The In-Laws

Secret: Between The Two Idols
"Mom, should we really go to Paris?" You sit in your dad's working room while your dad read in the sofa beside your mom.
 
 
 
"Of course we're going, they already bought the tickets for us, set up the hotel, I already told my friends. What do you mean really should go? We're going."
 
"Maybe she think about the works she need to leave behind." Your father didn't even look up from his book.
 
"She already got the permission for the day off. We're going. I already had an appointment to visit several boutique with her. You need to refresh yourself too dear. Maybe we can go to spa all together there. The four of us?" Your mom smiles to you as innocent as possible.
 
"Mom, we only have one and a half day to go out leisurely.. Just please focus about the showcase, someday we'll going together with dad just for your shopping spree. Please help me focus on the showcase."
 
 
Which she did, professionally. She almost acts like your executive manager and blends in with the big names in fashion industry. She even make a more interesting conversation with The Pierre Alexis Dumas himself compared to you. Since youre not the only graphic designer for the whole collection the creative director is not always spent all time with you, but you're so nervous about this event to begin with, so you think you didn't do quite well to impressed the creative direction when you had time to talk with him. But thank God you have a mom that so likeable and great in socializing.
 
That's why when your name called as one of their designer, her teary eyes was the only one who hold you grounded when you feel like you're on cloud nine.
 
"I'm so proud of you.." Your mom hugs you on your way to your presential suite prepared by the brand's staff.
 
"Thank you mom." You kiss her forehead, feeling slightly sorry because you're focusing on typing the whole experience into message for Siwon.
 
"Never thought your hobby solely can bring you up here. Now i don't have to worry about your possition for your in laws.. ..I can brag about you too.. Oh, tomorrow they should be picked, aren't they?.. ..Should we hang out around the city on the day or just dinner? But it'll be better to shopping around too right?" You didn't realy hear what she's saying, so you just nod nod all he way and open your coat as soon as you reach your room. Gotta call your boyfriend immediately.
 
"Ah so pity.. Honey, we should have brought my assistant to this trip. They probably brought one." Your mom busy with her phone while you do your make up in the morning. 
 
"Who are you talking about mom?" You keep your eyes fixed to the make up things.
 
"Jiwon and mom. Is it better for us to pick them this afternoon and do some shopping or just meet up tonight straight to dinner? They arrive around three, because I'm the one who invited them should we take them right away or give them a private time?"
 
"Wait wait wait wait, who?" You hang your blusher on the midway to your face and look at your mom through the mirror. You must heard it wrong, Jiwon? Choi Jiwon?
 
"Jiwon and her mom."
 
You turn away to see her with your own eyes. "You mean, Siwon's mom and sister are going to be here today? And you invited them??"
 
"Oh, haven't I told you that? Well, they're on the plane. I already told the hotel to pick them up, so don't worry dear." She smiles it off like it's not a big of a deal.
 
"Mom.. We don't even have enough time for ourself what are you doing invited them?"
 
"Can't I show them that you're doing great here?"
 
"Does Siwon oppa's mom even have time for this? She's work for the government for god sake."
 
"Well, she should come to your showcase too, but she couldn't, so a dinner today would be nice too, wouldn't it?"
 
"Dinner?? Mom!" You widen your eyes in disbelieve, she finally look up from her phone to see your eyes, "We already got a plan for dinner today. It's really important to me! Yesterday we were invited to dinner with fashion stylist from States for tonight, I can't cancle this. They're approaching to work with me. You can't ruin it."
 
"You should told me about this. Now what should we do?" Your mom looks at you like it was all your fault.
 
"Huuh? It's my fault now?"
 
"Just ask them to add two person to our party." She always act like anything could goes as she pleased.
 
"It's well known restaurant with weeks of waiting list mom! Even his mom couldn't book a place using her name and power."
 
"You go deal with it. Use your name or your dad's name. Use your own power. How can you gave up just facing a problem like this!"
 
"What?? It's because you're the one who create this problem. You shouldn't invited them in the first place. I came all the way here so I can breathe. Now you take it all away with inviting them."
 
