we arrive at your office." He pulls you closer and place your head on his shoulder.

You don't care about his mood swing this past few hours anymore, when your head touches his shoulder and his scent brighten your senses, your smile just goes up while you close your eyes.


And your smile never leaves your face until you walk toward your office lobby and pass through hundreds of employee's wandering eyes.

So does his hand.

His hand never leave yours since he grabbed it inside the car. Both of you walk side by side, with his right hand on you and the other dragged your luggage. With both clothes really look like people straight from the airport 

It's like, there's no scene that more perfect than this to describe that you're ditch from the big monthly meeting because you just arrived from vacation together.

Half of the female's eyes drool looking at Siwon, the other half's eyes harassed you for wear improper clothes and come in to the office so late yet so proud of yourself with Siwon's beside you.

You don't care.

How could you? When all you can feel is his thumb that slightly rubs the back of your hand. And how he walks half step ahead of you, leading your way to your own office room like he's the one who knew where is it. And how he's confidently sliding across the lobby to the elevator, greets back everyone who greet him without thinking what everybody would think of both of you.

All of that with your hand secure tightly in his.

It's like a mute announcement: yes, she's mine. Problem?

And of course you're not complaining. You're in the cloud 7 right now. You didn't even notice you already in front of your own room.

Where a unfamiliar girl frantically gets up from your assistant desk and greets Siwon and you. Her eyes stops at Siwon too long before she's looking down, so you prepare a really cold face before ask her.

"Who are you?" 

"Park Do Yoen... I'm from administration division. I'm sorry."

"What are doing here? In front of my room."

"Oh? Mm.. Your assistant told me to wait here, when he's off to the meeting. I thought you were in the middle of the meeting too."

Well, I supposed to.

"The meeting you mention before?" Siwon lets go of your hand. "Then I better get going now."

Oh so much for good thing doesn't last...

Siwon wakes you up from your thought when he slightly touches your cheek with his. 

What a smooth attempt to give a kiss.. You smile to yourself.

"I'm going.. Call me after you've done your meeting okay.." He then rumbles your hair and walks away.

You fixate your eyes on him until you can't see him anymore.


"____sshi.. You better come with me to the meeting, there's a major change of the monthly marketing plan." Your assistant surprises you when he came from the hallway that Siwon had just leave.

"Oh?" He puts you right in the panic mode that you don't really know what to do first. "I don't have the suit.."

"Lets just borrow my girlfriend." He then borrow the blazer from the unfamiliar looking girl that previously sit on your assistant's chair.

"She's your girlfriend?" You stupidly ask. Doesn't it prohibited to date between the employee? "You're dating in the office?"

"It doesn't really matter right now. Come follow me to meeting before anything got worsen."


Siwon walks out of elevator where a lot of female staff already set an eye on the elevator door. Feels rather odd, Siwon take out his phone so he has something to do while walk across the big lobby.

It's like already a habit that every time Siwon checks on his twitter or Internet, he also search for your name both hangul and romanized for the latest update from the people around you about you. But after George post his picture with you from Hongkong yesterday, there's no update about you from any of your friends. 

So Siwon gives up and walks away from your office lobby while exiting his safari browser and locking his phone. Bows to the receptionist on the way.

He never really found anything new related to your name as he keep on browses for the next few days. Beside, you're getting extremely busy just to call him every single day too. So Siwon feels like he miss out the latest update about you.

The weird obsessive uncle fan side of him even randomly fantasizes, if only his fans knew about you, at least they could stalk you for him.

Becareful of what you wish for, right? Because the universe might answer.

If only he change his keyword to 'Siwon's recent girlfriend 2013', he would find out a link to a blog post that one of his fans had post around Hongkong concert last week.

The first article that come out about both of you and him without even a single of your name mentioned in the whole article.

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Thank you for subscribing and reading..

I'm sorry it takes too long :(

30 March 2014