"What? I did that for you! I booked the best suite and best first class flight for them on your sake. Do you know how hard it is nowadays to be live alongside your inlaws? Other people will look down on you especially when Siwon seems to be the only one who has all the name in your relationship. We should do this at least this much, so you're not just his girlfriend but someone who has something to be proud of. Like now."
 
"'Like now' only? So for all this time you're not my mom, are you?" You got so angry that every words just flow to your mouth not even passing your brain first. "All you ever done since I'm still in high school were praising Siwon oppa and how nice would it be to have son in law like him. Every achievement I've got, did you ever bragged about it in front your friends? Didn't all of this a bit too late now to make Siwon's mom realizes that I'm pretty qualified myself, when you spent the whole years throwing me away to their son just because our family doing quite well and you want me to associate with other decent household too?"
 
"What are you even talking.."
 
You cannot contain the anger again and leave your room while grab your phone and coat only.
 
Your mom fell onto the couch as soon as you close the door. Loses her senses and practically couldn't apprehend what's actually going on with you. You never exploded like this before, even when you're really angry, the worse thing you ever done is shut your lips tight and not talking to anybody.
 
"Aniya.." She whispers to herself, "You're my precious daughter, that's why I've spent my whole time to looking for someone that know how to handle everything and to take care of you whatever might happen to you in the future." She grabs on the couches edge with no strength left. "Am I wrong?"
 
 
 
"Yaahh.. My dongsaeng is a high fashion designer. How great is that?" Jiwon hugs you from aside when both of you tailing your moms into the LV store.
 
"It's just their scarfs." You smile shyly, "Anyway eonni, do you have any plan for tonight?"
 
"I don't know.. Well mom is.." Then Jiwon call her mom. "Eomma, are we going somewhere tonight?"
 
"Uh? I don't know.. You invited us.." Her mom looks at your mom with anticipating smile.
 
You look at your mom too, sending hints via telepathy. You already told the host to adds two more people on your party this morning, but you haven't talk to your mom since you got angry last night with her. 
 
"____ actually got an invitation for a fine dine, so I'm thinking to ask both of you to join us." Your mom glance at you, "You already told them to prepare a table for us right baby?"
 
"Yes, of course. It's all set mom." If it's anything, you feel so guilty toward her right now. It's just not fair to put a blame on her for your bottled up anger like last night.
 
Four of you plus one of Siwon's mom's assistant continue to going in and out some luxurious brand store, now with a dozen of shopping bags.
 
"Why don't you pick up any of these stuff ____?" Siwon's Mom's sits right next to you inside Dior store. "Jiwon barely couldn't hold herself."
 
"I.." don't really like to look around if I don't need it. "just.. What did you bought so far ommoni?" You smile to her, recalling the things that she just bought in those previous stores that summed up to number where you can actually pay the down payment for a decent condominium in the heart of Yeoido.
 
"Just a few.. I didn't pack much dresses, so I bought one for tonight."
 
"Great then.. I'm so exciting to dress up tonight. Anyway ommoni, what is your room number? I already order Hermes latest collection for you and eonni, the one that not yet available in their store and I expected to receive it this afternoon before we go to the dinner. I'll have them delivered to your room when they're arrived."
 
"Really? Oh it's so thoughtful of you. I'll let my assistant to told you the room number as soon as I see her." She stands up and grabs your hand. "Let's go, let's find something that fits you that make our Siwon drop his jaw."
 
Both of you laugh.
 
"God I bought myself a lot of make ups that might going to be expired even before I had a chance to put it on." Jiwon's resting on the cafe chair beside you, clearly exhausted.
 
"Well ommoni pick me a sequin dress, that I don't have any idea where to wear it." You turn to Siwon's mom. "Oh I know, something like Grammy would be great, right ommoni?"
 
"Aah.. His movie premiere! Just wear this to his movie premiere.."
 
I will be killed out there, but "Yeah, it will be cool." You laugh. What a nice dress to die in.
 
Your mom laughs too but her heart sunk. Does she love being around her future mother in law better than her own mom?
 
"Let's take a selca. Don't worry mom I'll edit you out. Ommoni too? Do you want me to blur out your face?" Asks Jiwon to your mom, wakes her up from thinking too deeply.
 
"Why? What for?" Your mom got confused, so everybody laugh at her.
 
"The kid usually take a picture and post that out on their SNS, the fans would see it." Siwon's mom explain to your mom.
 
Oh shoot. The fans! But Jiwon already raise her phone so you just rumbles your long bang to cover at least half of your left eyes. Well.. You hope you look different so they couldn't recognize you.
 
But they did. The next noon when you're waiting in the airport with your mom, you take a look at Jiwon's Instagram. She updated at least three picture since she arrived in Paris. One of them is the picture with you and the moms. As of course you got chewed out on the comment. Some of them knew it was you and the others just assumed it. But you got cursed at anyway. Why did I smile that arrogant smile with that emo-like bangs??! Aahh.. I wish Jiwon eonni is here so I can talk about it now. You sigh. Jiwon is staying for another day in Paris with her mom, while you and your mom have to go back to Seoul that day.
 
The moment you landed in Seoul and switch off the flight mode, the first thing pop off your phone is a message.
 
Eonni! Did you have a nice trip with Jiwon eonni?
Why don't you update your sns?
 
Where the hell they got my number?? You're about to call Jiwon who is still at Paris right away. But when you check her Instagram again, she already deleted it. You haven't call her yet but Siwon already picks you up at the airport.
 
"I'm sorry I couldn't get off the car to manage the suitcase, ommoni.." Siwon asks your mother as soon as all three of you settle in the car.
 
"It's okay.. What will people say if they saw you lift giant suitcases like that.."
 
There it goes again.. Your favorite son. You look out of the window.
 
"But still.. I'm sorry. So how's your trip ommoni?"
 
"Great.. Your mom should going on a trip like this more often. She really enjoyed it. Jiwon is also really fun, she knew a lot of good eatery."
 
"Ah really? None of you got jet lag and just go straight to shopping all day long?" Siwon being really nice and conversing with your mom via the rear mirror.
 
"I was so dizzy on the first day but the showcase really interesting so I kind of forget about it. Furthermore, ____ got an offer to work with some fashion stylist to work on some editorial in New York, so I'm excited as well."
 
What a good daughter, you didn't even know that she might not feel well for the whole trip! You curse at yourself, because now you feel more and more bad for her. She told everyone's story in the trip but herself. You really want to look back and make sure that she's alright now but your pride won't let you.
 
"So we drop my mom fist then go to my home right oppa?" You're looking at Siwon instead. "You don't have much time before your next schedule right? Have you alreaddy ate?"
 
"Oh.. Of course." Siwon rubs one side of your face while driving. Feel slightly relieve because at least she would love to see you in this term with Siwon.
 
 
••
 
 
Around 1 am that night.
 
"We're done.. Let's go home!" Kyuhyun excitedly walks to his manager who gives his phone and his jacket back after filming.
 
"Straight to home?"
 
"Straight to bed! Haha.."
 
"Don't you want to buy something to eat?"
 
"What? You told me that I look more chubby these days, yet still want eat late night snake with me. Hyunggg.." Kyuhyun ignores his manager, then starting to check on his phone after left it for hours. There's several messages and another notifications from his other apps, but this one message seem like makes the other notifications disappear.
 
It's from you.
 
Now what? What do you want honestly?!??!
 
It's just one simple message.
 
 
Oppa I've bought wine for you from Paris ^^
 
 
He sighs and puts his phone in his pocket without even replied the message or saw the other notifications first. Fly away his good mood that had been built for days.
 
The next day he can't even rehearsal skinship with his female co-star without thinking of you. Till the end, he can't counts how many time his director says 'Kyuhyun, expression!' towards him during today's rehearsal.
 
It can't be this way! Kyuhyun decided to talk to Ryeowook and looking for an advice before do anything reckless.
 
That night, Kyuhyun get into Ryeowook's dorm, expected it to be all deserted and everyone else are asleep, but the tv is still on.
 
"Oh, what are you doing?" Kyuhyun get caught by Donghae who's come out from his room, while he's noticing the sleeping Kangin on the couch.
 
"Ryeowookie hasn't arrived yet?" He takes a look at Ryewook's dark room. "His radio is ended though."
 
"Maybe he's on his way. Don't you supposed to be practicing for your musical?"
 
"Eung.." Kyuhyun sits on the dinning table. "I just finished.. Here I bought some teokkpoki."
 
Donghae scoots over to the dining table. "Waa, our maknae, Kyuhyunie had work hard.." He massages Kyuhyun's shoulder as he walks behind him. "Don't pigging out late night snack too much! Don't you see how bloated you are now days?"
 
"I know.." Kyuhyun annoyed.
 
"If you know, then.." Donghae walks away to turn off the tv and wakes Kangin up to get into his own room. Not too long after that, the sound of door being unlocked beeping. "It's must be Ryeonggu, then I'll go back to sleep Kyuhyunaa, I'm deadly tired."
 
"Yeah.. Thanks hyung!"
 
"Oh, what are doing here??" Ryeowook comes in alone and puts down his bag.
 
"You said I can come and talk to you if I need to.."
 
"Yeah, why?"
 
"Well.." Kyuhyun's pointing at food and soju he brought. "You don't have any morning schedule for tomorrow, right?"
 
"No.. Okay okay.. Should we go to the rooftop?" Ryeowook looks exceptionally bright because Kyuhyun finally wants to talk it with him. "I'll put down my things first."
 
 
 
Kyuhyun told Ryeowook how it was all started, how you grew up in his heart, Jeju trip, all of the things you did just for kyu..
 
It's around their fourth bottle when Kyu looks like he's going to cry.
 
"I thought I can move on these days, but as soon as she send that message again after this whole time.. I couldn't even.. couldn't even function properly.. Changmin asked me why why I'm so hurt just because she dump me. Why?.. Well.. because she didn't just dump meee.. I can't.. tell everyone that I'm so damn hurt because she's cheating on me with my own hyung.. Can't I??"
 
"But Kyuhyun ah.. Cheat is kinda strong word to use, especially to accuse fellow members." Ryeowook's contemplating on how to make it not too harsh for Kyuhyun. "Remember when she came to our super show? I guess the Hong Kong one. Back then.. Siwon hyung already told me that she's his girlfriend. I know you're the one who accompanied her at the airport.. But.. Didn't all of us knew from the beginning that she's the girl Siwon's hyung mom wants him to dated?"
 
"Uh.. Aniyaaa.. He just, just treated her as his dongsaeng and she never! not once! ever attracted to..." Kyuhyun tries to think about that day in Hong Kong.
 
"She's with Siwon all the way from the concert until the hotel, he even slept beside her in the plane. Kyuhyun ah... I don't know what she's playing, I never heard form hyung's side too. But.. you shouldn't be the one who suffering while they seems.. okay. So go talk to him, clear this thing up. You guys knew each other not only for two or three years, he wouldn't mean to do this to you."
 
"That's why it's hurt.. We knew each other for almost ten years."
 
Ryeowook inhales deeply. "And you're not going to work with him for only the next two or three years. I'm sure you don't want to going out for work in agony every single time. Go talk to him." Ryeowook who drink much less than Kyu stay sober.
 
"I tried, he didn't even.."
 
"Did you try or did you wait for him to try?"
 
Kyu drinks another oz.
 
"Take him to drink or something.."
 
"Should I?"
 
 
 
••
 
 
 
"I don't know that mom and Jiwon were also coming to Paris, if I knew I would have been tagged along." Siwon takes you to your office in the next morning. "Don't you think it would be great, I could have been pretended that I'm on a trip with my family while going out with you too. Why didn't you tell me at least a few weeks before, at least I could took care of the visa."
 
You feel like banging your head to car's window just now. I've been trying to tell you since I've got the offer, but everything seem comes in our way! You're deadly busy, your fans stalked me, how can I ask you to take a few days off to go on a trip when we're always get into arguments when we got slightly irritated??? "Ah.." You smile and look at him, "But oppa, did you even have three days off for that?"
 
"Well.. I'm off yesterday. Beside, what can't I do for you?" He stole a kiss form you when he stop his car, waiting for traffic lights go green.
 
"Oppa!" You look around in fright. "What if someone sees that?"
 
Siwon almost scoffs, "Who will? No one's here."
 
Heol..
 
Because.. you're like in the middle of the most busiest hours on the busiest street. Cars are surrounding Siwon's car in every side, you can even see people walking across the street in front of the car in front of you. Wouldn't his '15 minutes' is better to use in this kind of situation? You almost laugh when you're facing him, "Oppa, everybody here are people.." But as soon as Siwon's looking back at you, you close your mouth in instant.
 
"I'm just.. Why you never talk to me about the showcase? I mean, I do model, so at least I've come to numerous fashion event.. I just mean.." Siwon then sighs. Going alone with her mom was okay, I kinda understand that she want to consult this thing with her mom. But Jiwon and mom? They basically just went shopping all the way.. So why was I excluded? Am I invisible or what?
 
"I'm sorry.." You look down. "Well I've got some offers to design a concept, and be the creative directors for the photo shoot in New York. It's still a couple of months away, so.. There's time to take care of the visa.." You clear your throat. "I imagine how nice it will be, stroling  around New York with my gorgeous boyfriend.." You smirk at Siwon.
 
God, woman, what spell do you put on me.. Siwon laughs at you and holds your hand.
 
"Why concepting?"
 
"Because it's my forte, it's what I do, from college until now at my dad's compan.. Oppa oppa oppa!! You should take the left route to go to the basement." You let Siwon's hand go when pointing at the direction.
 
Okay, here it go again.. Siwon's sighing endlessly, "Ah! I know why you always want us to go through the basement." You look at Siwon at horror, but that face gives Siwon assurence that what he thought is right. "Why? Why you really hate to be seen with me? Why?" Siwon could feel that you're really clingy and inisiate more skinship if you in home. But in public.. (well not literally public) you feel so distant, not to mention holding hands, you even walk a few step away from Siwon, if not a meter away. You are close with his manager and Kyuhyun, also has a decent relationship with Eunhyuk and it looks like his 3-most-scary-hyung at least already accepted you. But! The your closest friend Siwon could ever get was with Hyerin, that seem already lost contact with you, while Jenna, your ex and your American friends, he only meet them once and they're not even had the chance to converse properly, it's not counted.  
 
"Ani.. It's not like that. It's just.. Oppa's fa.."
 
Siwon had done parking at the most closest spot near the elevator entrance. "I just realized that if we drive through the drop off, the guard would open the door for you and many of the employees that walk to the entrance will see us. I know you didn't like it that I came to your office when you fainted."
 
"Oppa, how can you said that? I'm thankful that you took care of me when I fainted.."
 
Knock knock..
 
A security guy comes and knocks Siwon's window from outside, "I'm sorry sir, you parked in the reserved spot. The space belong to the chairmans."
 
"Oh yes.."
 
"Sir, we'll be taking about a minute here. It's my boyfriend car. My dad won't come today so.. Is it okay if we'll taking this place for a moment?"
 
"Oh mam! I'm so sorry.. Yes yes yes of course.. Take your time."
 
Moment like this, when you're the one who can take control while he can't, just makes Siwon's mood goes worse, because for a silly reason he felt.. emasculated?
 
"Well, like you wished, we met another guard here.. Hehe.." You try to throw a joke, that didn't quitte manage to melt the ice down.
 
Siwon sighs, for the thousandth times today. While you exhale, trying to get a grip.
 
"I'm so sorry oppa.."
 
"What for?"
 
"If you ever feel like that I don't want to be seen with you. It's not my intention at all. It just that I have to look professional here, and displayed our intimacy like that would give people a loophole to spread rumors. And also as a prevention in case there're reporters.. or.. your fans.. to blow this thing up as your scandal." You grab Siwon's finger and squeeze it, just to make you stronger, because apparently talk straight like this regardless how messed your emotions, are quite hard to do.
 
There's so much things Siwon wanted to talk to you, he wanted to just hug you, take you away on some private beach just both of you, or take you to in the middle of crowded place and declare that you're his girlfriend, but he also wanted to glare at you because he still mad at you, even wanted to pull his hair off because he's getting frustated about what's exactly he's feeling.
 
In the middle of all that, he accidentally looks at your hand and couldn't find the ring that he gave you.
 
He lost it, he lost all the will.
 
Now he didn't even have the strength just to squeeze your fingers back, just because he couldn't find the will.
 
"Okay.. Go, before you late. I'll call you later."
 
 
 
 
 
In your office room, when it's still all empty because you came too early, you put down the big bags that contain souvenir for your employees. Ah.. Oppa's gifts are still in this bag! You forget to give him while you're in his car. Out of habbit, you touch your necklace that Siwon gave you around a year ago, with a ring that he just gave you as the pendant.
 
I have to think straight whenever I'm in the office!
 
To keep your mind from thinking about Siwon and your fight, you keep yourself busy to distribute the souvenir and macaroons to each of your employee's desk.
 
"Huu.." You let out a deep sigh after back at your own room. Suddenly your phone rings, from your assistant telling you to get to the CEO room right now, which is kind of strange, because he won't be there in this early hour.
 
And you're right, he wasn't there but his secretary insist you to wait in his room for about an hour before he comes in and after he came, he right away told you to presenting your on going projects and the last progress from that projects. You're doing that in his office with your assistant and employees coming back and forth for hours.
 
"So what is it all about? Something happened while I'm away?" You look at your watch, it's 3 pm, and none of you already had lunch.
 
Your CEO sighs, "Well.. You're really quick witted. So, there's one of the director found out that you're on your day off last Friday and he just looking for something to criticized, so he's looking for your vice of head department, and they're talking about the progress of some projects, and concluded that the board of directors need to call a meeting to report that you're slowed up some projects. Today."
 
"Ne???"
 
"We're nominated for next forbes awards in a few weeks, I can't let any internal friction ruin that achievement. I want you to speak up if our company win the best developer in that award. So you better prepare the winning speech from now."
 
"But.. but.." My god, an award is not your biggest concern right now! Someone was actually arranged a meeting to bring you down!! "So this evaluation means.."
 
"I need to know it first before they're starting to attack you, so I can give the objective point of view."
 
"Attack me? The vice head of department never even involve in any of this project. I know he's there just to supervise me. And they make this meeting to to judge me or something?"
 
Yes.
 
Few hours later, you walk out of the meeting room half alive. 5 out of 7 of your ongoing project (that you've work your off for months) have to be given away to your vice who's more busy in directors board and its internal problem than in his own department.
 
Not only you feel like you've been robbed, you also feel like they're not trust you anymore. Thank god this only internal meeting with the directors boards, and you're father wasn't there to watch you being slaughtered.
 
Although you feel horrible, but you know it's not your worse and you can do something to make it better. But as you walk into your department, your employees cheerfully say thank you for the souvenirs and the snacks you gave them in the morning. Some of them even ask you about he trip while accompanied you to your room. That somehow made you feel sad because you can't lead the people who trust you, and you disappointed them for all of their hard works.
 
You smile to them anyway, try your best to hide your sadness. "It was fine, thank you. Anyway, I think we need to do a brief meeting for tomorrow morning, because there's several changes in a few projects. So everybody need to explain their latest update on their respective projects tomorrow. We meet on the discussion table at 9 in the morning. Let's call it a day. Thanks for your hard work everyone.."
 
They starting to wondering when you walk away to your room. A slight gaze to outside of your office room give you a solid picture that those people out there, your employees, are not the people that allowed to see your weakness, wherefore you're the one that lead them. Not like before, you have to act all composed and ready whenever you face them, you're the one to lean on.
 
While for your higher up or anybody that wanted your position, they must always see your peak performance, although you have a year of good record and only a few days off slacking, they will not tolerate it in anyways.
 
Your mom and dad thought you're grown enough to deal with any problems without break down easily.
 
Your friends, well.. They don't have to know every single details that happened in your life, do they?
 
And Siwon..
 
Siwon..
 
Rather than taking for granted that he'll always be there for you, what happen this morning assure you that it have to be the other way around. If you want this relationship to work, you have to act all composed, please him, and give 100% in to your relationship. You can't be consumed by everything outside your relationship and be with him but being tired and in bad mood.
 
So I can't be sad in front of everybody?
 
Suddenly you fell so lonely.
 
 
 
"Oppa I forgot the gifts for you. Should I go your house tonight?" I don't want to be alone right now. You already sit in your car, it's your tenth attempts to call him, the rest nine other times he didn't answer.
 
"Oh, I'm still working out right now. I think I will going out with some of my friends here, don't wait me up. Uh.. So tomorrow morning too I might can't wake up pretty early.."
 
So you can't meet me before I go to the office. "Aah, okay. I understand." You drive away to your own empty house with empty heart.
 
A message comes in right when you enter your house.
 
Hello eonni ^^ With a nice wheatear like this, don't you want to going out with Siwon oppa? Dating in the car or house are boring.
 
It comes from a different number then the previous one. "Mwoyaaaaa.. How can all of them have my phone number?" You throw your phone to the floor. You walk to the widow instead. Slumped on the floor with your head resting on the window glasses for a few minutes.
 
What is this? You look at outside of your window. Knowing that hurricane kinda days lay ahead of you starting tomorrow onwards, you filled up with emotion. You know why your vice head of department and some of directors take away more than half of your projects, because they want to make you powerless in your own department. And your employee will look down on you because of that. Your can see a major crack on your picture perfect porcelain career life. Further more, the fact that Siwon choose to hang out with his friends rather than let you making up of what happened earlier today, doesn't help either.
 
What is this feeling? It's far more worse than lonely. Not only lonely, but know exactly no one get your back, useless, abandoned, left alone. All short kind of feelings got into you. Overwhelmed, you start to bawling out while kneeling right to your window. You really scared to face tomorrow morning. You starting to feel insecure about your boyfriend feeling towards you. You just..
 
Absentmindedly, you reach out your phone that lay innocently on the floor to call the only person in this planet that usually can soothes you down on every occasion.

 

 
 

 

 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 Author's note: Thank you for subscribing and reading.. Sorry I haven't reply any of your comments and messages, I'll do it immediately 

Enjoy reading.. Stay tune for the next chapter because there will be a little surprise!!!!!

 

 

6 June 2015

 

 

 

Tadaaaaaa.. Here comes the time when I finally decided to make this story into two different versions that lean towards different biases and lead into two different endings. Why?? I Actually already wrote the whole story's structure until the end of this story about two years ago, so I know exactly who's she's going to ended up with. But after a couple of years, through several relationships, hook ups, break ups, bias list reshuffle, life lessons, and a lot more dramas to add the spices, that somehow changed the way I wrote some details and preferences in the story. It's not until I read some of the comments, discussions with some of the readers, lost many subscriber once I made that specific move, that made me realized, that I worked a little too passionate about this one male lead but the end she turned into the other male lead, that so unfair for the other and made the story unbalance.

I write the alternate version because I realized, no matter how perfect your plan was, if you're embrace every single surprises in your way, it'll be more fun.

I continue to write the original version because I committed to finished it.

I decided to post this two versions because you read this with the expectation that she'll ended up with kyu while the other hopes she'll ended up with siwon. When both of them are so different in personalities, characters, and preference. It's unfair to state that you could only deserve for this man, when you're actually want the other one. So with this two version I wanted to let you guys realize that you can get any man you want, if you feel you're deserve and worth it to get him (no no no not Siwon or Kyu, but anyone you like), that the choice is in your hand, and how act a little differently could actually lead you into another life.

So, for some of you who prefer a simpler plot with defined main lead and second lead, can read the original version that will titled with the chapter's number for further chapters.

While for some of you who expected twisted ending, another surprises and maybe second steals the spotlight, can read the alternate version chapter with 'alternate' embed on the title from next chapter onwards.

Hope you guys enjoy it, and please leave a lot of feed back, I want to hear how it goes for each and everyone of you. :D